The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story
US happy

Los Angeles, CA

#37507 Oct 13, 2012
DangerousRiteWingCrusader wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney has been listed as the CEO of Bain Capital but denied knowledge related to his company's closing of US factories in favor of China.
. If Romney is unable to manage Bain Capital and the Utah Olympics at the same time, how can we trust Romney with the whole US Economy, The Arab Spring, Iran, our Healthcare System and our women's vaginas at the same time?
At least he wouldn't bow to Muslim fanatics like this president ...u didn't see Pres Obama bowing to Saudi King, April 2009 at G-20 meeting-London.

“God hates Republicans”

Since: Jun 10

My cousin Jesus does too!!!

#37508 Oct 13, 2012
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
How does your son like knowing, he has a homewrecking wh*re for a mother? How many uncles have come and gone in his life, fake spirit?
How many uncles have come and gone out of Junior's?

“Marhill Circle is a dump!”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#37509 Oct 13, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!
Very true, I feel bad because I usually answer his posts after reading one or two sentences. I've just learned that they all say the same thing.
He will always deny the truth.
It will always be someone else's fault.
He will always claim he is right.
He will always twist the truth to support his rationalizations.
And in the end he will accuse his opposition of being "bottom feeders" or "losers" in an attempt to portray himself as superior.
These are total strangers that he doesn't know.
This says much about him.
It's really comical to read one or two, but after that they are all the same thing. He has no clue what anyone who posts here does for a living or what they have, but some how he thinks he does!
I think he was abused as a kid and after all these things things being repeated to him over and over again, he thinks its the normal way of speaking to others!

San Ramon, CA

#37510 Oct 13, 2012
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
F.U. Rose. I am not the one who brought PM into anything. You parasites just can't handle the fact she no longer posts here just as many others don't. They have real lives where you losers simply do not.
PM certainly does not need my defending her, as she did a superb job of doing that herself when she was posting.
You people simply do not like the fact, that you can't fck with others and get away with it.
Both you and NTR earned getting your just desserts served up to you with all of the ugly hateful things you have said about others, and quite framkly, NTR stole your tierra of vulgar posting.
Just like NTR, neither one of you have ever taken any responsibility for your filthy vulgar lying posts...
Listen, dumbass, I never said YOU brought PM into this discussion. What I said is you are also discussing here along with others, and the rest was addressed to Eagle.

YOu're so wound up and caught up in your defensiveness and vengeance, you're not even reading the posts correctly.

I don't care WHO brought PM up or what anyone says about the b*tch. She deserves everything she gets for all the lies, insults and malicious games she played on these threads.

You and your vile thug friends have been the most filthy, vulgar, hateful and posted the most damning lies and accusations of anyone on these threads. I don't accuse people of incest with their children. I don't call their children "monsters" and worse, and post lies about their children, and you and your trashy friends have done that and worse.

So it's YOU getting payback, b*tch! And no matter how much you play this game of pretending you're serving it back to others, it's a lie. YOU were the pioneer of hateful, ugly, filthy, vulgar lies and insults here.

Payback's a b*tch!! And now you don't like it one bit. Suck it up, coward.

“God hates Republicans”

#37511 Oct 13, 2012
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Most likely instigated by the Obama Campaign to create a diversion, Since he is losing!
You would be dangerous if you weren't so stupid.

Location hidden

#37512 Oct 13, 2012
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, you were the one who filtered that info out...
Still blaming others for what the plainfieldpighomom did!

Location hidden

#37514 Oct 13, 2012
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, what did I claim to do, PFB?
Stop your whining and trying to be the topix rambo. You ain't nothing but a broken down old man who got everything coming to him, as did NTR...
And look who you got left with? Well, they still play ping pong and kick you around, still.. LMAO...
Everyone knows what you and the piglethomom did!

The only one being kicked around is you, you're just too ignorant to realize it!
top heavy

Alhambra, CA

#37515 Oct 13, 2012
Vader2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
"I never attacked other people's kids, Rose..."
What do you call this?
"Your son however is a neo nazi white supremacist.. And not even NTR can save his azz as she was the worst offender against him and you.."
Have you seen the pictures of pm's jacked-up tattooed son?
I have, he's got the head the size and shape of a cinder block.
liza

Bridgeport, WV

#37516 Oct 13, 2012
He failed us? YOU THINK?

