The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 336743 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Quirky The Eye

Arvada, CO

#63803 Nov 22, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
It is for you Ralffy because you are a racist.
No, That is you Bigot boy!

Obama`s problem is he is busy gallivanting all over the World worrying about other nations and doing nothing to bolster our own Country!

“I be me, and you are...”

Since: Dec 06

in a city...

#63804 Nov 22, 2012
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Really i had gone over turkey a few time, i mean he got me hungry again.
You live without lights?
MISsion Trail? i lost you totally on this one?
Yeah I was living on Mission Trail it will remain home I suppose for a while in mind for sure...

I was parked at the Public Library right in front too on their patio...:) Honestly for 1 and a half years it was my home...they have street lights and not sure what I said now about lights I think no one is fully without it, or?
To be completely dim not sure if that is possible even, maybe the light bulb needs a replacing maybe wattage differences in who's holding the Flame?

Some European chick?:)

in a city...

#63805 Nov 22, 2012
<quoted text>NO Coffee! To fattening for me the cake, i'm stuffed and you?
Nope because it's not settling into the right places...I just had some pumpkin pie...

Hmmmmm it was good!!!!!!!!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#63806 Nov 22, 2012
Quirky The Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
No, That is you Bigot boy!
Obama`s problem is he is busy gallivanting all over the World worrying about other nations and doing nothing to bolster our own Country!
Hey Quirky, called anyone a "beener" lately?

Calling me a bigot doesn't make it so. Now you on the other hand, well, there's always your well documented history of hatred to back up the claim that you are a bigot.
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#63808 Nov 22, 2012
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I was living on Mission Trail it will remain home I suppose for a while in mind for sure...
I was parked at the Public Library right in front too on their patio...:) Honestly for 1 and a half years it was my home...they have street lights and not sure what I said now about lights I think no one is fully without it, or?
To be completely dim not sure if that is possible even, maybe the light bulb needs a replacing maybe wattage differences in who's holding the Flame?
Some European chick?:)
You must be hippie traveler in a 60s van?
Currious , your picture is that you?:)

“United We Stand”

Since: Dec 11

Divided We Fall

#63811 Nov 22, 2012
REWBA wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does Ralff have rewba tattooed on the badge surrounding her avatar? Not only once, but twice? Is she obsessed or what? I wonder why. Was it because I bitch slapped that silly hat off her beady little head? Hell, that was at least a hundred years ago. Did it hurt so good that she still remembers it to this very day? Or is is because she is still butthurt over the reelection of President Barrack Obama? That too was at least a hundred years ago. So why is Ralff still so obsessed with REWBA? Could it be that Ralff is a stalker? https://images.encyclopediadramatica.se/0/0e/... I mean there is like at least one behind every cute girl, so it could be possible. But I'm not a cute girl now am I? So why would a creep like Ralff tattoo REWBA on his avatar? Not once...But Twice? I mean hey! Doesn't that seem kinda creepy to you? Is Ralff just one of these? https://images.encyclopediadramatica.se/c/c9/...
If you are tired of typical tea turds, join me in the fight to send them back under the pebbles they crawled out from under! Attack tea turds like Ralff and others so that they run and hide in shame for at least one hundred years or so. And thank you for listening!
Of course you encourage attacks, you have nothing to dispute with. Same old same old. We aren't goin' anywhere punket.

“United We Stand”

Divided We Fall

#63812 Nov 22, 2012
xman screams "racist!", rewba calls for her troops to "Attack" and mail can't do anymore than manage to "pfft!".
At least NTR has those sexy stories about bill collectors asking her out and Jack has his "gay" issue to push. Other than that the lbs are just a a waste.

in a city...

#63814 Nov 22, 2012
I think I am going to plug myself into the radio...

I think Obama will have lot'd of support this term ...

I have a feeling that Politics will take off the chart and America will create awesome guidelines for the New America...

Yeah baby, country never did sounded that good!!!!

