The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.
Comments
54,001 - 54,020 of 256,453 Comments Last updated 8 min ago

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#63702 Nov 22, 2012
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't show those post because they don't exist.. So you are a proud mexican why don't you show some accountability and post your company and name?? What ya a coward?? Prove what you say and let it be known as fact instead of fiction..
Eagle
Yes I'm a proud mexican...you're too stupid to understand business etiquette so I'll just ignore your pleas.

btw swamp rat....allow the wishbone to dry before you make a wish
that way you good ole boys won't think it's rubber chew toy.

:)

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#63703 Nov 22, 2012
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
I don't fear jobs creation under Obama as much as I feared life for

the middle class and the poverty stricken under Romney.
What world do you live in??

Some 43 Million Use Food Stamps

By Sara Murray

Nearly a year and a half into the economic recovery, some 43.6 million Americans continued to rely on food stamps in November.

More than 14% of the population drew food stamps in November to purchase groceries as high unemployment and muted wage growth crimped budgets. The number of recipients was up 0.9% from October, according to the new report by the U.S. Department of Agriculture. Compared to a year ago, the number of people receiving food stamps was up 14.2%.

In both Washington, D.C. and Mississippi more than a fifth of residents received food stamps ó the highest recipiency rates of any state.

But demand has grown stronger in the past year in a handful of other states that recorded significant increases on a per capita basis.

In New Mexico, 19.4% of the population tapped into food stamps. Thatís up 3.2 percentage points from the same month a year ago, the largest increase for any state. Idaho reported a similar jump: 14% of residents received food stamps, up 3.1 points from a year ago. Washington, D.C., Florida, Delaware and Texas all experienced similar year over year increases.

http://blogs.wsj.com/economics/2011/02/02/som...

#63704 Nov 22, 2012
50 Million Americans On Food Stamps

Poll: What does this tell us about America?

By Suwanee Patch Staff

April 23, 2012

It's a good bet that you or someone you know gets food stamps.

One out of every six Americans now depends on this federal assistance program, New York Times reporter Jason DeParle told National Public Radio in a recent show about poverty.

The question is whether this is a new type of federal handout or a proper response to recession, foreclosures and joblessness.

http://sanleandro.patch.com/articles/50-milli...

“Impeach Obama!”

Since: Jul 08

Memphis, TN

#63705 Nov 22, 2012
Cricket 23 wrote:
50 Million Americans On Food Stamps
Poll: What does this tell us about America?
By Suwanee Patch Staff
April 23, 2012
It's a good bet that you or someone you know gets food stamps.
One out of every six Americans now depends on this federal assistance program, New York Times reporter Jason DeParle told National Public Radio in a recent show about poverty.
The question is whether this is a new type of federal handout or a proper response to recession, foreclosures and joblessness.
http://sanleandro.patch.com/articles/50-milli...
And, Michelle Antoinette flippantly and cluelessly continues to proclaim: "Let them eat cake!"

“Impeach Obama!”

Since: Jul 08

Memphis, TN

#63706 Nov 22, 2012
After all, Michelle Antoinette and her equally clueless and mindless husband are much too busy sipping on $300 per bottle wine at state dinners to concern themselves with Struggling American truckdrivers and other workers who are being forced by Global Warming Hoax supporter BP and other gasoline companies to pay up to $5 per gallon for gasoline.

"The wine earned a rare 100-point rating from wine critic Robert Parker. By the time of the White House dinner, Ware said, it sold for $300-$350."
Source: http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-03-13/obam...

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#63707 Nov 22, 2012
Philliproy wrote:
After all, Michelle Antoinette and her equally clueless and mindless husband are much too busy sipping on $300 per bottle wine at state dinners to concern themselves with Struggling American truckdrivers and other workers who are being forced by Global Warming Hoax supporter BP and other gasoline companies to pay up to $5 per gallon for gasoline.

"The wine earned a rare 100-point rating from wine critic Robert Parker. By the time of the White House dinner, Ware said, it sold for $300-$350."
Source: http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-03-13/obam...
When the former administer was finger banging you...Did you complain about the wine he was drinking, sheep?

