The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.
Comments
28,301 - 28,320 of 255,469 Comments Last updated 6 min ago

“Conservatism is a Disease.”

Since: Nov 11

Lake Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Click, click, clicking away. ;-)
He's for the birds.
ima

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

The Notorious Rico wrote:
Still Voting For 'Mitt Romney'?
Video shows just how un-sure 'Mitt Romney' is about almost everything in the world, See for yourself.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =EQwrB1vu74cXX&feature=rel ated&fb_source=message
rico, I have told you time and time again your anti-Romney propaganda ONLY enlightens us to see who the perfect patriotic, American loving candidate is AND IT AIN'T YOUR MESSIAH! Oh, and you're wasting you time if you think any of us bothers with your links. People, don't bother to click on his links...your computer just may go haywire! with a virus! I have heard this has happened before.

Lake Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you would know more about the judgits than me, wouldn't you? lol
What on earth would I be hiding? You don't need to know where I live.
Where I live is none of your business so stop fishing for personal information.
If you look again, I "asked" you if you were stupid. Did that bother you? Maybe you'll think twice before calling other posters "moron" or "idiot" you hypocrite.
It's always the ones who play with the judge it's the most who are the ones that cry about them the most.

The empirical proof is all over these threads, the MO troll is a seasoned judge it manipulator.

Since: Oct 07

"Drive safely, my love"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
She's a crazy troll. She said earlier that her entire family works for UPRR and that she has a relative who was the Vice President of UPRR also. I'm not making this crap up.
After years of this troll knowing where I work, after years of threatening to inform my employer that I post comments on Topix, after years of her claiming to have "close connections" to the Railroad; with all this being considered about her "super duper close connections to the Railroad and entire family working for the railroad".........
she is against the railroads moving the oil from Canada to the Gulf Coast and instead wants the Keystone pipeline.
Now, does this make any sense?
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
It makes nonsense
higgans

Marion, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

When our Country called and thousands of our young men went to Vietnam.... Mitt Romney went to France.
our Country did NOT call and ASK. obvioulsy, YOU were never Draft-able, were YOU?
that is PRECISELY why there are NO ANTI-war protests today like in the 60s/70s.... the volunteers do not elicit the same angst that the NON-volunteers (rich, WHITE College kids) did.
so, get off the military service sh!t, okay!? I will give you, or anybody, ONE exception to that BS: IF you WERE drafted and went to Nam, PERIOD. then you got a beef. is that YOU?
I WAS married and had a child and was still drafted, okay. I did NOT go to Nam (1972) but I still have nothing good to say for Nat'l Gd hide-outers OR dodgers... but I've matured and gotten (pretty much) over it. too, too many of MY generation took that route and are now pursuing their lifes' goals. SO WHAT? that was then, THIS is now.
lord luv a duck... and doger, too!
COME ON NOV.
ura hogg

Canyon Country, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

ima wrote:
<quoted text> rico, I have told you time and time again your anti-Romney propaganda ONLY enlightens us to see who the perfect patriotic, American loving candidate is AND IT AIN'T YOUR MESSIAH! Oh, and you're wasting you time if you think any of us bothers with your links. People, don't bother to click on his links...your computer just may go haywire! with a virus! I have heard this has happened before.
Sis, you talking to yourself again? you is the one going haywire, we might have to hogtie ya to the outhouse!
drinK the hivE

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

Deleted 4 Irrelevance...

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r318/carey...

Lake Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

When the conservative panelists on ABC’s This Week tried to push Romney’s lies about the economy, they were shot down by a one man wrecking crew named Paul Krugman.

http://www.politicususa.com/paul-krugman-take...

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
She's a crazy troll. She said earlier that her entire family works for UPRR and that she has a relative who was the Vice President of UPRR also. I'm not making this crap up.
After years of this troll knowing where I work, after years of threatening to inform my employer that I post comments on Topix, after years of her claiming to have "close connections" to the Railroad; with all this being considered about her "super duper close connections to the Railroad and entire family working for the railroad".........
she is against the railroads moving the oil from Canada to the Gulf Coast and instead wants the Keystone pipeline.
Now, does this make any sense?
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Regardless of who she knows *rolls eyes*, she shouldn't be threatening you and your employment.

These people take things so seriously. They can't stand that others don't agree with them so they resort to threats. It may not be a physical threat but a threat is a threat and it all appears to be an attempt to silence you or force you to change what you post. That's not her place and it's not right.
higgans

Marion, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
Monopolies deprive consumers of lower prices and taxpayers of a better use of their contributions:
that is the saying but NOT always the truth. you might want to check the historical data, say of the prices for oil by-products AFTER Standard Oil got rid of the competition or AT&T.
still, it IS a nice and common knee-jerk response from the anti-capitalist sect.lol
COME ON NOV.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
It's always the ones who play with the judge it's the most who are the ones that cry about them the most.
The empirical proof is all over these threads, the MO troll is a seasoned judge it manipulator.
Preaching to the choir friend.

The judgits were manipulated to her favor for months. Never heard a word from her about it then....hmmm.

Since: Oct 07

"Drive safely, my love"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Click, click, clicking away. ;-)
Goat found!

