The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.
Comments
52,341 - 52,360 of 245,718 Comments Last updated 5 min ago

“Conservatism is a Disease.”

Since: Nov 11

Lake Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

sloopy21 wrote:
"We MUST obey God rather than men"
29 ¶Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.
http://www.lds.org/scriptures/nt/acts/5.29...
We should obey man only in so far that in obeying him we also obey God.
http://bible.cc/acts/5-29.htm
"Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar''s, and to God the things that are God's (Mt.22:21)
Matthew 22:20-22
King James Version (KJV)
20 And he saith unto them, Whose is this image and superscription?
21 They say unto him, Caesar's. Then saith he unto them, Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's; and unto God the things that are God's.
22 When they had heard these words, they marvelled, and left him, and went their way.
Wrong thread.

Lake Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

fishaholic wrote:
<quoted text>
We're talking about obama, not about Bush. You have no argument so you resort to what happened in the Bush admin. Classic (but tiresome) liberal tactic. That is water under the bridge. We're talking about 4 US citizens that lost their lives and the president "doesn't know nuthin''bout nuthin'." We're talking about 2 US LE officials murdered and several HUNDRED Mexican citizens that have lost their lives and the president "doesn't know nuthin''bout nuthin'." We're talking about the head of the CIA being investigated MONTHS ago and the president "doesn't know nuthin''bout nuthin'." He doesn't need to be president if he doesn't know what's going on with his own administration.
You Fox News junkies still barking about Benghazi? Don't you people realize that you're nothing more than a brainless Fox News echo chambers?

You guys repeat the same shit over and over and call it progress.

Apparently this is how you guys are coping with your massive November 6th losses.

Carry on.... Obama will find the terrorist who committed this act and hang them!!

Lake Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
2009 data?? Ok let me know when the government plans to buy all the hospitals and hire all the docs and HC workers..
"In 2009, the U.S. spent $7,960 per person on health care, and the closest contenders were Switzerland ($5,144 per person) and Netherlands ($4,914)."
So at 8k a year what was your problem with Romney and Ryan on the 8k vouchers again??
Eagle
8k is an "average" cost per person. Your medial condition obviously cost more than that. So would you be fine with taking a cut and having to fork out the extra cash from your little pot of gold the next time you're ambulanced into the ER for another quadruple bypass heart surgery?
UidiotRAcesMAkeW orldPEace

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

REWBA wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you are not Ralff.....BWHHAHHHAaaa
U PAraniod ! i'm wolfie not a Ralff!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Lots of rhetoric here, troll. But, how did you ever come to the conclusion that I want to stick our children and grandchildren with debt? Is this just something you thought you should say to make yourself look good and me like the bad guy? Seems to be exactly that.
Your reply is less informative and less interesting by far than the cut and paste that so annoys you. The Dems, the Pubs - six of one, half dozen of another. It all depends on the ethics of the man or woman in office. Who are you to judge how liberals think? Since you aren't liberal, I venture to say you don't know what "they" think, nor do you read minds well. Just a fact.
Who said we're too big to fail? Another fantasy of yours with the intent to put words in other poster's mouths. Garbage. I "feed sloth and irresponsibility by rewarding it"? WTF are you talking about. This is nothing other than defamatory boolsheet and without any merit whatsoever. I hope you got that temper tantrum out of your system. I, for one, think it was totally ineffective and dumb as h*ll. Swing, batter, batter, batter. Swing!
I feel sure aero will respond to this post as eloquently as he/she has in the past, but I would like to add my opinion.

Why does aero and most everyone else believe you want to stick our children and grandchildren with debt? Largely due to your continuous liberal comments of give, give, give. As I have said many times before, there is nothing wrong with helping the needy. Programs have been in place for years to do just that. You obviously have no concept of the abuses of these programs and the liberals' approval and encouragement of dependency on the government. Many Americans are losing their desire to work and better themselves. Many are making careers of living off government entitlements and pass this same mentality onto their children. It becomes a vicious cycle which never ends.

You seem to have a hard-on for the wealthy. Yes, there are people who are wealthy who did NOT earn their wealth, but there are far more who have worked diligently to attain their wealth and should be praised for doing so.

Your statement to aero: "Who are you to judge how liberals think? Since you aren't liberal, I venture to say you don't know what "they" think, nor do you read minds well. Just a fact."

Your statements in a previous post: "It's their obvious position that poor people can just die and go the Hell for all they care. This is why I do not have any respect for them, because in direct contrast to the thought that "Poor is not lesser and rich is not better", they believe the exact opposite while frequently calling themselves Christians. We go around the world talking about human rights and endeavoring to preserve them or grow them in other lands, but here we have a sizable number of so-called Americans who don't give a ratz' azz about their fellow Americans and other human beings who were not as fortunate or talented or financially successful. " Aren't you judging just as you accuse aero?????

Why don't you get off your high horse and accept the fact not everyone has your narrow views and people have valid opinions which are not consistent with yours? Your need to demean EVERY poster who does not have your views and opinions is getting old!

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Vorenus wrote:
<quoted text>
Anything Wal-Mart gives people, they take back in about ten other ways, do your homework Einstein.
What Wal-Mart is good at is running roughshod over everything in its way...zoning laws, community identity, small businesses...and workers, chewing them up and spitting them out. If you're such a believer, go on, get yourself one of those jobs and see what you really think a month or two later, dumazz.
I don't need a job. I already have a good one. But, if I had a choice of either sucking on the gov't teat or working at Walmart, then I would choose the work. I don't want any part of being dependent on anyone ESPECIALLY the gummint. I was not raised to think that way and have done what I needed to do in order to maintain that. I've been laid off unexpectedly and have gone through really tough times. I survived it all WITHOUT gov't or family support. At one point, both my wife and I had full time jobs AND part time jobs. With all that, we were still living paycheck to paycheck. It's all about how strong your desire is to better yourself and get you through tough times.

