The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 393272 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#70979 Dec 10, 2012
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>I hope you feel better soon Ralff.
Me too Ralff!

“Take a deep breath”

Since: Dec 12

Let it out

#70980 Dec 10, 2012
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>I spoke to one of the Salvation Army workers collecting outside of a department store. She was telling me that Toys for Tots has gotten to the point that they don't give to all the needy children. So the Salvation Army is trying to collect enough extra before Christmas so they can cover the other children. As well as do their other charitable activities. They also pointed out that everyone that worked were volunteers.
It seems to me that they are the first on site in a disaster and the last to leave.
Many of the businesses around here have something called an "Angel Tree" set up inside their stores. It's a traditional Christmas tree except it is decorated with cards with the names of underprivileged children in the local community. Anyone who want's to do something nice can grab a card and purchase a gift for the child whose name appears on that card and the local salvation army will ensure the child gets that gift for Christmas.

“Extremely me”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#70981 Dec 10, 2012
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>What I originally said, and before this, is that everyone lies at least once which makes everyone who has lied a liar. You know from your Rules for radicals bible that of one tells another the same thing over and over again such as calling one a liar, They begin to believe it. You are as much a liar as you claim me to be and you cannot prove otherwise and neither can I, Plain and simple.
Nope, you said that everything you ever posted about yourself was a total lie.

When it backfired and people said nothing else you had to say was credible THEN you came up with this "everybody's a liar" shtick to try and cover your overexposed a*s.

Funny thing is, I still haven't called you a liar during this conversation.

You have, but I haven't.

Now can the drama pipsqueak. There are real things to talk about.

;)

Ralff

“United We Stand”

Since: Dec 11

Divided We Fall

#70982 Dec 10, 2012
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>I spoke to one of the Salvation Army workers collecting outside of a department store. She was telling me that Toys for Tots has gotten to the point that they don't give to all the needy children. So the Salvation Army is trying to collect enough extra before Christmas so they can cover the other children. As well as do their other charitable activities. They also pointed out that everyone that worked were volunteers.
It seems to me that they are the first on site in a disaster and the last to leave.
I buy neat toys that are on clearance all year to give as gifts for Christmas b.d.s etc. Every year the week before Christmas I give whatever isn't wrapped to "Toys for Tots'. I usually have a pretty good pile. It still saves me money because I buy the stuff at about 25% of retail and still give more than half away myself.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#70983 Dec 10, 2012
Ralff wrote:
<quoted text>
No way! Jack, rose and NTR are PREFECT! Get used to it!
Lol!
I cannot accept that they are. They are the unholy trinity of liberalism, IMAO. but with some possible hope only for Jack. LOL

“Extremely me”

Location hidden

#70984 Dec 10, 2012
Ralff wrote:
<quoted text>
Obamacare saved my sister. My health issues and insurance had nothing to do with Obama's work.
You really don't have a clue do you?

Ralff

“United We Stand”

Divided We Fall

#70985 Dec 10, 2012
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>I hope you feel better soon Ralff.
Thank you. I am doing pretty good now but not 100% yet. The surgery was last April.

Ralff

“United We Stand”

Divided We Fall

#70986 Dec 10, 2012
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>What I originally said, and before this, is that everyone lies at least once which makes everyone who has lied a liar. You know from your Rules for radicals bible that of one tells another the same thing over and over again such as calling one a liar, They begin to believe it. You are as much a liar as you claim me to be and you cannot prove otherwise and neither can I, Plain and simple.
These people don't care what you originally said.

They only care about what they spun it into.

Wake up Posi!

“Extremely me”

Location hidden

#70987 Dec 10, 2012
House Dems, GOP embrace cuts in defense spending

"With just three weeks to the double economic hit, 22 lawmakers endorsed further cuts in projected military spending to address the nation's debt, arguing that long-term, strategic reductions were possible with the end of the war in Iraq and the drawdown in Afghanistan.

"As we transition from wartime to peacetime, and as we confront our nation's fiscal challenges, future defense budgets should reflect the conclusion of these wars and acknowledge that our modern military is able to approach conflicts utilizing fewer but more advanced resources," the lawmakers wrote in a letter to Obama and congressional leaders."

http://www.timesleader.com/stories/House-Dems...

"....that our modern military is able to approach conflicts utilizing fewer but more advanced resources"....

Fewer horses and bayonets?

“Take a deep breath”

Let it out

#70988 Dec 10, 2012
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Could it have something to do with his colassal failures?
$825 billion later, the results are clear. Instead of producing an economic recovery, the stimulus produced only broken promises and massive debt. The stimulus failed—and by the president's own standards at that.
First, Obama's economic advisers promised the stimulus would keep the unemployment rate below 8 percent. In 2012, the unemployment rate was supposed to fall below 6 percent.
Second, Obama promised the stimulus would not only have a large impact but also an immediate impact. Said the president-elect, "I'm confident ... our 21st century investments will create jobs immediately," adding, "We've got shovel-ready projects all across the country."
Those jobs never materialized, and it was not for lack of workers—or shovels. As President Obama remarked in June 2011, "Shovel-ready was not as shovel-ready as we expected."
Third, President Obama said in February 2009 that the stimulus would lift "2 million Americans from poverty." But since Obama took office, 6.3 million Americans have fallen into poverty.
Fourth, the "green economy," Obama vowed, would create millions of jobs. The Energy Department has handed out $35.2 billion in stimulus money to jumpstart the clean energy industry, but it's created more red ink than green jobs. Nationally, green technology accounts for just 2 percent of employment nationwide and there has been no marked boom in the industry.
Finally, the fifth promise: one million electric cars. Obama promised the stimulus would put one million electric vehicles on the road by 2015. Last month, the Washington Post reported that "evidence is mounting that President Obama was overly optimistic" to make that pledge.
General Motors' Volt, expected to be a hybrid hit, fell far short of its sales goals in 2011 by 38 percent. Fisker Automotive, which received half a billion dollars of stimulus money, also fell short of its manufacturing goals. On top of that, instead of creating jobs in the United States, the company is building its cars in Finland.
http://www.usnews.com/opinion/articles/2012/0...
President Obama has had no failures. All of the debt was inherited from the previous administration. Eight years of total republican control of all three branches of government and their borrow and spend mentality. Global wars, massive government expansion, giveaways to the haves and the have mores, unregulated financial markets, and a refusal to control the price of energy led to this nations worst economic breakdown since the last time republicans controlled all three branches of government...The Great Depression.

