The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.
Comments
53,441 - 53,460 of 256,461 Comments Last updated 43 min ago
Dudley Do Right

Fullerton, CA

#63081 Nov 20, 2012
PURELYCANADIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I don't know where you live, but in Alberta we have FREE HEALTH CARE. As of Jan. 1st. 2009. Even if one does not have employee benefits to cover the items not covered by your Provinces health care, additional coverage is easy enough to purchase and far cheaper than what Americans have to pay overall.
How much for a set of dentures.

“A little shake...”

Since: Jun 10

A Little Tingle

#63083 Nov 20, 2012
Dudley Do Right wrote:
<quoted text>How much for a set of dentures.
LOL!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#63084 Nov 20, 2012
Dudley Do Right wrote:
<quoted text>How much for a set of dentures.
Heck if I know? 10,000 and up, but the cost to the patient varies from Province to Province. Albertans tend to have better coverage than most other Provinces with regards to dentures.
hillbilly slim

Portland, OR

#63085 Nov 20, 2012
PURELYCANADIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I don't know where you live, but in Alberta we have FREE HEALTH CARE. As of Jan. 1st. 2009. Even if one does not have employee benefits to cover the items not covered by your Provinces health care, additional coverage is easy enough to purchase and far cheaper than what Americans have to pay overall.
hear in da states a feller can git em a set o' chompers fer under five grands. ifin ya'lls is payin ten grands likein dat udder feller says. an i happens' ta beleve em. den ya'lls ain't gettin kno good deels at alls.

“I hate Francis”

Since: Dec 09

I want a recount!

#63086 Nov 20, 2012
THIRD BOOK IN JOSEPH RATZINGER'S TRILOGY: "THE INFANCY NARRATIVES"

Vatican City,(VIS)- "L'infanzia di Gesu" ("The Infancy Narratives"), the third volume of Benedict XVI's trilogy dedicated to Jesus of Nazareth, will be available in Italian bookshops tomorrow, 21 November. The book, published in Italy by Rizzoli and the Vatican Publishing House, will be released simultaneously in several languages (Italian, German, Croatian, French, English, Polish, Portuguese and Spanish) and in fifty countries; the worldwide print run of the first edition will be more than a million copies. In the coming months, the book will be translated into twenty languages for publication in seventy-two countries.
This morning, in the Vatican's Sala Pio X, the book was presented to the press. The speakers were Cardinal Gianfranco Ravasi, president of the Pontifical Council for Culture; Maria Clara Bingemer, professor of theology at the Pontifical Catholic University of Rio de Janeiro; Fr. Giuseppe Costa, director of the Vatican Publishing House; Paolo Mieli, president of Rizzoli (RCS) Publications, and Fr. Federico Lombardi S.J., director of the Holy See Press Office.

“I hate Francis”

Since: Dec 09

I want a recount!

#63087 Nov 20, 2012
“Everything passes,” said Pop Benedict,“but the Word of God does not change, and each of us is responsible for his behavior before it.” Pope Benedict went on to say,“It is upon this, that we shall be judged.”
It was a theme to which the Holy Father returned in his English-language remarks to pilgrims and visitors after the Angelus prayer:
"I greet all the English-speaking visitors and pilgrims present for today’s Angelus. This Sunday, as the liturgical year draws to a close, Jesus tells us that although heaven and earth will pass away, His words will remain. Let us pledge ourselves to build our lives more and more on the solid foundation of His holy word, the true source of life and joy. May God bless all of you!"

Location hidden

#63088 Nov 20, 2012
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
So is it a single payer at the national or provincial level?
Is this insurance available throughout the northern territories?
A Provincial level. Every Province has their own laws and regulations in regards to healthcare and what is covered.

Location hidden

#63089 Nov 20, 2012
hillbilly slim wrote:
<quoted text>
hear in da states a feller can git em a set o' chompers fer under five grands. ifin ya'lls is payin ten grands likein dat udder feller says. an i happens' ta beleve em. den ya'lls ain't gettin kno good deels at alls.
Funny you say that. I know my mother in-law got hers for about that price, but it was covered 100%? It really does vary.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#63092 Nov 21, 2012
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
Your friend can suction my huevos, little girl.
Do you rent those too? By the hour, Day?

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#63093 Nov 21, 2012
Karma is a_______ wrote:
Tell me how many people died, how many wounded, how many left homeless, displaced, how many billions wasted to a completely bone headed policy that was a dismal failure?
How about the war that B.O. is still fighting, are you whining about that one to or just the one the Democrats started before President Bush took office??

You do know that President Clinton had the chance to have Osama Bin Laden (the one behind 911) handed over to him but refused.

