The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.
Comments
61,181 - 61,200 of 246,123 Comments Last updated 5 min ago

“United We Stand”

Since: Dec 11

Divided We Fall

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Tom Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Ralff... you simply fail every time. Why do you challenge my great intellectual awe? LOL!!!
Report: Children of Foreign Diplomats Enjoy U.S.'Super Citizen' Status
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/07/11/ch...
Now you believe fox? Despite some peoples claim, they are not an "official government source".

Your desparation is obvious. You just can not show that any actual change was made and Diplomats are now "under US jurisdiction and their children that are born here are all automatically US citizens.
Tom Cat

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Ralff wrote:
<quoted text>
See my last post LOSER! F.O. RICO! MMMMMMAAWWWaaahhhhhaahahahahah aha!
Dude... you should run away for awhile so you can cool off as I know your flaming pizzed off for me calling you out on your ignorance.

Look... this happens to you all the time. You said that diplomats cannot get US Citizenship and I've consistently proven with governmental data and conservative think tank information that says you are WRONG.

What's wrong Mijo??? You cannot say the information I'm presenting is too liberal as it's all conservative information I'm presenting to you.

Now like I said before... run along. You were proven WRONG!!!

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Tom Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Ralff... you simply fail every time. Why do you challenge my great intellectual awe? LOL!!!
Report: Children of Foreign Diplomats Enjoy U.S.'Super Citizen' Status
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/07/11/ch...
If someobdy debating with you used a fox news article to cite, you'd be laughing convulsively, but when they have an article that props your point, it suddenly has merit...hmmm, very interesting.
Tom Cat

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Ralff wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you believe fox? Despite some peoples claim, they are not an "official government source".
Your desparation is obvious. You just can not show that any actual change was made and Diplomats are now "under US jurisdiction and their children that are born here are all automatically US citizens.
I'm using conservative media and information so that you cannot use your famous "your links are too liberal" scapegoat.

You see, you're so easy to wear down with facts.

The children of diplomats and the children of illegal aliens born on US soil are not barred from receiving a US Birth certificate from a US hospital as there is no current implement that allows a hospital to question the US Citizenship of the parents of any child born in the USA. Since these children received a US birth certificate... that alone means they're a US Citizen and can go apply for a SSN or other governmental benefits that only a US Citizen can receive.

Currently there is no means of preventing this from occurring. Not only that but the Federal Government is so lax in this dept that they don't even care about it.

You lost... I win.

Now go cry to the moderators that I made you look bad!!!

HAHAHAHAHA!!
Tom Cat

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
My, my.
What "bragging RIGHTS" you won!!!
That "you" are Godless TOO ???
WE already KNEW that.
FROM the first "word" you typed ... ;0)
Obama won... you lost. Now go cry to your pagan religion so that you can "feel better".
Tom Cat

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>Are you telling me that he hasn't made it easier for illegals since he became presdent? Maybe the citizenship loopholes or whatever one wants to call it for diplomat's children occurred before BO became president, as I cannot find concrete evidence of when that actually started to occur...right under our noses.
Hold on...

The Nov 2010 elected Republican House of Representatives cut over $600 million from immigration enforcement & border security in early 2011 but you feel that Homeland Security along with ICE & the Border Patrol can do more with less?

Obama's Administration had to reign back 1,200 National Guard troops who were working along the border in California, Arizona, New Mexico and Texas as a result of the Republicans refusal to allocate funding for this enforcement. The Border Patrol have seen a reduction of over 800 Agents.$272 million of fencing and other infrastructure was cut at a time when border violence according to these social rejects is on the rise.

Yet you're wonder why things is not getting done. Ironically you want to scapegoat Obama for the Republican action of cutting massive amounts of funding from immigration enforcement & border security. Apparently some people around here have no understanding of our US Constitution and the concept of the "power of the purse".

“Peace”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>It is Not the responsibility of ALL EMPLOYERS to provide tools to get the job done nor should it be. The ONLY responsibility of any employer ever is to provide a job.
The only time an employer isn't responsible to provide all tools to get a job done, is when they hire a subcontractor. Which is another business. Each business that hires an employee has the responsibility to both provide needed working tools but also a safe working condition.
Tom Cat

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>If someobdy debating with you used a fox news article to cite, you'd be laughing convulsively, but when they have an article that props your point, it suddenly has merit...hmmm, very interesting.
But when I use a Fox News article against a Fox News Conservative junkie.... they cannot tell me that my source is not credible for being too liberal.

Checkmate!!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Tom Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
It would be pretty stupid of an employer to provide a job to a person but not provide the implements necessary to get the job done. I mean seriously... what kind of mickey mouse firm are you running?
It is Not the responsibility of ALL EMPLOYERS to provide tools to get the job done nor should it be. The ONLY responsibility of any employer ever is to provide a job.
Whether it is stupid or not is not what is in play here.
Fact is,that is the way it is.
A firm is a firm.
Tom Cat

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Ralff wrote:
<quoted text>
"Possibly foreshadowing changes to come, the State Department claimed (in an e-mail to the Center for Immigration Studies) that birth to a foreign diplomat may not necessarily bar an individual from being considered a U.S. citizen at birth."
Objection! Speculation not an actual fact!
Opjection sustained!
You are now withering in the wind. Lmao!
Can you prove that the children of foreign diplomats are consistently being turned away from receiving a birth certificate from a US hospital?

