The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 381071 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

cavalier attitude

Greeley, CO

#37281 Oct 13, 2012
morally = mortally and drop the extra "not" - and about a dozen other typos.
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

#37283 Oct 13, 2012
Miss Chevious wrote:
Hispanic men make me hot!!
I know its the smell of tacos,burritos on their boxers
right???

why dont Mexicans grill their food/Cuz the fkg beans fall thru
the Grill!!
Reality Check

Los Angeles, CA

#37284 Oct 13, 2012
Miss Chevious wrote:
<quoted text>
It happened under the watch of President Sotero, Rico. That means HE is responsible for this fiasco.
Hey Stan, you do a horrible impersonation of Monica. Tip: use your mythological vagina more.
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

#37286 Oct 13, 2012
Miss Chevious wrote:
<quoted text> I think you better clean up your act before you call out other people, Rico.
In the meantime, go back into the cesspool with Rose, NTR, US Mail, Vader and the other *********
blasting em uh?? sick bastards..
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

#37287 Oct 13, 2012
Miss Chevious wrote:
<quoted text>
I need to make up people to "agree" with me.
dont forget to fake all those judgits day and nite!! lol..
they never forget that do they?/

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#37289 Oct 13, 2012
cavalier attitude wrote:
<quoted text>
If I had to bet, my money would be on an ObamaZombie firing that bullet himself. Just as with the phony "racism" charge, they love pretending that they are under some sort of unfair disadvantage.(Note that this was done probably too close to the election for the police to finish an investigation.) You can expect other such trumped-up BS from Obama's camp in other parts of the nation.(How convenient that it occurred in a "swing" state! Coincidence? I think not.)
The lefty radicals used to call this "guerrilla theater", which used staged events and other such tactics. It's also sometimes called "guerrilla marketing", which is a more modern term. It's total BS and means only that Obama's team is getting desperate.
Nothing gets out the true believers than pretending they are under attack. They're not. Nobody gives a crap about Obama and his losers anymore.
Kind of like BLS leaving out the CA jobless claims on their last report? I wonder if they left out CA in their latest national unemployment "calculations"?
Reality Check

Los Angeles, CA

#37290 Oct 13, 2012
fishaholic wrote:
<quoted text>
State Department: Budget Had Nothing To Do With Security Decisions At Benghazi
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =1LRKGOrRkT4XX&feature=you tu.be
Was the refusal to provide more security caused by budget cuts to embassy security?“No, sir,” Charlene Lamb, the Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for International Programs, told the committee.
Lamb said that the State Department was right not to grant Nordstrom’s request for more security.“We had the correct number of assets in Benghazi on the night of 9/11,” Lamb said, per The Cable, citing the Libyan security personnel.
http://washingtonexaminer.com/libya-embassy-s...
Bengazi is another republican dog & pony show that has lots of finger pointing that leads to NOTHING.

Why Can’t Darrell Issa Read the Wall Street Journal?

In addition to the rather amusing fact that Darrell Issa is conducting an investigation that Mike Rogers should be conducting, there’s another oddity about his “investigation.” The answers to the questions he asks Hillary Clinton have been available for over 10 days in this WSJ front page article.

In his letter, Issa asks,

Was State Department headquarters in Washington aware of all the above incidents? If not, why not?
If so, what measures did the State Department take to match the level of security provided to the U.S. Mission in Libya to the level of threat?

Please detail any requests made by Embassy Tripoli to State Department headquarters for additional security, whether in general or in light of specific attacks mentioned above. How did the Department respond to each of these requests.

In the September 21 article, the WSJ listed several of the attacks in Issa’s letter (as well as an April 10 attack on the UN’s envoy). More importantly, it provided anonymous explanations from senior State Department officials describing their thinking about security in Benghazi.

The State Department chose to maintain only limited security in Benghazi, Libya, despite months of sporadic attacks there on U.S. and other Western missions. And while the U.S. said it would ask Libya to boost security there, it did so just once, for a one-week period in June, according to Libyan officials.

State Department officials said security for the consulate was frequently reviewed and was deemed sufficient to counter what U.S. officials considered to be the most likely threat at the time: a limited hit-and-run attack with rocket-propelled grenades or improvised explosive devices, or IEDs.

