The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 409061 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“Marhill Circle is a dump!”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#37316 Oct 13, 2012
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You can turn your frustration and hatred on me if you like.. I haven't seen PM in quite a while now and haven't emailed her in close to two years or longer.. Grown adult or not he doesn't post here and shouldn't be used as a wedge.. I do owe rosie a apology for the things I posted about her son..
Eagle
I don't tell you how to post so don't tell me! Maybe you should have saved this lecture for goatboy! I could care less if you and her run off together seriously, goat may be unhappy about it.;)

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#37318 Oct 13, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
A study was conduced at Harvard University on the 7.8% unemployment numbers and they've calculated that with the California numbers, the unemployment rate would drop to 7.7%.
Link?

So, "they" are saying that CA was not counted?
Miss Chevious

Henderson, NV

#37319 Oct 13, 2012
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
We are in the Milky Way, dumbo.
No we dont. the milky way is the center of the universe. i know as i have a GED. face it Rose, I am beter than you.
Miss Chevious

Henderson, NV

#37320 Oct 13, 2012
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
They aren't women, they are tramps. Therein lies the difference.
The ones using the vulgar filth is that of your low life loser friends.
That is the problem with people like you and your loser friends.
You simply did not apply yourselves in life. You are incapable of seeing the beauty that can be found in the flower blossoming from a weed, the romantic sounds that a rolling creek makes, the softness of an autumn leaf falling to the ground.
You want to know why that is, X-Man? I will tell you why.
Ain't a single one of you who has balance in your miserable pathetic lives. You aren't capable of experiencing happiness as you simply never had it, by your own choice. You would much rather harbor anger and bitterness. How do I know that? I will gladly tell ya. Look how you ill mannered people act on these threads. The filth that your low life friends speak. I have never known such filth existed till I started posting on topix.
You think by disparaging people's spouses, girl/boyfriends, kids, relatives are going to hurt or anger any of us? It's not. It only confirms that Our Country also has its fair share of uncivilized savagery in our inner cities in each and every state that is on the main land.
The display of behavior by you and your filthy vulgar friends only disgust us. Your only purpose is to destroy things that are actually good and you go out of your way to make good things to be bad things.
And, you simply can't handle it, when people like me come around and put you in your place. Y'all are losers cause you have never applied yourselves in life and if you have, you do not have the balance in your life that provides you with any happiness. Thus the reason, it is so easy for you and your friends to talk the filthy vulgar that you do.
I could stoop to your levels, I just choose not to and would much rather define your behaviors/demeanors with adjectives.
I love when you put down women.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#37321 Oct 13, 2012
Vader2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
"You think by disparaging people's spouses, girl/boyfriends, kids, relatives are going to hurt or anger any of us? It's not. It only confirms that Our Country also has its fair share of uncivilized savagery in our inner cities in each and every state that is on the main land."
Projecting again!
Exactly. This man is oblivious. I'll say it again, OBLIVIOUS to his own vulgar hateful behavior. He rationalizes his abusive acts and behavior more than anyone on this forum.

When he's confronted on his vulgar attacks on women, he claims they're not women, they're "tramps".

Not women?!

It's simply dishonesty masked in rationalization by a man who is very angry in my opinion and like you said is content to project that anger on anyone who crosses his path.

Location hidden

#37322 Oct 13, 2012
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You are ghetto tramp and your posts are proof positive of such. You are also filthy vulgar trash and will always be beneath me and people like me.
You try to destroy good things cause you ain't got sh*t going on for yourself. You never will either. You missed the boat as so will those off springs of yours. Why? Because you are generational filth of the worst kind.
All you name calling and calling other's "ho's" is just a projection of what lives under your roof.
Just take a look at NTR. Every vile vulgar thing she said about others, was proven, she was projecting her own unstable life.
YOU are no different.. Ghetto trash/tramp. Yes, you!
No, those who are of higher class than you simply are not going to allow filth like you to co-mingled with the poor or middle class. People who actually have pride and have no problems being amongst the working class. People who do not have class envy like you and your other filthy low life loser friends.
You should be ashamed, instead you take much pride in your filthy vulgar maladaptive ways.
You will never be able to wash that dirty filth off of you, until you change your ways and start taking responsibility that your behavior is simply unacceptable. And it is frightening to deplorable to think, this is what is handed down, generation after generation.
Nope, that "ghetto tramp" is alive and living in plainfield. Want her adress? lololol

"People who actually have pride and have no problems being amongst the working class."
That doesn't include you welfare abuser!

