The President has failed us

There are 20 comments on the Jun 9, 2012, Times News story titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Yellowknife NT

#63830 Nov 22, 2012
REWBA wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd say 5 star hotels at destination resorts, airlines and the yellow ribbon program staff. Who else?
If we really wanted to do something nice for the Troops, why not take the money it costs for those three round trip airfares, the six nights sleeping on a pillow someone else already drooled on and the cost of the sandwiches and chicken dinners...put it in a nice "thank you" card and hand it to the Soldier. Of he/she wants to waste it on a conference then hey, it's there money. Spend it how they want to.
I bet there wouldn't be a lot of takers wasting it on the yellow ribbon conferences.
I agree: Why extend the anguish when probably all of these troops would rather be home instead. BTW, Does this all happen while these soldiers are still enlisted or after their contract has ended. I would guess this alone would be of interest.

“If you farted on Isle #23,”

Since: May 12

please stop by Costumer Serv.

#63831 Nov 22, 2012
This guy dies and his wife gets him cremated. She takes the ashes home and lays them out on the table and starts talking to them.

"You know that fur coat you promised me? I bought it with the insurance money. You know the new car you promised me? I bought it with the insurance money."

Then she whispers, "You know that blowjob I promised you? Well, here it comes..."
Quirky The Eye

Arvada, CO

#63832 Nov 22, 2012
Major drug bust nets 4 arrests, 2400 lbs. of pot,$1.06M cash .

LOUISVILLE, Ky.(WHAS11)-- Police busted two houses in Okolona and seized thousands of pounds of pot hidden in the garage. Neighbors who live on the quiet, tree-lined street had no clue it was linked to a Mexican drug cartel.

Sean Clark and his friends witnessed the massive marijuana bust across the street.

"They opened the garage and there was up to the ceiling in bags of pot. It was crazy," Clark said.

The Louisville Metro Narcotics Unit took trash bags full of 2,416 pounds of marijuana with a street value of $2.6 million. They seized more than $1 million in cold hard cash.

http://www.whas11.com/news/Major-drug-bust-ne...

“I be me, and you are...”

Since: Dec 06

in a city...

#63833 Nov 22, 2012
REWBA wrote:
<quoted text>
As far as the new bible/old bible thingy goes...All I remember from Sunday skool is that Jesus Christ was a deeply deluded apocalyptic Jew who went insane at the the age of 30, leaving his job as a carprenter and living as a bum sponging off others along with 12 crazy cultists for the next three years, finally committing suicide by cop to bring about the End of the World. Another story I heard was that in 33 AD, Jesus became an hero when he pissed the Jew leaders for telling the truth about their greed, hypocrisy, lies and Jewishness in general. They then proceed to bribe one of his Jew disciples, Jewdas, to betray him for 30 irresistible Jewish gold coins. Being too pussies to kill him personally, those Jews manipulated the Roman governor to do the dirty job by telling that Jesus was plotting against them. The Romans proceeded to nail him to a piece of wood with a banner that read I.N.R.I which is the Latin acronym for ROTFLMAO. Two hundred eye witnesses to Jesus' crucifixion claim they witnessed Jesus having an erection. After a few hours, he died. Goodnight sweet prince (lol pwned).
That's all I can remember now. Check with me later and I remember something else for you.
After that, the Jews tried to Holocaust the early christians, but were just as successful as their future summer camp monitors.
Ok wait did you say Jesus committed suicide?

That's the first I heard that one...

in a city...

