The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Comments (Page 3,124)

Showing posts 62,461 - 62,480 of239,780
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Kansas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Unemployment Plunges to 3.8% for Government Workers;

Government Adds 35,000 Jobs in November, 544,000 Since July

By Terence P. Jeffrey

( CNSNews.com )- The unemployment rate for civilian government workers plunged from 4.2 percent in October to 3.8 percent in November, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, as government added 35,000 to its taxpayer-funded payrolls during the month.

In October, federal, state and local governments in the United States employed 20,524,000 people. In November, that climbed to 20,559,000.

As recently as July, the unemployment rate for government workers was as high as 5.7 percent, according to the BLS. That month, government employed only 20,015,000.

Since July, times have been very good for government in the United States, with governments managing to add 544,000 workers to their payrolls.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/unemployment-...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Democratic Senator: Obama’s Plan ‘Does Not Balance the Budget

CNSNews.com )– Sen. Debbie Stabenow (D-Mich.) said Wednesday that President Obama’s plan to allow the tax cuts to expire on the wealthiest two percent of Americans does not actually balance the budget.

On Wednesday, CNSNews.com asked Stabenow at the U.S. Capitol:“In what year does president Obama’s plan to let the tax cuts on the top 2 percent expire balance the budget? And how soon do you think we should balance the budget?”

The Michigan senator replied:“Well, the larger question of balancing the budget – just having the top two rates expire and the wealthiest contribute does not balance the budget. It’s going to take a multitude of things. We all know that. It’s going to take common sense spending reductions. It’s going to take the right kind of revenue policy. So it takes both to get it done. But we’ve got to do it step by step.”

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/democratic-se...
Quirky

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

California in for more unusually high 'king tides'

HUNTINGTON BEACH, Calif.— The tide is high, and it's holding on.

Some Californians were in for another day of ankle-deep seawater in low-lying coastal communities Friday as unusually high "king tides" pulled the Pacific farther ashore than normal.

The tides, the result of an occasional astronomical alignment, caused some damage Thursday but proved mostly just a nuisance.

Water flooded Pacific Coast Highway and side streets in Sunset Beach, a sliver of Huntington Beach between the ocean and a yacht harbor. Down the Southern California coast, Newport Bay was brimming, while just north of San Francisco the tide swamped a commuter parking lot in Marin City and seeped into dozens of cars.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

CNSNews "The RIGHT news Right Now"

Pfft
cunune

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

youtube.com/watch...
Its not how he played the game its if you win or lose

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

JackMcIntosh wrote:
<quoted text>
For a part time patriot ya got some nerve questioning other Americans citizenship, but if this is how you choose to make a fool of yourself today then have at it.
Should be a good show.
How do you feel about the right to work, jack?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

JackMcIntosh wrote:
<quoted text>

Alright grandpa...

Exactly how did the police corruption in Mexico have anything to do with the "browning" of America other than through the eyes of a frightened, old, right wing bigot?

No wonder your side lost this election.
Were the Mexican Police Officers Brown ??

How many of the 12-20 million illegal aliens (wag) are Brown and broke our immigraton laws to not only get here but also to work?

The ones you and the rest of the "Libs' want to grant American Citizenship to.

Then in a few years when the "Chain Migration Act" kicks in you'll all be whining.

1965 Immigration act,

Quote:

Among those who more accurately foresaw the future effects of the change in immigration law was a certain Myra C. Hacker, Vice President of the New Jersey Coalition, who testified at a Senate immigration subcommittee hearing:

"In light of our 5 percent unemployment rate, our worries over the so called population explosion, and our menacingly mounting welfare costs, are we prepared to embrace so great a horde of the world's unfortunates? At the very least, the hidden mathematics of the bill should be made clear to the public so that they may tell their Congressmen how they feel about providing jobs, schools, homes, security against want, citizen education, and a brotherly welcome ... for an indeterminately enormous number of aliens from underprivileged lands."

"We should remember that people accustomed to such marginal existence in their own land will tend to live fully here, to hoard our bounteous minimum wages and our humanitarian welfare handouts ... lower our wage and living standards, disrupt our cultural patterns ..."

"Whatever may be our benevolent intent toward many people,[the bill] fails to give due consideration to the economic needs, the cultural traditions, and the public sentiment of the citizens of the United States." (U.S. Senate, Subcommittee on Immigration and Naturalization of the Committee on the Judiciary, Washington, D.C., Feb. 10, 1965. pp. 681-687.)

