The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 393402 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Quirky The Eye

Brighton, CO

#81624 Dec 30, 2012
Angels Flight wrote:
<quoted text>How long until a kid is the first on his block to have a drone?

“A PROUD”

Since: Dec 12

Kentuckian

#81625 Dec 30, 2012
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Clearly the boy made a huge mistake. As did about 60 million other dummies.
What happened is the libs thinks this is a democracy and think the majority won.
Problem is they didn't wait for all votes to be tallied before they announced 0 won. If that don't prove we are a nation of idiots, myself excluded, and millions more, but the media and controllers of it, had the say so. ALL the LIBTARDS believed it because the talking heads on the talking box told them so.

There were folks out west still voting when it was called. They asked what does my vote not count? Plus the military votes that didn't get counted.

VOTE FRAUD CENTRAL - America now!

“From The Desert To The Sea”

Since: Sep 09

To All Across The Lands

#81626 Dec 30, 2012
Quirky The Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =-CLIpBpLV90XX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
UiDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#81627 Dec 30, 2012
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
SATURDAY, DEC 29, 2012
Fiscal cliff: Republicans have no principles
There's no deal because the GOP's confused: They're against voting to raise taxes, even if that raises taxes more
BY JONATHAN BERNSTEIN
(Credit: AP)
What’s truly amazing about the issues involved in the fiscal cliff is, at the end of the day, just how easy a compromise should be.
This isn’t a decision about war and peace, or abortion, or gay and lesbian rights – issues on which compromise is exceedingly hard to find because of the nature of the issue. A nation can’t be halfway at war; abortion either is or isn’t murder. Budget disputes – overall spending totals, and especially tax questions – are by nature just not like that. A few billion more for the Pentagon or a few billion less? That’s exactly the kind of question normally solved by striking a deal.
Now, granted, even in cases where the two sides eventually compromise, it might not seem as if they will, even right up to the last minute. And it’s always more difficult than just picking a number halfway between what both sides want. After all, bargaining power may not be equal; right now, Democrats control both the White House and one chamber of Congress, so they might be able to get a bit closer to their ideal point than will the Republicans, who have only the House. Meanwhile, both sides may inflate their original bids; it takes quite a bit of bargaining to get to where negotiators’ true positions are revealed, thus allowing for the difference to be split (or for the side better at bluffing to do a bit better than it should).
But, yes, if it’s just money, it should be very possible to split the difference.
So why is this one so hard? Because Republicans aren’t treating it as a difference over dollars; they’re treating it as if a principle is at stake, even if they seem to be struggling to find the principle:......(cont.)
http://www.salon.com/2012/12/29/fiscal_cliff_...
u still clueless. the corrupted bi-partisanship (the leaders), and those in power are not working for people but only to US corporatism... whether it's communism or fascism, what works for the corrupted in power.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#81628 Dec 30, 2012
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty.
Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.
Concur from experience.

“A PROUD”

Kentuckian

#81629 Dec 30, 2012
Navarrette: Scholarships for illegal immigrants
Full story: Ventura County Star
Not unlike the rest of the country, the Golden State can't decide whether it wants to make life comfortable for the undocumented or make them so unhappy that it runs them off.
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/TPUAQ7D6GARAR83...

And you morons blame it on republicans.
California is a blue state you say.

“From The Desert To The Sea”

Since: Sep 09

To All Across The Lands

#81630 Dec 30, 2012
For the birds.

http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/video/birds-eye-vie...
Hummingbird Is Really a Spy Drone

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#81631 Dec 30, 2012

“A PROUD”

Kentuckian

#81632 Dec 30, 2012
Voter Fraud is Real: Why the Voting Rights Act Should Be Used to Fight Election Fraud

by Horace Cooper

Election fraud in America is no laughing matter. Florida election officials have discovered that the state's voter polls have 53,000 dead voters still registered to vote.1 That's a whole city of dead voters still "eligible" to vote – more than the entire population of Pensacola, Florida!

http://www.nationalcenter.org/NPA636.html

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#81633 Dec 30, 2012

“A PROUD”

Kentuckian

#81634 Dec 30, 2012
December 30, 2012
How Chicago and Obama Globalized Voter Fraud
By Michael Bargo Jr.