#63834 Nov 22, 2012
REWBA wrote:
<quoted text>
On the internet, the First Amendment is 101% likely to be invoked completely effing wrongly by someone that hasn't taken the time to actually read the motherforklift. Anywhere that there is stupid effing attention queens that have no idea what they are talking about, there will undoubtedly be a call to the First Amendment for protection.
Like all other freedoms, free speech ceases to exist once you are on the internet. Unlike real life, every single website on the internet has an owner who wields total power over everything passing through said site. The internet could thus be considered a collection of despotic nation-states, each ruled by its own tyrant. Knowing this, it is clear that freedoms as we know them do not exist on the internet, and yet most people believe just the opposite.
If you are getting ready to invoke the First Amendment to stand up to your brutal oppression by that fa&&ot moderator at whatever website he banned you from, or from a thirteen-year-old kid who won't shut the phuqe up and keeps blabbering some stupid bullshit that no one cares about, ask yourself:
one. Is my oppressor the United States law-making body?
2. Is my oppressor trying to form a law?
III. Is my oppressor a United States law-making body trying to form a law?
d. Is my understanding of the First Amendment solid?
If the answer to any of these questions is no, then you should probably shut the phuqe up and follow the rules you agreed to when you joined. Nowhere in the Bill of Rights or United States Constitution are your e-feelings protected. In fact, the idea that they would be is utterly laughable when you consider the Americunt way of life (Only in America would someone sue a fast-food chain for being fat).
I hope that answered your question. If not...ask Ralff. She's a know it all.
So to No. 1 who would that be exactly the law making body?
The Government had sorta been taking hostage don't you think?

I do, it seems they led it it be run by something else completely which I think there's something mentioned inside of the Constitution about that?...

#63835 Nov 22, 2012
A man comes home from work to find his wife sliding down the banister.

"What are you doing?" he asks.

"Warming up your dinner."

#63836 Nov 22, 2012
A woman without arms or legs is sitting on a beach weeping. A guy walks by and asks her what's wrong. She says, "I've never been kissed before." The man feels sorry for her and gives her a long passionate kiss and starts to walk away. As he's walking he hears her start crying again so he goes back and asks her what's wrong now. She says, "I've never had sex before."

The man sweeps her up in his arms, looks into her eyes, and tosses her into the water yelling, "You're screwed now!!"

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#63837 Nov 22, 2012
I guess this doesn't enter into the equation about cutting entitlement spending. Good plan, obama. Look the other way and want more taxpayer money to spend on entitlement spending to cover the costs of fraud.
----------

Feds Look the Other Way As Medicaid Fraud Rises

The idea is to allow the sick, disabled and those with chronic or temporary conditions stay home and, in turn, avoid sticking Uncle Sam with a hefty hospitalization bill. Instead, Medicaid’s personal care services program is rife with corruption that was first exposed more than five years ago and continues to be documented annually by the agency’s watchdog. The budget has ballooned to more than $12 billion a year, just to send what amounts to a nanny to provide supportive “nonmedical services” like meal preparation, housework, help with bathing and getting dressed, transportation and even money management.

The tab for home care has increased by 35% since 2005 and fraud is on the rise, according to the audit. In 2010 state Medicaid fraud units investigated more than 1,000 cases related to home services. Medicaid recipients can hire practically anyone to help them and collect the money and providers undergo virtually no scrutiny. In fact, auditors list examples of Medicaid recipients hiring juveniles, relatives and girlfriends to provide services. One man was in jail while his girlfriend collected money from the government to supposedly provide him with home care.

None of this is new, in fact the report includes six previous inspector general recommendations to combat the fraud yet none have been implemented. In 2008, for instance, the inspector general issued a report finding that five states paid around $11 million in fraudulent personal care services during one quarter alone. The illegal schemes are only getting worst yet the feds have done little to stop the madness.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2012/11/fed...

#63838 Nov 22, 2012
A young man gets sent to jail, and gets put into a jail cell with a convict the size of the Incredible Hulk. After lights out, he hears a whisper from the top bunk.
"Let's play Mommy and Daddy. Who do you wanna be?" Thinking quick, the man says "daddy."
"Then come up here and suck Mommy's dick."

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#63841 Nov 22, 2012
Tin Foil Salesman wrote:
Is Obama next?
Egypt's President Morsi Gives Himself New Powers
NY Times- President Mohamed Morsi of Egypt granted himself broad powers above any court and ordered the retrial of his predecessor, Hosni Mubarak. Comment?
It is a dictatorship! From what I have read, he will have total control of the law and all other political factors.

in a city...

#63842 Nov 22, 2012
REWBA wrote:
<quoted text>
I gots to stop talking about religion cause the Jesus freaks are getting all butthurt and whatnot.
Oh I know they take it all way far...

So I got interested in it but it makes me sick honestly how strong do we want to become?

