The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Read more

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#63670 Nov 21, 2012
Helper App wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
These two. Just read back a few pages, fuching hilarious.
Ciao for now
naw...send me a memo hired hand.

“Natural selection created apes”

Since: Jun 10

Religion made them human

#63671 Nov 21, 2012
Sharrp Shooter wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...got your goat huh Mikey aka (# runner) or as you claimed "Scorpian"..1% you said. LOL!!! Runnin' around with those old fat swamp boy bikers. I believe you even threatened to take out some topix posters....stayed away from me though huh tough guy..LMFAO
Unlike you I have a "real" profession..one that requires accreditation and accountabilty. I've been in the mtg.banking, real estate industry for 30+ unblemished years. I've held Sr. Mgmt. bank positions to ownership of retail mortgage/real estate companies which I hold today.
How about you? Your turn....
His and his wife's cabinet installation "firm" went belly up.

“ON THE PROWL”

Since: May 08

Ocala, FL

#63672 Nov 21, 2012
Sharrp Shooter wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...got your goat huh Mikey aka (# runner) or as you claimed "Scorpian"..1% you said. LOL!!! Runnin' around with those old fat swamp boy bikers. I believe you even threatened to take out some topix posters....stayed away from me though huh tough guy..LMFAO
Unlike you I have a "real" profession..one that requires accreditation and accountabilty. I've been in the mtg.banking, real estate industry for 30+ unblemished years. I've held Sr. Mgmt. bank positions to ownership of retail mortgage/real estate companies which I hold today.
How about you? Your turn....
You can't show those post because they don't exist.. So you are a proud mexican why don't you show some accountability and post your company and name?? What ya a coward?? Prove what you say and let it be known as fact instead of fiction..

Eagle

Religion made them human

#63673 Nov 21, 2012
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not fishing for as I could careless.. But don't hide behind a false bravida if you can't back it up..
Eagle
Learn english!

Religion made them human

#63674 Nov 21, 2012
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't have a union sweetie!!!! Get the hell over it!
LOL! You worked for the state and for your municipality and you didn't have a union. Were you the governor or the mayor?

“ON THE PROWL”

Ocala, FL

#63675 Nov 21, 2012
Sharrp Shooter wrote:
<quoted text>
btw birdbrain...it's 11:30 here in Ca...must be 2:30 in your muted world....either you have no life or are a tweaker to be up pissing here on topix...LOL!@!@ f'kn swamp loser..
I haven't taken my sleeping pill yet.. What you afraid of posting something that might prove you are lying about you so called great life??

Eagle

Religion made them human

#63676 Nov 21, 2012
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Obsession - the domination of one's thoughts or feelings by a persistent idea, image, desire, etc.
Obsessions go over the point of no return when someone projects an idea that his conclusions are of sole importance over and above all contradictions.
The reason for obsession in another has nothing to do with the object of obsession in truth. The person's only thought is to see that the object of their obsession does not live in peace.
Most obsessions come up when someone is trying to fill a sense of emptiness in their life.
Yada! Yada! Yada!
Blah! Blah! Blah! Blah!
Pfftt!!

“ON THE PROWL”

Ocala, FL

#63677 Nov 21, 2012
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope! I can do better than that, Gums.
A lot better....
Now, lick my shoes.
Well if you reekens wore shoes that might be a different story..

Eagle

Religion made them human

#63678 Nov 21, 2012
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't show those post because they don't exist.. So you are a proud mexican why don't you show some accountability and post your company and name?? What ya a coward?? Prove what you say and let it be known as fact instead of fiction..
Eagle
LOL! Keep fishing, gums!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#63679 Nov 21, 2012
Night Eagle! Don't stay with these looney tunes too long! LOL

“ON THE PROWL”

Ocala, FL

#63680 Nov 21, 2012
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
There was no "firm" about it.. For health reasons I elected to shut down the corp..

Eagle

Location hidden

#63681 Nov 21, 2012
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes rumor has it he lost his "manufactured home" and moved to a double wide pre 70's mobile home. I'm not one to wish ill fate but birdbrain is proof of "You reap what you sow".

“ON THE PROWL”

Ocala, FL

#63682 Nov 21, 2012
Republican Honey wrote:
:-)

I am about out as well.. Just finishing a few things here at home and waiting for a call.. Have a great holiday..

Eagle

Religion made them human

#63683 Nov 21, 2012
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if you reekens wore shoes that might be a different story..
Eagle
You can lick my huevos. It's all the same to me, gummy.

You're a funny dude... you bragged about getting $40k in back pay a couple of months ago - but, you can't afford to pay for a tooth extraction. LOL! Si Pepe!

Are you hoping you'll grow one by February?

Religion made them human

#63684 Nov 21, 2012
Republican Honey wrote:
Get a Room, Ms. I Supervised 30 Attorneys. LOL!

Location hidden

#63685 Nov 21, 2012
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't taken my sleeping pill yet.. What you afraid of posting something that might prove you are lying about you so called great life??
Eagle
Need a downer to come off the "peak"?

Quirky The Eye

Arvada, CO

#63688 Nov 21, 2012
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
What is their obsession with me??? It is like I have a reason to come on here and lie! Why? What benefit would it be? Some type of bragging rights? Who cares???????
I have never asked NTR or USMail about their professions. I am not on here to learn about their personal lives.
They grab onto something and run it into the ground! I went through this with NTR about where I live when I first arrived on the thread. Why does she care where I live? I don't know where most of the people on this thread live and I could care less.
If your not promoting La Raza , Illegal Immigrants, Or promoting Obama`s Treasonous ways... They hound you like a bunch of gang Bangers that they are. It`s all based on Racism for them!

They try to provoke you into saying something that violates The Topix TOS agreement so they can report you and get your account banned. It`s all an effort to shut up people who do not agree with their Twisted agenda.

Location hidden

#63689 Nov 21, 2012
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
:-)
I am about out as well.. Just finishing a few things here at home and waiting for a call.. Have a great holiday..
Eagle
Guess you can't respond to my question of your accomplishments huh.

Nothing in an empty well, right birdbrain....LOL!!!

“ON THE PROWL”

Ocala, FL

#63690 Nov 21, 2012
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
You can lick my huevos. It's all the same to me, gummy.
You're a funny dude... you bragged about getting $40k in back pay a couple of months ago - but, you can't afford to pay for a tooth extraction. LOL! Si Pepe!
Are you hoping you'll grow one by February?
" February" ??

YUP a dumb reeken to boot.. LOL..

Eagle

Religion made them human

#63691 Nov 21, 2012
Sharrp Shooter wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes rumor has it he lost his "manufactured home" and moved to a double wide pre 70's mobile home. I'm not one to wish ill fate but birdbrain is proof of "You reap what you sow".
DO you want to see pictures of his "manufactured home"?

LOL!

I'm checking out, Bro. That turkey is done and ready for carving. LOL!

Feliz Dia de Acción de Gracias a ti y a tu seres queridos.

Darsan Namaste mi hermano.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Holy Jumpin Jesus 1,206,978
News Pentagon chief may ease military enlistment sta... 7 min goonsquad 1
News Bristol Palin to marry U.S. Medal of Honor winn... 7 min barefoot2626 519
News Indiana's Religious 'Anti-Gay' Law That Wasn't 10 min Reverend Alan 23
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 10 min red and right 175,843
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 10 min The Dude 154,777
News Indiana House OKs religious objection bill by w... 11 min goonsquad 120
News Ted Cruz Announces White House Bid 15 min barefoot2626 380
News Cheney: Obama Is 'Worst President in My Lifetime' 1 hr goonsquad 472
More from around the web