Lake Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Cafe Monica wrote:
Romney offered opportunty for those who wish to WORK
to improve their situation.
Obama offered something free for perential deadbeats who avoid work at all costs.
Who did YOU vote for?
Translation: You're a sore loser!!

LMFAO

Lake Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

sloopy21 wrote:
<quoted text>
Great
compare & contrast ...
NOW "we" know
what this country has the MOST of ...
According to the VOTE! ;~)
d-e-a-d-b-e-a-t-s
WoW ...
Is this how you sore azz Romneybot losers cope with your LOSS!

LOL!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Yet, Mitt Romney paid tribute to the wonderful health care system in place in Israel on his visit there. Hummm. What makes you so sure I couldn't get a second opinion? Some first hand knowledge? Got a link?
HC in Israel is COMPLETELY different than obamacare, BY A LONG SHOT. Go do some research on how their system works and compare it to the boondoggle passed by democrats. If anything, the US should model it's system after the Israelis, not the train wreck called obamacare.

Lake Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

fishaholic wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need a job. I already have a good one. But, if I had a choice of either sucking on the gov't teat or working at Walmart, then I would choose the work. I don't want any part of being dependent on anyone ESPECIALLY the gummint. I was not raised to think that way and have done what I needed to do in order to maintain that. I've been laid off unexpectedly and have gone through really tough times. I survived it all WITHOUT gov't or family support. At one point, both my wife and I had full time jobs AND part time jobs. With all that, we were still living paycheck to paycheck. It's all about how strong your desire is to better yourself and get you through tough times.
Many around here try to portray a picture where there are more jobs available than there are people willing to work and that's just not the case right now. People don't want to be unemployed and the only recourse shy of going on a looting spree if going to the Government for assistance.

So why is it that people like you shame those who have to rely on Gov't assistance? You don't prove much by telling us all that you're "too proud" to go on welfare. For all we know, you can be on it right now.

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Cafe Monica wrote:
Romney offered opportunty for those who wish to WORK
to improve their situation.
Obama offered something free for perential deadbeats who avoid work at all costs.
Who did YOU vote for?
True hope and change have been replaced with empty promises, free cell phones, more lies, carelessness and the acceptance of irresponsibility.

Rubio vs Clinton 2016? Looks may decide...

Lake Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

sloopy21 wrote:
<quoted text>
WoW
sooooooo original
F~A~I~L ...
u r
e
*_*
Around here we post in proper English... that is unless you're one of the "uneducated" kind.

Lake Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

gzeena wrote:
<quoted text>
True hope and change have been replaced with empty promises, free cell phones, more lies, carelessness and the acceptance of irresponsibility.
Rubio vs Clinton 2016? Looks may decide...
Romney lost... hahaahahahahahaaa!!!!

Lake Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Steve wrote:
<quoted text>We knew that already.
Face it, Romney was the embodiment of FAIL.

Lake Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Cafe Monica wrote:
Winners find solutions. They work ethnic is strong.
They may fall but they pick themselves back up. They formulate antoher plan another tactic
They experience success because of their efforts and planning and commitments
Deadbeats vote for politicans who offer them something for nothing
Obama si se Puede
Romney LOST!!!!

HAHAHAHHAAHAAAAA!!

“The Beast Within”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

sloopy21 wrote:
<quoted text>
WoW
sooooooo original
F~A~I~L ...
u r
e
*_*
APPETITEES ch:1 V:69

HANG ON SLOOPY -[21]

http://youtu.be/zoZ5JL3gmHo

THE McCOYS
The rare unreleased version w/video!
Kellen

Scranton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

really

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

The Notorious Rico wrote:
<quoted text>
You Fox News junkies still barking about Benghazi? Don't you people realize that you're nothing more than a brainless Fox News echo chambers?
You guys repeat the same shit over and over and call it progress.
Apparently this is how you guys are coping with your massive November 6th losses.
Carry on.... Obama will find the terrorist who committed this act and hang them!!
Yeah, he'll find the terrorist just like OJ's search for the "real" killer of Nicole and Ron. Wonder why one of the alleged conspirators was seen drinking coffee in a cafe out in public a couple of weeks after it happened? Guess the FBI couldn't find him but the media could. Hmmmm. That's a real investigation right there.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

fishaholic wrote:
<quoted text>
We do what we must and choosing to work over government entitlements used to be the American way. Good for you!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

The Notorious Rico wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to worship God.... goto fcking church.
Worshiping God is not limited to church!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

69 Users are viewing the US News Forum right now

Search the US News Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Hundreds of protests planned this weekend acros... 3 min foster 131
CO Baker Found Guilty for Denying Gay Couple We... (Dec '13) 3 min Reverend Alan 16,171
Losing Streak Lengthens for Foes of Gay Marriage 4 min Frankie Rizzo 2,698
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Realtime 1,083,173
Billions of GI Bill funds go to for-profit schools 4 min Viet Nam Veteran 2
Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 6 min Imperial Chicano 21,630
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 7 min messianic114 113,158
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 16 min DITCH MITCH 147,012
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 28 min Tony C 52,885
•••
•••