"You will never be able to wash that dirty filth off of you, until you change your ways and start taking responsibility that your behavior is simply unacceptable."

Project much?

"And it is frightening to deplorable to think, this is what is handed down, generation after generation."
Well at least don't have to worry about your kid or generations after that, you took care of that the night you let his brain fry
Sizzzzzzzzzzle!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#37325 Oct 13, 2012
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You are ghetto tramp and your posts are proof positive of such. You are also filthy vulgar trash and will always be beneath me and people like me.
You try to destroy good things cause you ain't got sh*t going on for yourself. You never will either. You missed the boat as so will those off springs of yours. Why? Because you are generational filth of the worst kind.
All you name calling and calling other's "ho's" is just a projection of what lives under your roof.
Just take a look at NTR. Every vile vulgar thing she said about others, was proven, she was projecting her own unstable life.
YOU are no different.. Ghetto trash/tramp. Yes, you!
No, those who are of higher class than you simply are not going to allow filth like you to co-mingled with the poor or middle class. People who actually have pride and have no problems being amongst the working class. People who do not have class envy like you and your other filthy low life loser friends.
You should be ashamed, instead you take much pride in your filthy vulgar maladaptive ways.
You will never be able to wash that dirty filth off of you, until you change your ways and start taking responsibility that your behavior is simply unacceptable. And it is frightening to deplorable to think, this is what is handed down, generation after generation.
LOL

Who says these things?

Gr, you are no better than anyone. The fact that you need to even say such foolish things reveals a great deal about you.

No, and I mean no one, who is of a "higher class" per say has to broadcast it over and over and over.

You are caught having to repeat that you are a higher class to make up for all the low class things you post here and it's hilarious!

Please, just stop and salvage some dignity! lol
Reality Check

Los Angeles, CA

#37326 Oct 13, 2012
Mitt Romney told 27 lies in 38 minutes of speaking during the first presidential debate. Source: http://bit.ly/UHSrbQ

Paul Ryan told 24 lies in 40 minutes of speaking during the vice presidential debate. Source: http://bit.ly/SVFVUj
cavalier attitude

Greeley, CO

#37328 Oct 13, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Bengazi is another republican dog & pony show that has lots of finger pointing that leads to NOTHING.
Why Can’t Darrell Issa Read the Wall Street Journal?
In addition to the rather amusing fact that Darrell Issa is conducting an investigation that Mike Rogers should be conducting, there’s another oddity about his “investigation.” The answers to the questions he asks Hillary Clinton have been available for over 10 days in this WSJ front page article.
In his letter, Issa asks,
Was State Department headquarters in Washington aware of all the above incidents? If not, why not?
If so, what measures did the State Department take to match the level of security provided to the U.S. Mission in Libya to the level of threat?
Please detail any requests made by Embassy Tripoli to State describes who made the decision to opt for a light security approach over something more aggressive: Ambassador Stevens.
read more @ http://www.emptywheel.net/2012/10/02/why-cant...
TOTAL BS! Little Child Obama was asleep at his post and Al Qaeda spanked his butt raw. Obama's incompetence will help revitalize Al Qaeda all over the world. EVERYONE KNOWS THIS IS TRUE!

Al Qaeda has said, loud and clear: "We are back! We can attack the Americans even when they should be expecting it and they can do NOTHING to defend themselves. Their leader is incompetent, their troops are demoralized and their defenses are pathetic. Not even their Ambassadors are safe from our Holy Jihad. NOTHING CAN STOP US!"