I must honestly say I hate the whole concept of Religion to their hell and heaven theories but then tell them he's your brother and they get really freaky on ya they make you out to be Lucifer himself and one must have started out somewhere relatives of a law as in ins they can drive you insane that is all I know I will never ever get with anyone that has a deep religious back ground...

So to be related to them to me seems the ultimate fun honestly because many really fear them you know, and to their seeking in them one must ask for their reasoning don't you think?

I think I like the Feds and Uncle Sam big Bro, they never scared me one bit...Federal like the almight in the wing right left right wrong?

:)

in a city...

#63843 Nov 22, 2012
I place the DARK ONE ON MY RIGHT AND THE LIGHTER ONE on my left first to what's just and then to sorting through facing the right way so to have been spun finding a direction again...

Maybe it's best to keep one as the guide and the might as a backing...

And then to let it all go and let them place themselves as needed, tasks trials and some...Finding a right I think they said no stress it isn't *all* easy but it isn't all that hard either...

Sometimes the outlook on it all one just has to shed a tear or two and accept that notion of feeling it doesn't mean weakness it means the brain needs to release pressure honestly one can't lose kindness ever...Even through anger feelings of hate soon enough the kindness in that will be found one must have had some joy hu to have come to such emotional pleasures to feel so many things...

How things can use absorb matter one has to ponder on that at times...

Wonder how they use that system you know the ones that are the creators, the plan must have been set at one time...

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#63844 Nov 23, 2012
Many Americans are suffering this Thanksgiving

By Christian Whiton

Published November 22, 2012

FoxNews.com

For many Americans, this Thanksgiving will be one where there is a little less for which to be thankful.

Of course, even in the worst of times, Americans have shown gratitude for what we have. Fewer than one percent of men and women who have ever lived in mankind’s history have enjoyed the freedom and material wealth found today in the USA.

But this is not much comfort to those who are struggling to remain in the middle class and keep the quality of life they expected. While news stories on Thanksgiving tend to focus on the very poor and very generous, a bigger story is the ranks of middle class Americans for whom life is getting harder.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/11/22/man...

How's that "Change" coming?

#63845 Nov 23, 2012
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>

What a mindless comment in response to mine. I live in a world where there is a social welfare safety net that is intended to prevent 43 million needy people from roaming the streets looking for something to eat or somebody they can rip-off in order to acquire something material that can be exchanged for money in order to get food to eat.
Do you thank B.O. every night for the current world you live in?

After all he's the one that made it!

And you voted for him. LOL!!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

WSB: Despite the freezing temperatures, hundreds fought for a place in line in Marietta, Georgia to apply for federal aid to help pay their heat and power bills this winter.

Only 30 people were being let in at a time at the assistance center in Marietta.

"It was freezing," applicant Linda Benefield told WSB-TV. "I was in line for three hours and 15 minutes, but I needed the help."

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2010/1...

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

20 Million Americans unemployed!

First Lady Celebrates B-Day at Steakhouse Featuring $28 'Obama' Burger--Kobe Beef, Bacon, Cheese

By Susan Jones and Greg Gwyn-Williams

"But according to one food blog--in a town famous for leaks--the President and Mrs. Obama ordered a 10-ounce American Wagyu steak, which at $81 is the second most expensive item on the menu, just behind the 12-ounce American Wagyu for $92."

Read rest of story below:

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/first-lady-ce...

Now be honest,when was the last time you ate a $81 10-ounce American Wagyu steak?

Me neither.

One more time you and the other "Libs" voted for him.

TWICE!!

#63846 Nov 23, 2012
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
Help Me Thanksgiving Day Prayer

O God, when I have food,
help me to remember the hungry;
When I have work,
help me to remember the jobless;
When I have a home,
help me to remember those who have no home at all;
When I am without pain,
help me to remember those who suffer,
And remembering,
help me to destroy my complacency;
bestir my compassion,
and be concerned enough to help;
By word and deed,
those who cry out for what we take for granted.
Amen.

-Samuel F. Pugh

It is also true that those character traits were possessed and displayed by one group of Americans who don't join in today's celebrations but to whom we owe a debt of gratitude this day - our Native American brothers and sisters whose compassion and goodwill made this day in America even possible:

O' GREAT SPIRIT

help me always
to speak the truth quietly,
to listen with an open mind
when others speak,
and to remember the peace
that may be found in silence.

