The President has failed us

There are 332907 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

whatthehey

Austin, TX

#72160 Dec 12, 2012
Tom Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you claiming that you have open arms to all muslims and have no fear of them whatsoever?
Hey Tom.........I am saying ANY person who acts just a little off gets on MY radar .....I do not give a sh*t who he/she/it is, was, is from, color...YOU get the picture?
Tom Cat

Los Angeles, CA

#72161 Dec 12, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
WE ARE NOT IN THE IMMIGRATION FORUM
It is the US News Forum !!!

Posted in the Immigration Reform Forum

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...

“RELAX”

Since: Dec 12

EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT

#72162 Dec 12, 2012
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not practice what you preach??
"I say tax the rich and if he cries, fine him. If the wealthy don't want to be taxed then they can always give their money away and become poor. Too Easy!"
Eagle
I do practice what I preach. I pay my taxes and don't whine about it.

That's more than can be said by you people like yourself. Most of the right leaning posters on this thread have stated that they are living off of public assistance in the form of SSDI...Their medical is covered through public assistance in the form of Medicaid. The ones who deny being on SSDI claim to be twice retired government employees drawing a pension and of course they too have a nice health insurance policy.

All Y'all advocate tax giveaways for the wealthy and scream like a stuck pig at the mention of a tax rate increase for anyone. Y'all rant about how the government needs to cut spending. Of course you refuse to allow cuts to defense demanding all the cuts on the domestic side of the budget.

Of course it is typical of republicans because they tend to be the first to call for police and the ones who scream the loudest if the police don't arrive as fast as they would like. Y'all call for amassing a small army along the US/Mexico border and building a great wall from the gulf of Mexico to the Pacific Ocean without realizing how much money all of your demands would cost.

All I'm trying to say is, Everyone should pay their fair share in taxes. That fair share depends upon how much or little you earn. Earn as much as you please. But don't be surprised when you get your tax bill. Just pay it and move on.

Taxes are not fair but life is not fair. If you have to pay more tax than the person next to you consider yourself lucky. You could be living in a cardboard box beside a dumpster in an ally behind a stripper bar begging spare change for a cup of coffee.

&pl aynext=1&list=PL77E4317CD3 E869EA&feature=results_vid eo

Tom Cat

Los Angeles, CA

#72163 Dec 12, 2012
Ralff wrote:
<quoted text>
Even today's date would confuse rico right now I've slapped him up so much today.
lol!
Looks like a Top Mod slapped the crap out of you today for LYING!!!!

ROLF!!!!

“ON THE PROWL”

Since: May 08

Ocala, FL

#72164 Dec 12, 2012
Tom Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
What's wrong with that? Our system of government believes in the use of violence. Violence is used every day as a means to compel the masses.
Heck, our Country is currently involved in 2 wars and now attempting to enter another one in Syria.
So yea... violence is very much a viable option when all attempts at rational negotiations fail.
So you fully support Americans going out and beating the sh!t out of illegal aliens right?? Thats what you are stating here..

Eagle
Tom Cat

Los Angeles, CA

#72166 Dec 12, 2012
whatthehey wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Tom.........I am saying ANY person who acts just a little off gets on MY radar .....I do not give a sh*t who he/she/it is, was, is from, color...YOU get the picture?
So Muslims and their attire gets your radar going?

“ON THE PROWL”

Ocala, FL

#72167 Dec 12, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
WE ARE NOT IN THE IMMIGRATION FORUM
It is the US News Forum !!!
We are also in IR AL.. This is my home forum..

Eagle
whatthehey

Austin, TX

#72168 Dec 12, 2012
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2012/11/24/changes-co...
Changes Coming To Texas Health Care
November 24, 2012
....Texas has about 6 million uninsured residents, which comes out to nearly a quarter of its population ó higher than any other state. Both Republicans and Democrats agree thatís too many, but they disagree on how to get that number down.....
Try AGAIN sweetie and get ALL the facts straight as to WHO those uninsured really are! AND how our taxes ARE educating AND housing AND feeding them by the thousands! OR millions!
Those little DETAILS you ignore in those links!
Thank YOU kindly!
ELMER GANTRY

Canyon Country, CA

#72170 Dec 12, 2012
Tom Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
And in the name of the Lord we pray.... AMEN!!!!
What I lacked in depth as a preacher, I made up for in length.

“ON THE PROWL”

Ocala, FL

#72171 Dec 12, 2012
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
I do practice what I preach. I pay my taxes and don't whine about it.
That's more than can be said by you people like yourself. Most of the right leaning posters on this thread have stated that they are living off of public assistance in the form of SSDI...Their medical is covered through public assistance in the form of Medicaid. The ones who deny being on SSDI claim to be twice retired government employees drawing a pension and of course they too have a nice health insurance policy.
All Y'all advocate tax giveaways for the wealthy and scream like a stuck pig at the mention of a tax rate increase for anyone. Y'all rant about how the government needs to cut spending. Of course you refuse to allow cuts to defense demanding all the cuts on the domestic side of the budget.
Of course it is typical of republicans because they tend to be the first to call for police and the ones who scream the loudest if the police don't arrive as fast as they would like. Y'all call for amassing a small army along the US/Mexico border and building a great wall from the gulf of Mexico to the Pacific Ocean without realizing how much money all of your demands would cost.
All I'm trying to say is, Everyone should pay their fair share in taxes. That fair share depends upon how much or little you earn. Earn as much as you please. But don't be surprised when you get your tax bill. Just pay it and move on.
Taxes are not fair but life is not fair. If you have to pay more tax than the person next to you consider yourself lucky. You could be living in a cardboard box beside a dumpster in an ally behind a stripper bar begging spare change for a cup of coffee.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =c58NRHZDb0QXX&playnext=1 &list=PL77E4317CD3E869EA &feature=results_video
Bring forth a single post I have made I didn't support the Fair Tax or even letting the tax cuts end..