Chicago has a long tradition of padding its vote totals by placing homeless and deceased persons on its voter registration list. Jim Laski, who once served as the City Clerk of Chicago, second in power only to the mayor, noted in his book My Fall From Grace that fraudulent voters were registered to addresses that included cemeteries, municipal buildings, and taverns. The taverns, at least, are understandable: politically connected city workers spent so much time on bar stools the Board of Elections thought they lived there.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/12/how_ch...
Follow us:@AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
Every Day White Dude

Elk Grove Village, IL

#81635 Dec 30, 2012
"Claimed by Someone?"

I smell a big, fat, stinking Liberal anti gun-take your guns- DC sponsored conspiracy campaign going on here. There's a dead fish in the tank. Read on.

Adam Lanza's Body Claimed
Hartford Courant - &#8206;1 hour ago&#8206;

http://www.courant.com/news/connecticut/newto...

Adam Lanza's body was claimed several days ago by" someone" who wanted to remain anonymous, State Medical Examiner Wayne H. Carver II said Sunday.

“and I don't care....”

Since: Oct 11

The Burbs, USA

#81636 Dec 30, 2012
The President Fails DAILY wrote:
December 30, 2012
How Chicago and Obama Globalized Voter Fraud
By Michael Bargo Jr.
Chicago has a long tradition of padding its vote totals by placing homeless and deceased persons on its voter registration list. Jim Laski, who once served as the City Clerk of Chicago, second in power only to the mayor, noted in his book My Fall From Grace that fraudulent voters were registered to addresses that included cemeteries, municipal buildings, and taverns. The taverns, at least, are understandable: politically connected city workers spent so much time on bar stools the Board of Elections thought they lived there.
Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/12/how_ch...
TELL IT TO THE BIRDS !!!

http://youtu.be/SS1VnO8k8Kg

DORE ALPERT
eggonurface-wreckord

Since: Dec 11

Fort Worth, TX

#81637 Dec 30, 2012
JackMcIntosh wrote:
<quoted text>
There have been more than sixty mass shootings in the United States just since Columbine.
The number killed doesn't always tell the whole stroy.
Sorry, I used Wiki. I usually don't, but...

“A PROUD”

Kentuckian

#81638 Dec 30, 2012
Franklin concentrated on the virtues of temperance, silence, order, resolution, frugality, industry, sincerity, justice, moderation, cleanliness, tranquility, chastity, and humility. Lefin offered a similar list by way of illustration, but urged his readers to select behavioral traits that were relevant to their unique circumstances and personalities.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/12/benjam...

“Rebellion to tyrants is obedience to God.” This was part of the original proposal for the reverse side of the Great Seal of the United States, which depicted the children of Isreal being lead by a pillar of fire and pharoh's army drowning in the red sea. Instead today we have the familiar pyramid, and all-seeing eye.)

-Benjamin Franklin Motto.

http://www.ourrepubliconline.com/Author/21

Since: Dec 11

Fort Worth, TX

#81639 Dec 30, 2012
<quoted text>
let's worry about our country jackwagon. we're light years ahead of the others, yet libs want to be like them, for some odd and clueless reason.
Hello clueless, Just jump onto the thread and find something to comment on? Might be a good idea to do some research before you do. How's that saying go? Oh, yes; Even a fool is deemed wise when he holds his tongue.

“A PROUD”

Kentuckian

#81640 Dec 30, 2012
jimmy krack korn wrote:
<quoted text>
TELL IT TO THE BIRDS !!!
http://youtu.be/SS1VnO8k8Kg
DORE ALPERT
eggonurface-wreckord
dO dO birds are extinct
or I would.
NoMoreUSA