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Here we go again with you making up shit and/or believing other peoples bullshit and then running with it as if it's a fact. How do you or I know that the business owner was telling the truth when he told Obama that his business is horrible? Where the fk is his proof? Obviously, the smuck business man is weathering the recovering economy, shit cannot be that bad.. right?
So the moral of the story here is that you're going apeshit mad because somebody's capitalizing off the bullshit you said and all the while, your bullshit has yet to even be proven.
It's really funny if you think about it.
You are the one getting your panties in a bunch. I posted a link as to what a 'pool' reporter posted during obama's visit. It is obvious you don't like someone speaking his mind in front of the POTUS. I would believe a small business owner before I would believe what obama tells me "is the truth". Do you think that just because businesses are still in business, they're all doing just fine? Is "just getting by" a good situation to continuously be in as a business? Sounds like you don't believe what a small business owner says about his own business, but you swallow, hook, line and sinker, what obama spews out every day as gospel? You'll believe what left wing "news" sources like huffpo, MSLSD, etc as true without question. After all, those are sources that are just telling you bullshit and then you run with it as fact. How do you know if chris mathews and rachael madcow are telling you the truth? How do you know if arriana fluffington is telling you the truth? Yet, you post crap from them as if it is fact.

Why don't you look up the business info and call the owner and get his viewpoint straight from the horse's mouth if you think "the private sector is doing just fine"? Angry and stupid is no way to go around in life.
higgans

Marion, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
You do need to post a link for your claims if you want them to be believed. It's the only way to sift through the all the misinformation that's posted. Opinion is a different matter.
NO, I don't.
who made that rule? Mother duck(er?)?
you DO need to keep yourself informed from many sources, including personal experience, to STAY RELEVANT. but you don't. so?
is it MY fault if u haven't seen the WIDELY played videos that I have?
Life isn't school so don't expect the 'smart kids' to do your home work for you while you 'play' and then SHARE. other words, FY, do your own homework, duckling.
COME ON NOV.

Lake Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

fishaholic wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you losing control of what you post? YOU posted a claim ranting about "after 15 years of the Bush tax cuts....". I simply asked you where you came up with 15 years of Bush tax cuts. I'm fully aware of the reduced tax rates. So, again, using your info above, where do you come up with "the 15 years of Bush tax cuts" when you clearly(and correctly) state that it started in 2001. Are you not good with math? 2001 through 2012 is only ELEVEN years, NOT FIFTEEN. Comprende, senior?
I must say... you really got me there. 11 instead of 15 years even though I provided you the exact date that Bush signed the Bush Tax cuts on 7 June 2001.

You're a modern day Inspector Gadget with a degree in mathematics.

“Life is short. Enjoy the ride”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

Monopoly Control, Market forces, supply and demand, capitalism.

Get a friggin' grip, histrionic nutcase. You're trying to assign the problem of high gas prices to your President. Get over it. He doesn't control it.
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
HST: the Buck stops HERE.
old adage: if u can't stand the HEAT, stay OUT of the kitchen.
who we gonna blame? Mickey f&$king Mouse?!
Bush IS loooong gone, GET IT?
Clinton is NOT running, GET IT?
Obama's NEW New Deal policies failed (like FDR's), GET IT?
our Nation (not u or me or most States, OUR NATION) is BROKE, GET IT?
we cannot TAX our way out of $1T deficits, GET IT?
the Tooth Fairy is NOT real, GET IT?
neither is the Prog SCUM/Dem Fairy. I GET that. DO YOU?
LORD luv a duck...
COME ON NOV.
Trickle Down Technologies

Fullerton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

President Obama has earned a reputation as a tech enthusiast, with his White House-issued Blackberry and photos showing him using an iPad. For his part, Mitt Romney's team developed a smartphone app called "Mitt's VP" to announce Paul Ryan as Romney's running mate. Both candidates use Twitter and other social media, and both candidates' campaigns rely heavily on data mining to help find and convert voters.

http://www.informationweek.com/government/pol...
Obama Vs. Romney: 6 Tech Policy Differences
With the 2012 election drawing near, InformationWeek Government compares the tech plans of President Obama and the Democrats and those of Governor Romney and the Republicans.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text> Walmart didn't provide ANYTHING that wasn't already provided by others. It brought costs down by volume purchase direct from China.
Where do you think "others" products come from? Whether you shop at Walmart or Mom&PopMart, the major source of the products sold at both places are the same. I take more notice at labeling now and if I can buy something that's still made here, I'll pay extra for it. It's a real challenge, though.

Lake Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

WARRENs Buffett wrote:
<quoted text> Why shouldn't I know? After all you've titled me the MO Troll. Fishing for personal information? Don't pump yourself up like that, moronic idiot! Happy now?
"Fishing for personal information?"

Evelyn from Omaha, NE, this is hilarious coming from a you, a person who threatens to provide my personal information to my employer simply because I post comments on Topix.
higgans

Marion, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
Monopoly Control, Market forces, supply and demand, capitalism.
Get a friggin' grip, histrionic nutcase. You're trying to assign the problem of high gas prices to your President. Get over it. He doesn't control it.
<quoted text>
nutcase? moi?:)
I thought we were talking about 'blame'. now, u mention control. two DIFFERENT things, yes?
deflect, deflect, quack, deflect....
COME ON NOV.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••