We owe that to one person and one person only: Barrack Obama. He should be a real man and own up to his failure. His blame shifting and lies are only making him appear weaker and more incompetent. He gave new life to the terrorism threat and the country needs to prepare.

The least Obama can do is LEAD us towards increased preparedness, which we'll now need due to this defeat, and quit whining like a baby.
Reality Check

Los Angeles, CA

#37329 Oct 13, 2012
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
They see the developing more govt jobs is lowering the unemployment rate. No, its not. It is adding more taxes and more govt control. The do not realize, once a person stops collecting unemployment and is still unemployed, they are removed from the stats.
You are talking to losers here. You can't educate those who have class envy. No matter how simple you explain it to them.
Gallup Poll Shows Unemployment Down To 7.3%

"The bottom line is that the economy is on the mend. This is similar to Morning in America under Reagan, except back then the Democrats weren’t rooting for failure as the GOP is doing today."

Gallup’s 30 day moving average poll finds unemployment has dropped to 7.3%. While not an official jobs number in the sense that the BLS numbers are, it obviously correlates to the recent BLS numbers that had the right wing in a frenzy of conspiracy talk. Also correlating to the improving BLS numbers are the facts that recent jobless claims numbers are dropping dramatically and today’s consumer confidence number hit a 5 year pre recession high.

So, all this new information should put the conservative conspiracy theorists to rest and they can take off the tin foil hat. This isn’t a conspiracy to re-elect President Obama; rather, it is a mandate that he should be re-elected considering the economic indicators. He has handled the economy well and has continued to be a steady hand at the wheel of history.

Will the news media pick up stories like this? No, of course not. If the American people knew this information readily, the race would be blown wide open by President Obama and nobody would tune into their stations.

The media needs a horse race — one that increases ad revenue from the campaigns and causes viewers to tune in more often and attracts more commercials.

The bottom line is that the economy is on the mend. This is similar to Morning in America under Reagan, except back then the Democrats weren’t rooting for failure as the GOP is doing today.

http://www.politicususa.com/gallup-poll-shows...

“ON THE PROWL”

Since: May 08

Marion Oaks..

#37330 Oct 13, 2012
Vader2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't tell you how to post so don't tell me! Maybe you should have saved this lecture for goatboy! I could care less if you and her run off together seriously, goat may be unhappy about it.;)
No I saved it for you.. Why would you want to notify Bill of post from years ago?? You are the one electing going outside of topix and contacting someone in real life..

Eagle

Location hidden

#37331 Oct 13, 2012
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't want her rosie.. But this PM sh!t has been going on long enough now.. Ya know what carry on and lets have 3 or more days worth of useless post about her..
Eagle
Eagle, who do you think is encouraging goatboy from behind the scenes, it's the plainfieldho, guaranteed! How many times has she or him for that matter used someones family members, including yours. Why is this different now, is it because its pm. Naw, that chit don't fly with me, when that freak goat stops, I'll stop, until, it's game on and pm is up! Swing batter swing. lololololol
Miss Chevious

Henderson, NV

#37332 Oct 13, 2012
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
"You think by disparaging people's spouses, girl/boyfriends, kids, relatives are going to hurt or anger any of us? It's not. It only confirms that Our Country also has its fair share of uncivilized savagery in our inner cities in each and every state that is on the main land."
You and your malicious crew of reprobates have done that scores of times on these threads. You have to be the biggest hypocrite and fraud that ever lived.
And who is "us?" All TWO of your little lapdogs? LMAO!
I have met Ghost Rider. He taught me the way of the troll.

Since: Jun 10

Sunnyvale, CA

#37333 Oct 13, 2012
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't want her rosie.. But this PM sh!t has been going on long enough now.. Ya know what carry on and lets have 3 or more days worth of useless post about her..
Eagle
Hey, there are several posters here discussing PM including GR, but why you're suddenly wanting to defend her is a mystery.

