The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story

“Marhill Circle is a dump!”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#37690 Oct 13, 2012
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Rico was...
Wrong! It was quirky!

“Marhill Circle is a dump!”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#37691 Oct 13, 2012
Vorenus wrote:
<quoted text>
The ones that get duped into buying his prescription drug contraband....
What a racket!
No doubt!
lol

United States

#37692 Oct 13, 2012
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously continue to under-estimate PM's intelligence...
She knows bulsh*t when she sees it, and you are the bulls' sh*t...
pm is like a septic tank, full of shit.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#37693 Oct 13, 2012
Too bad there is so much personal sniping going on with this TOPIX thread. It sure does take up a LOT of room to have to scroll through. Why don't you guys create a new thread and go at each other on there. It's getting REAL old. Why not talk about the subject of the thread. Anybody remember what it is?

The president has failed us

Since: Jun 10

San Jose, CA

#37694 Oct 13, 2012
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Rico was...
You lie. Rico was NOT BOC.

BOC was BOC, just himself and no one else.
Funny Headlines

Fullerton, CA

#37696 Oct 13, 2012
USMail XXXII wrote:
"PUT THE WHITE BACK IN WHITE HOUSE" Says t-shirt at Romney rally
http://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/man-a...
Hmm! Any questions?
Google Image Search For “Completely Wrong” Turns Up Mitt Romney Pictures

Since: Dec 11

Fort Worth, TX

#37697 Oct 13, 2012
TERRY BUTTEYE wrote:
<quoted text>I think you are going to be really really surprised!!! People who are working do not answer polls. Most of my polls come during business hours and I do not live on a business schedule. Round the clock. Terry!!!
I won't be surprised; I may be disappointed, though. It's a pretty close race right now.
I'm not sure whether you were saying that you don't participate in the polls or that they are skewed to people without jobs. I'm not sure either has a whole lot of validity when it comes down to it, though.

“Tutte le strade portano a Roma”

Since: Nov 09

Mount Vesuvius

#37699 Oct 13, 2012
REWBA wrote:
<quoted text>
Tea Towels for sale! Get your Tea Towels now while the price is low! All market predictions indicate a strong demand in this product once the tea pity party begins shortly after Obama is reelected.
OBAMA 2012!!!
LMAO! You got that right!
They'll be tears towels then.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#37701 Oct 13, 2012
Vorenus wrote:
Mitt Romney thinks the American public is stupid....
Mitt Romney Claims He Saved Auto Industry, Despite Opposing Bailout
Posted: May 8, 2012
GOP Presidential hopeful Mitt Romney was speaking to a group of auto parts makers in Cleveland, Ohio on Monday when he claimed that it was his actions that led to the revitalization of the auto industry, despite the fact that Romney opposed the auto industry bailout in 2008.
In his speech Romney said President Obama followed his lead in allowing General Motors and Chrysler to file for bankruptcy protection, however as the Associated Press points out, the methodology used by the Obama administration was vastly different than the plan Romney had suggested because Obama’s plan used the government bailout to secure smooth bankruptcy filings.
According to Romney:
“I pushed the idea of a managed bankruptcy. Finally, when that was done, and help was given, the companies got back on their feet. So I’ll take a lot of credit for the fact that this industry’s come back.”
Meanwhile voters in Michigan specifically in the auto industry still harbor plenty of negative feelings towards Mitt Romney and his staunch opposition to the industry bailout.
In commenting the Obama campaign said Romney’s comments were a “new low in dishonesty” while the administration urged him to have “the courage and integrity” to admit that he was wrong in opposing the auto bailout which in the end saved the industry from collapse.
The Obama administration continued:
“Mitt Romney may think he can fool the American people by hiding his belief that we should ‘let Detroit go bankrupt,’ but the American people won’t let him,” Obama campaign co-chair Ted Strickland said in a statement, referencing Romney’sTimes editorial.“Mitt Romney seems to think Americans will just forget the past and his very vocal and clear opposition to the successful auto rescue.”
Next Romney will try to tell us that his health care plan in Massachusetts is nothing like ObamaCare.
Do you think Mitt Romney deserves any credit for turning around the auto industry?
More proof that Mitt Romney is a liar. The man is desperate.