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Three Decades of Mass Immigration

The Legacy of the 1965 Immigration Act

http://www.cis.org/articles/1995/back395.pdf

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

JackMcIntosh wrote:
<quoted text>
"I will agree on one tenant: race itself has nothing to do with it, so yes, to blame "browning" is idiotic. Cultural norms, however, are quite another thing."
Then you agree with my post because that's all I said.
The rest of this is your own baggage and I'm not carrying it for ya.
Thanks for saying I was right even if you went the long way about it.
;)
Wake up "Jack".

Read the post above.
Maude

Lynbrook, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Tin Foil Salesman wrote:
<quoted text>You will be allowed to scream aloud in your tiny little sound proof cell.
Thank you for the correction.

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

fartius maximus wrote:
<quoted text>
So what you are saying is that modern liberal multi-culturalism demands that non-white and/or non-Western cultures are always superior? That they come to us in pristine form, without flaws and ready to be emulated?(Would that apply to cannibals or those practicing human sacrifice?)
And if someone questions your, ahem, "theory", they must be bigots?
I will agree on one tenant: race itself has nothing to do with it, so yes, to blame "browning" is idiotic. Cultural norms, however, are quite another thing.
this is your response to the post below

"I take it when you post an article about police corruption in Mexico and suggest this is what will happen with the "browning" of America you are nothing more than a silly old bigot and that's the way I treated you.
Don't expect it to stop old man. "

Now tell me where in the above post are the following claims made

1. multi-culturalism demands that non-white and/or non-Western cultures are always superior?
2. non-white and/or non-Western cultures come to us in pristine form, without flaws and ready to be emulated?
3. anyone questioning the above must be a bigot.

and to your statement "Cultural norms, however, are quite another thing."

Considering the the United States has the world's largest prison population,(with only 311 million compared to China's 3 billion or about 10X as much), and the highest murder rate in the western industrialized world

what does that say about our culture?????

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Bozell Blasts ABC, CBS, and NBC For Censoring Footage of Union Violence

Published: 12/12/2012 11:59 AM ET

ALEXANDRIA, VA – ABC, CBS, and NBC have suppressed news coverage of violent assaults perpetrated by union thugs in Michigan on Tuesday. The networks deliberately ignored widely available footage of Fox News Contributor Steven Crowder being punched in the face by a union member and union protesters tearing down a tent erected by Americans for Prosperity while people were still inside.

Media Research Center President Brent Bozell reacts:

The pro-union broadcast networks are deliberately censoring footage of thuggish union violence directed at conservatives. If a Tea Partier had physically assaulted a liberal journalist or ripped down a structure occupied by a liberal organization all on video, the footage would be broadcast on an endless loop. ABC, CBS, and NBC have a responsibility to the American people to expose what’s really happening in Michigan. Their double standard is absolutely outrageous.

Both Steven Crowder and Americans for Prosperity should press charges on the parties responsible for these assaults, and they should be prosecuted. ABC, CBS, and NBC may be willing to turn a blind eye to union violence, but the unions are not above the law.

President Obama had every right to support the unions during the onset of these protests, but now that they’ve been caught on tape perpetrating vicious physical assaults, he has an even greater responsibility to denounce them swiftly, publicly, and severely.

http://www.mrc.org/press-releases/bozell-blas...

Elmont, Long Island NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

fartius maximus wrote:
<quoted text>
The really funny part is the liberal's idiotic assumption that racism only exist in our society. That can be easily disproven by anyone who has cable TV. Just turn to the Spanish channels and watch their soap operas. The main actors are overwhelmingly of white European stock, including an unbelievable number of female blonds. You could travel for days in Mexico without seeing even half the number of Nordic bimbos you can see in five minutes of Mexican TV!
Yet the poor, ignorant libs think more third-worlders will make us a better, more open-minded & liberal place. LOL! Wait until the anti-gay, anti-atheist, anti-free speech and anti-all-things-liberal immigrants start to assert themselves. The libs will be in for a rude awakening. Personally, I'm going to learn Spanish and Arabic and then apply for a lib hunting permit as soon as Sharia law allows.
honestly, you should offer yourself up for some scientific study, its truly amazing how your brain processes information and comes to conclusions. There is definitely an complete absence of logic in your thought processes.