“United We Stand”

Divided We Fall

#63815 Nov 22, 2012
REWBA wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you quoting me twice in one reply? How dare you! Quit fantasizing! You could never have me anyway. I'm a dude too! Oh, and I ain't no girly boy if ya know where I'm coming from.
Go find yourself a girly boy or a manly girl and let this fantasy evaporate back into the abyss of your mind. It's for your own good girly boy.
Not real good at debating are you?

in a city...

#63816 Nov 22, 2012
Ralff wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you encourage attacks, you have nothing to dispute with. Same old same old. We aren't goin' anywhere punket.
Punket? Like is that a dot after something? Or is that some Liberalism/istic Term?

You must admit they had slaved for a long time...

Ralfff with the VW ?

“United We Stand”

Divided We Fall

#63817 Nov 22, 2012
REWBA wrote:
<quoted text>
Well over 100 years ago, the Americunt forefathers took a break from the slaughter of Injuns and beating their slave to decide that all land-owning white men had certain inalienable rights. These rights were established as the Bill of Rights and was the beginning of the U.S. constitution. The first which gives us the freedom to say whatever the hell we want no matter how stupid or offensive it may be. So you can go fk yourself you pu$$y fa&&ot!
Feel the love....

in a city...

#63818 Nov 22, 2012
REWBA wrote:
<quoted text>
Well over 100 years ago, the Americunt forefathers took a break from the slaughter of Injuns and beating their slave to decide that all land-owning white men had certain inalienable rights. These rights were established as the Bill of Rights and was the beginning of the U.S. constitution. The first which gives us the freedom to say whatever the hell we want no matter how stupid or offensive it may be. So you can go fk yourself you pu$$y fa&&ot!
So given that America started out after some other places already been established, the lands at one time how divided do you think were they?

Is a P faggot a real femi typ? The femi gay guy? Freedom in speech to that topix used to ous peeps for speaking free on the subject and having had an argument... Funny, rights and more rights, to have rights everyone has em' so it seems some even need more and they just never know hu what a one is to so much confusion maybe honestly the new Bible per say, the old one still hasn't been read ny a many how ever, maybe some can read a sense in it more than power and sufferings?

in a city...

#63819 Nov 22, 2012
Ralff wrote:
<quoted text>
Feel the love....
To experience it would be more than the Platonic way of caring to care enough to love....

Now that is a concept one could ponder over depending how great a love is hu?

in a city...

#63820 Nov 22, 2012
<quoted text>You must be hippie traveler in a 60s van?
Currious , your picture is that you?:)
LOL

it's my background for sure my lay out did you know they were great Warriors...

my shadow says it's pretty similar my eyes though they are the shape of almonds...

Maybe a natural mask of some sort maybe we had only nuts to eat...:)
Oh and what is it with the hippie thing what en evolved one though for sure...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Wekweti NT