Location hidden

#37702 Oct 13, 2012
Funny Headlines wrote:
<quoted text>Google Image Search For “Completely Wrong” Turns Up Mitt Romney Pictures
Funny thing, I'm not all that shocked.

“Natural selection created apes”

Religion made them human

#37703 Oct 13, 2012
fishaholic wrote:
Too bad there is so much personal sniping going on with this TOPIX thread. It sure does take up a LOT of room to have to scroll through. Why don't you guys create a new thread and go at each other on there. It's getting REAL old. Why not talk about the subject of the thread. Anybody remember what it is?
The president has failed us
The topic is what it is and right now you're off topic, lady.

...and yup! Don't let the doorman spank you on the way out...

San Jose, CA

#37704 Oct 13, 2012
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that group was started so you could get personal info on those you claimed to be friends with. All of that really unfolded when Shayla took you down and your filthy perverted talk of raping and sodomizing poster's wives and children.
I posted no personal info from any of them, eagle. Them, me and others were very serious about immigration issues and burned the midnight oil while you were out chasing Bonnie and badgering her to e-mail you and call you. You do not handle being told NO very well. I do not know what was posted prior to me joining that group where you tried to get people to go research others and accept you following Bonnie all over the threads. You were a horn dog. You almost destroyed friendships of many of those people with Bonnie.
No, PM started to delete her personal info from the multi-ply group as she stopped trusting you and a few others. Those that PM knew from big foot, she remained to have the utmost admiration and respect for them. It was basically YOU she no longer trusted after she learned of the dispictable things you said about her in your first group and deleted before she could see them. Albeit, once I caught onto that, I copied them and gave them to her, when you tried to pull your sh*t and deny starting anything. So, your deleting that info, before she logged on didn't help you. She still befriended you and stood by you on the threads, when you couldn't even defend yourself. You used women to gratify your www sexual maturbatory fantasies, thinking posters were in love with you. LMFAO. You pathetic perverted little puke. You have been called out for that same behavior all over the topix and orlando forums as well. LMFAO....
No, eagle, I joined your group in Sept of 08 at NTR's coaxing. You started to work on the multiply group as msn was closing down their groups and you left because I pretty much kicked your azz out of your own group. You kinda got embarrassed for always being reprimanded for the filth you would post to female posters with wet t-shirt contests, trying to get me, Rat and Quirky to go along with you in fantasizing holding GA Girl down and raping her. I called you out on the thread and told you, in YOUR group, if you ever pulled that sh*t again, I would publically humiliate you. What did you do, you did it again, and from that point on, you were nothing but a perverted POS in my eyes. You wimpered with your tale between your legs out of your msn group. Those are the facts. Your mole had already disclosed that, when Shayla took you down.
You are no bad azz road captain, eagle. You are just a PFB. And everyone knows it...
It's kinda safe for you to be posting all this b.s. now that key posters have left the threads, huh, eagle...
LMFAO!

What a gurly girl you are, and you obviously have absolutely no life to exert this much energy into nothing but gossip. What an old biddy you are.

Location hidden

#37705 Oct 13, 2012
Gr is desperate for a win.
Brad

Manchester, CT

#37706 Oct 13, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>Bush killed thousands of americans on 911 and in iraq and afghinastan. Under Obama, only a few Americans died. Obama is doing a good job of kepping u alive.
More Americans have died in Afghanistan on Oblamers watch than Bush'.
This is after Oblamer lied in the 2008 primaries vowing to have our troops out by 2009.
Maybe you meant only a few Americans died the other day in Benghazi due to Oblamers total incompetence?
Either way,you might want a clue before you make bogus claims?

