The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 380966 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Since: Jun 10

San Jose, CA

#63929 Nov 23, 2012
Ralff wrote:
rewba, xman and v are haters of Americans;
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
OWN IT!
And you are a lying little drama queen always deflecting from your own ineptness to try and lay blame elsewhere. You have no game, Ralffy. Now put down the squirt gun before you poke your eye out.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#63930 Nov 23, 2012
REWBA wrote:
<quoted text>
Some people seem to be suffering from attention deficit complex. Unlike attention deficit disorder where the individual inflicted tends to be hyperactive and unable to concentrate, those suffering from attention deficit complex tend to have extremely low IQ's, suffer from lonesomeness and tend to repeatedly blurt out other peoples names hoping for a response.
attention deficit complex is sometimes misdiagnosed as "attention whore disorder" which is a separate mental disorder that only afflicts females and males with extremely small genitalia.
Either way, the treatment is the same for both disorders. Simply ignore the afflicted until they get butthurt and go away.
I think he just has really low self esteem. He really sees Topix as an arena for some form of competition. Which even if it was, he would still be seen as a loser. It's sad really.

“Extremely me”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#63931 Nov 23, 2012
Ralff wrote:
<quoted text>
So what do you think rose? rewba said "Well over 100 years ago, the Americunt forefathers"
Do you support that statement? Your good friends v and xman did. Are you in support of that type of hate towards Americans as they are?
I'll support that statement ralff and if you knew anything about our history you would too.

The founders WERE slave owners, they DID kill a lot of Indians and originally they did only recognize wealthy white land owners as fully vested citizens.

No hate in telling the truth little guy.

The founding fathers were brilliant men who constructed one of the most important documents in all of human history, but the simple truth is that many of them were nothing short of scoundrels.

You really need to chill out, you're sounding kind of hysterical.

:)

Since: Jun 10

San Jose, CA

#63932 Nov 23, 2012
Ralff wrote:
<quoted text>
Give it up, you propped the hate filled rant of rewba's
You can't back out it it now AMERICAN HATER!
X-Man did not prop that comment.

You're getting nervous, Ralffy.

Ralff

“United We Stand”

Since: Dec 11

Divided We Fall

#63933 Nov 23, 2012
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
I think context is everything, and in the context in which REWBA made that comment it was acceptable. Maybe not the words I would have used, but Rewba is his own man and speaks his mind passionately and eloquently.
Now, I suggest you read that comment again in its CONTEXT instead of tying to make some blanket accusation that Rewba called our founding fathers "Americunt" under all circumstances. He did no such thing, but you typically take ONE comment out of context to make blanket statements about what was said. It's dishonest. And quit whining to me. Take your issues up with Rewba.
Read the comment in its ENTIRETY and try grasping the meaning of the whole thing:
Rewba wrote:
Well over 100 years ago, the Americunt forefathers took a break from the slaughter of Injuns and beating their slave to decide that all land-owning white men had certain inalienable rights. These rights were established as the Bill of Rights and was the beginning of the U.S. constitution. The first which gives us the freedom to say whatever the hell we want no matter how stupid or offensive it may be. So you can go fk yourself you pu$$y fa&&ot!
Duhhh, I included the link to her post.....I hid nothing and offered the entire context. My God your weak.

“Extremely me”

Location hidden

#63934 Nov 23, 2012
Ralff wrote:
<quoted text>
Give it up, you propped the hate filled rant of rewba's
You can't back out it it now AMERICAN HATER!
Go check again ralff.

Rose is right.

X-man did not prop Rewba's post.

Moron.

Ralff

“United We Stand”

Divided We Fall

#63936 Nov 23, 2012
<quoted text>
And you are a lying little drama queen always deflecting from your own ineptness to try and lay blame elsewhere. You have no game, Ralffy. Now put down the squirt gun before you poke your eye out.
It doesn't matter what you think I am or am not, rewba, v, xman and you just showed the whole thread that you all are haters of the American people. OWN IT ITCH!

Ralff

“United We Stand”

Divided We Fall

#63937 Nov 23, 2012
<quoted text>
X-Man did not prop that comment.
You're getting nervous, Ralffy.
post 63813

Ralff

“United We Stand”

Divided We Fall

#63938 Nov 23, 2012
"Americunt" So far 5 left wing liberal nutcakes have supported it. I have never hear a conservative support or use it. Kind of a defining difference I'd say. Who are the haters now?

Location hidden

#63939 Nov 23, 2012
Ralff wrote:
"Americunt" So far 5 left wing liberal nutcakes have supported it. I have never hear a conservative support or use it. Kind of a defining difference I'd say. Who are the haters now?
Ralff, grow up!