“Life is short. Enjoy the ride”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#63708 Nov 22, 2012
Cricket 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
What world do you live in??
Some 43 Million Use Food Stamps
By Sara Murray
Nearly a year and a half into the economic recovery, some 43.6 million Americans continued to rely on food stamps in November.
More than 14% of the population drew food stamps in November to purchase groceries as high unemployment and muted wage growth crimped budgets. The number of recipients was up 0.9% from October, according to the new report by the U.S. Department of Agriculture. Compared to a year ago, the number of people receiving food stamps was up 14.2%.
In both Washington, D.C. and Mississippi more than a fifth of residents received food stamps ó the highest recipiency rates of any state.
But demand has grown stronger in the past year in a handful of other states that recorded significant increases on a per capita basis.
In New Mexico, 19.4% of the population tapped into food stamps. Thatís up 3.2 percentage points from the same month a year ago, the largest increase for any state. Idaho reported a similar jump: 14% of residents received food stamps, up 3.1 points from a year ago. Washington, D.C., Florida, Delaware and Texas all experienced similar year over year increases.
http://blogs.wsj.com/economics/2011/02/02/som...
What a mindless comment in response to mine. I live in a world where there is a social welfare safety net that is intended to prevent 43 million needy people from roaming the streets looking for something to eat or somebody they can rip-off in order to acquire something material that can be exchanged for money in order to get food to eat. It's a d*mned shame so many of us are in need, but you can take that up with Geedubya next time you run into him. Ask him why he outsourced so many jobs and lied when he said all those men and women who were sent to the curb would be "retrained" for the new service driven economy, and don't forget to ask him why we invaded Iraq and where the h*ll the weapons of mass destruction are.

I'm just going to be thankful today that my own family will gather for a traditional Thanksgiving dinner and that none of them is likely to go home hungry. I'm grateful to live in America. We don't starve people, and I don't want us to go back to a time in history where that happened.

#63709 Nov 22, 2012
Politics-Gov't

Young voter drop in Obama support unprecedented

Michael F. Haverluck ( OneNewsNow.com )

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

In post-election analyses, the 11-point drop in the president's support among 18- to 29-year-olds indicates that particular voting bloc is falling away from Barack Obama on major issues.

One polling trend that isn't going in Barack Obama's favor after the presidential election is the drop in his support among young voters. Even though it might not be as unbelievable as winning 100 percent of the vote in 59 Philadelphia precincts &#9472; and nine Cleveland precincts &#9472; an 11-point swing in support away from Obama is lifting some eyebrows on both sides of the political spectrum ... particularly because that swing comes from the president's strongest segment of voters.

This 11-percent drop in support among the 18- to 29-year-old age group is the largest drop in that demographic in U.S. history for an incumbent president who won re-election.

It begs the question: To what can this largest demographic swing be attributed?

Read rest of story below:

http://onenewsnow.com//politics-govt/2012/11/...

#63710 Nov 22, 2012
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>

When the former administer was finger banging you...Did you complain

about the wine he was drinking, sheep?
You can tell more about a person by what he says about others than you can by what others say about him.

- Leo Aikman

#63711 Nov 22, 2012
Philliproy wrote:
<quoted text>

And, Michelle Antoinette flippantly and cluelessly continues to

proclaim: "Let them eat cake!"
While she and B.O. each ate a $81 10-ounce American Wagyu steak

When was the last time you ate a $81 10-ounce American Wagyu Steak??

Me neither! LOL!!!

Obama & Hundreds Line Up In Freezing Cold For Utility Bill Assistance

WSB: Despite the freezing temperatures, hundreds fought for a place in line in Marietta, Georgia to apply for federal aid to help pay their heat and power bills this winter.

Only 30 people were being let in at a time at the assistance center in Marietta.

"It was freezing," applicant Linda Benefield told WSB-TV. "I was in line for three hours and 15 minutes, but I needed the help."

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2010/1...

20 Million Americans unemployed!

First Lady Celebrates B-Day at Steakhouse Featuring $28 'Obama' Burger--Kobe Beef, Bacon, Cheese

By Susan Jones and Greg Gwyn-Williams

"But according to one food blog--in a town famous for leaks--the President and Mrs. Obama ordered a 10-ounce American Wagyu steak, which at $81 is the second most expensive item on the menu, just behind the 12-ounce American Wagyu for $92."