Location hidden

#37517 Oct 13, 2012
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
How many uncles have come and gone out of Junior's?
Are those uncles he calls mom or just uncles? lololololol

Location hidden

#37518 Oct 13, 2012
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO
Make me.
What you gonna do, PFB? Talk about sodomizing my kid again?
Whats wrong goat can't get a reaction from Eagle, so you will continue to answer the same post. lolololololololol

He owns you, always has always will!

“God hates Republicans”

#37519 Oct 13, 2012
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you are just the divorced home wrecking wh*re type of gal...
You people have major problems with single parents, don't you? You either want them to murder their kids thru abortion or have them starve to death, just so you can bitch, women should have the right to decide what they do with their bodies..
Well, tramps like you, NTR, Vader and the others, give cause to those who want to stop people like you who support abortion as a means to birth control...
"You people have major problems with single parents, don't you? You either want them to murder their kids thru abortion or have them starve to death, just so you can bitch, women should have the right to decide what they do with their bodies.."

Memorize those statements - you will be eating them soon:

1) You people have major problems with single parents;
2) You either want them to murder their kids thru abortion or have them starve to death;
3) women should have the right to decide what they do with their bodies..

Location hidden

#37520 Oct 13, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet with all you claim. His word hold a great deal more weight than yours....why do you think that is?
I know, I know, ask me!

Location hidden

#37521 Oct 13, 2012
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>You would be dangerous if you weren't so stupid.
LMAO!

Location hidden

#37522 Oct 13, 2012
top heavy wrote:
<quoted text>
I have, he's got the head the size and shape of a cinder block.
LMAO!

“God hates Republicans”

#37523 Oct 13, 2012
gzeena wrote:
<quoted text>
Then this would be right UP YOUR ...
EAT DA POO POO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =euXQbZDwV0wXX
Evidently, Obama isn't very popular in Uganda.
freako, EAT DA POO POO! loooooser...
Hi'ya, jizzeena! Wash that drip off your chin before you talk to me. Anyways, what's in the youtube, pumpkins?

“ON THE PROWL”

Since: May 08

Ocala, FL

#37525 Oct 13, 2012
Goat Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
That's true... they gave up here. I have not had an account or ISP banned for months.
;-)

Eagle

“God hates Republicans”

#37526 Oct 13, 2012
gzeena wrote:
<quoted text>
"orgasmatic wrench set"? Oh, you got one of these.
http://www.amazon.com/Sophia-Rossi-Martini-Lo...
Ask your pimp about the meaning of "orgasmatic". Whatever it is, you can shove it up your az.

“God hates Republicans”

#37528 Oct 13, 2012
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I am not.. She was not the type to go after other women's men/husbands like you are, fake spirit.
You were called out for it on your home forum...
How many families have you wrecked, fake spirit?
Are you done wrecking other people's marriages?
Something tells me, no, not quite yet....
"She was not the type to go after other women's men/husbands."

Nope, she's the type that will drop to her knees in front of other women's husband and a squad of drunken horny sailors on shore leave.

San Ramon, CA

#37529 Oct 13, 2012
liza wrote:
He failed us? YOU THINK?
No, he's not your Daddy.

You people need to stop pretending that you think you were let down or disappointed by Obama like he was your father instead of a politician.

In other words, grow up and vote for Obama like a good little girl.

Hahahhaha!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Charles Koch calls on fellow conservative donor... 1 min Retired SOF 30
More US special ops troops may be needed in Yemen 1 min Maybe 20
Can Obama's presidency be saved? 1 min Memo From Turner 1,585
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 min JRB 50,265
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 2 min barefoot2626 12,445
Obama: Racism, bias in US will take time to tackle 3 min spocko 2,301
Paulson insists bailout restoring stability (Nov '08) 3 min swedenforever 10
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 min ChickBrilliance 307,876
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,172,442
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 13 min End is Not Yet 141,855