Woodleaf, NC

#81641 Dec 30, 2012
hsmfan007 wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you so much for answering my questions! I really appreciate it! What is federal income tax? I have a minimum wage job during the summer as a life guard and I pay a few taxes from my pay check. I think one of them is social security. Teachers don't even get social security money when they retire do they? My brother said that our generation won't ever see our social security money. Idk if he was joking or do you think that could happen? He's 18 and I'm 20 so we have many years before we retire since we don't have our dream careers yet. Also how do you get an internship job? I would like to get more teaching experience before I graduate. Why is welfare distributed to corporations if they already make a lot of money? I thought we were in debt mostly because of 9/11 and the war in the Middle East. How much longer do you think that will last? It's really getting old but at least it's not happening in America. That would be really scary. I just want to have the best future that I can no matter what it takes. I know how important teachers are and I want to help improve the education system as much as possible. Without an education, people can't really do much. It is a very important part of our society. Hopefully Obama knows what he's doing. Didn't he triple the debt during the last 4 years though? I'm glad he wants to make more teaching jobs but what about all the other jobs? Not everyone wants to be a teacher. I know everything will turn out fine. We got ourselves out of the Great Depression and I know we can do it again. The thing that bothers me the most is history does repeat itself. Our leaders don't learn from each other's mistakes. How can we trust them if they keep doing the same stupid stuff? I guess there's not much I can do except be patient and save as much money as I can while working hard to earn my elementary ed degree and maybe a special ed one. Thank you again! God will also help us too!:)
You're very young young man, and you've been taught some very dispicable lies. Yes Social Security as it stands now is 400 Billion Dollars bankrupt and for all intents and purposes will be useless assuming it is not repealed completely. No money = no money, and the liberal filth in Congress and elsewhere will not in any way fix that. There are approximately 53 bills sitting on the Senate Desk that the liberal filth Harry reid will not even put to the floor for a vote to see IF they'd pass, so it doesn't look good, and I'd personally be planning on it not being there at all. Lesson, NEVER rely on the government. That's what the liberals thought they were gonna do, and now they are jobless, homeless, and staving in the cold winter streets with nobody left to help them, because those that were paying their payroll checks, and bills became sickened of them for what they did to their buisnesses and their vicious attacks and earned enemies of the buisness owners. Now all the buisness owners want them all dead.

I can tell you alot about that last statement because I too was a business owner that shutdown. These thieving bastards and whores just kept voting filth in that was robbing me blind in taxes, and there were so many bullshit regulations I just said "Fuck All, I'm not doing this shit anymore" and laid them all off...all 164. I had a nest egg that was enough to live on after i retired so I shipped that to an undisclosed ovseas bank and had a investor convert that into a foreign gold investm,ent that couldn;t be traced by the scheisters here in this Country and am currentluy sitting on it. That's the story that has happened all accross the former USA! You mifght remember Hostess, or Intel corportation, Boeing or a whole host of others.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#81642 Dec 30, 2012
UiDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#81643 Dec 30, 2012
Navarrette: Scholarships for illegal immigrants
Full story: Ventura County Star
Not unlike the rest of the country, the Golden State can't decide whether it wants to make life comfortable for the undocumented or make them so unhappy that it runs them off.
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/TPUAQ7D6GARAR83...
And you morons blame it on republicans.
California is a blue state you say.
The dysfunctional US Immigration ,the Anti-amnesty crowd and American Racist crowd, and not only that US Glass ceiling ... and to marking of immigrants as Terrorists, this all had caused en masses of IMMIGRANT Science/Technology Proffesionals to leave for home, losing the immigrants Entrepreneurs who start up US companies means what?
MAny of our Americans does have clue what really going on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News In presidential elections, size doesn't always ... 1 min RustyS 32
News Pro-Clinton super PAC to invest in ground opera... 2 min Le Jimbo 15
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min FYVM 1,420,285
News Clinton blames Republican leaders for a 'paraly... 3 min swampmudd 1,608
News John McCain is in the fight of his political li... 4 min Le Jimbo 1
News Illustrations on scandals in Hillary's past by ... 5 min Le Jimbo 1
News Why Hillary Clinton's shadiness won't be fatal 6 min Le Jimbo 95
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 15 min Le Jimbo 8,021
News News 14 Mins Ago Trump rebukes racism claims as... 25 min Le Jimbo 124
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Frankendrumpf 239,989
News Former Obama aide: Trump is a 'psychopath' 2 hr Hillary is brain ... 92
More from around the web