Heck... can you prove that children of illegal aliens are consistently being turned away from receiving a birth certificate from a US hospital?

Since you're so sure according to your "reliable information" that this is occurring please back your claim up!!!

Your source should be reliable and preferably a US gov website.

Thanks for your cooperation!!

Waiting!!!!!
Tom Cat

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
It takes NOT a "statute, CODE, or ANY" type "government intervention"
to MAKE ...
A "natural born" citizen!!!...
ALL it TAKES ...
TWO Parents(2) that are U.S. Citizens ...:)
Therefore, it IS "natural" ...
Without ANY "fertilizer" ...)8~D>
The "0" is NOT ...!!!
Maybe in your deranged pagan religion & bigoted world..... but not in reality.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Tom Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
Hold on...
The Nov 2010 elected Republican House of Representatives cut over $600 million from immigration enforcement & border security in early 2011 but you feel that Homeland Security along with ICE & the Border Patrol can do more with less?
Obama's Administration had to reign back 1,200 National Guard troops who were working along the border in California, Arizona, New Mexico and Texas as a result of the Republicans refusal to allocate funding for this enforcement. The Border Patrol have seen a reduction of over 800 Agents.$272 million of fencing and other infrastructure was cut at a time when border violence according to these social rejects is on the rise.
Yet you're wonder why things is not getting done. Ironically you want to scapegoat Obama for the Republican action of cutting massive amounts of funding from immigration enforcement & border security. Apparently some people around here have no understanding of our US Constitution and the concept of the "power of the purse".
I agree with this point, however, I do not buy the numbers of those being deported by this adminstration. I imagine that these accounting practices are nothing new, and probably have occurred during pervious administrations. Just once, I'd like a president to tell the truth about this.

“It is dishonest to count illegal immigrants apprehended by the Border Patrol along the border as ICE removals,” Smith explained in a statement.“And these ‘removals’ from the Border Patrol program do not subject the illegal immigrant to any penalties or bars for returning to the U.S. This means a single illegal immigrant can show up at the border and be removed numerous times in a single year — and counted each time as a removal.”

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/08/anoth...

“United We Stand”

Divided We Fall

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Tom Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude... you should run away for awhile so you can cool off as I know your flaming pizzed off for me calling you out on your ignorance.
Look... this happens to you all the time. You said that diplomats cannot get US Citizenship and I've consistently proven with governmental data and conservative think tank information that says you are WRONG.
What's wrong Mijo??? You cannot say the information I'm presenting is too liberal as it's all conservative information I'm presenting to you.
Now like I said before... run along. You were proven WRONG!!!
This IS an official site and is current. You have shown not one official source stating that this is no longer in effect, not one.

Lets read the legal decisions from THE official source on the matter okay?

§ 1101.3 Creation of record of lawful permanent resident status for person born under diplomatic status in the United States.

(a) Person born to foreign diplomat -(1) Status of person. A person born in the United States to a foreign diplomatic officer accredited to the United States, as a matter of international law, is not subject to the jurisdiction of the United States. That person is not a United States citizen under the Fourteenth Amendment to the Constitution. Such a person may be considered a lawful permanent resident at birth.
more..
http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/ilink/ ...

It seems your source made an error by concluding the child would be a Citizen of the USA rather than a Permanent Resident of the USA. Also note it CLEARLY said they are "not subject to the jurisdiction of the United States".

Now unless you have a more resent legal statement from and equal or higher authority I suggest you concede.

AGIAN.
Tom Cat

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
"you" didn't make ANYone lQQk BAD ...
Except "Congress" ...
To legislate any SUCH :)
*IF* it's THAT way ...
I haven't *researched* it myself ...
And "I'm" DEFINITELY "not"
taking *your* word for it!!!!:)
With you... all I have to to is encourage you to post a comment and you do a good job of making yourself look bad.

Keep it up... we're all laughing at you.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Tom Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
A majority of Americans demonstrated on Nov 6th that it was your train that was off the track as it was your train that made no progress forward!!!
LOL!!
It is your train now that made no change and is heading into tunnel but still going gaily forward.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Tom Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
But when I use a Fox News article against a Fox News Conservative junkie.... they cannot tell me that my source is not credible for being too liberal.
Checkmate!!
But you yourself don't consider it credible, so it's hard to accept you citing fox.

“United We Stand”

Divided We Fall

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>The only time an employer isn't responsible to provide all tools to get a job done, is when they hire a subcontractor. Which is another business. Each business that hires an employee has the responsibility to both provide needed working tools but also a safe working condition.
Many auto mechanics are employees that are required to have their own tools and buy the needed new ones they are needed and required by industry changes.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Tom Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe in your deranged pagan religion & bigoted world..... but not in reality.
So, what's with this moniker, rico?
Tom Cat

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>
It is Not the responsibility of ALL EMPLOYERS to provide tools to get the job done nor should it be. The ONLY responsibility of any employer ever is to provide a job.
Whether it is stupid or not is not what is in play here.
Fact is,that is the way it is.
A firm is a firm.
An employer is not going to give a job to a guy if the employer knows that the employee does not have the necessary implements to get the job done. That's a sure-fire way to run a "firm" into the ground.

So once again.. what kind of mickey mouse firm are you running to posses this kind of mentality?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>Here's a few things you can read about that Obama has done for America.
http://3chicspolitico.com/president-obamas-ac...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/stewart-j-lawre...
They pale in comparison to what he hasn't done but said will do as well as things he hasn't done and what he screwed up.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••