The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 413285 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#37071 Oct 12, 2012
The Notorious Rico wrote:
<quoted text>
It works too. Free subsidized Spanish classes for Americans!!!!
What'd I do?
LOL

“Natural selection created apes”

Since: Jun 10

Religion made them human

#37072 Oct 12, 2012
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You hide behind many socks as do your cowardly yellow bellied friends.. You did filter the information. You are too chicken sh*t to get topix to go to their archive files. Coward...
I do not give a sh*t what you do or don't do.
You will always be a low life loser and yesterdays trash...
Whaaaa!!!!!
Whaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

Whine Department - Second Window

Redwood City, CA

#37073 Oct 12, 2012
Vorenus wrote:
<quoted text>
No kiddin', Where does the GOP party find these guys?
On Topix! LOL

“Marhill Circle is a dump!”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#37074 Oct 12, 2012
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
The goat better get her some knee guards 'cause from what I hear she's going to need them - soon!
She will be slithering on her belly soon.

Redwood City, CA

#37075 Oct 12, 2012
Jack likes Buts wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, No NTR and Honey C. Made GR`s personal situation part of the discussion. Fairy Boy!
That's a lie, Quirky but then you're notorious for lying on behalf of your keeper GR.

Location hidden

#37076 Oct 12, 2012
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I took responsibility and I was an adult with a professional career, fake spirit. So stop trying to deceive others, you tramp...
I wasn't the unwed father.

You're the reason this Country is going to He11 in a head gasket per se.

Religion made them human

#37077 Oct 12, 2012
Vader2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
More like crawling on her hands and knees! lololololol
She does that for free.., but lapdances are 50ยข.

Redwood City, CA

#37078 Oct 12, 2012
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
Eeeewwww!!!!
He also sucks asses. This is the way the goat explained sucking PM's arse to me....
The goat wrote:
"I would never challenge PM in her knowledge of business, economics, tax breaks as she happens to be more experienced and educated than I in that arena. Am I intimidated by it? Hell no..
If praising women makes me a azsucker, well then what can I say, I suck some pretty damn fine tasting farts out of those azzes... There's always an upside if you seek the positive..."
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
LOL!
OMG! He's more disgusting than I realized, and he dares criticize others. The man is sick, sick, sick.
gone on the offensive

Rochester, MN

#37079 Oct 12, 2012
A Major # of our troops support Romney / Ryan this is why democrats trying to hold them back from voting
Quirky

Denver, CO

#37080 Oct 12, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that was a fine example of debating skill q-bert.
*rolls eyes*
You are an example of just plain Dumb!
Quirky

Denver, CO

#37082 Oct 12, 2012
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG! He's more disgusting than I realized, and he dares criticize others. The man is sick, sick, sick.
Rose , There is nothing more strange than you. And it speaks Volumes about you and your past. Most just scratch their head and wonder how did this demented old Hag get this way? Med up. But it won`t help. we all see that fact! For the last 5 years. What a dmbfk! Yes YOU! [email protected]

Location hidden

#37084 Oct 12, 2012
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You posted info claiming it was PM. It was posted with your avatar. You posted ad naseum you were tired of the anti illegal posters, more specifically, me. You claim "its some pretty funny sh*t"? How so, if it were her, you have proven everything she has said is true.
In fact, it is you people who research others. NTR has researched others and posted 3 different poster's personal info;
Dave Lopes as well as his business web page
STV
Vorenus
With STV and Vorenus, "those were different times and all is forgiven". It still does not change the fact, that NTR, Shayla and eagle are known researchers as well as others in your camp. Fake spirit has also admitted, you guys were trying to get my info. And you also support that, with that ridiculous "Marhill Circle is a dump" in your avatar.
I have never researched anyone as I am just too damn illiterate to do so. I just do not have the pc skills let alone the mind set. PM has NEVER researched anyone either.
But your camp has and continues to do so..... I guess like Shayla told eagle's friends, perhaps others should think twice about the info they share with you in private or personal messaging..
Nonetheless, I was told, it was YOU who filtered NTR's personal info. You want to know who it was, have topix open up their archive files... All personal messaging whether we delete them or topix deletes them, they are archived. Which means, all of your behind the scenes planning and plotting is archived..
Question is, how bad to you punks want my azz? Certainly you guys can get law enforcement to open up topix's magical archive files.
Second question is, what incriminating information will be found on you and your ill mannered friends?
Y'all know, I am arrogant enough to play this "game" with y'all...
Bottom line, as I told NTR, don't fck with me. Period!
1)BS I never said Vader or whoever "you guys" is were trying to get your info.
2)What is a Marhill Circle and why is it a dump? It must have some connection to you.
3) PM researched the HE11 out of me. How else did she know my address? See, I never told her where I lived, and I was unlisted. I believe you when you claim you don't do the researching, it's your little online southern tramp of a married girlfriend who does the work for you. You simply cannot accept that you are a homewrecking tramp, JT Rider.

