The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story
LMAO

Myrtle Beach, SC

#63305 Nov 21, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that the MO troll behind a proxy. That troll hides out and puts judgits on every single post on this forum. Talk about no life.
No proxy here. You main six accuse everyone of hiding behind a proxy because you can't understand that there are more people than you think that simply don't like or agree with you. You perfer to think it is only one person using different names.

Makes you seem really insecure. And rather stuck on yourselves.

Don't you have an ass to kiss somewhere? You are so very good at it. But then, you have had lots of practice.

Guess that is what happens when you have no real life to speak of. You have to spend your time here sucking up to others just like you.

Going out to dinner now. Why? Because I do have a life. Enjoy posting the night away. As usual.
Willy

Denver, CO

#63306 Nov 21, 2012
The Notorious Rico wrote:
<quoted text>
Shockingly Stupid Republicans: What's the Matter with Mississippi?
Bill Maher noted on the show: This was filmed in Mississippi. They did not cherry-pick these people. This is not meant to make fun of anybody. They did not seek out people who look like rednecks. They showed one guy who didn't have teeth. They had to cut out a lot of people who didn't have teeth.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =E48QqcTOXeYXX
Free-loading welfare queens: the video New York Liberals don't want you to see
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“A little shake...”

Since: Jun 10

A Little Tingle

#63308 Nov 21, 2012
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! "There is no need to respond"???
Why, because the ENTIRE truth might be told including BOTH sides of the story?
"Every conservative on this thread who has posted from a conservative site is advised immediately the site is not legitimate."
I don't believe that's true at all, and you are misrepresenting what's happened.
But what really puzzles me is why you care so much and why do you let it bother you so? Who care? I've been posting on this Forum for a long time, and I've had countless posts to me about "liberal" news sources, and so what? It's petty in my opinion.
And who cares WHO posts from a "far left" news site OR a "conservative" news site? I don't see the importance of it at all. We're a country that thrives on different opinions, and Freedom of the Press is a fundamental feature of our Bill Of Rights.
Why don't you just ignore what you dislike and move on. There is no "double standard" if everyone is doing the same thing.
I will respond to anything I please. Remember?
""Every conservative on this thread who has posted from a conservative site is advised immediately the site is not legitimate."
I don't believe that's true at all, and you are misrepresenting what's happened."

When have these folk ever heard their own party leaders quoting from WND, BrayFart, The Examiner and Rush Bimbo? LOL! They won't!

They seldom quote from FAWX News. Mittens, Reince Priebus, Mitch McConnell, Jon Kyl, John Boehner, Eric Cantor, Kevin McCarthy, and Bob McDonnell, are not that stupid. They realize that there is nothing credible coming out of that echo chamber.

“ON THE PROWL”

Since: May 08

Big Birds Nest..

#63309 Nov 21, 2012
Hellywood wrote:
<quoted text>
Another American misconception about our health care system. I don't need dentures because I am young but if I did I am fortunate enough that I have 100% health insurance coverage through my employer. We do not have "free" health care. We have universal basic options for the poor. Your friend obviously does not a good job because things like dentures would be covered under private insurance.
How does a single payer HC system work with private insurance as well?? So you are saying along with higher taxes its not a single payer system at all..

Eagle

“A little shake...”

A Little Tingle

#63310 Nov 21, 2012
fishaholic wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you haven't expressed your "petty" concern to x-man, USM, NTR, Rico, etc for constantly disregarding anything posted from conservative websites. Here you are again criticizing those who post from conservative POV as "petty". If we "thrive on different opinions and freedom of the press is a fundamental feature of our bill of rights", then why are you so insulting to EVERYONE who's opinion doesn't match yours? Can't you make your counter argument without the insults? I'm sure you've heard the term; you get back what you deliver. Just sayin'.
"I see you haven't expressed your "petty" concern to x-man, USM, NTR, Rico, etc for constantly disregarding anything posted from conservative websites."

WND, BrayFart, The Examiner, FAWX and Rush Bimbo are not conservative "journalism" no matter how many times you try to portray them as such, Fish. They are propaganda rags that never let the facts get in the way of a good story - especially if that "story" has anything to do with the President, the poor, or about people of color. The fact is that people that live in the bubble of WND, BrayFart, The Examiner, FAWX, and Rush Bimbo, know less about the world than people who don't read the news at all.

Educated people don't need to read liberal or conservative spins of the news. Educated people just want to read the truth.

“A little shake...”

A Little Tingle

#63311 Nov 21, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
You have been asked repeatedly to cease and desist.
Your attacks are unprovoked and unwarranted.
Your comments and communications will be forwarded to Authorities.
Cafe Monica was given the pink slip by the Mods.

“A little shake...”

A Little Tingle

#63312 Nov 21, 2012
antb wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO...the Post Chronicle? Really? Would their byline be "All the news that's sh*t to print"? Lolol....you people are hilarious. Really.
;)
They don't get it. Too stupid and too brainwashed.
Gus007

Oneonta, NY

#63313 Nov 21, 2012
Mmmmm, same problem Obama has:

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2012/11/21/report...

