The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 393362 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#64543 Nov 25, 2012
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
I learned very quickly you and your pals do not take anyone seriously! You really can't help it. You have been doing your bashing and criticizing of everyone you do not agree with for so long, it has actually become a way of life.
This has become your little world of enjoyment each day. You sign on, bash, criticize, and then cover each others backs.
Wow! Great life!!!
OMG! Did the tables turn or what?

Next time you reinvent yourself, leave your ego at home and stop looking for a whipping boy. We don't have any of those here. Nobody intends to cooperate in case you haven't yet gotten that part of it clear. Try harder to pay attention.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#64544 Nov 25, 2012
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh looky everyone, it's starting to get angry and nasty and came back to get the attention it was seeking earlier.
Your hateful agenda is exposed, fool. You're the Pinnochio here, you little splinter. Geppetto is very disappointed and will now turn you into a toothpick.
The only reason you are on this thread is for attention you hypocrite!!!

I hope it was alright to use one of your words!!! LMAO

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#64545 Nov 25, 2012
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
You would be fired the first day! I feel sure you could make valid points but you come across to condescending and arrogant.
Like you do?

Location hidden

#64546 Nov 25, 2012
Post 64539

s/b no one even

Location hidden

#64547 Nov 25, 2012
<quoted text>
Hahhahahahah! Maybe that will teach you not to pass your hasty judgments on people until you've read further. You were just too eager.
I have never denied giving what I get and replying in kind when I'm served "snide, critical remarks." And I get them frequently from some of your friends here.
My comments generally start with "You are a liar" when I read blatant lies. Is that too hard for you?
No panties, no wad. You have a thing about panties don't you? LOL!
You are so friggin funny! You constantly pass hasty judgments.

You must think you are lied to a great deal Rose! Why do you think everyone has lied about you? Paranoid! Talk to USMail! He thinks he is a psychologist!!

At least I wear panties! LMAO

“Try Reuters.”

Location hidden

#64548 Nov 25, 2012
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
You would be fired the first day! I feel sure you could make valid points but you come across to condescending and arrogant.
Only to those who are arrogant and condescending to me. I can condescend with the best of 'em. I am, afterall, my father's child. I struggle not to become him, but once in awhile some of you push too hard.

Location hidden

#64549 Nov 25, 2012
<quoted text>
Uh oh, you're jealous. LOL!
You do your share of criticizing here, RH, so what's your point again? You never seem to have one.
Jealous?????????? Of what? An old, arrogant hag!

I feel and do just like you Rose! Your quote: "I have never denied giving what I get and replying in kind when I'm served "snide, critical remarks." And I get them frequently from some of your friends here."

Location hidden

#64550 Nov 25, 2012
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but everyone here knows you're stupid. You only come around to get bitchslapped for being such an arrogant dumbass. Yup, you built that!
Your opinion honey! Bitchslapped? LMAO

You rarely complete a full sentence and speak like a child and you think I am the dumbass? LMAO

Location hidden

#64551 Nov 25, 2012
<quoted text>
I never even saw LMAO's post. That's how insignificant it was. AL re-posted it just to get attention and stir up trouble like the troll she is. And you're joining right in, so you have no room to be accusing or criticizing anyone about their posts. You dish it, then expect to get it back and don't whine about it.
You are right!!! You have forced me repeatedly to defend myself! I am almost as bad as you idiots and am actually not very proud of it.

“Try Reuters.”

Location hidden

#64552 Nov 25, 2012
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so friggin funny! You constantly pass hasty judgments.
You must think you are lied to a great deal Rose! Why do you think everyone has lied about you? Paranoid! Talk to USMail! He thinks he is a psychologist!!
At least I wear panties! LMAO
That's why you have an odor problem. Where was your grandmother when you were growing up? Besides, panties leave unsightly lines in your leggings, your tight jeans, a pencil skirt, low rise anything, etc. Maybe you just wear mumus? You walk around looking like a gangsta' in your short shorts with your panties hanging out up and below? You could wear thongs, but they come with their own set of problems. Pantyhose work just fine. You can put thongs on for special occasions, like when you climb into bed, but otherwise, who needs 'em? Set yourself free. How old are you anyway? You must be really old.

Location hidden

#64553 Nov 25, 2012
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
One Stupid Waaaaaaaaambulance coming right up!
Hope you called one for yourself!

