The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Read more

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#63095 Nov 21, 2012
Or this??

Chris Matthews: "I Felt This Thrill Going Up My Leg" As Obama Spoke

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/02/13/chri...

#63096 Nov 21, 2012
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>

Here's a test:
Romeny lied pretty much the whole campaign. Lied about his budget that he never outlined, lied about the taxes he would not levy...Blantent lie to the people of Toledo Ohio about Jeep...Yet you still believe he would have turned this country around?????
No brain.
Take this test...Did you pass?
Here's a test:

OBAMA 7 Lies In Under 2 Minutes

&fe ature=player_embedded

Did you pass?

#63097 Nov 21, 2012
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>

That's typical of the sheep here.

They post links from conservative propaganda machines most of the time, which makes them look even more foolish...

But looking foolish has become second nature to them.

As evident on Faux news every night.
LOL!!!

Obama -Spring Break Students on Obama Hilarity Ensues

O'Reilly Producer Interviews Spring Break Students on Obama - Hilarity Ensues

Adam Smith is the father of "layez fair" economics. The unemployment rate is
"99 percent." And the debt is "like 17 gazillion."

Those are just some of the brilliant comments Fox producer Jesse Watters got
when he went down to Panama City, FL to interview college students on spring
break about Barack Obama.

******Stuff like this never gets old:******

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/oreilly-produ...

#63098 Nov 21, 2012
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>

Jesus wept.
He's still weeping!

Obama and the National Anthem

&fe ature=related

Obama Bows to Saudi King v2 Extra Footage

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

#63099 Nov 21, 2012
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>

you're a little slow on the uptake aren't you.

those statements were made based on the "information" provided by the Bush administration......of of which turned out to be a lie.
So if you worked in military intelligence for years, you should really be whining over B.O's F.U. on Benghazi!

I know it was only the first U.S. Ambassador in 33 years to be murder along with three other Americans, but it's still "Obama's
fault"

Or is there a way you can blame it on President Bush??

LOL!!!

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#63100 Nov 21, 2012
wilder yonder wrote:
<quoted text>
Even MORE interesting facts:
Was Hitler democratically elected as Chancellor of Germany in 1933? Yes. Of course he was.
However, because the office of Chancellor was not filled by popular election, it might be more accurate to say that Hitler was constitutionally chosen to be the Chancellor of Germany, a democratic nation. The point is, there was nothing about Hitler's appointment as Chancellor (30 Jan. 1933) which violated the Constitution of Germany. President Hindenburg legally selected the leader of the largest party in Parliament to head up a coalition government. It has happened hundreds of times throughout history without being considered undemocratic.
Only in light of later events does it become obvious that this was the beginning of the end of democratic rule in Germany. If Hitler had suddenly died in office before the Reichtag Fire (27 Feb. 1933) gave him the excuse to crush the opposition, history would record the uninterrupted flow of democracy in Germany in 1933. Granted, the window of opportunity for Hitler to leave a legacy as a proper democrat was only open for a single month, but that could have been enough.
The myth that Hitler slipped into power by way of an illegal backroom deal which bypassed the constitution is more comforting than considering that maybe laws and democratic constitutions are not foolproof safeguards against the emergence of tyrants. If a constitutionally valid plurality want tyranny, they'll get it.
----------
Hmmmm..... it seems that people can, and do, often vote for some pretty awful people. Democracy is great, but it does not prevent people from making horrible mistakes. Now, Obama is certainly no Hitler. He's just a rather ordinary, inexperienced politician from Chicago with no record of accomplishments. He's never done anything or run anything of importance in his entire life. Kind of like Hitler before 1933, as a matter of fact, as he was pretty much a nobody too. Hitler wrote a very revealing book, explaining his radical views. So did Obama. You should read both of them. If more people had, neither of these two wing-nuts would have been elected.
Hmmmm...you say Obama is no Hitler yet you use Hitler as a comparison to Obama. The "ordinary, inexperienced politician from Chicago" just kicked ass.

:)

Location hidden

#63101 Nov 21, 2012
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Its going to pay for all the new IRS agents needed.. Don't be fooled that money will not go right back into medicare or medicaid..
Eagle
Not true, Eagle....