“ON THE PROWL”

Since: May 08

Ocala, FL

#37709 Oct 13, 2012
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that group was started so you could get personal info on those you claimed to be friends with. All of that really unfolded when Shayla took you down and your filthy perverted talk of raping and sodomizing poster's wives and children.
I posted no personal info from any of them, eagle. Them, me and others were very serious about immigration issues and burned the midnight oil while you were out chasing Bonnie and badgering her to e-mail you and call you. You do not handle being told NO very well. I do not know what was posted prior to me joining that group where you tried to get people to go research others and accept you following Bonnie all over the threads. You were a horn dog. You almost destroyed friendships of many of those people with Bonnie.
No, PM started to delete her personal info from the multi-ply group as she stopped trusting you and a few others. Those that PM knew from big foot, she remained to have the utmost admiration and respect for them. It was basically YOU she no longer trusted after she learned of the dispictable things you said about her in your first group and deleted before she could see them. Albeit, once I caught onto that, I copied them and gave them to her, when you tried to pull your sh*t and deny starting anything. So, your deleting that info, before she logged on didn't help you. She still befriended you and stood by you on the threads, when you couldn't even defend yourself. You used women to gratify your www sexual maturbatory fantasies, thinking posters were in love with you. LMFAO. You pathetic perverted little puke. You have been called out for that same behavior all over the topix and orlando forums as well. LMFAO....
No, eagle, I joined your group in Sept of 08 at NTR's coaxing. You started to work on the multiply group as msn was closing down their groups and you left because I pretty much kicked your azz out of your own group. You kinda got embarrassed for always being reprimanded for the filth you would post to female posters with wet t-shirt contests, trying to get me, Rat and Quirky to go along with you in fantasizing holding GA Girl down and raping her. I called you out on the thread and told you, in YOUR group, if you ever pulled that sh*t again, I would publically humiliate you. What did you do, you did it again, and from that point on, you were nothing but a perverted POS in my eyes. You wimpered with your tale between your legs out of your msn group. Those are the facts. Your mole had already disclosed that, when Shayla took you down.
You are no bad azz road captain, eagle. You are just a PFB. And everyone knows it...
It's kinda safe for you to be posting all this b.s. now that key posters have left the threads, huh, eagle...
"It's kinda safe for you to be posting all this b.s. now that key posters have left the threads, huh, eagle.."

little one I always posted the truth as I knew it.. I have no need to lie about me or my family and even had pics posted of both.. When I am mistaken regarding a issue I will and have apologized.. I really don't know why you want this to continue..

Eagle

Religion made them human

#37711 Oct 13, 2012
REWBA wrote:
<quoted text>
Tea Towels for sale! Get your Tea Towels now while the price is low! All market predictions indicate a strong demand in this product once the tea pity party begins shortly after Obama is reelected.
OBAMA 2012!!!
Tea towels and smelling salts. There will be a whole lot of old farts passing out. You know? I once had a great-aunt that died from a heart attack in the middle of a political rally. I didn't like her anyways...

No! Really..! In Puerto Rico!
We were never able to fully determine her age.., she was so old that the ink on her birth certificate had disappeared, but we know she was born in April.

My mom told me that she passed out right after the keynote speech while dancing the Macarena.
US happy

Los Angeles, CA

#37714 Oct 13, 2012
Our President B.O. gave orders to our brave soldiers on Middle East ...if the enemy is shooting at you and put their weapons down, you just CAN NOT shoot them back...is this disgrace of a president protecting Americans or his Muslim friends?
Quirky

Denver, CO

#37715 Oct 13, 2012
Vader2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
He is sick X-Man, no other way to put it! I hope he gets caught for his behavior before someone gets hurts!
It is you , The PutoRican, X wooozzzy, and Rico who are sick. and always bring up PM. That sh!t is over a year in the past. But you OCD thrashers just never put it away.

Religion made them human

#37717 Oct 13, 2012
Funny Headlines wrote:
<quoted text>Google Image Search For “Completely Wrong” Turns Up Mitt Romney Pictures
Holy Smokes!!!
How did that happened? LOL!

Religion made them human

#37718 Oct 13, 2012
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Get A Room!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
US considers banning type of popular rifle ammu... 2 min Far Away 23
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min wow 172,080
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Joy Division 1,191,660
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min Denisova 149,674
Is Jeb Bush 'evolving' on same-sex marriage and... 4 min WeTheSheeple 190
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 6 min SpaceBlues 33,975
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Learn to Read 184,986
Scott Walker reverses immigration stance 8 min Cuauhtemotzin 66
Ferguson officials to meet with Justice Department 1 hr Cordwainer Trout 3
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu atten... 1 hr spud 85
More from around the web