For instance how did you come to this conclusion, do you have any evidence to support this claim

"The really funny part is the liberal's idiotic assumption that racism only exist in our society"

as for white female blonds and actors on Spanish channels, I don't watch them so I can't vouch for the validity of your statement, but based on your posts so far I seriously doubt its true. More likely its not, however even if it were true, consider the following

Mexico was a colony of France for decades
The Spanish colonized Mexico and most of South America
Sofia Vergara
Shakira

and finally ever hear of the phrase
"BLOND IN A BOTTLE"

HAIR DYE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
this is your response to the post below
"I take it when you post an article about police corruption in Mexico and suggest this is what will happen with the "browning" of America you are nothing more than a silly old bigot and that's the way I treated you.
Don't expect it to stop old man. "

Now tell me where in the above post are the following claims made

1. multi-culturalism demands that non-white and/or non-Western cultures are always superior?

2. non-white and/or non-Western cultures come to us in pristine form, without flaws and ready to be emulated?

3. anyone questioning the above must be a bigot.
and to your statement "Cultural norms, however, are quite another thing."

Considering the the United States has the world's largest prison population,(with only 311 million compared to China's 3 billion or about 10X as much), and the highest murder rate in the western industrialized world

what does that say about our culture?????
In China you would get your ass shot off if you were as critical of them as you were about your own country!

As for the murder rate, it's easy to control when the Government has all the guns!
Maude

Lynbrook, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Can anyone please tell me what credible accomplishment did OBAMA have before he became President.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>

How do you feel about the right to work, jack?
Ask the right to work supporters that got their ass kicked and their tent cut to pieces by the union thugs. You know the ones that Obama supported in his speech to them the day before, But then except for Fox News the other news medias turned a blind eye to what took place!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Maude wrote:
Can anyone please tell me what credible accomplishment did OBAMA

have before he became President.
Sorry this is all I could find. lol

Obama -- Experience

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Elmont, Long Island NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Cricket 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
In China you would get your ass shot off if you were as critical of them as you were about your own country!
As for the murder rate, it's easy to control when the Government has all the guns!
I'm sorry, but I must've missed it. Where in my post was I critical Of America.????

In case you missed it, I was critical of the poster's thinking skills and lack of logic when coming to conclusions.

I am equally critical of your skills in analysis, logic and reaching conclusions.

Elmont, Long Island NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Cricket 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask the right to work supporters that got their ass kicked and their tent cut to pieces by the union thugs. You know the ones that Obama supported in his speech to them the day before, But then except for Fox News the other news medias turned a blind eye to what took place!
Knowing Crowder's tactics, one has to wonder what was edited out of the video?? What did he say/ask to provoke the angry responses?
I also notice that it was union reps who broke up the fight and protected Crowder
kinda like Bretbart's ACORN video...you know the one where he dressed like a pimp with a ho outside the ACORN offices, then changed into conservative business attire for the interview, giving the false impression he was still dressed like a pimp and the girl like a ho.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

JackMcIntosh wrote:
<quoted text>
For a part time patriot ya got some nerve questioning other Americans citizenship, but if this is how you choose to make a fool of yourself today then have at it.
Should be a good show.
Thank you, jack.
Yes, Jack, and part of the time I have, what some of whom I might consider to be non Americans by their actions on this thread, some nerve wracking questions that I must ask of them in regards to their citizenship status.
To me, the way that those, whom I have asked this question to, respond to these simple questions tells me a lot about whom they are and where they stand. This is my choice. I'm glad you understand that.
But.
Why do you call this:

"making a fool of oneself"?

The questions, "Are you an American?, Are you an American citizen?, and Are you illegal?" only require a "yes" or a "no" for an answer, and the way she responded to the question indicates otherwise and gives me reason to doubt.
To me, asking this type of question is a duty of any patriot.
Part time or otherwise.
Is it to you Jack?
Whether it is or not, I still have a right to ask these questions of anyone whom I consider a stranger in the real as well as the virtual world.
Did you like the show, Jack?
You don't have to answer this question though.
The answers or non answers to the other questions will indicate to me whether you did or didn't?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

JackMcIntosh wrote:
<quoted text>
Allegations of voter fraud are being pursued ralff.
NTR's point was that if you take all the allegations of voter fraud and put them together it still wouldn't be enough to change the outcome.
Obama won. The end.
There is a legal process that is being followed to investigate allegations of fraud.
Sorry you don't understand how all of this works.
How does "all of this work", Jack?
Please tell us. You seem to understand how "all of this" works, don't you?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 62,461 - 62,480 of239,780
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••