To say that all our troubles are the fault of President Obama is to pretend like the Party of NO had handed President Obama everything President Obama asked for when he asked for it.

That never happened and you know it so the blame remains to be the fault of the Republican party and their ignorant band of tallibaggers. Own it and live with it.

“Take a deep breath”

Let it out

#70989 Dec 10, 2012
Ralff wrote:
<quoted text>
I buy neat toys that are on clearance all year to give as gifts for Christmas b.d.s etc. Every year the week before Christmas I give whatever isn't wrapped to "Toys for Tots'. I usually have a pretty good pile. It still saves me money because I buy the stuff at about 25% of retail and still give more than half away myself.
That's really nice of you Ralff.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#70990 Dec 10, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
President Obama Evidently Hates America
http://www.akdart.com/obama142.html
Evidently Obama hates America
http://www.akdart.com/obama142.html#1404
Then there is evidence as stated in those articles and this evidence should be brought up on charges of the biggest hate crime of all. A hate crime that concerns the whole nation and is against it and what it stands at present for.

“Extremely me”

Location hidden

#70991 Dec 10, 2012
Ralff wrote:
<quoted text>
Wake up Posi!
I care about what he originally said. That's why I keep reminding him what it actually was.

;)
Ricos Evil Proxy

Los Angeles, CA

#70992 Dec 10, 2012
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
V,
I've been observing that very thing for quite some time now, and it's been especially apparent on these threads with the microcosm representation we have of Republican and Democratic posters.
The Republican/conservative group has become much more extreme, virulent, abusive, and hostile in their comments over the last several years. It shows in their political comments as well as personal attacks.
I think it's desperation and the fear they have of becoming extinct as a viable Party. An ideology or political party in its death throes is fighting for its life, and that's when it gets the most extreme and aggressive in my opinion.
There is sure to be much more written on this as the Republicans work to re-define who they are as a Party and what their policies are. They're already admitting they have to change course on the Immigration issue if they want to attract Hispanic voters.
They're simply a bunch of azzholes who react like sociopaths when they don't get their way.
Ricos Evil Proxy

Los Angeles, CA

#70993 Dec 10, 2012
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
That's really nice of you Ralff.
Ralff is a used douche!

Ralff

“United We Stand”

Divided We Fall

#70994 Dec 10, 2012
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too Ralff!
And thank you as well.

I am surprised so many people didn't know about this. The thugs have been bashing me about it in one way or another for two years. "Ha ha ha Ralff wears a bag to shyt in!" (never did), "We are paying your bills" (not true), Ralff can work but won't (Worked every day while dialysis until just before the surgery).. yada yada yada. Not all of them but some.

I do want to point out that neither rose nor NTR have ever done that but you can pretty much figure out the rest..

Maybe you saw and just didn't know what they were babbling about.
Ricos Evil Proxy

Los Angeles, CA

#70995 Dec 10, 2012
Ralff wrote:
<quoted text>
Wake up Posi!
Lies!!!

Ralff

“United We Stand”

Divided We Fall

#70996 Dec 10, 2012
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I cannot accept that they are. They are the unholy trinity of liberalism, IMAO. but with some possible hope only for Jack. LOL
Hmm, I have hope for NTR but not jack. And I have no idea why but I like rose too even though I KNOW she is hopeless.

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#70997 Dec 10, 2012
Ralff wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the Constitution is read less than the La Raza hand book by a few on this thread.
You couldn't even be bothered reading Mitt Romney's economic proposal or tax plan. Now, you're trying to imply you read The Constitution frequently? Get real. LOL

I can't remember the last time I read the Constitution, or The Bible. But, I've read both once or twice (not saying which), and I do go read again specific passages when I need to be refreshed. How frequently are we supposed to read The Constitution? No, I'm not asking AL. She's just getting underway with the first read.

How often do you read The Constitution? How about The Bible? I hope it's more than you read anything about Mitt Romney's plans unless you had decided from the beginning that you were voting for Obama. If so, you sure played a long game of deception and pettifogging on the issue.

“Extremely me”

Location hidden

#70998 Dec 10, 2012
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Then there is evidence as stated in those articles and this evidence should be brought up on charges of the biggest hate crime of all. A hate crime that concerns the whole nation and is against it and what it stands at present for.
And yet this nation chose him to be our President for a second term.

Let's face it posit. You're problem isn't with Obama. You're problem is with America.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obama has no plans to end vacation to visit Lou... 10 min kuda 51
News I talked to a former special prosecutor about D... 21 min Cordwainer Trout 10
News Mass hunger 'a moral scandal' Bread president t... 34 min Rosa_Winkel 76
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 37 min katrina 88 7,731
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 42 min The Northener 204,933
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 54 min Health care in Ca... 222,471
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 1 hr JODECKO 15,945
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr John Galt 1,418,773
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr IND 239,443
News Donald Trump's immigration policy: Then and now 3 hr Donald Trump is a... 142
News News 14 Mins Ago Trump rebukes racism claims as... 4 hr osangaope 45
More from around the web