Eagle
Tom Cat

Los Angeles, CA

#72173 Dec 12, 2012
Ralff wrote:
<quoted text>
"Children born in the US by an illegal alien mother becomes a US Citizen.
Once again.... I am right and you are wrong."
Please link to where I said children born in the US by an illegal alien mother are not US Citizens.
Don't bring us near misses, twisted crap or what you perceive as something being close, I want an actual quote of mine on that specific statement..
I don't have to provide a link to anything anymore regarding this issue. I've demonstrated time & time again that the children of diplomats and illegal aliens are easily obtaining US citizenship and like the fool that you are... you sit here and think that denying the fact that it's occurring is you ace in the hole.

We all know that children of diplomats and illegal aliens are easily obtaining US citizenship in spite of how you want to interpret the 14th amendment or other federal laws.

The current practice going on right now is that non-citizens are having children in the USA who're getting US Citizenship. Those are the facts and if you want to sit there like a fool and tell me that none of this is happening only goes to show me and everyone else what a damn fool you are.
Tom Cat

Los Angeles, CA

#72174 Dec 12, 2012
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Bullshot. Talent counts.
You've demonstrated that you have no idea what you're talking about.

“United We Stand”

Since: Dec 11

Divided We Fall

#72175 Dec 12, 2012
Top Mod 8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to burst your bubble, but you didn't get anyone banned. Stop bragging that you did and threatening to get others banned.
I corrected that issue last night. Thanks for confirming it. If I had a prop left I'd give ya one.

Have a good evening!
Tom Cat

Los Angeles, CA

#72177 Dec 12, 2012
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Not really. The practice in recent years has been to issue birth certificates to babies born of diplomats, regardless of the letter of the law. So, while the law may spell out one thing, it allows for something entirely different in practice. Why are you all spending hours on this?
The heart of the matter is that America affords birthright citizenship, and the children born of illegal immigrant parents are recognized as U.S. citizens. If you don't like it, modify the 14th Amendment, a process that renders the entire reason for the exercise moot by the time it ever comes up for ratification by the states, because by then, there's not a prayer in h*ll that it would be ratified if it were perceived as discriminatory by the residents of the states. It might get done, but there is every bit as much reason to suspect it wouldn't.
It's like arguing with idiots on this issue. I'm presenting all the conservative info I can find on this issue and these conservative minded bozo are so full of ignorance & hate that they're not even willing to accept their very own conservative info on this matter.

I mean seriously NTR... why are these people here if all they do is lurk here all day simply denying the fact of what's going on in the USA right now.

Are that that stupid?
whatthehey

Austin, TX

#72178 Dec 12, 2012
Tom Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
So Muslims and their attire gets your radar going?
DUMB
Tom Cat! Is that what YOU took from that statement! Guess so as I read what YOU would do to people! Darn RICO, YOU sir need a tad of respect and a little word from the Good Lord you said amen to on that post from the mod. Hey let THEM tell you that whatthehey, higgans, American Lady-are not the same! No way and neither are we that plainfield person soooooooooo many seems to dislike on here as they soooooooooo accuse others of being that person! How about it? Tom Cat/ Rico! You game or are YOU the same and others....sooooooo YOU sir, better be quite or WHAT? WHAT?

DONE!
Quirky The Eye

Denver, CO

#72179 Dec 12, 2012
Tom Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
With you... all I have to to is encourage you to post a comment and you do a good job of making yourself look bad.
Keep it up... we're all laughing at you.
Who`s we Mor*n RICO? For the last 3 hrs. your the only one of your cronie, America Hating, Gang bangers posting!
Tom Cat

Los Angeles, CA

#72180 Dec 12, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
NOT against another *American* you dumchit !!!!!
Yea.. lets see you keep that mentality when the civil war begins.
Tom Cat

Los Angeles, CA

#72181 Dec 12, 2012
Ralff wrote:
<quoted text>
I corrected that issue last night. Thanks for confirming it. If I had a prop left I'd give ya one.
Have a good evening!
A Top Mod called you a LIAR!!!

ROLF!!!

“ON THE PROWL”

Ocala, FL

#72182 Dec 12, 2012
Ralff wrote:
<quoted text>
Have a good evening!
Ralff meet Sweetie..

Eagle

“United We Stand”

Since: Dec 11

Divided We Fall

#72183 Dec 12, 2012
Top Mod 8 wrote:
<quoted text>
You know that posters that make socks to try to get others banned, end up getting banned as well.
Are you trying to imply something?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min HILLARY 2016 186,309
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min THE SSSSNAKKKE 1,251,420
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 7 min Agents of Corruption 168,846
News Clerk to quit, cites 'moral conviction' 7 min Phyllis Schlafly ... 31
News Candidates jockey for position in New Hampshire... 8 min checkmateperiod 1
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 min JRB 192,212
News Marriage equality good for Missourians 17 min QUITTNER Jul 4 2015 10
News Kentucky couples sue clerk who won't issue gay ... 2 hr Pattysboi 20
More from around the web