Did you know that over the course of Clinton's presidency, there were 6 attacks linked to Bin Laden such as: 93 WTC bombing, 93 attack on U.S. Ranger in Somalia, 95 bombing in Saudi Arabia, 96 Khobar Towers attack, 98 attack on U.S. embassies in Africa, and the 2000 attack on the USS Cole?

Did you know that in 1993, Clinton sent U.S. soldiers into Somalia denying requests for armor support for an operation while giving the target of the covert action, Aidid, a marine guard later on while deciding to withdraw?

Did you know that in 1993, after the WTC bombing, then President Clinton warned America against overreacting?

Did you know that Bill Clinton's own political strategist, Dick Morris, publicly stated Clinton was not even interested in the WTC bombing while failing to visit the site of make an appearance on national television?

Did you know Clinton's own political strategist Dick Morris made it publicly known Clinton was oblivious to a terror alert and did nothing to stop the Khobar Towers attack?

Did you know a whistleblower that was part of the Gore Commission on Aviation Safety, Victoria Cummock, told of how then Vice-President Al Gore wrote a letter promising airlines his findings would not cost them a dime while also failing to implement changes that could have prevented 9-11 just to get campaign cash?

Did you know that on Sept. 10th (just a day before the date Bin Laden chose to strike America) in 1999 that Clinton granted clemency to 16 FALN terrorists in stark contradiction of his own words in 1996 of zero tolerance and stating in 1999 that U.S. foreign policy was no concessions to terrorism given the FALN had killed 6, injured dozens, and committed 139 bombings?

Did you know the Sunday Times of London quoted Bill Clinton saying that his decision not take the Sudanese offer to have Bin Laden handed over to the U.S. was the "biggest mistake" of his presidency?

http://clintoncrimes.tripod.com/ClintonsBinLa...

Stop whining about the Republicans until you Democrats get your SH*T together!

#63094 Nov 21, 2012
TN Reader wrote:
It's hard to find good objective journalism anymore, especially on television. Just don't fool yourself into believing that FOX News is actually "fair and balanced," you like them for one reason, because the just happen to reinforce what you already believe instead of truly informing you and making you think.
Did you whine that loud when this went down??

Charles Gibson Interviews of Obama & Palin

Obama interview [transcript]:

How does it feel to break a glass ceiling?
How does it feel to "win"?
How does your family feel about your "winning" breaking a
glass ceiling?
Who will be your VP?
Should you choose Hillary Clinton as VP?
Will you accept public finance?
What issues is your campaign about?
Will you visit Iraq?
Will you debate McCain at a town hall?
What did you think of your competitor's [Clinton] speech?

Palin interview [transcript]:

Do you have enough qualifications for the job you're seeking? Specifically
have you visited foreign countries and met foreign leaders?
Aren't you conceited to be seeking this high level job?
Questions about foreign policy
-territorial integrity of Georgia
-allowing Georgia and Ukraine to be members of NATO
-NATO treaty
-Iranian nuclear threat
-what to do if Israel attacks Iran
-Al Qaeda motivations
-the Bush Doctrine
-attacking terrorists harbored by Pakistan
Is America fighting a holy war?[misquoted Palin]

There's no doubt the Charles Gibson interviews showed extreme prejudice
against Palin and extreme favoritism towards Obama.He constantly questioned
her ability to lead but never questioned Obama's ability to lead, all the
more amazing considering that Palin was the only one with executive
experience and the presidency is the highest level executive job in
politics.

See also Side by side Gibson questions and more.

http://www.all-encompassingly.com/compare-cha ...

#63095 Nov 21, 2012
Or this??

Chris Matthews: "I Felt This Thrill Going Up My Leg" As Obama Spoke

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/02/13/chri...

#63096 Nov 21, 2012
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>

Here's a test:
Romeny lied pretty much the whole campaign. Lied about his budget that he never outlined, lied about the taxes he would not levy...Blantent lie to the people of Toledo Ohio about Jeep...Yet you still believe he would have turned this country around?????
No brain.
Take this test...Did you pass?
Here's a test:

OBAMA 7 Lies In Under 2 Minutes

&fe ature=player_embedded

Did you pass?

#63097 Nov 21, 2012
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>

That's typical of the sheep here.

They post links from conservative propaganda machines most of the time, which makes them look even more foolish...

But looking foolish has become second nature to them.

As evident on Faux news every night.
LOL!!!

Obama -Spring Break Students on Obama Hilarity Ensues

O'Reilly Producer Interviews Spring Break Students on Obama - Hilarity Ensues

Adam Smith is the father of "layez fair" economics. The unemployment rate is
"99 percent." And the debt is "like 17 gazillion."

