The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story

“United We Stand”

Since: Dec 11

Divided We Fall

#73457 Dec 14, 2012
teddyr4me wrote:
As legal voting citizens, it is our obligation as well as right to demand that there be integrity in every apsect of the the voting process. We have the right and should demand that each person who is voting actually has the right to do so. We also should demand that each vote be counted correctly. To accept less of either side taints the entire process.
Of course it is Teddy and if the election would have gone the other way NTR would be constantly posting bloviated posts about how it must be done to ensure the elections accuracy.

Unlike us, she changes her stance on enforcement of laws as it suits her purpose at hand.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#73458 Dec 14, 2012
Protester wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding? Do you know anything about Christianity? Republicans are GODLESS, ANTI-CHRISTIAN traitors, doing Satan’s work.
1. Revelation warns us about the one-world government, the Satanic New World Order that Republicans have been pushing for many decades. It’s all about the world bankers forcing all people to become enslaved to them. They do that by destroying every nation’s economy.
2. Satan is called the Father of Lies, and nobody lives entirely by lying like conservatives do. They have to because the truth would destroy them, and would force idiotic Right-wing voters to see how badly they’ve been duped.
3. Greed is a sin and conservatives literally worship the Almighty Dollar. They’ve been committing political genocide against the poor for over 3 decades, and the reason is greed.
I don’t have enough time to list all the ways that Republicanism is satanic, but all it takes is a little common sense from those who aren’t Christians, but who do know the difference between good and evil, to see that Republican Christianity is pure evil.
You’re doing what the most evil leaders do -- using the Bible to help Satan destroy humanity. You’d better worry about why you weren’t able to see that on your own.
Communism is godless.

“Extremely me”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#73459 Dec 14, 2012
justagi wrote:
<quoted text>Heard the rumor, Ralff. We don't take orders from some manual, though. It takes a Command Directive to set such things in motion. Since pedophilia and (lack of) women's rights are so common in the mideast, this does NOT surprise anyone. Given the mindset of the present administration, we aren't shocked. there are other words for it but I won't go into that.
..."So speaketh the caliph in the White House. He is stalking these anti-humans for peace, after all."

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shru...

You lose most reasonable people right about the time you start calling the President "the caliph in the White House".

This is what I was talking about last night.

Right wing media outlets with no credibility and an army of zombies ready to spread the word regardless of the credibility of those words.

Congratulations, we've reached new height in hypocrisy and a new low for someone claiming to be active duty military.

What I don't understand is why you bother telling us about the regulations you want other people to obey while you're on here doing the same and worse everyday.

“Extremely me”

Location hidden

#73460 Dec 14, 2012
Cricket 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
I take it you've read all the posts between "X-Man" and I and have form an unbiased opinion about our conversations.
Or do you always just butt in and shoot from the hip?
I take it when you post an article about police corruption in Mexico and suggest this is what will happen with the "browning" of America you are nothing more than a silly old bigot and that's the way I treated you.

Don't expect it to stop old man.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#73461 Dec 14, 2012
Tin Foil Salesman wrote:
<quoted text>
He who controls pain medication controls the world!
You have a good point. Those without pain though own the world.

“Extremely me”

Location hidden

#73462 Dec 14, 2012
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, both are American citizens. That's more than I can say for you.
For a part time patriot ya got some nerve questioning other Americans citizenship, but if this is how you choose to make a fool of yourself today then have at it.

Should be a good show.

“RELAX”

Since: Dec 12

EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT

#73463 Dec 14, 2012
JackMcIntosh wrote:
<quoted text>
I take it when you post an article about police corruption in Mexico and suggest this is what will happen with the "browning" of America you are nothing more than a silly old bigot and that's the way I treated you.
There is only one "America's Finest News Source" so if it doesn't come from here, don't believe it.

http://www.theonion.com

“Extremely me”

Location hidden

#73464 Dec 14, 2012
Ralff wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be ridiculous.
Voter fraud is a felony that victimizes all legal voters. It disenfranchises us by diluting our vote and voice in government. We need to pursue, investigate and prosecute those committing no matter what side or no side at all.
Come on NTR, don't you want "justice for all"? Have you no respect for the law at all?
Allegations of voter fraud are being pursued ralff.