There was a string of attacks in Benghazi in the months before Sept. 11, including a June 6 IED explosion outside the consulate compound.“These types of incidents were the ones that were our principal concerns,” a senior State Department official said. Based on the outcome of the June 6 attack, in which a perimeter wall was damaged but no Americans hurt, a second State Department official added:“Our security plan worked.”

[After the Brits pulled out of their consulate in Benghazi] The U.S. deemed the security level sufficient and decided to stay,“given the very important mission that we have in eastern Libya to support U.S. national security interests,” said a senior State Department official. He said “robust” security improvements had been made to the compound since the Americans moved into it in May 2011, including cement barriers and barbed wire.

More importantly, the article describes who made the decision to opt for a light security approach over something more aggressive: Ambassador Stevens.

read more @ http://www.emptywheel.net/2012/10/02/why-cant...

“Marhill Circle is a dump!”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#37292 Oct 13, 2012
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
little one has posted enough to attack him on no need to bring PM or her child into this since she is not here and neither is her son..
Eagle
Her son is a grown adult, and she is still posting here. I wondered how long it would take you to come to her denfense. Funny she never came to yours when he was attacking you about your wife, son or granddaughter.

Does he know you and her still e-mail and message? lolololol
DangerousRiteWin gCrusader

Brooklyn, NY

#37293 Oct 13, 2012
Miss Chevious wrote:
<quoted text>
It happened under the watch of President Sotero, Rico. That means HE is responsible for this fiasco.
Regional CIA Chief and other Americans had been kidnapped, tortured and killed under Reagan in Lebanon and other countries. Was Reagan a failure????

If so, why is Reagan glorified by the Right?

Since: Jun 10

San Ramon, CA

#37294 Oct 13, 2012
Miss Chevious wrote:
<quoted text> I think you better clean up your act before you call out other people, Rico.
In the meantime, go back into the cesspool with Rose, NTR, US Mail, Vader and the other *********
Troll, the only ones living in a cesspool are you and the rest of the scum you suck up to.

Stop seeking everyone's attention--it makes you look needy and desperate like the troll you are.

And stop lying about people. Rico is NOT X-Man, and you know it. You just love to lie and stir up chit on every post. Now leave my name out of your ignorant comments.

Location hidden

#37295 Oct 13, 2012
cavalier attitude wrote:
<quoted text>
EXACTLY!
But, yes, "we" (that is, Obama and his government) were indeed taken by surprise. We were "surprised" in the same way a soldier who falls asleep at his post can be given a nasty shock when there's an attack he's not not prepared to meet.
And why was Obama asleep? Because the poor, dumb, ignorant, inexperienced amateur actually believes his own PR! Yes, the stupid SOB thought that because the Seals killed Osama, Al Qaeda was morally wounded. That's how pathetically stupid and immature our President is. It's as if a child was running our country.
Al Qaeda were ready to spank Obama the Child on 9/11/2012, and they spanked him but good. They realized he was so inexperienced that he'd actually ignore the key date of 9/11. NOBODY else in the world would make that mistake. They know Obama though and they were counting on his incompetence. They had a stupendous success that will help revitalize Al Qaeda all over the world. America hasn't had a US Ambassador murdered in over 30 years. Yet they did it and they did it on 9/11, the very date when any reasonable person should be expecting something to happen.
When terrorist strike, they hope to show how powerful they are, how weak is their opposition and that no amount of preparation can stop them. It's a huge risk to attack on a noted date like 9/11, particularly in a troubled Arab country where one might expect that their targets would have taken extra precautions. But they sized up Obama, found him lacking, took that risk and succeeded beyond their wildest dreams!
We have a child for President.
Plainfieldho mom, there ya go Eagle! lololololol
Miss Chevious

Detroit, MI

#37296 Oct 13, 2012
If I move to the Milky Way Galaxy this Beaner will follow me!
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

#37297 Oct 13, 2012
boy we the Us,sure can pick em when it comes to
liars in the WH!

