The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 383946 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#292567 Aug 7, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
"[C]ountries around the world have lowered their tax rates, leaving the United States with the highest corporate tax rate in the developed world."
Jacob J.Lew is the U.S. treasury secretary.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/jacob-...
Jack"Cayman Islands" Lew ? BO seems to have a fondness for tax evaders.
UiDIOTMAKEWORLDP EACE

Astoria, NY

#292568 Aug 7, 2014
Cheech the Conservative wrote:
Israel has been attacked many times by those terrorist murderers who call themselves "Palistinians".There is no such thing.And the ARABS have been crushed in four major wars against ISRAEL.Who is losing?<quoted text>
So you believe that,, it what Corporastist/govt media want u to believe

Bit why did ISrael/US mass media blacked out the Protest of two sides as Palestine and Isreal people/Peace activists on the border want to end war among each other?

See like you listen to to much Faux media... damn get a brain, most of you ignorant Authoritarians are so brainwashed, you forgot to reseach it and rely on Big boys The big boys dont care about you little peon grunts... as long they profit from human misery.
U drink to much koolaid, no wonder you mentally challenged and you listen to almost every words what the big boys say... If they tell you to jump from 5th story building u will jump for them ?

Man most of u are brainwashed ... FOR THE LOVE OF WARS! sAD TO BE U! bBABABABAAA

“you know i know”

denver

#292569 Aug 7, 2014
Caligula wrote:
<quoted text>
Bigots like you have to be for freedom of religion for Christians only and also have to believe that Christians are so innocent along with the fact that the Christian crusades & inquisition never existing.
Christianity... such a hypocrites relegion.
for the millionth time, you rat faced loser, I'm an atheist

“you know i know”

denver

#292570 Aug 7, 2014
Sunnier wrote:
<quoted text>
Tens of thousands of members of one of Iraq's oldest minorities have been stranded on a mountain in the country's north-west, facing slaughter at the hands of jihadists surrounding them below if they flee, or death by dehydration if they stay.
UN groups say at least 40,000 members of the Yazidi sect, many of them women and children, have taken refuge in nine locations on Mount Sinjar, a craggy, mile-high ridge identified in local legend as the final resting place of Noah's ark.
At least 130,000 more people, many from the Yazidi stronghold of Sinjar, have fled to Dohuk, in the Kurdish north, or to Irbil, where regional authorities have been struggling since June to deal with one of the biggest and most rapid refugee movements in decades.
Sinjar itself has been all but emptied of its 300,000 residents since jihadists stormed the city late on Saturday, but an estimated 25,000 people remain. "We are being told to convert or to lose our heads," said Khuldoon Atyas, who has stayed behind to guard his family's crops. "There is no one coming to help."
Another man, who is hiding in the mountains and identified himself as Nafi'ee, said: "Food is low, ammunition is low, and so is water. We have one piece of bread to share between 10 people. We have to walk 2km to get water. There were some air strikes yesterday [against the jihadists], but they have made no difference."
Yes, I know, muslim sympathizer, liar, hypocrite and failure Oblama couldn't care less,fleabagging flibs couldn't either, free abortions and free birth control are much more important, disgusting pigs.
Lollipop Kid

Los Angeles, CA

#292571 Aug 7, 2014
Savoy 3 Killtop wrote:
<quoted text>
Alright, you talked me into it.
Thank you.
Sucker.

“you know i know”

denver

#292572 Aug 7, 2014
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Do you know the difference between conservative and brain dead tea bigot obstructionist servant to the elite? Apparently, you do not, at least from 99.5% of your posts and your positions on issues that shape the world in which you live. That's apparently okay though, because you continue posting nonsense.
Where's them lies, Blabby? Mine, not BO's, his are easy to find. I guess mine are a little harder to find.
Lollipop Kid

Los Angeles, CA

#292573 Aug 7, 2014
Katrina wrote:
<quoted text>
Its so funny.
The psycho cant live without giving himself favourable judgeits.
What a FRAGILE wuss
What's even more funnier you can't spell you moniker...
Lollipop Kid

Los Angeles, CA

#292574 Aug 7, 2014
*yes..."even more funnier"

“you know i know”

denver

#292575 Aug 7, 2014
- Lady Liberty - wrote:
<quoted text>
It is amazing how cattle and other animal life for that matter can weather such climates.
Now that's a cattle call. Yeehaw, blow cowboy. lol
Eddy Arnold- Cattle Call

“you know i know”

denver

#292576 Aug 7, 2014
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you think it's a little early to be hitting that liquor cabinet?
Blabby only drinks on special occasions, like sunset.

“you know i know”

denver

#292577 Aug 7, 2014
- Lady Liberty - wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a public message board with anonymous people. I cannot believe anyone would waste valuable time collecting posts let alone archiving them to "reveal at a later date". What are you going to reveal? How nasty people including yourself can be? Trust me, people know and really do not like be subjected to it.
A few posts prior to your post to me, I see you harassing and bullying the poster when a post was not even addressed to you. We are all adults here and very capable of defending ourselves without interference from others who just fuel the bickering as it now has added another player into the mix. Quite frankly, I do not see you or your friends adding much input to the discussions here. Those you accuse of stirring things up are just as guilty but they also participate in the discussions more than they fuel the pot.
Try ignoring them as your "archived" posts aren't going to do a thing for you in the long run. You do value your time, don't you? Don't waste it with this kind of tedious b.s.
Again, I am not interested in the histrionics of the posters here. You have been at it for a long time. Get over it and move on or not.
the ex man has been stalking and filing me for years. pretty boring life i guess.