NTR's point was that if you take all the allegations of voter fraud and put them together it still wouldn't be enough to change the outcome.

Obama won. The end.

There is a legal process that is being followed to investigate allegations of fraud.

Sorry you don't understand how all of this works.

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#73466 Dec 14, 2012
JackMcIntosh wrote:
<quoted text>

I take it your answer is no?

And you have a squat switch on your ass that starts your mouth running before your brain wakes up!

That sound about right Young man??

“Extremely me”

Location hidden

#73468 Dec 14, 2012
The doubtful get religion?

AP-GfK Poll: Science doubters say world is warming

"Nearly 4 out of 5 Americans now think temperatures are rising and that global warming will be a serious problem for the United States if nothing is done about it, a new Associated Press-GfK poll finds...."

http://news.yahoo.com/ap-gfk-poll-science-dou...

Among those who say they don't trust science or scientists, 61% now accept "global warming" as a stark and threatening reality.

“Extremely me”

Location hidden

#73469 Dec 14, 2012
Cricket 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
I take it your answer is no?
And you have a squat switch on your ass that starts your mouth running before your brain wakes up!
That sound about right Young man??
Alright grandpa...

Exactly how did the police corruption in Mexico have anything to do with the "browning" of America other than through the eyes of a frightened, old, right wing bigot?

No wonder your side lost this election.

“Extremely me”

Location hidden

#73470 Dec 14, 2012
fartius maximus wrote:
<quoted text>
So what you are saying is that modern liberal multi-culturalism demands that non-white and/or non-Western cultures are always superior? That they come to us in pristine form, without flaws and ready to be emulated?(Would that apply to cannibals or those practicing human sacrifice?)
And if someone questions your, ahem, "theory", they must be bigots?
I will agree on one tenant: race itself has nothing to do with it, so yes, to blame "browning" is idiotic. Cultural norms, however, are quite another thing.
"I will agree on one tenant: race itself has nothing to do with it, so yes, to blame "browning" is idiotic. Cultural norms, however, are quite another thing."

Then you agree with my post because that's all I said.

The rest of this is your own baggage and I'm not carrying it for ya.

Thanks for saying I was right even if you went the long way about it.

;)

#73471 Dec 14, 2012
Unemployment Plunges to 3.8% for Government Workers;

Government Adds 35,000 Jobs in November, 544,000 Since July

By Terence P. Jeffrey

( CNSNews.com )- The unemployment rate for civilian government workers plunged from 4.2 percent in October to 3.8 percent in November, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, as government added 35,000 to its taxpayer-funded payrolls during the month.

In October, federal, state and local governments in the United States employed 20,524,000 people. In November, that climbed to 20,559,000.

As recently as July, the unemployment rate for government workers was as high as 5.7 percent, according to the BLS. That month, government employed only 20,015,000.

Since July, times have been very good for government in the United States, with governments managing to add 544,000 workers to their payrolls.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/unemployment-...

#73472 Dec 14, 2012
Democratic Senator: Obama’s Plan ‘Does Not Balance the Budget

CNSNews.com )– Sen. Debbie Stabenow (D-Mich.) said Wednesday that President Obama’s plan to allow the tax cuts to expire on the wealthiest two percent of Americans does not actually balance the budget.

On Wednesday, CNSNews.com asked Stabenow at the U.S. Capitol:“In what year does president Obama’s plan to let the tax cuts on the top 2 percent expire balance the budget? And how soon do you think we should balance the budget?”

The Michigan senator replied:“Well, the larger question of balancing the budget – just having the top two rates expire and the wealthiest contribute does not balance the budget. It’s going to take a multitude of things. We all know that. It’s going to take common sense spending reductions. It’s going to take the right kind of revenue policy. So it takes both to get it done. But we’ve got to do it step by step.”

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/democratic-se...
Quirky

Denver, CO

#73473 Dec 14, 2012
California in for more unusually high 'king tides'

HUNTINGTON BEACH, Calif.— The tide is high, and it's holding on.