“ON THE PROWL”

Big Birds Nest..

#63315 Nov 21, 2012
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
REWBA is a 'regular' and you are at the bottom of the pecking order, birdbrains. It is you who should take your delusional ass out of here.
Rewba is not a regular and only shown up a few months back.. Try again..

Eagle

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#63316 Nov 21, 2012
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
No proxy here. You main six accuse everyone of hiding behind a proxy because you can't understand that there are more people than you think that simply don't like or agree with you. You perfer to think it is only one person using different names.
Makes you seem really insecure. And rather stuck on yourselves.
Don't you have an ass to kiss somewhere? You are so very good at it. But then, you have had lots of practice.
Guess that is what happens when you have no real life to speak of. You have to spend your time here sucking up to others just like you.
Going out to dinner now. Why? Because I do have a life. Enjoy posting the night away. As usual.
Pfft

Yet you are the one posting a 2000 word essay on the matter.

All you idiots post from proxies. You're all the same. Ralff is the biggest idiot of all.

lol

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#63317 Nov 21, 2012
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The real question is why is there a need for insurance at all?? To me a single payer is just that.. If taxes go up so be it.. I can understand having to pay for a facelift or dentures but not the extraction of the bad teeth themselves..
Eagle
Yeah dental is a bit unfair here. Now you have to pay directly out of pocket, even for wisdom removal. Then if you are insured with blue cross, or another insurer, you have to wait to be reimbursed. That's assuming that your employer doesn't offer benefits, but most do offer 80% coverage or more! Alberta has free basic healthcare now, but even when we were paying for it, along with Blue Cross, we still paid less then $2000.00 a year for both, which covered our family of four! Now we just worry about the Blue Cross, as my husband and I are self employed and need to cover our own. For the most part you benefit with a single payer system. But of course it's not perfect. No system ever is. If I had to choose, France seems to have the best in the world?!

“ON THE PROWL”

Big Birds Nest..

#63319 Nov 21, 2012
PURELYCANADIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I don't know where you live, but in Alberta we have FREE HEALTH CARE. As of Jan. 1st. 2009. Even if one does not have employee benefits to cover the items not covered by your Provinces health care, additional coverage is easy enough to purchase and far cheaper than what Americans have to pay overall.
Well it not free but single payer.. Thats why I was asking why you needed a separate insurance policy..

Eagle

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#63320 Nov 21, 2012
antb wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably because most conservative sources are nothing but a bunch of bullsh*t. Didn't you ever read the article that shows that people who watch Faux News are dumber than rocks? And before that Republican b*tch jumps on this again, occasionally Faux News does get it right.
Occasionally.
;)
I would say the same thing that liberals on this forum post. MSLSD, bluffington post, salon, etc. They aren't "news" sources. They are HIGHLY politically opinionated with no regard of just reporting what's there and then letting people make up their own mind. They are nothing but a bunch of bullshit media sites that only pretend to be journalists.

“ON THE PROWL”

Big Birds Nest..

#63321 Nov 21, 2012
PURELYCANADIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
A Provincial level. Every Province has their own laws and regulations in regards to healthcare and what is covered.
Much like our states then.. All HC plans are different and one of the things with HCR was shopping across state lines..

Eagle

Franklin, TN

#63322 Nov 21, 2012
This is for everyone....In your opinion..what news source is the most accurate and most honest...just telling it like it is...with no bias? I have watched, listened to and read many but definitely not all. I tend to find bias in all news that I've come across so far. Are there any sources without bias or are they all leaning one way or the other?
Quirky The Eye

Arvada, CO

#63323 Nov 21, 2012
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
You're obsessed with your news site issues.
People who are open-minded read and reference a variety of news sources. It isn't about the source, it's about the CONTENT. Get over it and your pettiness and grow up.
Ignorant, Instigating , LIAR!

“ON THE PROWL”

Big Birds Nest..

#63324 Nov 21, 2012
antb wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true, Eagle....
"IRS: Agents will not be involved in tax audits, pursuing Americans without health insurance
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/09/16/ir...
So you just don't get a refund as it stands.. But the tax will still be owed with interest and penalties..

Eagle
Gus007

Oneonta, NY

#63325 Nov 21, 2012
ObamaCare and the Road to Disaster:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2012/11...

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#63326 Nov 21, 2012
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Much like our states then.. All HC plans are different and one of the things with HCR was shopping across state lines..
Eagle
Ooops my bad! Should've said just under $3000.00/year

“United We Stand”

Since: Dec 11

Divided We Fall

#63327 Nov 21, 2012
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Rewba is not a regular and only shown up a few months back.. Try again..
Eagle
And she sure as Hell isn't "above" anybody! Lol!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you side with in Ferguson? 3 min DebraE 4,520
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 4 min cancer suxs 258
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min factcheck 46,831
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min wojar 178,205
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min USAsince1680 1,110,841
Thousands march in NYC, around globe over climate 5 min Kid_Tomorrow 4
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 10 min No Surprize 154,157
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 35 min messianic114 116,793
•••

US News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••