Read rest of story below:

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/first-lady-ce...

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#63712 Nov 22, 2012
Eagle is being served on a silver platter today thanks SS.

Location hidden

#63713 Nov 22, 2012
Sharrp Shooter wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I'm a proud mexican...you're too stupid to understand business etiquette so I'll just ignore your pleas.
btw swamp rat....allow the wishbone to dry before you make a wish
that way you good ole boys won't think it's rubber chew toy.
:)
He also said he would do small children here on the www.

Location hidden

#63714 Nov 22, 2012
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact remains you are still a coward.. Does it make you cream your jeans posting my name?? COWARD..
Eagle
I read that you backed out of a lot of fights when challenged on topix.

Location hidden

#63715 Nov 22, 2012
Sharrp Shooter wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...got your goat huh Mikey aka (# runner) or as you claimed "Scorpian"..1% you said. LOL!!! Runnin' around with those old fat swamp boy bikers. I believe you even threatened to take out some topix posters....stayed away from me though huh tough guy..LMFAO
Unlike you I have a "real" profession..one that requires accreditation and accountabilty. I've been in the mtg.banking, real estate industry for 30+ unblemished years. I've held Sr. Mgmt. bank positions to ownership of retail mortgage/real estate companies which I hold today.
How about you? Your turn....
The only steady employment he had was as a National Guard dishwasher. His reume in the last 33 years consists of odd jobs, welfare, jail, and large gaps of unemployment,... Not to mention booze and crank.

Location hidden

#63716 Nov 22, 2012
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you feel a thrill running up your leg posting my name?? What a sad little life you have..
Eagle
You are describing yourself, sadly.

Location hidden

#63717 Nov 22, 2012
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't taken my sleeping pill yet.. What you afraid of posting something that might prove you are lying about you so called great life??
Eagle
Popping pills, too? You are such a winner!

Location hidden

#63718 Nov 22, 2012
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why ask a coward a question?? All you are going to get out of him is more spinning.. I'd call ya Mom but they would spin that as well.. LOL..
Eagle
You should be the poster boy for entitlement reform, Mr. Welfare. You cashed more of those checks than all posters combined on topix.

Location hidden

#63719 Nov 22, 2012
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
But you remain a coward.. How does it feel when you lay your head at night??
Eagle
At least he can sleep without guzzling a dozen sleeping pills before bed.

Maybe if you had a job and put in a full 8 hours you would be able to sleep without narcotics

“Life is short. Enjoy the ride”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#63720 Nov 22, 2012
Help Me Thanksgiving Day Prayer

O God, when I have food,
help me to remember the hungry;
When I have work,
help me to remember the jobless;
When I have a home,
help me to remember those who have no home at all;
When I am without pain,
help me to remember those who suffer,
And remembering,
help me to destroy my complacency;
bestir my compassion,
and be concerned enough to help;
By word and deed,
those who cry out for what we take for granted.
Amen.

-Samuel F. Pugh

It is also true that those character traits were possessed and displayed by one group of Americans who don't join in today's celebrations but to whom we owe a debt of gratitude this day - our Native American brothers and sisters whose compassion and goodwill made this day in America even possible:

O' GREAT SPIRIT

help me always
to speak the truth quietly,
to listen with an open mind
when others speak,
and to remember the peace
that may be found in silence.

Cherokee Prayer

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#63722 Nov 22, 2012
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it they have achieved such success they would want to hide from it?? I just don't get that part..
Eagle
I just don't understand it either. It seems counter to the fact to me but such is life....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 3 min KiMerde 54,990
Summer 2014 Was the Worst Ever 9 min smarty pants 20
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 9 min Cbusa 1,879
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min Teaman 1,100,527
Militias complicate situation on Texas border 16 min Here Is One 170
Bon Jovi to sing at NYC Hillary Clinton fundraiser (Jan '09) 18 min Jons side 39
Who do you side with in Ferguson? 19 min guest 1,822
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 35 min xxxrayted 1,487
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 46 min Cornelius Scudmister 151,291
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

US News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••