Ralff

“United We Stand”

Divided We Fall

#63940 Nov 23, 2012
REWBA wrote:
<quoted text>
At least 100 years ago people did not have free speech and were only allowed to speak in 5-word sentences. Then they found out how much fun it was to yell 'Fire!' in a crowded room and watch everyone stampede over each other to get out. Death and lulz ensued and Fredom of Speech was born. Freedom of Speech means you can say whatever you want whenever you want to whomever you want. It is invoked in flame wars to act like a retard under the guise of protecting "basic civil liberties."
Because free speech is distributed equally in the U.S., whenever anyone is butthurt by someone else, they will not stop talking about it. Freedom of Speech is protected by the Bill of Rights, but is ignored like the rest of it. For example, the first right says: "Congress shall make no law" and yet they make laws every day.
Look who's bedfellows with you rewba;
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T... Lmao!

“Extremely me”

Location hidden

#63941 Nov 23, 2012
Ralff wrote:
"Who are the haters now?"

That would still be you...you and the zebra you rode in on.

Location hidden

#63942 Nov 23, 2012
Ralff wrote:
What's your point Ralff? I didn't prop that post. Gawd, you are just worthless....

“Extremely me”

Location hidden

#63943 Nov 23, 2012
Ralff wrote:
ralff, you're stupid.

X-Man did not prop that post.

Ralff

“United We Stand”

Divided We Fall

#63944 Nov 23, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Ralff, grow up!
It is you that has some growing to do. Own your hate of the American people and deal with it, preferably in another country.

Ralff

“United We Stand”

Divided We Fall

#63945 Nov 23, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
What's your point Ralff? I didn't prop that post. Gawd, you are just worthless....
Gotta have the last word and "win" don't ya? [email protected]!
wailing joey

Greeley, CO

#63946 Nov 23, 2012
REWBA wrote:
<quoted text>
Well over 100 years ago, the Americunt forefathers took a break from the slaughter of Injuns and beating their slave to decide that all land-owning white men had certain inalienable rights. These rights were established as the Bill of Rights and was the beginning of the U.S. constitution. The first which gives us the freedom to say whatever the hell we want no matter how stupid or offensive it may be. So you can go fk yourself you pu$$y fa&&ot!
Goodness. It seems when liberals get angry, they are anti-woman, anti-free speech and anti-gay. "Americunt, puszy, fag-got, etc." So female body parts and/or gayness is an insult? Interesting.

Scratch a liberal, out pops a fascist. LOL!

PS - You left out an awful lot of changes to our country, including the Civil War & civil rights. Selective amnesia?

You also forgot to mention that the "Injuns" did a pretty good job of slaughtering each other, before & after the nasty whites arrived. And that African tribes hunted each other for slaves and then later sold them to Arab & European slavers. There is NO race on the planet that's free from horrendous behavior sometime during their past. Only liberals believe the fantasy that race makes some people morally superior to others due to that fact alone.

Ralff

“United We Stand”

Divided We Fall

#63947 Nov 23, 2012
JackMcIntosh wrote:
<quoted text>
ralff, you're stupid.
X-Man did not prop that post.
OMG! Jackazz, you are right, it was mail. Thanks, no apology needed.

Ralff

“United We Stand”

Divided We Fall

#63948 Nov 23, 2012
So the haters are rewba, USMAil, JAckazz, V and rose. Xman was not part of this bactch of hate.

Location hidden

#63949 Nov 23, 2012
Ralff wrote:
<quoted text> It is you that has some growing to do. Own your hate of the American people and deal with it, preferably in another country.
Is this the best apology you can come up with for mistakenly accusing me of propping some post??

You are always wrong Rallf!! How do you mess up soooo much??

Ralff, you're an insecure, racist, wanker that thinks he's way more than what he is.

What you say about me means absolutely zilch. ZILCH.

I won't be going anywhere. ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Iran Nuclear Agreement: Black Mark or Gold Star... (Jul '15) 2 min Sam 2,482
News Ted Nugent Wants Those On Welfare To Forfeit Ri... (Dec '12) 3 min Marriage trafficking 30
News US currency to feature an African-American for ... 4 min An NFL Fan 164
News Sanders campaign drops lawsuit against DNC over... 4 min RustyS 3
News School lunches rise 5 cents; 10 schools keep fr... 6 min Marriage trafficking 2
News Ultra-Rightwing U.S. Fla. Rep. Allen West Wants... (Nov '12) 8 min Marriage trafficking 10
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Jacques Orleans 212,978
News North Carolina's rush to bigotry 10 min woodtick57 1,681
News Assault weapon bans should stand 31 min payme 761
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 3 hr Responsibility 8,216
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 hr Abe 222,589
News Violence follows California Trump rally, about ... 4 hr Shinichiro Takizawa 40
More from around the web