The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story
Maude

Lynbrook, NY

#73480 Dec 14, 2012
Tin Foil Salesman wrote:
<quoted text>You will be allowed to scream aloud in your tiny little sound proof cell.
Thank you for the correction.

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#73482 Dec 14, 2012
fartius maximus wrote:
<quoted text>
So what you are saying is that modern liberal multi-culturalism demands that non-white and/or non-Western cultures are always superior? That they come to us in pristine form, without flaws and ready to be emulated?(Would that apply to cannibals or those practicing human sacrifice?)
And if someone questions your, ahem, "theory", they must be bigots?
I will agree on one tenant: race itself has nothing to do with it, so yes, to blame "browning" is idiotic. Cultural norms, however, are quite another thing.
this is your response to the post below

"I take it when you post an article about police corruption in Mexico and suggest this is what will happen with the "browning" of America you are nothing more than a silly old bigot and that's the way I treated you.
Don't expect it to stop old man. "

Now tell me where in the above post are the following claims made

1. multi-culturalism demands that non-white and/or non-Western cultures are always superior?
2. non-white and/or non-Western cultures come to us in pristine form, without flaws and ready to be emulated?
3. anyone questioning the above must be a bigot.

and to your statement "Cultural norms, however, are quite another thing."

Considering the the United States has the world's largest prison population,(with only 311 million compared to China's 3 billion or about 10X as much), and the highest murder rate in the western industrialized world

what does that say about our culture?????

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#73483 Dec 14, 2012
Bozell Blasts ABC, CBS, and NBC For Censoring Footage of Union Violence

Published: 12/12/2012 11:59 AM ET

ALEXANDRIA, VA – ABC, CBS, and NBC have suppressed news coverage of violent assaults perpetrated by union thugs in Michigan on Tuesday. The networks deliberately ignored widely available footage of Fox News Contributor Steven Crowder being punched in the face by a union member and union protesters tearing down a tent erected by Americans for Prosperity while people were still inside.

Media Research Center President Brent Bozell reacts:

The pro-union broadcast networks are deliberately censoring footage of thuggish union violence directed at conservatives. If a Tea Partier had physically assaulted a liberal journalist or ripped down a structure occupied by a liberal organization all on video, the footage would be broadcast on an endless loop. ABC, CBS, and NBC have a responsibility to the American people to expose what’s really happening in Michigan. Their double standard is absolutely outrageous.

Both Steven Crowder and Americans for Prosperity should press charges on the parties responsible for these assaults, and they should be prosecuted. ABC, CBS, and NBC may be willing to turn a blind eye to union violence, but the unions are not above the law.

President Obama had every right to support the unions during the onset of these protests, but now that they’ve been caught on tape perpetrating vicious physical assaults, he has an even greater responsibility to denounce them swiftly, publicly, and severely.

http://www.mrc.org/press-releases/bozell-blas...

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#73484 Dec 14, 2012
fartius maximus wrote:
<quoted text>
The really funny part is the liberal's idiotic assumption that racism only exist in our society. That can be easily disproven by anyone who has cable TV. Just turn to the Spanish channels and watch their soap operas. The main actors are overwhelmingly of white European stock, including an unbelievable number of female blonds. You could travel for days in Mexico without seeing even half the number of Nordic bimbos you can see in five minutes of Mexican TV!
Yet the poor, ignorant libs think more third-worlders will make us a better, more open-minded & liberal place. LOL! Wait until the anti-gay, anti-atheist, anti-free speech and anti-all-things-liberal immigrants start to assert themselves. The libs will be in for a rude awakening. Personally, I'm going to learn Spanish and Arabic and then apply for a lib hunting permit as soon as Sharia law allows.
honestly, you should offer yourself up for some scientific study, its truly amazing how your brain processes information and comes to conclusions. There is definitely an complete absence of logic in your thought processes.

For instance how did you come to this conclusion, do you have any evidence to support this claim

"The really funny part is the liberal's idiotic assumption that racism only exist in our society"

as for white female blonds and actors on Spanish channels, I don't watch them so I can't vouch for the validity of your statement, but based on your posts so far I seriously doubt its true. More likely its not, however even if it were true, consider the following

Mexico was a colony of France for decades
The Spanish colonized Mexico and most of South America
Sofia Vergara
Shakira

and finally ever hear of the phrase
"BLOND IN A BOTTLE"

HAIR DYE

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#73485 Dec 14, 2012
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
this is your response to the post below
"I take it when you post an article about police corruption in Mexico and suggest this is what will happen with the "browning" of America you are nothing more than a silly old bigot and that's the way I treated you.
Don't expect it to stop old man. "

Now tell me where in the above post are the following claims made

1. multi-culturalism demands that non-white and/or non-Western cultures are always superior?

2. non-white and/or non-Western cultures come to us in pristine form, without flaws and ready to be emulated?

3. anyone questioning the above must be a bigot.
and to your statement "Cultural norms, however, are quite another thing."