Cherokee Prayer
Maybe you better send those prayers to B.O. after all he's the one eating $81 steaks.

While the rest of you "Libs" are eating crow.

Definition of eat crow

eat crow

verb

*****to swallow my pride and apologize for some offense.*****

I had to eat crow once again.

See more words with the same meaning: apologies (list of).

http://onlineslangdictionary.com/meaning-defi...

#63848 Nov 23, 2012
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>

What's your point? That its Obamas fault?
BINGO!

Give the man a cigar.

#63849 Nov 23, 2012
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>

If you put bullshit in a Gucci bag...It's still bullshit.
~ Black Rhino
Thanks for making my point!

#63850 Nov 23, 2012
Sharrp Shooter wrote:
<quoted text>

No no tweet...republicans kept themselves out of the Whitehouse.
No,No, it was the 47% on welfare that voted him back in!

And the American Hispanics that were whining about their 12-20 million (wag) illegal alien brothers & sisters being mistreated because we didn't open the front door when they came in the back one!

The inscription at the base of the Statute of Liberty concludes, "I lift my lamp beside the golden door!" It says nothing about welcoming people who bypass our entry doors by climbing walls, swimming rivers and sneaking under border fences.

#63851 Nov 23, 2012
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>

That works as well as "Anybody but Obama"...

How did that little voting strategy work for you?
Let's all wait until the fat lady sings!

You and I can discuss it while we're waiting in the soup kitchen line.
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

#63853 Nov 23, 2012
Agenda 21
agenda 21 | rio declaration | alternative treaties | information ecology | information habitat
information, data & communication | access, participate & participation | educate, education & aware

The Rio Declaration on Environment and Development
Agenda 21

Chapter 1 Preamble

Section I. Social and Economic Dimensions
Chapter 2 International Cooperation for Sustainable Development
Chapter 3 Combating Poverty
Chapter 4 Changing Consumption Patterns
Chapter 5 Demographic Dynamics & Sustainability
Chapter 6 Human Health
Chapter 7 Human Settlements
Chapter 8 Decision Making

Section II. Conservation and Management of Resources for Development
Chapter 9 Protection of the Atmosphere
Chapter 10 Land Resources
Chapter 11 Deforestation
Chapter 12 Desertification & Drought
Chapter 13 Sustainable Mountain Development
Chapter 14 Sustainable Agriculture & Rural Development
Chapter 15 Conservation of Biodiversity
Chapter 16 Biotechnology
Chapter 17 Protection of the Oceans
Chapter 18 Freshwater Resources
Chapter 19 Toxic Chemicals - Management
Chapter 20 Hazardous Wastes - Management
Chapter 21 Solid Wastes - Management
Chapter 22 Radioactive Wastes - Management

Section III. Strengthening The Role Of Major Groups
Chapter 23 Preamble Major Groups
Chapter 24 Women
Chapter 25 Children & Youth
Chapter 26 Indigenous People
Chapter 27 Non-Governmental Organizations
Chapter 28 Local Authorities
Chapter 29 Trade Unions
Chapter 30 Business & Industry
Chapter 31 Scientific & Technological Community
Chapter 32 Role of Farmers

Section IV. Means of Implementation
Chapter 33 Financial Resources
Chapter 34 Technology Transfer
Chapter 35 Science for Sustainable Development
Chapter 36 Education, Public Awareness & Training
Chapter 37 Capacity Building in Developing Countries
Chapter 38 International Institutions
Chapter 39 International Legal Instruments
Chapter 40 Information for Decision-making

How do Y,all think about this proposal agreed upon in
Rio??

peacecubes.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Incognito4Ever 1,219,921
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min woodtick57 179,057
News Clinton charities will refile tax returns, audi... 3 min E Warren the Weasal 132
News Majority Oppose 'Religious Freedom' Laws That C... 3 min Your Ex 79
News Same-sex marriage pioneer among lawyers for hig... 3 min Sterkfontein Swar... 4
News Hillary Clinton - no stranger to controversy 7 min Le Jimbo 180
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 8 min xxxrayted 352
News Chief Justice John Roberts faces another big mo... 8 min Lawrence Wolf 76
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 8 min Subduction Zone 160,779
More from around the web