“you know i know”

denver

#292578 Aug 7, 2014
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Republicans will do what to make it all better?
Jobs Bills - Eric Cantor, House Majority Leader

majorityleader.gov/JobsTracker/&#8206 ;

Majority leader

Track the progress of the House Republican Plan for America's Job Creators and learn more about ... 72 - Passed by the House (391-28) on February 11, 2011.

[PDF]
HOUSE-PASSED JOBS BILLS THAT ARE AWAITING ACTION IN ...

kelly.house.gov/sites/...house.../Jobs.PDF&am... ...... ;

United States House of R...

HOUSE-PASSED JOBS BILLS THAT ARE AWAITING ACTION IN THE SENATE ... Protecting Jobs From Government ... Budget for Fiscal Year 2012 H. Con .Res.

House passes jobs bill with wide bipartisan margins - Washington Post

www.washingtonpost.com/.../house-passes-jobs -... ;

The Washington Post

Mar 8, 2012 - In a rare show of bipartisanship, the House approved a measure Thursday designed to make it easier for small businesses to launch initial ...

25 House-Passed Jobs Bills Stuck in the Democratic-Run Senate ...

www.speaker.gov/.../25-house-passed-jobs-bill ... ;

John Boehner

The House passed three more common-sense jobs bills last week, bringing the ... the House in November,“removes barriers to doing business” for job creators.
UiDIOTMAKEWORLDP EACE

Astoria, NY

#292579 Aug 7, 2014
Fed Up Again wrote:
Obama's stance on illegal immigrants.....Would 'blow open' the country
The fundamental reason he became president was he was promising ‘There’s no red state. there’s no blue state. I’m going to bring the country together.’ He’s been a polarizing president, and this would be a nuclear bomb that would blow open and make this country even more divided in a way that most Americans just don’t want.
http://www.caintv.com/ron-fournier-executive-...
how many times do i have to tell you lowly ignorant authoritarians grunts that Obama and US govt does not have power to decide coutse on immigration , try one of the big boys UNHCR.

“May the CEO POWER RULE FOREVER”

Location hidden

#292581 Aug 7, 2014
Reminds of some on this thread.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#292582 Aug 7, 2014
ACLU appealing town's rejection of illegal immigrant housing

Aug. 07, 2014 - 3:29 - Mayor of Escondido, California speaks out

http://video.foxnews.com/v/3719735831001/aclu...
Caligula

San Dimas, CA

#292583 Aug 7, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
the ex man has been stalking and filing me for years. pretty boring life i guess.
Tea baggers like you love it when you think a man is following you.
UiDIOTMAKEWORLDP EACE

Astoria, NY

#292584 Aug 7, 2014
Cheech the Conservative wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =9g1Z3V0QBpgXX Reminds of some on this thread.
i have problem accessing ! What titles ...?

“you know i know”

denver

#292586 Aug 7, 2014
Even Steven wrote:
<quoted text>
You may be a little confused. The Republicans tried to offer compromises that would have funded government. They offered several different continuing resolutions to fund certain areas of the government. They originally wanted to defund Obamacare and when that failed, they moved to the continuing resolution that would delay the individual mandate and repeal the medical device tax. That offer was refused by the Senate. They didn’t even vote on the bill.
The White House called them “piecemeal” and “no way to run a government”. In other words, give us all or give us nothing. The government shut down because the Democrats refused to compromise.
BO refuses to compromise, great uniter my aunt Fannie. He's the most partisan president ever, likely why he'll go down in history as our worst president ever. Reagan and Clinton both were smart enough to know they weren't dictators, BO isn't. Reagan had to work with Tip o"Neil, Clinton had to work with Newt Gingrich, and they did for the benefit of the country. BO simply doesn't care about America.

Facts
Quirky

Denver, CO

#292587 Aug 7, 2014
Obama defends use of executive power

http://video.foxnews.com/v/3719949433001/obam...
Caligula

San Dimas, CA

#292588 Aug 7, 2014
Quirky wrote:
Jailed Marine Tahmooressi back in Mexican court
http://www.hannity.com/articles/war-on-terror...
He should have not brought guns into Mexico. Same rules apply when Mexicans bring illegal shit into the USA, they get in trouble.

Not too sure why the hell you'd defend a person who was breaking the law as his story is full of crap. You simply don't accidentally enter another country with weapons.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min Fit2Serve 197,225
News Violence erupts outside Trump rally in New Mexico 4 min ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 1
News House takes action against Confederate flag, a ... 6 min Three Rounds 168
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min RealDave 1,382,720
News Mexican-American textbook stirs cultural debate... 7 min Tom 15
News Protesters clash with police outside Trump rall... 8 min justhugz 19
News Secret Service investigating Trump's ex-butler ... 9 min Fit2Serve 438
News Feds' transgender guidance provokes fierce back... 9 min woodtick57 849
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 11 min TRUTH 433
News Government to stop using 'negro' and 'oriental' 29 min Three Rounds 280
More from around the web