The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 404355 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#71975 Dec 12, 2012
Tom Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of a dumchit... look at your grammar!!!
If you know the concept of grammar then you should be able to understand the message. Right?
Tom Cat

Los Angeles, CA

#71976 Dec 12, 2012
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>Well, thanks! I did a little more researching and found some plants that are clearly utilizing that latest in technology in the states mentioned in his post.
http://blog.al.com/businessnews/2012/12/alaba...
http://news.tn.gov/node/7581
While their salaries may be lower than union workers, so is the cost of living in these states and I am sure these folks are making enough to live comfortably.
Yes.. getting paid less is the new Republican/Conservative rally cry. I have to wonder why do you people support this crap?

You have no problem with a CEO or an owner of a company making millions... nay billions a year sitting on his azz but you all get all cranky when the actual blue collar worker joins a Union and manages to make a decent wage.

What's up with you people?

Do you want to return to the days of slavery or something?
Tom Cat

Los Angeles, CA

#71977 Dec 12, 2012
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>What is the alternative?
I think it's nice to be able to live in a country where I have the freedom to take what I have earned and leave it.
What do you propose?
Again, what is your alternative.
Yes... the illegal aliens do that all the time via remittances yet ironically people like you love to "complain" about them doing that yet on the other hand you yourself are considering running away from the USA with your Social Security check to another country.

So the moral of the story here is that you're no different than an illegal alien so maybe you finally need to practice what you preach...... and stop feeding off the USA and go move back to your beloved country of origin... Canada!!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#71978 Dec 12, 2012
Tom Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
People like here do not care about Americans or even our Armed Forces but will "pretend" to care about them when they can use them as fodder.
Just look at the Republican Party along with Mitt Romney.... they're all like peas in a pod when it comes to "pretending" to care about Americans or America in general.
And for the record... these are the same people who want to secede from the Union.
That alone speaks volumes to who these people are!!
How do you feel about seceeding from unions.
Tom Cat

Los Angeles, CA

#71979 Dec 12, 2012
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>If you know the concept of grammar then you should be able to understand the message. Right?
WRONG!!!!

Her random capitalization of words make no real sense. The only thing I can conclude from her comments is that when she posts in caps... she's suggesting that she's yelling or she's simply retarded and thinks that random capitalization of words is actually proper grammar.

I really don't know. Maybe she does it to simply annoy people. Regardless.... by her doing so encourages me to make fun if it.
Tom Cat

Los Angeles, CA

#71980 Dec 12, 2012
Ralff wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish I was, then I could paint you a picture on here so you would understand things.
You cannot paint on Topix. Start over and try again!
Tom Cat

Los Angeles, CA

#71981 Dec 12, 2012
Ralff wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah yes. You've been doing that allot.
No Mijo, you were called out on the 14th amendment issue and you're simply buttsore about it still. Let it go... you lose all the time here.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#71982 Dec 12, 2012
Tom Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see that all your life you've had to crawl on your knees from your little cubicle to the masters office and brown nose him all day just so you can come back to a shitty job the next day.
Sucks to be you.
As for working for an employer.... it actually is the responsibility of the employer to provide all necessary material for an employee to "get the job done".
For example... the US Military provides all weapons to their soldiers prior to them entering combat.
So for the record... I'm sorry you've lived the life of a SCAB all your life.
Again.... It sucks to be you.
It is the responsibility of the employer to provide the job.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#71983 Dec 12, 2012
Tom Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
And just like American Lady.... you never provide a real comment of your own. Just SPAM SPAM SPAM.
I voted for Obama due to people like you!
Yes... I know, you hate that!!
LMFAO!!
Thats all? WOW!
Tom Cat

Los Angeles, CA

#71984 Dec 12, 2012
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>How do you feel about seceeding from unions.
If a person doesn't want to work under a Union and thereby get paid a decent wage... they can go find another non-Union job and get paid a shit wage.

