The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Comments (Page 3,130)

Showing posts 62,581 - 62,600 of239,781
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
How about a bomb then??
Eagle
Implying the danger of one doesn't diminish the danger of the other Eagle. The bottom line is people use guns to kill innocents, children.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
How about a bomb then??
Eagle
Quit being silly. A bomb? What kind of Bomb? A stink Bomb? Ain't nobody gonna take your guns away. No now. Not ever. On average, 6,500 people die every day here in the United States of America. Only about 30 of those daily deaths are due to criminal activity. The rest are caused by cheeseburgers and couches.
Rico the Tom Cat

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I am sure she knows who you are from your years of stalking her on the Welcome Top Mod 8 thread.
How long will it take you to realize that Top Mod 8 is not interested in having a conversation with your dum bass?
Top Mod 11 got tired of your constant ranting so you ran to Top Mod 8 and haven't let her in peace since.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/topix/TKBI9U0...
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/topix/TCO87VV...
Anyway, Anyone who has time on their hands can go through that thread and see for themselves what kind of snitch you try to be. They can also see that Top Mod 8 usually just ignores the garbage that you post.
They don't like you! Leave them alone!!!
Eagle has a history of running to the moderators. That's no secret.

Look at the props section of the below comment. Eagle has about 5-10 of his socks all kissing top mod 8's rear end.

“ON THE PROWL”

Since: May 08

Big Birds Nest..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Implying the danger of one doesn't diminish the danger of the other Eagle. The bottom line is people use guns to kill innocents, children.
Don't use this innocent to go for more gun regulation.. People kill not guns..

Eagle

Since: Feb 09

Fort Huachuca, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

JackMcIntosh wrote:
<quoted text>
..."So speaketh the caliph in the White House. He is stalking these anti-humans for peace, after all."
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shru...
You lose most reasonable people right about the time you start calling the President "the caliph in the White House".
This is what I was talking about last night.
Right wing media outlets with no credibility and an army of zombies ready to spread the word regardless of the credibility of those words.
Congratulations, we've reached new height in hypocrisy and a new low for someone claiming to be active duty military.
What I don't understand is why you bother telling us about the regulations you want other people to obey while you're on here doing the same and worse everyday.
<sigh> Jack- regulations, directives and policy are all different things. I have never written "the caliph in the White House", so I don't know where that came from. What "regulations" have I asked you to obey?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO.. You received the benefit of my work and now you have the gull to complain?? Thanks you me in your warning you received a explanation for the warning ya little punk..
Eagle
Little? Pfft!

Fort Huachuca, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Get Rid of the 2nd wrote:
Every gun owner should be round up and shot on sight if they do not surrender their guns.
Suits me...if you start with the criminals...wait...isn't meth illegal already/ Howzat working out? heroin? Every successful dictator in the history of the last 200 years started out just the way you suggest- feel free to move where personal firearms are illegal. Start with North Korea.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Bottom line is even with more restrictive gun laws, anyone who really wants to obtain one will. They enacted gun laws in Chicago and the death toll increased. Now the thugs have the guns and those who need them for protection do not.

Trust me, I don't want our children or anyone else placed in harms way. I am just saying that anyone who really wants a gun will find a way to obtain one.

“Life is short. Enjoy the ride”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you support ending aborting and having another baby boom.. Why is it now college grads can't find a job NTR in their field?? We don't need more low wage workers in this country we need jobs..
Eagle
You are deflecting away from the point of the article and my comments which were very specifically about ONE THING - population not growing as expected and deemed necessary to support a burgeoning aging population of non-contributors.

Look, Eagle. We already somewhat encourage people to have babies, whether or not they are prepared and equipped to support them by providing them welfare. But, you don't like or agree with that, do you?

I am so sick and tired of the hypocrites who oppose a woman's right to choice while carrying on about SNAP and welfare assistance. MAYBE that SNAP and welfare assistance and Medicaid and housing assistance is already the government's way of helping facilitate a population boom.

And, kindly don't come back and say, "But, what about this or that or the other."

Fort Huachuca, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...

That's right up there with a guy posting an editorial in his local paper, asking the authorities to move a "deer crossing" sign, so that the deer would cross somewhere else and not be hit by the autos on that stretch of road.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't use this innocent to go for more gun regulation.. People kill not guns..
Eagle
If not incidents like this then what?

I think it's time people in this country faced a reality with their love of guns.

Tell the parents of those 18 children that "people kill, not guns".

Do you really think the semantics matters to them. Their child is gone and if that A hole would not been able to get a gun it's very likely their children would be alive right now.

I'm sorry but enough is enough.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Bottom line is even with more restrictive gun laws, anyone who really wants to obtain one will. They enacted gun laws in Chicago and the death toll increased. Now the thugs have the guns and those who need them for protection do not.
Trust me, I don't want our children or anyone else placed in harms way. I am just saying that anyone who really wants a gun will find a way to obtain one.
I've heard all the pro gun statistics, they're manipulated just like anything else.

