The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.
Comments
53,961 - 53,980 of 253,361 Comments Last updated 14 min ago

“"Hi, I'm Josie" WTF! LOL!”

Since: Jun 10

How do your eggs want You?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
You say that as if you wish it would happen! Why? You don't know me! You think I shouldn't receive retirement benefits after 37 years of service to my state?
You are a very evil mean-spirited person!
Really? I was making the point that YOU need the President's teat more than he needs yours.

“ON THE PROWL”

Since: May 08

Big Birds Nest..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep fishing, gummy.
The fact remains you are still a coward.. Does it make you cream your jeans posting my name?? COWARD..

Eagle

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
"I have never asked NTR or USMail about their professions. I am not on here to learn about their personal lives."
I never asked about your profession. All I know is that you are one fkn liar when you posted that you supervised 30 attorneys.
No I'm not a liar honey! Have no reason to lie! What benefit would it be for me? You just can't stand that I did!
Helper App

Plainview, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Sharrp Shooter wrote:
<quoted text>
Rhetoric meth head...LMFAO!!!
<birdbrain always going for a family member, incentious upbringing>
REWBA wrote:
<quoted text>
Now might just be the right time to push something like that through. The Republican party is all butthurt over loosing the Latino/Hispanic vote so badly so they might just try and fake their a new found love for that community by voting for PR statehood. Either that, or they can continue to show their arses in a public way and continue to lose the Latino/Hispanic vote.
These two. Just read back a few pages, fuching hilarious.

Ciao for now

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your business?? Post a link to the website and why do you hide behind NTR's skirt?? What are you afraid of?? You are nothing but a coward..
Eagle
LOL...got your goat huh Mikey aka (# runner) or as you claimed "Scorpian"..1% you said. LOL!!! Runnin' around with those old fat swamp boy bikers. I believe you even threatened to take out some topix posters....stayed away from me though huh tough guy..LMFAO

Unlike you I have a "real" profession..one that requires accreditation and accountabilty. I've been in the mtg.banking, real estate industry for 30+ unblemished years. I've held Sr. Mgmt. bank positions to ownership of retail mortgage/real estate companies which I hold today.

How about you? Your turn....

“ON THE PROWL”

Big Birds Nest..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep fishing, gummy.
Not fishing for as I could careless.. But don't hide behind a false bravida if you can't back it up..

Eagle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

"You think I shouldn't receive retirement benefits after 37 years of service to my state?"

You're wrong about that. You've earned what was promised to your union.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? I was making the point that YOU need the President's teat more than he needs yours.
I feel sure the Prez doesn't need mine, but I don't need his either. I rather imagine I am the least of his concerns!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

USMail XXXII wrote:
"You think I shouldn't receive retirement benefits after 37 years of service to my state?"
Don't have a union sweetie!!!! Get the hell over it!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact remains you are still a coward.. Does it make you cream your jeans posting my name?? COWARD..
Eagle
Nope! I can do better than that, Gums.
A lot better....

Now, lick my shoes.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Eagle
btw birdbrain...it's 11:30 here in Ca...must be 2:30 in your muted world....either you have no life or are a tweaker to be up pissing here on topix...LOL!@!@ f'kn swamp loser..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
No I'm not a liar honey! Have no reason to lie! What benefit would it be for me? You just can't stand that I did!
Right!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

USMail XXXII wrote:
Obsession - the domination of one's thoughts or feelings by a persistent idea, image, desire, etc.

Obsessions go over the point of no return when someone projects an idea that his conclusions are of sole importance over and above all contradictions.

The reason for obsession in another has nothing to do with the object of obsession in truth. The person's only thought is to see that the object of their obsession does not live in peace.

Most obsessions come up when someone is trying to fill a sense of emptiness in their life.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Helper App wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
These two. Just read back a few pages, fuching hilarious.
Ciao for now
naw...send me a memo hired hand.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Sharrp Shooter wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...got your goat huh Mikey aka (# runner) or as you claimed "Scorpian"..1% you said. LOL!!! Runnin' around with those old fat swamp boy bikers. I believe you even threatened to take out some topix posters....stayed away from me though huh tough guy..LMFAO
Unlike you I have a "real" profession..one that requires accreditation and accountabilty. I've been in the mtg.banking, real estate industry for 30+ unblemished years. I've held Sr. Mgmt. bank positions to ownership of retail mortgage/real estate companies which I hold today.
His and his wife's cabinet installation "firm" went belly up.

“ON THE PROWL”

Big Birds Nest..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Sharrp Shooter wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't show those post because they don't exist.. So you are a proud mexican why don't you show some accountability and post your company and name?? What ya a coward?? Prove what you say and let it be known as fact instead of fiction..

Eagle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not fishing for as I could careless.. But don't hide behind a false bravida if you can't back it up..
Eagle
Learn english!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't have a union sweetie!!!! Get the hell over it!
LOL! You worked for the state and for your municipality and you didn't have a union. Were you the governor or the mayor?

“ON THE PROWL”

Big Birds Nest..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Sharrp Shooter wrote:
<quoted text>
btw birdbrain...it's 11:30 here in Ca...must be 2:30 in your muted world....either you have no life or are a tweaker to be up pissing here on topix...LOL!@!@ f'kn swamp loser..
I haven't taken my sleeping pill yet.. What you afraid of posting something that might prove you are lying about you so called great life??

Eagle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Obsession - the domination of one's thoughts or feelings by a persistent idea, image, desire, etc.
Obsessions go over the point of no return when someone projects an idea that his conclusions are of sole importance over and above all contradictions.
The reason for obsession in another has nothing to do with the object of obsession in truth. The person's only thought is to see that the object of their obsession does not live in peace.
Most obsessions come up when someone is trying to fill a sense of emptiness in their life.
Yada! Yada! Yada!
Blah! Blah! Blah! Blah!
Pfftt!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••