"IRS: Agents will not be involved in tax audits, pursuing Americans without health insurance

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/09/16/ir...

Location hidden

#63102 Nov 21, 2012
wilder yonder wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I'm sorry. Did I forget to provide a simple, easy-to-read summary for the weak minded and barely literate? No problem. Here's the CliffsNotes version for morons like you:
(quoting my own previous post, with an added comment)
"it seems that people can, and do, often vote for some pretty awful people"
There's no doubt that Obama won the election. Winning an election does not mean you're a saint, a statesman or even minimally competent. You could be truly awful, as was Hitler, despite the fact that his party did very well in his elections too.
Simple enough for you?
If you go back and read your article, it states that Hitler did not win the popular vote. Obama did. Perhaps you were too weak minded to understand that.

#63103 Nov 21, 2012
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>

Let me see...All this inane babbling adds up to:

Barack H. Obama 44th president of The United States of America, re-elected to a 2nd term.

The truth is in the light, sheep.

You should pull your head from your ass and smell the freedom, asssniffer.
LOL

OBAMA'S GONNA PAY FOR MY GAS AND MORTGAGE...

Obama Causes Welfare Chaos In Detroit

Obama Money - Where Did it Come From?

#63104 Nov 21, 2012
Karma is a_______ wrote:
maybe most college educated people are liberal because,, well they

learned to think for themselves
Example:

Obama -Spring Break Students on Obama Hilarity Ensues

O'Reilly Producer Interviews Spring Break Students on Obama - Hilarity Ensues

Adam Smith is the father of "layez fair" economics. The unemployment rate is "99 percent." And the debt is "like 17 gazillion."

Those are just some of the brilliant comments Fox producer Jesse Watters got when he went down to Panama City, FL to interview college students on spring break about Barack Obama.

**Stuff like this never gets old:**

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/oreilly-produ...

Location hidden

#63105 Nov 21, 2012
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Neither of you are ladies, and you certainly aren't nice. I'm not even sure you're female. What you also aren't is anybody of substance. You're just another fringer promoting the far side of reality.
Barack Obama is your President. Mitt Romney has been put out to pasture. The brighest Americans stood behind the President. You can look at the State of Kentucky as illustrative. When you get to the east side of the state, the uneducated masses voted in huge measure for more misery (as though they didn't already have enough of that), and when you look at the centers of learning, Lexington and Louisville as well as Frankfort where professionals live - Obama took those counties.
You heathens lost BIG TIME, and the President has a mandate to raise taxes on the wealthy while working the painful road to cutting programs in such sacred cows as Medicare and Medicaid. Unfortunately, owing to the drunken spending spree George Bush undertook, we no longer have the ability to provide what we have provided. Thank another ignorant Republican with sh*t for brains. This mess was his baby, and he just decided that taxpayers were his baby's daddies.
The ACA is a good beginning, not as good as it should have been or can be, but it's a helluva' lot better than nothing in its' place. A diligent Congress will keep tweaking it to make it better. Big Pharma hasn't done their share. We can do better, but your candidate Romney didn't have a plan, at least one he could clearly articulate. His only plan was to overturn it and leave us all subject to double digit increases in costs with nothing standing in the way of profit for insurers. In fact, he wanted to put savings from Medicare reimbursement cuts BACK into Medicare so that it would continue providing over payments to service providers and cause Part A. Hospitalization to become insolvent by 2016. What impact do you think THAT would have on the deficit? Substantial and material.
It's impossible to imagine how you dimwitted neuron deficient cowardly gray box trolls could overlook just how laughable your link sites are. It's pathetic. Nobody with an IQ north of 100 takes anything you post seriously. It's a testament to your commitment to stupidity that you continue posting your nonsense all day long as though it meant sh*t to a frog. It doesn't. You're pathetically ill equipped to hold an intelligent debate on a d*mned thing, and I am certainly in good company when I tell you this. You're idiots en masse.
Bravo!!!
The fact that Obama won gives me hope that the uneducated and the ignorant are dying out. Hopefully by 2016, Hilary and Michelle will also win in a landslide.

Hilary/Michelle 2016!!

