The President has failed us

There are 328394 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#63104 Nov 21, 2012
Karma is a_______ wrote:
maybe most college educated people are liberal because,, well they

learned to think for themselves
Example:

Obama -Spring Break Students on Obama Hilarity Ensues

O'Reilly Producer Interviews Spring Break Students on Obama - Hilarity Ensues

Adam Smith is the father of "layez fair" economics. The unemployment rate is "99 percent." And the debt is "like 17 gazillion."

Those are just some of the brilliant comments Fox producer Jesse Watters got when he went down to Panama City, FL to interview college students on spring break about Barack Obama.

**Stuff like this never gets old:**

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/oreilly-produ...

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#63105 Nov 21, 2012
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Neither of you are ladies, and you certainly aren't nice. I'm not even sure you're female. What you also aren't is anybody of substance. You're just another fringer promoting the far side of reality.
Barack Obama is your President. Mitt Romney has been put out to pasture. The brighest Americans stood behind the President. You can look at the State of Kentucky as illustrative. When you get to the east side of the state, the uneducated masses voted in huge measure for more misery (as though they didn't already have enough of that), and when you look at the centers of learning, Lexington and Louisville as well as Frankfort where professionals live - Obama took those counties.
You heathens lost BIG TIME, and the President has a mandate to raise taxes on the wealthy while working the painful road to cutting programs in such sacred cows as Medicare and Medicaid. Unfortunately, owing to the drunken spending spree George Bush undertook, we no longer have the ability to provide what we have provided. Thank another ignorant Republican with sh*t for brains. This mess was his baby, and he just decided that taxpayers were his baby's daddies.
The ACA is a good beginning, not as good as it should have been or can be, but it's a helluva' lot better than nothing in its' place. A diligent Congress will keep tweaking it to make it better. Big Pharma hasn't done their share. We can do better, but your candidate Romney didn't have a plan, at least one he could clearly articulate. His only plan was to overturn it and leave us all subject to double digit increases in costs with nothing standing in the way of profit for insurers. In fact, he wanted to put savings from Medicare reimbursement cuts BACK into Medicare so that it would continue providing over payments to service providers and cause Part A. Hospitalization to become insolvent by 2016. What impact do you think THAT would have on the deficit? Substantial and material.
It's impossible to imagine how you dimwitted neuron deficient cowardly gray box trolls could overlook just how laughable your link sites are. It's pathetic. Nobody with an IQ north of 100 takes anything you post seriously. It's a testament to your commitment to stupidity that you continue posting your nonsense all day long as though it meant sh*t to a frog. It doesn't. You're pathetically ill equipped to hold an intelligent debate on a d*mned thing, and I am certainly in good company when I tell you this. You're idiots en masse.
Bravo!!!
:)
The fact that Obama won gives me hope that the uneducated and the ignorant are dying out. Hopefully by 2016, Hilary and Michelle will also win in a landslide.

Hilary/Michelle 2016!!

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#63106 Nov 21, 2012
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
never watch Chris, or MSNBC for that matter....I have the same disdain for Chris that I have for Sean, Mann Coulter and the rest of the talking heads at Fox
I only listed a few of the nmost common news analysis programs. I wouldn't expect most Americans to get a world view of events
I also watch the BBC, NDTV, NHK and Al Jazeera
But you were whining about Fox News!

Location hidden

#63107 Nov 21, 2012
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I have Medicare so it wont effect me that much other than the cuts and care provided.. But I have family members struggling now to make ends meet and they will probably have to pay the 2800. dollar a year fine.. Even with the tax credits my brother will not be able to come up with the other 7.5k for insurance.. It would be a major hit to his family paying close to a 3k fine..
Eagle
Hey, Eagle - where did you see that your brother would have to pay $7.5 for insurance?

“Extremely me”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#63109 Nov 21, 2012
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
"White people" huh?? Why just because of some "white people" don't agree with you dems position and policies?? Ya know Rosie and NRT are white as well ya little racist jack.. Its a shame they and you are "white" right??
Eagle
I'm not sure exactly when you became a total schmuck, but the transformation is complete.

You've figured me out. I'm prejudiced against people who are just like me.

Moron.

“Extremely me”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#63110 Nov 21, 2012
antb wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true, Eagle....
"IRS: Agents will not be involved in tax audits, pursuing Americans without health insurance
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/09/16/ir...
I tried telling them they had some of their facts and some of their numbers wrong and now I'm a racist.

Maybe you'll have better luck.

Location hidden

#63111 Nov 21, 2012
JackMcIntosh wrote:
<quoted text>
I tried telling them they had some of their facts and some of their numbers wrong and now I'm a racist.
Maybe you'll have better luck.
Morning, Jack. I'm beginning to think that the problem in this country isn't the Republican party - it's the stupid azz fright wing media. I believe if we did away with Faux News and all of it's clowns, WND, Breitbart, etc then all of these people would see the truth. Right now they're all just parroting what they've "heard". Main stream media is liberal? No, they're just stating the facts. Liberal = truth.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#63112 Nov 21, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Obama’s Egypt – Those Pesky Invisible Protesters from Benghazi’s Ansar al Sharia Are No Longer Invisible and Have Brought Their Blood Soaked Mortars To Egypt….

