The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 341051 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Gus007

Oneonta, NY

#73280 Dec 13, 2012
To make it easier to get drugs....

http://www.turnto23.com/news/local-news/progr...

“Proud to be an American”

Since: Jan 10

America

#73281 Dec 13, 2012
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Howdy, What are you seeing?
Here. Look for yourself.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#73282 Dec 13, 2012
Akamai wrote:
<quotedhttp://www.topix.com /sports text>
You're a Good Girl!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =7-uothzTaaQXX
Erica isn't a girl.

Location hidden

#73283 Dec 13, 2012
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
That dude is obsessed with gay people.
He needs to just come out already. lol

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

United States

#73284 Dec 13, 2012
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
You mealy-mouthed, lying little hypocrite.
YOU have posted as much OFF TOPIC as you have on topic, so don't preach to me about what the topic is here. Wussa matter? Afraid of the Top Mods? LOL!
When you bait, lie, and insult, you are off topic, and I will reply if I choose. What don't you get about that simple statement? And the only thing you post about Obama is your opinion that he's failing. Otherwise, you're participating in the off topic bickering. You're about the biggest hypocrite next to GR.
YOU scroll on by, control freak and stop lying and baiting with your hateful insults.
Exercise some rationality and Stop biting on the bait.

Since: Jun 10

Franklin, TN

#73285 Dec 13, 2012
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>That's honest. I think that had Romney won, I would have been very worried and reluctant myself. Still, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have called him a traitor or communist. I'd have just been holding my breath waiting to learn how bad it would be for most of us. So, I don't expect a lot of cheering from the right. It would just help to deal with the issues both parties are being asked to address, and we'll get to the second term when the second term gets underway. That hasn't happened yet.
I agree.
Gus007

Oneonta, NY

#73286 Dec 13, 2012
The Notorious Rico wrote:
<quoted text>
And the USA needs to keep their noses out of other peoples business. Remember the fiscal cliff or that doesn't apply to Republicans when it comes to an opportunity to warmonger?
U.S. secretly backed Syrian opposition groups.....

http://articles.washingtonpost.com/2011-04-17...
Crazy Like a Fox

Fullerton, CA

#73287 Dec 13, 2012
Fox seems to be satisfied with how it can bamboozle viewers by counting on most viewers not checking out facts, and since most Fox viewers label all other news channels as the “liberal media” and don’t watch them, Fox News can happily keep up its mantra of lies and half-truths, laughing all the way to the bank.

TV and politics- Fox News not fair or balanced
Maude

Lynbrook, NY

#73288 Dec 13, 2012
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
President Obama is NOT failing. He just won a second term.
A second from 51% of misinformed voters and at the end of his term they won't recognize the country they once knew, it will be to late to realize OBAMA WAS O=ne B=ig A=ss M=istake A=merica read it and weep.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

United States

#73289 Dec 13, 2012
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>"Unexplored" and unexploited...like your noggins.
Pffft Go play with your "targeted minorities".

Santa Clara, CA

#73290 Dec 13, 2012
One study, done by News21, gathered information on electoral fraud since 2000. As of August 2012, they found 2,068 cases of voter fraud out of over 600 million votes cast. Although some jurisdictions refused to provide information, the organization feels their results prove the incidence of actual voter fraud is low.

http://www.decodedscience.com/vote-fraud-2012...

Santa Clara, CA

#73291 Dec 13, 2012
Those who say voter fraud is minimal and those who argue it is a major problem typically have political agendas based upon their view of voter identification laws. The first group argues the purpose of these laws is to suppress certain groups of voters while the latter says without proper ID, fraud can easily take place.

http://www.decodedscience.com/vote-fraud-2012...

“Proud to be an American”

Since: Jan 10

America

#73292 Dec 13, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Erica isn't a girl.
Don't take the girl.

Santa Clara, CA

#73293 Dec 13, 2012
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Exercise some rationality and Stop biting on the bait.
Stop baiting, and stop telling me what to do, you arrogant POS.

What's the game, POS? Aggravate and instigate, then report people? I wouldn't put it past you little babies.

Location hidden

#73294 Dec 13, 2012
American Beauty

Remind you of anyone??

“Natural selection created apes”

Religion made them human

#73295 Dec 13, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't believe these people still read that chit. Unbelievable.
It's what they need to read to fuel their hateful fantasies.
uidiotracemakewo rldpeace

United States

#73296 Dec 13, 2012
how many of you know our USA is a militaristic/imperialistic/int erventionistic nation , since inception of a birth of a nation, i mean an empire.

Santa Clara, CA

#73297 Dec 13, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
VOTER FRAUD: N.C. Democrat admits he's voted 4 times already ...
www.therightscoop.com/voter-fraud-n-c-democra... 3, 2012 – You are S-O-O Delusional—just like our current President! ALL of the over 200 cases of voter fraud from 2008 were done my DEMOCRATS!
Dem. Rep's Son Caught on Voter Fraud Vid Pleads Guilty to ...
www.theblaze.com/.../dem-reps-son-caught-on-v... day ago – Rep. Jim Moran's son Patrick, who was caught on video discussing how to commit voter fraud, pleaded guilty Wednesday to assaulting his ...
Articles: Voter Fraud Redefined
www.americanthinker.com/2012/11/voter_fraud_r... 8, 2012 – Left-wingers and Democrats are more likely than conservatives and Republicans to commit voter fraud. Sometimes they justify the behavior on ...
Articles: Was the 2012 Election Stolen?
www.americanthinker.com/2012/.../was_the_2012... 13, 2012 – And what about vote-fraud methods we haven't even thought of yet? Remember, the Democrats have been honing this act for many, many ...
Video snags Dem boss plotting vote fraud
www.wnd.com/.../video-captures-dem-campaign-c... 24, 2012 – Video snags Dem boss plotting vote fraud. Congressman's son advises forging ID, relying on party lawyers. Published: 10/24/2012 at 12:35 PM ...
Ad related to dems vote fraud
Voter fraud, illegal activities reported in several states - Examiner.com
www.examiner.com/.../voter-fraud-illegal-acti... 11, 2012 – From a website, "Barack Obama Voter Fraud 2012", an individual has been compiling reports of voter fraud by the Democrats and posting them ...
http://www.google.com/search...
All extreme right-wing propaganda and lies, nothing more. Pathetic.
Tin Foil Salesman

Fullerton, CA

#73298 Dec 13, 2012
Maude wrote:
<quoted text>A second from 51% of misinformed voters and at the end of his term they won't recognize the country they once knew, it will be to late to realize OBAMA WAS O=ne B=ig A=ss M=istake A=merica read it and weep.
Leave now or forever suffer the consequences.
Keep Searching

Fullerton, CA

#73299 Dec 13, 2012
Gus007 wrote:
<quoted text>
U.S. secretly backed Syrian opposition groups.....
http://articles.washingtonpost.com/2011-04-17...
Some secret. You will never know the truth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min Coffee Party 196,921
News 'We can't be intimidated' 8 min payme 65
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min Realtime 1,276,639
News Supreme Court rules against clerk in gay marria... 12 min Cordwainer Trout 1
News What rights do immigrants in the US have? 14 min USA 9
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 18 min Gary Coaldigger 12,710
News GOP establishment plans Trump takedown 19 min spud 79
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Ari son of Anarchy 193,882
News Republican candidate Walker calls building nort... 4 hr Shinichiro Takizawa 45
News Donald Trump: Jorge Ramos 'like a madman' 6 hr firefly123 204
More from around the web