Location hidden

#64554 Nov 25, 2012
<quoted text>
I am no more "rude" than YOU and those like you have been here, and I give what I'm given.
So yes, you are correct. You are a hypocrite and have always posted as such on this thread.
"how terribly rude."
Look who's talking. You're gossiping about me while you know I'm reading. I was taught that's highly rude and disrespectful to talk about someone in their presence. You apparently weren't taught any manners.
Was actually taught to be very respectful and came on this thread with that intent. You people would make Mother Teresa disrespectful!!!
Quirky The Eye

Broomfield, CO

#64555 Nov 25, 2012
<quoted text>
I am no more "rude" than YOU and those like you have been here, and I give what I'm given.
So yes, you are correct. You are a hypocrite and have always posted as such on this thread.
"how terribly rude."
Look who's talking. You're gossiping about me while you know I'm reading. I was taught that's highly rude and disrespectful to talk about someone in their presence. You apparently weren't taught any manners.
It`s obvious you were told to grow the f up a lot as a child. It never sunk in though. You are ill Rose and as Un-American as they come. Just like the company you keep!

Location hidden

#64556 Nov 25, 2012
<quoted text>
And YOU are doing the very same thing. If you dislike this thread so much and those that post here, why are you still here? Why do you continue to engage in the off topic conversations? You like it, you participate in it as much as those you criticize.
And you wonder why I call you a hypocrite. Because you are one.
You really want to know why? Because I am stubborn and I refuse to let a group of vengeful, hate filled people run me off.

“Try Reuters.”

Location hidden

#64557 Nov 25, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Like you do?
Nite X-man. Night Rose. Goodnight to The Pope if his holiness is still around.

Location hidden

#64558 Nov 25, 2012
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
"Rude" is too nice a verb for that broad. She's a dumbass liar with serious self-esteem issues.
The psychologist is at it again! Since you are an attorney too, sue me.

You question my intent when you post some of the most ridiculous, mean statements of most anyone?

Self-esteem, is a term in psychology to reflect a person's overall emotional evaluation of his or her own worth. It is a judgement of oneself as well as an attitude toward the self.

I have always had great self-esteem. I have always worked hard and accomplished a great deal. I will admit I have probably question my self-esteem since entering this thread as I have lowered myself to the likes of you!

Location hidden

#64559 Nov 25, 2012
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Nite X-man. Night Rose. Goodnight to The Pope if his holiness is still around.
Nite! Happy belated Birthday. ;)
Quirky The Eye

Broomfield, CO

#64560 Nov 25, 2012
<quoted text>
You're whining again. It's really annoying. LOL!
Oh, I think you enjoy it quite a bit--don't be so humble. It's not like you at all. You take yourself far too seriously and that's why people enjoy laughing at you.
It's Topix. Get the stick out of your behind.
Rose is Happy as the Witch she is in a Broom Factory !

Location hidden

#64561 Nov 25, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen Love,
You have, not a leg to stand on, on this issue. In the short time you've been here you have miraculously planted your lips firmly on Ralffs and a few others retentive rumps, in a pathetic display of classless clinginess.
If it really must be said that I kiss anyone's butts here. I would solemnly prefer to kiss either one of those beautiful ladies derrieres as they are the Queens of Topix.
You, on the other hand are smooching the rounded rump of the Topix Jester Ralf, and he's a poor Jester at that.
;)
Let me make something very clear. I have not kissed anyone's behind on here and I have never been a clinger. I have taken up for him and others when you and your pals have been relentless.

Queens of Topix? That is a great title for them. Pretty sad actually! As LMAO indicated, they spend their lives here! I have also been drawn into to the trap.

If you enjoy kissing saggy old behinds, go for it XMan! Whatever floats your boat honey!!!

Location hidden

#64562 Nov 25, 2012
<quoted text>
You're whining again. It's really annoying. LOL!
Oh, I think you enjoy it quite a bit--don't be so humble. It's not like you at all. You take yourself far too seriously and that's why people enjoy laughing at you.
It's Topix. Get the stick out of your behind.
I didn't realize that was the purpose of Topix Rose! Is it to demean and criticize everyone you do not agree with or do not like? I thought this was a thread to discuss and debate politics.

I don't have a stick up my behind Rose. I am actually sitting here very comfortably. You must lose your chair each time you sit down at the computer. That must get really uncomfortable.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 3 min here 16,031
News Study: Children Of Same-Sex Parents More Likely... 3 min lides 98
News Austria far-rightist's presidential bid draws i... (Mar '10) 4 min Wall Failure 97
News Why it Matters: Climate Change 4 min You Can Make This Up 4
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min Frankendrumpf 239,765
News This gay Senate candidate is running in the lan... 11 min oh snap! 71
News Washington Post: U.S. needs illegal immigrants ... 11 min Wonder why 14
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 17 min Chicagoan by Birth 1,419,819
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 46 min Surgit Tempestas 7,929
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques in Orleans 222,691
News News 14 Mins Ago Trump rebukes racism claims as... 2 hr Go Blue Forever 116
More from around the web