Religion made them human

#37085 Oct 12, 2012
Vader2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I think it would be worth reporting. Hell he is probably giving his elderly parents prescription drugs brought in from Mexico. Who knows what all that fool is doing and who he is causing harm too.
And he's most certainly giving it to Junior. He's sucking off the boy's teat to buy whatever it is that keeps him grinding his tooth. Meth or cocaine.

Redwood City, CA

#37086 Oct 12, 2012
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Jack did run and hide behind your bloomers. Nelly's usually do that..
"No one, and I mean NO ONE is afraid of you or feels threatened or intimidated by you"
That is good to know, Rose, I was so worried that maybe they were.. LMAO
My only question is, why do you always bring that up.. You remind me as one of the snot nose wannabe bullies on the school yard and run at the sound of a foot stomping..
If what you say is true, then please, stop putting me up on that pedestal. I am fine with knowing, you losers cannot handle having your sh*t thrown back at you, and can't discredit what I have said on the threads. And simply saying, "you lie" just does not cut it for you, now does it, Rose?
Go smoke a doobie, Rose...
No, Jack was NOT hiding behind me. You lie as always.

You are the bully here, not me, and I don't run from anything or anyone. Why is it you remind me of the nerdy little kid that got his ass kicked everyday at school and at home, then turned into a bully himself?

Yes, "you lie" IS all it takes because it's the TRUTH. You've been lying for years on these threads about one thing or another, especially about people though. It's pathological with you in fact. YOu're just a run of the mill arrogant, narcissistic SOB, nothing special about you at all, and you hate that about yourself, so Topix makes you feel important.

I never put you on any pedestal, you fool.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#37088 Oct 12, 2012
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
No , sorry but you are wrong as usual. Is Liberal idiots like you who are Fkin up this Country! Go eat a nice big Hamburger. That will get you on track you tree huggin , Bean sprout eatin, Lettuce lovin freak! Do you eat small nuts? If so Mail has a tiny package delivery for you!

Location hidden

#37089 Oct 12, 2012
The Notorious Rico wrote:
<quoted text>
The real question is were you there when baby mama got pregnant ?
DO you think she set him up?

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#37090 Oct 12, 2012
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Which brings to mind:

&li st=FLiAFR7CrZGznWeUUsWfECTA &index=5&feature=plpp_ video

Religion made them human

#37091 Oct 12, 2012
Vader2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, its possible that pig from plainfield and him are cousins, Maybe mama should have been worried about cousin gary instead of daddy dearest ;)lolololol
Her mom was boning the old men in the trailer park for booze. She would lockup the kids to keep them away from witnessing her tricks.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#37092 Oct 12, 2012
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
You were the result of a broken condom. From Parents like Rose the Hippie!

Religion made them human

#37093 Oct 12, 2012
Vader2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bring the proof forward goat boy, I'm waiting!
I can see that turd foaming at the mouth. LOL! This is not the Friday night he was expecting.:(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Donald Trump Is Mentally Ill According to Petit... 1 min Earl 295
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Injudgement 237,893
News Study shows value of undocumented immigrants 12 min HOLLA ISABELLA 16
News Group of Parisians launch Obama 2017 French pre... 12 min Christian Fumblem... 3
News Politics speak at numerous volumes on Oscar night 14 min Christian Fumblem... 3
News SE Asia Stocks-Cautious ahead of Trump speech 18 min Christian Fumblem... 1
News Yes, Mass Deportations Are Coming. And We Know ... 18 min HOLLA ISABELLA 263
News George W. Bush on press and presidency: a Power... 54 min CodeTalker 31
News Appeals court upholds MD assault weapons ban 1 hr Christian Fumblem... 53
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Cheech the Conser... 1,498,604
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 2 hr Copout 21,429
More from around the web