Some Californians were in for another day of ankle-deep seawater in low-lying coastal communities Friday as unusually high "king tides" pulled the Pacific farther ashore than normal.

The tides, the result of an occasional astronomical alignment, caused some damage Thursday but proved mostly just a nuisance.

Water flooded Pacific Coast Highway and side streets in Sunset Beach, a sliver of Huntington Beach between the ocean and a yacht harbor. Down the Southern California coast, Newport Bay was brimming, while just north of San Francisco the tide swamped a commuter parking lot in Marin City and seeped into dozens of cars.

“RELAX”

Since: Dec 12

EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT

#73474 Dec 14, 2012
CNSNews "The RIGHT news Right Now"

Pfft
cunune

Pittsburgh, PA

#73475 Dec 14, 2012
youtube.com/watch...
Its not how he played the game its if you win or lose

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#73476 Dec 14, 2012
JackMcIntosh wrote:
<quoted text>
For a part time patriot ya got some nerve questioning other Americans citizenship, but if this is how you choose to make a fool of yourself today then have at it.
Should be a good show.
How do you feel about the right to work, jack?

#73477 Dec 14, 2012
JackMcIntosh wrote:
<quoted text>

Alright grandpa...

Exactly how did the police corruption in Mexico have anything to do with the "browning" of America other than through the eyes of a frightened, old, right wing bigot?

No wonder your side lost this election.
Were the Mexican Police Officers Brown ??

How many of the 12-20 million illegal aliens (wag) are Brown and broke our immigraton laws to not only get here but also to work?

The ones you and the rest of the "Libs' want to grant American Citizenship to.

Then in a few years when the "Chain Migration Act" kicks in you'll all be whining.

1965 Immigration act,

Quote:

Among those who more accurately foresaw the future effects of the change in immigration law was a certain Myra C. Hacker, Vice President of the New Jersey Coalition, who testified at a Senate immigration subcommittee hearing:

"In light of our 5 percent unemployment rate, our worries over the so called population explosion, and our menacingly mounting welfare costs, are we prepared to embrace so great a horde of the world's unfortunates? At the very least, the hidden mathematics of the bill should be made clear to the public so that they may tell their Congressmen how they feel about providing jobs, schools, homes, security against want, citizen education, and a brotherly welcome ... for an indeterminately enormous number of aliens from underprivileged lands."

"We should remember that people accustomed to such marginal existence in their own land will tend to live fully here, to hoard our bounteous minimum wages and our humanitarian welfare handouts ... lower our wage and living standards, disrupt our cultural patterns ..."

"Whatever may be our benevolent intent toward many people,[the bill] fails to give due consideration to the economic needs, the cultural traditions, and the public sentiment of the citizens of the United States." (U.S. Senate, Subcommittee on Immigration and Naturalization of the Committee on the Judiciary, Washington, D.C., Feb. 10, 1965. pp. 681-687.)

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Three Decades of Mass Immigration

The Legacy of the 1965 Immigration Act

http://www.cis.org/articles/1995/back395.pdf

#73478 Dec 14, 2012
JackMcIntosh wrote:
<quoted text>
"I will agree on one tenant: race itself has nothing to do with it, so yes, to blame "browning" is idiotic. Cultural norms, however, are quite another thing."
Then you agree with my post because that's all I said.
The rest of this is your own baggage and I'm not carrying it for ya.
Thanks for saying I was right even if you went the long way about it.
;)
Wake up "Jack".

Read the post above.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 4 min Mrs Cleo 55,968
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min dont drink the ko... 46,726
UK party leaders promise Scotland new powers 5 min Swedenforever 23
Challenger Grimes' Poll Shows Dead Heat Race Wi... 8 min Zeppelin 18
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Tony Rome 1,110,075
Michele Bachmann: Obama Won Because He's Black ... (Feb '14) 9 min Swedenforever 315
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 11 min Junket 305,671
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 28 min No Surprize 153,829
Who do you side with in Ferguson? 31 min antenoa 4,260
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 50 min Chilli J 116,688
•••

US News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••