#63106 Nov 21, 2012
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
never watch Chris, or MSNBC for that matter....I have the same disdain for Chris that I have for Sean, Mann Coulter and the rest of the talking heads at Fox
I only listed a few of the nmost common news analysis programs. I wouldn't expect most Americans to get a world view of events
I also watch the BBC, NDTV, NHK and Al Jazeera
But you were whining about Fox News!

Location hidden

#63107 Nov 21, 2012
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I have Medicare so it wont effect me that much other than the cuts and care provided.. But I have family members struggling now to make ends meet and they will probably have to pay the 2800. dollar a year fine.. Even with the tax credits my brother will not be able to come up with the other 7.5k for insurance.. It would be a major hit to his family paying close to a 3k fine..
Eagle
Hey, Eagle - where did you see that your brother would have to pay $7.5 for insurance?

“Extremely me”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#63109 Nov 21, 2012
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
"White people" huh?? Why just because of some "white people" don't agree with you dems position and policies?? Ya know Rosie and NRT are white as well ya little racist jack.. Its a shame they and you are "white" right??
Eagle
I'm not sure exactly when you became a total schmuck, but the transformation is complete.

You've figured me out. I'm prejudiced against people who are just like me.

Moron.

“Extremely me”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#63110 Nov 21, 2012
antb wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true, Eagle....
"IRS: Agents will not be involved in tax audits, pursuing Americans without health insurance
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/09/16/ir...
I tried telling them they had some of their facts and some of their numbers wrong and now I'm a racist.

Maybe you'll have better luck.

Location hidden

#63111 Nov 21, 2012
JackMcIntosh wrote:
<quoted text>
I tried telling them they had some of their facts and some of their numbers wrong and now I'm a racist.
Maybe you'll have better luck.
Morning, Jack. I'm beginning to think that the problem in this country isn't the Republican party - it's the stupid azz fright wing media. I believe if we did away with Faux News and all of it's clowns, WND, Breitbart, etc then all of these people would see the truth. Right now they're all just parroting what they've "heard". Main stream media is liberal? No, they're just stating the facts. Liberal = truth.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#63112 Nov 21, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Obama’s Egypt – Those Pesky Invisible Protesters from Benghazi’s Ansar al Sharia Are No Longer Invisible and Have Brought Their Blood Soaked Mortars To Egypt….

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/

An Open Call To Patriots
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2012/11/1...
Propaganda?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Coldwater, Mi

#63115 Nov 21, 2012
antb wrote:
<quoted text>
Bravo!!!
The fact that Obama won gives me hope that the uneducated and the ignorant are dying out. Hopefully by 2016, Hilary and Michelle will also win in a landslide.
Hilary/Michelle 2016!!
Don't you mean professor leky (misspelled purposely) and the silverback?
Three Stooges

Fullerton, CA

#63116 Nov 21, 2012
Three anarchists get prison terms in Ohio bridge bomb plot

latimes

According to the prosecution, after placing the bomb at the base of the bridge, Baxter asked,How are we going to make sure theres no cars on the bridge when it happens?

We cant, Wright said.

Baxter replied,OK.

The men then tried to blow up the bridge remotely from a nearby Applebee's. The bomb was a fake, so it never detonated.
Dog Eat Dog

Fullerton, CA

#63117 Nov 21, 2012
Former Romney adviser blasts top surrogates for now 'eviscerating' Romney
CNN- A former senior adviser to Mitt Romney's presidential campaign skewered some of the GOP nominee's surrogates Wednesday, saying it was "stunning" how they preened for administration positions when they thought Romney would win but then turned on the candidate as soon as he lost the election. Comment?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ted Cruz defends presidential credentials 3 min Space Cowboy 19
News Pence: 'Not going to change' religious freedom law 4 min for sure 5
News Child of Lesbian Moms Says Same-Sex Marriage Is... 5 min Cujo 564
News Sen. Schumer seeks drug designation for Oneida ... 5 min Utica Is Da Best 39
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min DBWriter 1,207,025
News Exclusive: Upset by Warren, U.S. banks debate h... 5 min Sterkfontein Swar... 26
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 6 min The Dude 154,794
News Ted Cruz Announces White House Bid 11 min mjjcpa 384
More from around the web