#63823 Nov 22, 2012
REWBA wrote:
<quoted text>
I was talking more about programs like "Yellow Ribbon". Soldiers who return from long deployment and separation from family and loved ones are required to attend three yellow ribbon events where they are flown to a destination resort and are put up in a five star hotel for a weekend of sitting through conferences and power point presentations designed to keep them from blowing their own heads off and reintegrate back into society.
For most Soldiers returning from a long separation, the last thing they want to do is to go away again. But that doesn't stop the yellow ribbon program managers from mandating those three additional trips away from home. To make things worse, those trips are on weekends when friends and family could be getting together and having some fun.
Of course the yellow ribbon program managers have an unlimited budget that allows them to basically live at five star destination resorts across the nation and get paid full time plus expenses for doing it. These program managers aren't rank and file Soldiers either. They are all higher ranking officers, senior NCO's and civilians who, as long as they are managing the yellow ribbon program, will not be deployed overseas.
Anyone who says the yellow ribbon program is a waste of tax dollars faces the condemnation of a grateful nation. How dare you say that taking care of Soldiers is a waste of money? Even though the overwhelming number of Soldier surveys indicate that the Yellow Ribbon program is a waste of their time, the program managers simply cherry pick the surveys that boost their program and disregard the rest.
So, we will purchase a round trip plane ticket for hundreds of returning Soldiers to travel across the nation and we will pay for their high dollar rooms and pay for their expensive sandwiches every weekend of every month of every year as long as we continue to send Soldiers off to war. The program will not even end when the war ends either. It will grasp onto any tragedy and point to it as evidence that the program must continue to be funded even though their target clients beg to be left alone to get on with their lives.
Just take that wasted money and give it to the Soldier. Email those power point presentations to them. If the Soldier want's to go to Vegas, he/she can do it at his/her leisure. If not, well they can sped that money on a new rear gear for their off road toy or something. I know that they spend enough money on my yellow ribbon that I could have bought a good used Jeep. Seriously! I would have enjoyed a jeep a whole lot more than those airplane rides and those hotel soaps.
I understand what you are saying here and I agree that returning soldiers should be given more latitude and options to decide for themselves. It now, according to what you say here, makes me wonder just who this program is really designed to serve.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Wekweti NT

#63825 Nov 22, 2012
REWBA wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I will have more than a good thanksgiving...hehehe
https://images.encyclopediadramatica.se/f/f1/...
Save me a tailfeather or 2. LOL

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#63827 Nov 22, 2012
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
"Common sense would tell you that a higher number of people would be willing to get their news from a highly credible source."
Really! Maybe you should vote Democrat. Their numbers of believers are greater than yours.
Democrats will NEVER get my vote because their values do not come anywhere close to what mine are. The democrats have taken too hard a turn to the left and think that gov't is the answer to all of our problems. Turns out, gov't IS the problem. They are wholly responsible for creating the "all about me" generation. BTW, thanks for the non-answer and skirting the issue.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#63828 Nov 22, 2012
REWBA wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you quoting me twice in one reply? How dare you! Quit fantasizing! You could never have me anyway. I'm a dude too! Oh, and I ain't no girly boy if ya know where I'm coming from.
Go find yourself a girly boy or a manly girl and let this fantasy evaporate back into the abyss of your mind. It's for your own good girly boy.
You obviously have issues!!!! Considered therapy?????

“Peace”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#63829 Nov 22, 2012
antb wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, there were a lot of other credible sources but I didn't think your kind would read anything unless Faux News told you it was true.
:)
Hi antb......I hope your Thanksgiving was great.
I sort of said the same thing. But it didn't make any difference because they didn't address what the article said. Instead they made it all about who posted from one of their favorite news source. A good way to change the subject, don't you think?
:)

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Wekweti NT

#63830 Nov 22, 2012
REWBA wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd say 5 star hotels at destination resorts, airlines and the yellow ribbon program staff. Who else?
If we really wanted to do something nice for the Troops, why not take the money it costs for those three round trip airfares, the six nights sleeping on a pillow someone else already drooled on and the cost of the sandwiches and chicken dinners...put it in a nice "thank you" card and hand it to the Soldier. Of he/she wants to waste it on a conference then hey, it's there money. Spend it how they want to.
I bet there wouldn't be a lot of takers wasting it on the yellow ribbon conferences.
I agree: Why extend the anguish when probably all of these troops would rather be home instead. BTW, Does this all happen while these soldiers are still enlisted or after their contract has ended. I would guess this alone would be of interest.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 4 min Eagle 12 10,912
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min pencils and crayons 1,263,764
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC 10 min Ronald 2,945
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 11 min dirtclod 171,898
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 13 min brad 190,266
News Planned Parenthood seeks fed study of fetal tis... 18 min Food for Thought 104
News End of Boy Scouts' ban on gays prompts elation ... 23 min WasteWater 93
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 59 min Jacques Ottawa 194,587
More from around the web