Considering the the United States has the world's largest prison population,(with only 311 million compared to China's 3 billion or about 10X as much), and the highest murder rate in the western industrialized world

what does that say about our culture?????
In China you would get your ass shot off if you were as critical of them as you were about your own country!

As for the murder rate, it's easy to control when the Government has all the guns!
Maude

Lynbrook, NY

#73486 Dec 14, 2012
Can anyone please tell me what credible accomplishment did OBAMA have before he became President.

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#73488 Dec 14, 2012
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>

How do you feel about the right to work, jack?
Ask the right to work supporters that got their ass kicked and their tent cut to pieces by the union thugs. You know the ones that Obama supported in his speech to them the day before, But then except for Fox News the other news medias turned a blind eye to what took place!

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#73490 Dec 14, 2012
Maude wrote:
Can anyone please tell me what credible accomplishment did OBAMA

have before he became President.
Sorry this is all I could find. lol

Obama -- Experience

&fe ature=related

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#73491 Dec 14, 2012
Cricket 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
In China you would get your ass shot off if you were as critical of them as you were about your own country!
As for the murder rate, it's easy to control when the Government has all the guns!
I'm sorry, but I must've missed it. Where in my post was I critical Of America.????

In case you missed it, I was critical of the poster's thinking skills and lack of logic when coming to conclusions.

I am equally critical of your skills in analysis, logic and reaching conclusions.

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#73492 Dec 14, 2012
Cricket 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask the right to work supporters that got their ass kicked and their tent cut to pieces by the union thugs. You know the ones that Obama supported in his speech to them the day before, But then except for Fox News the other news medias turned a blind eye to what took place!
Knowing Crowder's tactics, one has to wonder what was edited out of the video?? What did he say/ask to provoke the angry responses?
I also notice that it was union reps who broke up the fight and protected Crowder
kinda like Bretbart's ACORN video...you know the one where he dressed like a pimp with a ho outside the ACORN offices, then changed into conservative business attire for the interview, giving the false impression he was still dressed like a pimp and the girl like a ho.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#73494 Dec 14, 2012
JackMcIntosh wrote:
<quoted text>
For a part time patriot ya got some nerve questioning other Americans citizenship, but if this is how you choose to make a fool of yourself today then have at it.
Should be a good show.
Thank you, jack.
Yes, Jack, and part of the time I have, what some of whom I might consider to be non Americans by their actions on this thread, some nerve wracking questions that I must ask of them in regards to their citizenship status.
To me, the way that those, whom I have asked this question to, respond to these simple questions tells me a lot about whom they are and where they stand. This is my choice. I'm glad you understand that.
But.
Why do you call this:

"making a fool of oneself"?

The questions, "Are you an American?, Are you an American citizen?, and Are you illegal?" only require a "yes" or a "no" for an answer, and the way she responded to the question indicates otherwise and gives me reason to doubt.
To me, asking this type of question is a duty of any patriot.
Part time or otherwise.
Is it to you Jack?
Whether it is or not, I still have a right to ask these questions of anyone whom I consider a stranger in the real as well as the virtual world.
Did you like the show, Jack?
You don't have to answer this question though.
The answers or non answers to the other questions will indicate to me whether you did or didn't?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#73495 Dec 14, 2012
JackMcIntosh wrote:
<quoted text>
Allegations of voter fraud are being pursued ralff.
NTR's point was that if you take all the allegations of voter fraud and put them together it still wouldn't be enough to change the outcome.
Obama won. The end.
There is a legal process that is being followed to investigate allegations of fraud.
Sorry you don't understand how all of this works.
How does "all of this work", Jack?
Please tell us. You seem to understand how "all of this" works, don't you?

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#73496 Dec 14, 2012
positronium wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you, jack.
Yes, Jack, and part of the time I have, what some of whom I might consider to be non Americans by their actions on this thread, some nerve wracking questions that I must ask of them in regards to their citizenship status.
To me, the way that those, whom I have asked this question to, respond to these simple questions tells me a lot about whom they are and where they stand. This is my choice. I'm glad you understand that.
But.
Why do you call this:
"making a fool of oneself"?
The questions, "Are you an American?, Are you an American citizen?, and Are you illegal?" only require a "yes" or a "no" for an answer, and the way she responded to the question indicates otherwise and gives me reason to doubt.
To me, asking this type of question is a duty of any patriot.
Part time or otherwise.
Is it to you Jack?
Whether it is or not, I still have a right to ask these questions of anyone whom I consider a stranger in the real as well as the virtual world.
Did you like the show, Jack?
You don't have to answer this question though.
The answers or non answers to the other questions will indicate to me whether you did or didn't?
why don't you just go around asking people

WHERE ARE YOUR PAPERS??

It would be really great if you could do it in a Mock German accent.

if you were to approach me, my answer would be

GFY....