Historically there is a correlation between the rise in Unions and the raise in the earning power of Americans. And with the recent drop in Unions there has been a drop in the earning power of Americans.

Now I have to wonder why you would prefer to be a SCAB rather than a Union member?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#71985 Dec 12, 2012
Tom Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes so were you. We all seen your socks all giving American Lady so many props. Is that how you got your crown the other day.... you cheated?
LOL!!!!
You're a sock.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#71986 Dec 12, 2012
Tom Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
Your once again projecting your own ways onto others.
What do you expect me to do?
Tom Cat

Los Angeles, CA

#71987 Dec 12, 2012
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>It is the responsibility of the employer to provide the job.
Yes and to provide all tools, materials and safety equipment to get that job done. Look... I often have to remove EMD SD70 power assemblies out of locomotives. If I need tools, materials and safety equipment to get that job done... I'm under no obligation to go get it with my own money.... that's the responsibility of my employer or else I cannot do the job safely which is a catch 22 as we're not supposed to perform a job unsafe. So I don't perform the job.

I'm in a Union... I can do that.

If I was not in a Union... the cheap azz employer would probably try to fire me for insubordination.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#71988 Dec 12, 2012
Tom Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
Claiming you only have one account serves your credibility no good.
Is this a credibility contest?
Or an internet forum thread?
Tom Cat

Los Angeles, CA

#71989 Dec 12, 2012
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>You're a sock.
Wow... way to state the obvious. What will you tell me next that's very obvious... that grass is green or that we breath air??

KUDOS... you're a true investigator!!

My hats off to you.
Tom Cat

Los Angeles, CA

#71990 Dec 12, 2012
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Is this a credibility contest?
Or an internet forum thread?
What do you think this place is? An online beauty pageant?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#71991 Dec 12, 2012
Tom Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes... the illegal aliens do that all the time via remittances yet ironically people like you love to "complain" about them doing that yet on the other hand you yourself are considering running away from the USA with your Social Security check to another country.
So the moral of the story here is that you're no different than an illegal alien so maybe you finally need to practice what you preach...... and stop feeding off the USA and go move back to your beloved country of origin... Canada!!
We're speaking of American citizens and not those who have no business here in the first place.
That is all, now start over.
Tom Cat

Los Angeles, CA

#71992 Dec 12, 2012
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>What do you expect me to do?
That's irrelevant as I do not control what you do here.
Tom Cat

Los Angeles, CA

#71993 Dec 12, 2012
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Thats all? WOW!
Yes... ilk like you were on the anyone but Obama gravy train and I was on the anyone but Romney gravy train and I won the bragging rights!!

Ralff

“United We Stand”

Since: Dec 11

Divided We Fall

#71994 Dec 12, 2012
Tom Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
Children of diplomats have been receiving US citizenship long before Obama was even a politician so don't you come off as trying to suggest that this crap suddenly started yesterday.
And the moral of the story here was that Ralff said that diplomats cannot get US Citizenship and I only demonstrated that they can... have done so in the past and will likely continue far into the future.
I still am not convinced. If you will provide me with an official US Gov link stating that is now the case I most likely would believe it but as it stands you have only provided me with the opinions of one with a dog in this fight. I want to know the official stance so I can see when, how and why it is not following the stated and long held purpose of the amendment.

To date, I haven't found anything "official" on a change. All I ask is that you show me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Henry 1,460,321
News House prohibits $15-an-hour minimum wage 1 min POPS 17
News Trump soaks up the adulation, brags about victory 3 min Tango7439 247
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 6 min Reality Speaks 312,867
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Rogue Scholar 05 231,202
News Clinton Says - Fake News' Is Putting Americans'... 7 min krushy1288 5
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min when 253,575
News Trump says cancel new Air Force One: Costs 'out... 19 min Reality Speaks 143
News As anger over election of Donald Trump erupts, ... 48 min RushFan666 3,154
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 1 hr President Donald ... 644
More from around the web