The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story

“Virtue is knowledge”

Since: Jun 10

"knowledge is happiness"

#63552 Nov 21, 2012
REWBA wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then I apologize for saying you "protest tax increases while collecting social security disability for being too fat."
I should have said that you protest tax increases while collecting not one, but two publicly funded pensions.
You're still a brainless talibagger who had better hope that backwater state you live in don't get booted from the Union and replaced with Puerto Rico.
Daium bro. We need to talk about that. LOL!

“ON THE PROWL”

Since: May 08

Ocala, FL

#63553 Nov 21, 2012
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>You voted for obama. We will make sure you do more than that....HAHAHA.
I demand my free stuff...LMAO. We will make your grand kids pay for it.....LOL
Why is it they have achieved such success they would want to hide from it?? I just don't get that part..

Eagle

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#63554 Nov 21, 2012
Philliproy wrote:
Democratic Party received a total donation of $1,020,816, given by 1,160 employees of the three major broadcast television networks (NBC, CBS, ABC), while the Republican Party received only $142,863 via 193 donations.[22] Both of these figures represent donations made in 2008.
NBC, CBS, and ABC are largely propaganda arms of the Party Founded by Slaveholders!
Thank you!!

“ON THE PROWL”

Ocala, FL

#63555 Nov 21, 2012
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text> You must be proud of being an illiterate peckerhead. That's the face of the Buddha, gums.
But you remain a coward.. How does it feel when you lay your head at night??

Eagle

“Virtue is knowledge”

"knowledge is happiness"

#63556 Nov 21, 2012
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
S&M went out of business in 07.. But ya see I am not the coward like you and will post my business's.. It don't bother me knowing you studied on my personal life.. Ya want my address now to be re-posted??
Now tell my why you are such a coward??
Eagle
"Ya want my address now to be re-posted??"

Pfftt!!
I can do better than that.... LOL!
Watch What You Ask For... Cause You Might Just Get It!

Location hidden

#63557 Nov 21, 2012
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
"Common sense would tell you that a higher number of people would be willing to get their news from a highly credible source."
Really! Maybe you should vote Democrat. Their numbers of believers are greater than yours.
Obviously the Democrats who voted didn't watch any news stations and were uniformed. Maybe if they had they would have voted differently.

“Virtue is knowledge”

"knowledge is happiness"

#63559 Nov 21, 2012
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
You're welcome, USM.
See how nice we can be? LOL!
LOL! We're truly Fair & Balanced!

“Tutte le strade portano a Roma”

Since: Nov 09

Mount Vesuvius

#63560 Nov 21, 2012
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text> You must be proud of being an illiterate peckerhead. That's the face of the Buddha, gums.
LMAO!
Mitt's "target" demographic group.
UDIOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#63561 Nov 21, 2012
author/source
The Politics of Lying
Government Deception, Secrecy, and Power
by David Wise, p29

Where government controls access to both events and documents, information becomes a commodity, a tool of policy. It is shaped and packaged by the government, and sold to the public through the media.

BWHAHHHAAAAa

Location hidden

#63562 Nov 21, 2012
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
"So does spending $16 trillion + that we don't have."
Your boy should have thought about that before launching wars of convenience and giving away the cow to his rich buds in tax loopholes and corporate welfare.
Maybe your boy should have completed a little research prior to promising to the American people he would cut the deficit in half and reduce unemployment to 6% or lower during his first term. Your boy also has spent more in 4 years than Bush did in 8 and what do we have to show for it??????

“Virtue is knowledge”

"knowledge is happiness"

#63563 Nov 21, 2012
Vorenus wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!
Mitt's "target" demographic group.
LOL! Yup! Just the way The Mutt wants them.
Darsan V!

Location hidden

#63564 Nov 21, 2012
American Werewolves wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU BITE THE HAND THAT FEEDS YOU
http://youtu.be/GS-SOhoX-vU
Nine Inch Nails
FIST-Vid
Nope! Paid into that retirement every month honey! All mine!

San Jose, CA

#63565 Nov 21, 2012
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! We're truly Fair & Balanced!
You betcha! LOL!
XYZ

United States

#63566 Nov 21, 2012
author/source
An Act of State
the Execution of Martin Luther King
by William F. Pepper
Verso, 2003, paperback, p276
keyword(s)
Martin Luther King assassinations
n
The American people have been swept along to accept previously unthinkable restrictions and acts upon both citizens and foreigners.

The mainstream corporate media has consistently supported the effort to coerce an entire population of "good Americans" - our equivalent of the "Good Germans" - to accept these draconian controls.
dem

Chicago, IL

#63567 Nov 21, 2012
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe your boy should have completed a little research prior to promising to the American people he would cut the deficit in half and reduce unemployment to 6% or lower during his first term. Your boy also has spent more in 4 years than Bush did in 8 and what do we have to show for it??????
Chick with a dk.
For sure
Quirky The Eye

Arvada, CO

#63568 Nov 21, 2012
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, he does have a business and investments too. I guarantee ya'.:-) He even provided me some helpful advice.
Considering your past history here. Any one would be stupid to share any personal information with you!

“Virtue is knowledge”

"knowledge is happiness"

#63569 Nov 21, 2012
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe your boy should have completed a little research prior to promising to the American people he would cut the deficit in half and reduce unemployment to 6% or lower during his first term. Your boy also has spent more in 4 years than Bush did in 8 and what do we have to show for it??????
"what do we have to show for it??????"

I though you were living off two publicly funded retirement checks and your "life is good". Have you changed your mind?

Location hidden

#63570 Nov 21, 2012
REWBA wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then I apologize for saying you "protest tax increases while collecting social security disability for being too fat."
I should have said that you protest tax increases while collecting not one, but two publicly funded pensions.
You're still a brainless talibagger who had better hope that backwater state you live in don't get booted from the Union and replaced with Puerto Rico.
Pffftt!!!!! Just jealous!!!! I haven't said a word about tax increases. I am very willing to do my fair share and remember I paid into those pensions every month out of MY pay checks.

“ON THE PROWL”

Ocala, FL

#63571 Nov 21, 2012
REWBA wrote:
<quoted text>
Take a number, go to the waiting room and fill out this form.
https://encyclopediadramatica.se/File:Butthur...
Honer is earned not given to cowards..

Eagle

Location hidden

#63572 Nov 21, 2012
REWBA wrote:
Why are people so mean, for God's sake? I sometimes try hard to understand why so many human beings find it easier to be critical and mean and hostile, instead of being nice, but I never seem to get to any valid explanation. Maybe because they express their inside furies and frustrations by trying to make others feel lousy too, or maybe because they just don't care about the way their reactions affect others.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) 7 min Shelly Bl 12,134
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min wojar 182,181
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 14 min DanFromSmithville 134,472
kis kis ne aurto ko hagte hue dekha hai? 25 min Naughtyajit 1
Obama: Racism, bias in US will take time to tackle 1 hr Uncle Bob 735
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr IBdaMann 49,363
Dear America! With all my heart have a Merry ... 1 hr pushedtofar 1
Yes-We-Can president faces twilight of maybes 3 hr Deo Vindice 5
Clinton economic approach under scrutiny 5 hr Hooogle It 2
"The Interview" Opens to Sold-Out Crowds 5 hr Hooogle It 12
Thousands attend 8-hour wake for slain NYC officer 6 hr Jeff Brightone 12
More from around the web