Location hidden

#37298 Oct 13, 2012
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
They aren't women, they are tramps. Therein lies the difference.
The ones using the vulgar filth is that of your low life loser friends.
That is the problem with people like you and your loser friends.
You simply did not apply yourselves in life. You are incapable of seeing the beauty that can be found in the flower blossoming from a weed, the romantic sounds that a rolling creek makes, the softness of an autumn leaf falling to the ground.
You want to know why that is, X-Man? I will tell you why.
Ain't a single one of you who has balance in your miserable pathetic lives. You aren't capable of experiencing happiness as you simply never had it, by your own choice. You would much rather harbor anger and bitterness. How do I know that? I will gladly tell ya. Look how you ill mannered people act on these threads. The filth that your low life friends speak. I have never known such filth existed till I started posting on topix.
You think by disparaging people's spouses, girl/boyfriends, kids, relatives are going to hurt or anger any of us? It's not. It only confirms that Our Country also has its fair share of uncivilized savagery in our inner cities in each and every state that is on the main land.
The display of behavior by you and your filthy vulgar friends only disgust us. Your only purpose is to destroy things that are actually good and you go out of your way to make good things to be bad things.
And, you simply can't handle it, when people like me come around and put you in your place. Y'all are losers cause you have never applied yourselves in life and if you have, you do not have the balance in your life that provides you with any happiness. Thus the reason, it is so easy for you and your friends to talk the filthy vulgar that you do.
I could stoop to your levels, I just choose not to and would much rather define your behaviors/demeanors with adjectives.
"You think by disparaging people's spouses, girl/boyfriends, kids, relatives are going to hurt or anger any of us? It's not. It only confirms that Our Country also has its fair share of uncivilized savagery in our inner cities in each and every state that is on the main land."

Projecting again!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#37299 Oct 13, 2012
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
They aren't women, they are tramps. Therein lies the difference.
The ones using the vulgar filth is that of your low life loser friends.
That is the problem with people like you and your loser friends.
You simply did not apply yourselves in life. You are incapable of seeing the beauty that can be found in the flower blossoming from a weed, the romantic sounds that a rolling creek makes, the softness of an autumn leaf falling to the ground.
You want to know why that is, X-Man? I will tell you why.
Ain't a single one of you who has balance in your miserable pathetic lives. You aren't capable of experiencing happiness as you simply never had it, by your own choice. You would much rather harbor anger and bitterness. How do I know that? I will gladly tell ya. Look how you ill mannered people act on these threads. The filth that your low life friends speak. I have never known such filth existed till I started posting on topix.
You think by disparaging people's spouses, girl/boyfriends, kids, relatives are going to hurt or anger any of us? It's not. It only confirms that Our Country also has its fair share of uncivilized savagery in our inner cities in each and every state that is on the main land.
The display of behavior by you and your filthy vulgar friends only disgust us. Your only purpose is to destroy things that are actually good and you go out of your way to make good things to be bad things.
And, you simply can't handle it, when people like me come around and put you in your place. Y'all are losers cause you have never applied yourselves in life and if you have, you do not have the balance in your life that provides you with any happiness. Thus the reason, it is so easy for you and your friends to talk the filthy vulgar that you do.
I could stoop to your levels, I just choose not to and would much rather define your behaviors/demeanors with adjectives.
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>They aren't women, they are tramps.
This is as far as I read. No doubt what follows will be more lies, rationalizations, excuses, and deflective accusations.

They are women Gr, and you are nothing less than a vulgar coward and deep down you know this. Herein lies your hypocrisy and psychosis. THEY ARE WOMEN. Make no mistake it is YOU, not them.

“ON THE PROWL”

Since: May 08

Ocala, FL

#37300 Oct 13, 2012
Vader2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Her son is a grown adult, and she is still posting here. I wondered how long it would take you to come to her denfense. Funny she never came to yours when he was attacking you about your wife, son or granddaughter.
Does he know you and her still e-mail and message? lolololol
You can turn your frustration and hatred on me if you like.. I haven't seen PM in quite a while now and haven't emailed her in close to two years or longer.. Grown adult or not he doesn't post here and shouldn't be used as a wedge.. I do owe rosie a apology for the things I posted about her son..

Eagle

Vorenus

“Tutte le strade portano a Roma”

Since: Nov 09

Mount Vesuvius

#37302 Oct 13, 2012
Miss Chevious wrote:
<quoted text> ITs one or two. But mostly its a sociopath named Richard Guerra who posts out of East LA.
No job. No ambition. No life. He likes to antagonize other people
Not worth monkee vomit
FactCheck.org says you're a bigger liar than Mitt Romney, and just as silly as Paul Ryan.
Get a job deadbeat...

