The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Comments (Page 2,697)

Showing posts 53,921 - 53,940 of239,907
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Life is short. Enjoy the ride”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
You're welcome, USM.
See how nice we can be? LOL!
LMAO!

“laissez les bons temps rouler!”

Since: Jun 10

¿Como quieres los huevos?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

REWBA wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh. Pro? Con? Should I sign? You wanna sign?
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/act...
That's never going to happen for the same reasons DC is not a state, REW. The Republican Party is not going to allow a new Democratic state into the union. Not in my lifetime.
Fiscal Cliff Clavin

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Quirky The Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
And Rose gets the most negative judgit`s of all the nasty trolls here. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Everyone is the Swiss Army owns a Swiss Army Knife. That's why no one messes with Switzerland.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why ask a coward a question?? All you are going to get out of him is more spinning.. I'd call ya Mom but they would spin that as well.. LOL..
Eagle
Rhetoric meth head...LMFAO!!!

<birdbrain always going for a family member, incentious upbringing>

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea I didn't go to college like you.. Why are you such a coward??
Eagle
LOL!! to dumb to know how dumb you are....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember Cliff on cheers?? That the mailbag.. Don't know shit about anything..
Eagle
I know you don't have teeth, Gums.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
"My "publicly funded retirement checks" have not a thing to do with your boy Obama."
Oh really? Listen you illiterate babblehead, your state (Kentucky) gets almost twice as many federal dollars than it pays in federal taxes.
I know that you trust your precious FAWX News. This is a blurb on point:
Kentucky
> Amt. per capita net of income taxes:$12,129
> Population: 4,339,367
> Pct. of U.S. population: 1.41%
> Amt. per capita:$13,198
> Pct. of U.S. funds per person: 1.77%
The federal government gave Kentucky more than $7,000 per person on direct payments, which included retirement and disability benefits, unemployment benefits and student assistance all large programs. Medicare benefits accounted for nearly 57% of such payments. This was partially due to the high amount of government money going toward prescription drug coverage in the state $5.46 billion in 2010. Kentucky received almost $1.5 billion more for prescription drug coverage than California, a state with almost nine times its population.
Read more: http://www.foxbusiness.com/government/2012/08...
So that affects me how? Did I personally cause any of that? I have NEVER received unemployment and NEVER received and type of student assistance! I worked for a living! 37 years!!!! Do you want me to give up my retirement? Maybe move to another state? What is your stupid point????????

Your point is ludicrous!!!!! What a dumbazz!!!

“Life is short. Enjoy the ride”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
"My "publicly funded retirement checks" have not a thing to do with your boy Obama."
Oh really? Listen you illiterate babblehead, your state (Kentucky) gets almost twice as many federal dollars than it pays in federal taxes.
Kentucky
The federal government gave Kentucky more than $7,000 per person on direct payments, which included retirement and disability benefits, unemployment benefits and student assistance all large programs. Medicare benefits accounted for nearly 57% of such payments. This was partially due to the high amount of government money going toward prescription drug coverage in the state $5.46 billion in 2010. Kentucky received almost $1.5 billion more for prescription drug coverage than California, a state with almost nine times its population.
She is NOT in Kentucky. She was not a cabinet secretary, and there is no other position she could have held with the state where she supervised 200 people, thirty of them attorneys. Let's get real here. What attorney would let that lunatic supervise him or her. They'd have had her locked out of the building in about thirty seconds flat - right after the first memo she circulated.;-)

“ON THE PROWL”

Since: May 08

Big Birds Nest..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>I know you don't have teeth, Gums.
Prove it ya wanna be lawyer.. But at the end of the day you are still a coward..

Eagle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why ask a coward a question?? All you are going to get out of him is more spinning.. I'd call ya Mom but they would spin that as well.. LOL..
Eagle
"I'd call ya Mom but they would spin that as well."

She has nothing to worry about. You can't bite.
UIdiotRacesMAKEW ORLDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Looky Here Pilgrim wrote:
<quoted text>This seems to me a very narrow view of the defenders of a free world.
that is gone no longer defenders but provacaters...

“ON THE PROWL”

Big Birds Nest..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Sharrp Shooter wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!! to dumb to know how dumb you are....
But unlike you I don't hide behind a females skirt.. Prove what you claim and being in business.. I already did.. You are nothing but another mexican coward.. Why are you ashamed of the business you work for or created??

Eagle

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
Kentucky
Just because your boy is Prez doesn't have a damn thing to do with my situation! Doesn't matter who was Prez, my situation would not change! I worked under 7 Presidents. Ford, Carter, Reagan, George H. W. Bush, Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, and shortly under Obama. Nothing changed! Get a grip! Why does this bother you so much? Jealous??????

“ON THE PROWL”

Big Birds Nest..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
"I'd call ya Mom but they would spin that as well."
She has nothing to worry about. You can't bite.
As I stated you have no life and certainly not a lawyer.. How is your moms basement in PA?? Ya know since PR kicked you off the island..:-)

Oh I didn't forget that PM.. ;-)

Eagle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I see how you work! It is fine for REWBA to receive government retirement checks, but I am different.
Quote from USMail:
It's all yours, hon. But your "retirement" is being subsidized by local and state governments. Your retirement deduction was matched to some degree by American taxpayers.
Nice try! REWBA is not the one complaining about the President.

“ON THE PROWL”

Big Birds Nest..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because your boy is Prez doesn't have a damn thing to do with my situation! Doesn't matter who was Prez, my situation would not change! I worked under 7 Presidents. Ford, Carter, Reagan, George H. W. Bush, Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, and shortly under Obama. Nothing changed! Get a grip! Why does this bother you so much? Jealous??????
That basement is cold and lonely for him..

Eagle
Funny Headlines

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!
How To Get Drunk In A Muslim Country

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>She is NOT in Kentucky. She was not a cabinet secretary, and there is no other position she could have held with the state where she supervised 200 people, thirty of them attorneys. Let's get real here. What attorney would let that lunatic supervise him or her. They'd have had her locked out of the building in about thirty seconds flat - right after the first memo she circulated.;-)
You are such a sick b*tch! You have no idea what I have done, where I have been, where I am, or who I am! You believe whatever you would like. I refuse to defend myself against an idiot like you! Do I quiz you about your work history? I could care less! Why do you give a damn about what I have done or where I am? Are you obsessed? Sounds like it! Go to bed!!!!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>She is NOT in Kentucky. She was not a cabinet secretary, and there is no other position she could have held with the state where she supervised 200 people, thirty of them attorneys. Let's get real here. What attorney would let that lunatic supervise him or her. They'd have had her locked out of the building in about thirty seconds flat - right after the first memo she circulated.;-)
LOL! Is that what that fraud said?
It's against the law and the Code of Ethics to have a lay person supervising attorneys.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try! REWBA is not the one complaining about the President.
So?????????? Doesn't affect my retirement idiot!!!

You people are really obsessed! Get a life!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 53,921 - 53,940 of239,907
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••