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#73497 Dec 14, 2012
Maude wrote:
Can anyone please tell me what credible accomplishment did OBAMA have before he became President.
He was a community organizer and that was all as far as I know.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#73498 Dec 14, 2012
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>

How do you feel about the right to work, jack?
Cricket 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask the right to work supporters that got their ass kicked and their tent cut to pieces by the union thugs. You know the ones that Obama supported in his speech to them the day before, But then except for Fox News the other news medias turned a blind eye to what took place!
I would like to know how Jack feels about the right to work.

“Extremely me”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#73500 Dec 14, 2012
fartius maximus wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no trouble acknowledging people who express ideas I agree with. Of course you're right!
Thanks for being unable to disagree with my "baggage" in any meaningful way other than barely concealed contempt, the last refuge of the intellectually inept. I accept your capitulation gracefully.
"...I accept your capitulation gracefully."

You can accept my foot up your a*s for all I care sparky.

I was talking about crickets prejudicial post....which you agreed was prejudicial.

Nothing else you said was related to my post in any way, therefor not the subject I chose to discuss.

I have an annoying tendency to stay on subject until that subject has been settled or exhausted.

Nice try to divert the conversation though.

;)

“Extremely me”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#73501 Dec 14, 2012
fartius maximus wrote:
<quoted text>
The really funny part is the liberal's idiotic assumption that racism only exist in our society. That can be easily disproven by anyone who has cable TV. Just turn to the Spanish channels and watch their soap operas. The main actors are overwhelmingly of white European stock, including an unbelievable number of female blonds. You could travel for days in Mexico without seeing even half the number of Nordic bimbos you can see in five minutes of Mexican TV!
Yet the poor, ignorant libs think more third-worlders will make us a better, more open-minded & liberal place. LOL! Wait until the anti-gay, anti-atheist, anti-free speech and anti-all-things-liberal immigrants start to assert themselves. The libs will be in for a rude awakening. Personally, I'm going to learn Spanish and Arabic and then apply for a lib hunting permit as soon as Sharia law allows.
"The really funny part is the liberal's idiotic assumption that racism only exist in our society."

Racism and prejudice are human conditions not specific to any race or nationality.

The "funny part" as far as I'm concerned are so called conservatives that make these blanket statements about what "liberals" believe.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#73503 Dec 14, 2012
positronium wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you, jack.
Yes, Jack, and part of the time I have, what some of whom I might consider to be non Americans by their actions on this thread, some nerve wracking questions that I must ask of them in regards to their citizenship status.
To me, the way that those, whom I have asked this question to, respond to these simple questions tells me a lot about whom they are and where they stand. This is my choice. I'm glad you understand that.
But.
Why do you call this:
"making a fool of oneself"?
The questions, "Are you an American?, Are you an American citizen?, and Are you illegal?" only require a "yes" or a "no" for an answer, and the way she responded to the question indicates otherwise and gives me reason to doubt.
To me, asking this type of question is a duty of any patriot.
Part time or otherwise.
Is it to you Jack?
Whether it is or not, I still have a right to ask these questions of anyone whom I consider a stranger in the real as well as the virtual world.
Did you like the show, Jack?
You don't have to answer this question though.
The answers or non answers to the other questions will indicate to me whether you did or didn't?
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
why don't you just go around asking people
WHERE ARE YOUR PAPERS??
It would be really great if you could do it in a Mock German accent.
if you were to approach me, my answer would be
GFY....
I would say the same thing to you if you asked me in a mock German accent? LMAO!
If I were asked in straight forward unbroken English the question: Are you an American citizen? I would just say "yes" and move on.

“Extremely me”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#73505 Dec 14, 2012
positronium wrote:
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you feel about the right to work, jack?<quoted text>I would like to know how Jack feels about the right to work.
I can see that you would like to know what Jack thinks, but Jack had to step away and this is a subject that a quick post won't answer.

I'll be back later and if you can keep your head on straight today I'll be glad to give you my opinion about the "right to work".

Later.

:)

“Life is short. Enjoy the ride”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#73507 Dec 14, 2012
Ralff wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be ridiculous.
Voter fraud is a felony that victimizes all legal voters. It disenfranchises us by diluting our vote and voice in government. We need to pursue, investigate and prosecute those committing no matter what side or no side at all.
Come on NTR, don't you want "justice for all"? Have you no respect for the law at all?
Don't be ridiculous, Ralff. Of course I want voter fraud stopped. Absolutely. My response was about the mistaken belief that somebody, somewhere, somehow, someday soon would come up with enough voter fraud in the past election to unseat the President and install Mitt Romney. LOL Not going to happen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you side with in Ferguson? 13 min DebraE 4,316
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 26 min dirtclod 116,697
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 46 min dirtclod 138
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Scrutiny 178,111
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Ari son of Anarchy 153,924
West Plains billboard depicts Obama wearing a t... (Oct '08) 1 hr Police State 1,019
Gay marriage cases await early Supreme Court de... 1 hr DebraE 472
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Petal Power 1,110,247
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 1 hr SHIRLEY 55,985
•••

US News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••