There has to be ways to keep people like this from getting guns and even if it means one less psycho can't do this to innocents then legislation has served it's purpose.

“ON THE PROWL”

Big Birds Nest..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
If not incidents like this then what?
I think it's time people in this country faced a reality with their love of guns.
Tell the parents of those 18 children that "people kill, not guns".
Do you really think the semantics matters to them. Their child is gone and if that A hole would not been able to get a gun it's very likely their children would be alive right now.
I'm sorry but enough is enough.
I guess we should also get rid of pools in someones backyard..

Eagle

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
No, It's definitely both sides and throughout the media. We are seeing the consequences of exposing the young minds of this nation to violent images and knowledge that they are not mature enough to properly digest and treat responsibly. People have become so desensitized to the horrific images that it's nothing more than a gory movie to these people.
You hit it the nail on the head, we have allowed oursleves to become desensitizd to violence. There are many studies that show how all the violent video games that are easily accessible to our kids, have actually desensitized them. Parents have even greater reponsibilities today to keep their kids from being exposed to this garbage. The shooter's mother was a teacher at this school. I wonder what made him feel that he had to deal with her and the innocent babies in such a horrendous manner.

“Extremely me”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

justagi wrote:
<quoted text><sigh> Jack- regulations, directives and policy are all different things. I have never written "the caliph in the White House", so I don't know where that came from. What "regulations" have I asked you to obey?
Hey just happened to take a break and saw the post.

I was quoting the article that you and ralff were discussing which started off by calling Obama "the caliph in the white-house".

I know a lot of people are into this "he's a Muslim" thing, but as soon as I hear rhetoric like that the conversation is over on this end.

You'll never hear me disrespect your service or call your account of your service into question like some people have, but I am a little confused about how you square the things you say on this public forum (after identifying yourself as active duty) when we consider the multitude of regulations, directives and policies we could both quote that all forbid it.

Especially considering the day after day argument some of you just had going about what active duty military personnel are and are not allowed to do in the political arena.

To sum it up, ralff posted an article from an unreliable right wing site that started out by calling the president "the caliph in the white house" and quite honestly just went downhill from there.

It was nothing but rhetoric, right wing spin and bullsh!t.

You replied positively to that post.

I guess I just assumed you had read the article. You have to be careful with ralff's links. They don't always say what his post would indicate.

Gotta get back to work.

Have a good one.

“ON THE PROWL”

Big Birds Nest..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>You are deflecting away from the point of the article and my comments which were very specifically about ONE THING - population not growing as expected and deemed necessary to support a burgeoning aging population of non-contributors.
Look, Eagle. We already somewhat encourage people to have babies, whether or not they are prepared and equipped to support them by providing them welfare. But, you don't like or agree with that, do you?
I am so sick and tired of the hypocrites who oppose a woman's right to choice while carrying on about SNAP and welfare assistance. MAYBE that SNAP and welfare assistance and Medicaid and housing assistance is already the government's way of helping facilitate a population boom.
And, kindly don't come back and say, "But, what about this or that or the other."
One minute you state we need more and more but then the next you fully support aborting those unwanted.. You simply can't have it both ways.. We either support our own or illegals and their kids.. What side are you on?? I wonder what your brother would be thinking right about now..

Eagle

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Eagle
These aren't accidents Eagle! Wake the fck up! This chit isn't a slip and a fall in the pool.

This guy walked into an Elementary school with FOUR loaded guns and started killing children. What chance did they have!!??

“United We Stand”

Since: Dec 11

Divided We Fall

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
why don't you just go around asking people
WHERE ARE YOUR PAPERS??
It would be really great if you could do it in a Mock German accent.
if you were to approach me, my answer would be
GFY....
How far will that get you with Sheriff Joe?

“Extremely me”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Eagle
The first time some maniac carries a swimming pool into a school and drowns 27 innocent people we can talk.

Until then this may be the dumbest statement you've ever made and you my friend have been pushing the envelope on stupid lately.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>You hit it the nail on the head, we have allowed oursleves to become desensitizd to violence. There are many studies that show how all the violent video games that are easily accessible to our kids, have actually desensitized them. Parents have even greater reponsibilities today to keep their kids from being exposed to this garbage. The shooter's mother was a teacher at this school. I wonder what made him feel that he had to deal with her and the innocent babies in such a horrendous manner.
I don't know what the connection is between the mother being a teacher at the school or if there is one. I can't understand why.

I'm sure more information will surface. What will it all mean to those who cannot bring their loved ones back.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 62,581 - 62,600 of239,781
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

63 Users are viewing the US News Forum right now

Search the US News Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Obamas want daughters to get taste of life on m... 4 min Anonymous of Indy 329
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min DITCH MITCH 144,806
Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 5 min Steve 21,077
The Return of Jim Crow in North Carolina 6 min boo ya 241
Immigrants speak out 8 min Funny Benny 103
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Oliver Twisted 1,072,313
Obama rejects criticism over border crisis 12 min Tea Party Supporter 32
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 23 min Pietro Armando 50,511
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••