I've never seen you complain about posts about others, including their children before, and I've seen YOU go on for days about different topics. You can't control what or how people post, Eagle. You should know that by now.
Fat Lip Service

Fullerton, CA

#37335 Oct 13, 2012
When the ceiling collapsed in the Big Dig tunnel here, Gov. Mitt Romney was at his vacation home in New Hampshire. When the Bush administration warned that the nation was at high risk of a terror attack in December 2003, he was at his Utah retreat. And for much of the time the legislature was negotiating changes to his landmark health care bill, he was on the road.

As Massachusetts Governor, Romney Was Often Away
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/14/us/politics...

Location hidden

#37336 Oct 13, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. This man is oblivious. I'll say it again, OBLIVIOUS to his own vulgar hateful behavior. He rationalizes his abusive acts and behavior more than anyone on this forum.
When he's confronted on his vulgar attacks on women, he claims they're not women, they're "tramps".
Not women?!
It's simply dishonesty masked in rationalization by a man who is very angry in my opinion and like you said is content to project that anger on anyone who crosses his path.
He is sick X-Man, no other way to put it! I hope he gets caught for his behavior before someone gets hurts!
Reality Check

Los Angeles, CA

#37337 Oct 13, 2012
fishaholic wrote:
<quoted text>
Link?
So, "they" are saying that CA was not counted?
Gallup Poll Shows Unemployment Down To 7.3%
http://www.politicususa.com/gallup-poll-shows...

Since: Jun 10

Sunnyvale, CA

#37339 Oct 13, 2012
Miss Chevious wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove your allegations, Rose. You are deflecting the actions of your goon squad on others ie, the toilet mouths of US Mail and Rico
so lets see the proof!
I can only speak for me and I am one of the nicest White Nationalists you will ever meet. 14/88
WHAT??? YOu're playing games, you moron.

You really need me to re-post HUNDREDS of yours, GR's, Quirky's vicious and hateful posts about people and their family members?

You're a liar and a troll. I'm not deflecting a damn thing.

There is nothing NICE about a "White Nationalist," you goofy broad.

Besides, my post was directed to GR, not YOU, troll.
Reality Check

Los Angeles, CA

#37340 Oct 13, 2012
cavalier attitude wrote:
<quoted text>
TOTAL BS! Little Child Obama was asleep at his post and Al Qaeda spanked his butt raw. Obama's incompetence will help revitalize Al Qaeda all over the world. EVERYONE KNOWS THIS IS TRUE!
Al Qaeda has said, loud and clear: "We are back! We can attack the Americans even when they should be expecting it and they can do NOTHING to defend themselves. Their leader is incompetent, their troops are demoralized and their defenses are pathetic. Not even their Ambassadors are safe from our Holy Jihad. NOTHING CAN STOP US!"
We owe that to one person and one person only: Barrack Obama. He should be a real man and own up to his failure. His blame shifting and lies are only making him appear weaker and more incompetent. He gave new life to the terrorism threat and the country needs to prepare.
The least Obama can do is LEAD us towards increased preparedness, which we'll now need due to this defeat, and quit whining like a baby.
Just like Fast & Furious... so shall the Benghazi dog & pony show end in the same manner...

"inconclusive"

Location hidden

#37342 Oct 13, 2012
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No I saved it for you.. Why would you want to notify Bill of post from years ago?? You are the one electing going outside of topix and contacting someone in real life..
Eagle
Oh you mean like plainfieldho and goat did to NTR's family and friends. Do you really want to go there with me? It won't make your little girlfriend look any better, believe it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News King's legacy celebrated as Trump, Lewis duel l... 5 min Barros 191
News Can Democrats learn to fight fire with fire? 5 min Le Jimbo 38
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min Just call me ABE 2 256,342
News As anger over election of Donald Trump erupts, ... 8 min Sex-fiend_President 4,364
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Grumpy 1,479,540
News Specter of Lyndon Johnson haunts Trump 9 min The Real Donald T... 40
News Woman sues Trump in New York for defamation ove... 12 min The Real Donald T... 10
News Hillary Clinton won US popular vote by nearly 2... 40 min Just Think 1,092
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 41 min protestthis 17,754
More from around the web