San Ramon, CA

#37303 Oct 13, 2012
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
little one has posted enough to attack him on no need to bring PM or her child into this since she is not here and neither is her son..
Eagle
Oh please. GR lies and posts vicious attacks about EVERYONE whether they're here or not, including children, so why is PM suddenly immune? It's too late, Eagle. She still doesn't want you. LOL!

Lots of peoples' children have never posted here. Catch my drift, hypocrite?

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#37304 Oct 13, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Bengazi is another republican dog & pony show that has lots of finger pointing that leads to NOTHING.
Why Can’t Darrell Issa Read the Wall Street Journal?
In addition to the rather amusing fact that Darrell Issa is conducting an investigation that Mike Rogers should be conducting, there’s another oddity about his “investigation.” The answers to the questions he asks Hillary Clinton have been available for over 10 days in this WSJ front page article.
In his letter, Issa asks,
Was State Department headquarters in Washington aware of all the above incidents? If not, why not?
If so, what measures did the State Department take to match the level of security provided to the U.S. Mission in Libya to the level of threat?
Please detail any requests made by Embassy Tripoli to State Department headquarters for additional security, whether in general or in light of specific attacks mentioned above. How did the Department respond to each of these requests.
In the September 21 article, the WSJ listed several of the attacks in Issa’s letter (as well as an April 10 attack on the UN’s envoy). More importantly, it provided anonymous explanations from senior State Department officials describing their thinking about security in Benghazi.
The State Department chose to maintain only limited security in Benghazi, Libya, despite months of sporadic attacks there on U.S. and other Western missions. And while the U.S. said it would ask Libya to boost security there, it did so just once, for a one-week period in June, according to Libyan officials.
State Department officials said security for the consulate was frequently reviewed and was deemed sufficient to counter what U.S. officials considered to be the most likely threat at the time: a limited hit-and-run attack with rocket-propelled grenades or improvised explosive devices, or IEDs.
There was a string of attacks in Benghazi in the months before Sept. 11, including a June 6 IED explosion outside the consulate compound.“These types of incidents were the ones that were our principal concerns,” a senior State Department official said. Based on the outcome of the June 6 attack, in which a perimeter wall was damaged but no Americans hurt, a second State Department official added:“Our security plan worked.”
[After the Brits pulled out of their consulate in Benghazi] The U.S. deemed the security level sufficient and decided to stay,“given the very important mission that we have in eastern Libya to support U.S. national security interests,” said a senior State Department official. He said “robust” security improvements had been made to the compound since the Americans moved into it in May 2011, including cement barriers and barbed wire.
More importantly, the article describes who made the decision to opt for a light security approach over something more aggressive: Ambassador Stevens.
read more @ http://www.emptywheel.net/2012/10/02/why-cant...
The congressional hearing is going to the source of the decision tree to find out who made the decision to reduce security. How is that a dog & pony show? The links I provided are quotes and video directly from the decision maker and witnesses involved in the issue. You're upset because the DoS and WH are being shown like they don't know what they're doing and they dropped the ball on security. By what I've heard from all the players directly involved, it's looking like it's true.

San Ramon, CA

#37305 Oct 13, 2012
Miss Chevious wrote:
If I move to the Milky Way Galaxy this Beaner will follow me!
We are in the Milky Way, dumbo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min Blitzking 195,287
News Clinton knocks Trump's lavish lifestyle 8 min Shinichiro Takizawa 53
News Prince George's pyjamas greeting was 'slap in t... 15 min Bama Yankee 1
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 47 min hal 5,481
News Paris climate deal on track for early start 49 min Into The Night 278
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Into The Night 58,794
News Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 1 hr Petro 23,433
News Violence follows California Trump rally, about ... 1 hr Quirky 121
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr Cornelius Scudmister 222,655
News North Carolina's rush to bigotry 2 hr Fit2Serve 1,818
News US currency to feature an African-American for ... 3 hr Ex Senator Stillb... 208
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 3 hr Ex Senator Stillb... 454
More from around the web