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/

An Open Call To Patriots
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2012/11/1...
Propaganda?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Arm the internet

#63115 Nov 21, 2012
antb wrote:
<quoted text>
Bravo!!!
The fact that Obama won gives me hope that the uneducated and the ignorant are dying out. Hopefully by 2016, Hilary and Michelle will also win in a landslide.
Hilary/Michelle 2016!!
Don't you mean professor leky (misspelled purposely) and the silverback?
Three Stooges

Fullerton, CA

#63116 Nov 21, 2012
Three anarchists get prison terms in Ohio bridge bomb plot

latimes

According to the prosecution, after placing the bomb at the base of the bridge, Baxter asked,How are we going to make sure theres no cars on the bridge when it happens?

We cant, Wright said.

Baxter replied,OK.

The men then tried to blow up the bridge remotely from a nearby Applebee's. The bomb was a fake, so it never detonated.
Dog Eat Dog

Fullerton, CA

#63117 Nov 21, 2012
Former Romney adviser blasts top surrogates for now 'eviscerating' Romney
CNN- A former senior adviser to Mitt Romney's presidential campaign skewered some of the GOP nominee's surrogates Wednesday, saying it was "stunning" how they preened for administration positions when they thought Romney would win but then turned on the candidate as soon as he lost the election. Comment?

“Conservatism is a Disease.”

Since: Nov 11

Lake Los Angeles, CA

#63118 Nov 21, 2012
Cricket 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
OBAMA'S GONNA PAY FOR MY GAS AND MORTGAGE...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Bg98BvqUvCcXX
Obama Causes Welfare Chaos In Detroit
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Obama Money - Where Did it Come From?
LOL!!!!
If Republican policies were so great, then why are Red States so stupid and dirt poor?

LOL!!!

Backdoor Bailout, Tea Party Fakeout: The GOP's Secret $90 Billion Gift To Wall Street
http://ourfuture.org/blog-entry/2010104222/ba...

Racist Ole Miss students riot over Obama win
http://americablog.com/2012/11/racist-student...

Shockingly Stupid Republicans: What's the Matter with Mississippi?

Lake Los Angeles, CA

#63119 Nov 21, 2012
Dog Eat Dog wrote:
Former Romney adviser blasts top surrogates for now 'eviscerating' Romney
CNN- A former senior adviser to Mitt Romney's presidential campaign skewered some of the GOP nominee's surrogates Wednesday, saying it was "stunning" how they preened for administration positions when they thought Romney would win but then turned on the candidate as soon as he lost the election. Comment?
That's a typical Republican ploy. Backstabbing!!! Remember the 2012 GOP debates? I never seen so much shit thrown on each other in my life.

Lake Los Angeles, CA

#63120 Nov 21, 2012
Three Stooges wrote:
Three anarchists get prison terms in Ohio bridge bomb plot
latimes
According to the prosecution, after placing the bomb at the base of the bridge, Baxter asked,How are we going to make sure theres no cars on the bridge when it happens?
We cant, Wright said.
Baxter replied,OK.
The men then tried to blow up the bridge remotely from a nearby Applebee's. The bomb was a fake, so it never detonated.
Leave it to a person who has no knowledge of explosives to try to blow up a bridge. In a way... thank gosh it ended that way. Too bad the remote device was not the actual detonation device, that way the baastard that wanted to cause harm to innocent people would be the one getting some chards in his face!!

Lake Los Angeles, CA

#63121 Nov 21, 2012
REWBA wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical loser. You think people shouldn't judge you based on your meager accomplishments because you "could have done better if you tried". You are a worthless waste of air, which is why at this precise point in the space time continuum, you are reading this sentence. Loser!
LMFAO!!!!

Lake Los Angeles, CA

#63122 Nov 21, 2012
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Propaganda?
That's all it is.

Lake Los Angeles, CA

#63123 Nov 21, 2012
Cricket 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
But you were whining about Fox News!
What's funny is that you were busy echoing these lies not too long ago. Poor guy... you'll fall for anything.

The Top Eight Fox News Election Lies In Just The Last Eight Weeks - debunked by News Corpse
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/08/30/1125...

Since: Nov 12

United States

#63124 Nov 21, 2012
My My such anger Rico, didnt you get Your wellfare check yet?

Location hidden

#63125 Nov 21, 2012
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
REWBA is a 'regular' and you are at the bottom of the pecking order, birdbrains. It is you who should take your delusional ass out of here.
Just as I have been saying! Some of you who consider yourselves "regulars" think you own the place.

I'm not going anywhere!

Pffftt!

Location hidden

#63126 Nov 21, 2012
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
I know enough to tell that besides being a parrot of lies and misinformation, you're also obsessed with NT and Rose. And that my darling, it's all I need to know. Two strikes - yer out!
There is not much I get obsessed about other than University of Kentucky basketball and politics. Never obsessed with any person especially the likes of those two.

You may THINK you know me but you really DO NOT have a clue!!!!

I am beginning to think you are obsessed with me! You DO NOT need to read my posts or respond in any fashion but you continue to monitor everything I say. It's ok. You will get over it in time. LMAO!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Questions raised on military gear used by police 5 min goonsquad 11
News Meet the Candidate: Carly Fiorina 5 min Chicagoan by Birth 568
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Nuculur option 1,232,844
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Rogue Scholar 05 189,876
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 8 min MADRONE 163,861
News Cleveland protests erupt after officer found no... 9 min xxxrayted 64
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 10 min IND 182,393
News Riots in Baltimore raise questions about police... 14 min goonsquad 2,228
More from around the web