Those are just some of the brilliant comments Fox producer Jesse Watters got
when he went down to Panama City, FL to interview college students on spring
break about Barack Obama.

******Stuff like this never gets old:******

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/oreilly-produ...

#63098 Nov 21, 2012
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>

Jesus wept.
He's still weeping!

Obama and the National Anthem

&fe ature=related

Obama Bows to Saudi King v2 Extra Footage

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

#63099 Nov 21, 2012
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>

you're a little slow on the uptake aren't you.

those statements were made based on the "information" provided by the Bush administration......of of which turned out to be a lie.
So if you worked in military intelligence for years, you should really be whining over B.O's F.U. on Benghazi!

I know it was only the first U.S. Ambassador in 33 years to be murder along with three other Americans, but it's still "Obama's
fault"

Or is there a way you can blame it on President Bush??

LOL!!!

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#63100 Nov 21, 2012
wilder yonder wrote:
<quoted text>
Even MORE interesting facts:
Was Hitler democratically elected as Chancellor of Germany in 1933? Yes. Of course he was.
However, because the office of Chancellor was not filled by popular election, it might be more accurate to say that Hitler was constitutionally chosen to be the Chancellor of Germany, a democratic nation. The point is, there was nothing about Hitler's appointment as Chancellor (30 Jan. 1933) which violated the Constitution of Germany. President Hindenburg legally selected the leader of the largest party in Parliament to head up a coalition government. It has happened hundreds of times throughout history without being considered undemocratic.
Only in light of later events does it become obvious that this was the beginning of the end of democratic rule in Germany. If Hitler had suddenly died in office before the Reichtag Fire (27 Feb. 1933) gave him the excuse to crush the opposition, history would record the uninterrupted flow of democracy in Germany in 1933. Granted, the window of opportunity for Hitler to leave a legacy as a proper democrat was only open for a single month, but that could have been enough.
The myth that Hitler slipped into power by way of an illegal backroom deal which bypassed the constitution is more comforting than considering that maybe laws and democratic constitutions are not foolproof safeguards against the emergence of tyrants. If a constitutionally valid plurality want tyranny, they'll get it.
----------
Hmmmm..... it seems that people can, and do, often vote for some pretty awful people. Democracy is great, but it does not prevent people from making horrible mistakes. Now, Obama is certainly no Hitler. He's just a rather ordinary, inexperienced politician from Chicago with no record of accomplishments. He's never done anything or run anything of importance in his entire life. Kind of like Hitler before 1933, as a matter of fact, as he was pretty much a nobody too. Hitler wrote a very revealing book, explaining his radical views. So did Obama. You should read both of them. If more people had, neither of these two wing-nuts would have been elected.
Hmmmm...you say Obama is no Hitler yet you use Hitler as a comparison to Obama. The "ordinary, inexperienced politician from Chicago" just kicked ass.

:)

Location hidden

#63101 Nov 21, 2012
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Its going to pay for all the new IRS agents needed.. Don't be fooled that money will not go right back into medicare or medicaid..
Eagle
Not true, Eagle....

"IRS: Agents will not be involved in tax audits, pursuing Americans without health insurance

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/09/16/ir...

Location hidden

#63102 Nov 21, 2012
wilder yonder wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I'm sorry. Did I forget to provide a simple, easy-to-read summary for the weak minded and barely literate? No problem. Here's the CliffsNotes version for morons like you:
(quoting my own previous post, with an added comment)
"it seems that people can, and do, often vote for some pretty awful people"
There's no doubt that Obama won the election. Winning an election does not mean you're a saint, a statesman or even minimally competent. You could be truly awful, as was Hitler, despite the fact that his party did very well in his elections too.
Simple enough for you?
If you go back and read your article, it states that Hitler did not win the popular vote. Obama did. Perhaps you were too weak minded to understand that.

#63103 Nov 21, 2012
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>

Let me see...All this inane babbling adds up to:

Barack H. Obama 44th president of The United States of America, re-elected to a 2nd term.

The truth is in the light, sheep.

You should pull your head from your ass and smell the freedom, asssniffer.
LOL

OBAMA'S GONNA PAY FOR MY GAS AND MORTGAGE...

Obama Causes Welfare Chaos In Detroit

Obama Money - Where Did it Come From?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Jacques from Ottawa 177,411
Who do you side with in Ferguson? 5 min woodtick57 1,845
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 6 min Truth 1,898
Supreme Court: Was gay marriage settled in 1972... 9 min Frankie Rizzo 557
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min woodtick57 1,100,583
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 26 min Truth 1,491
Obama Signals Timing Of New Immigration Measure... 28 min wild child 1
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 1 hr KiMerde 54,990
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr Cornelius Scudmister 151,291
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

US News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••