The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 391187 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

WOW

Albuquerque, NM

#290527 Aug 2, 2014
Upland White Power wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think you can blame Obama for everything when in fact it was by far the legislation passed by Congress over the past 10 years then you are... well I cannot say it here.
This place has not changed!!!

LOLOLO
WOW

Albuquerque, NM

#290528 Aug 2, 2014
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
How adorable. One of the big babies is on judge it duty. LMAO!
Hey Rose!!

:-)
Taletha

Phoenix, AZ

#290529 Aug 2, 2014
ol Number 8 wrote:
This is just a game here. the real world of real people don't have woodtick57s cuz they get the shit kicked out of 'em by real life. that's why they try to seem so big here in make-believe land.
They can only spew abuse disguised as a legitimate point in black n white print. and they can only ignore written "facts?" information? lies?
- whatever -
I speak in public about Topix and all of you here. People are VERY interested whenever I bring it up. Word on the street is worth more than all the news agencies on Earth when people are ready for a fight.
We won't have one though because the same people who troll in make-believe land are too cowardly to EVER act like this in public.
The ones with the biggest mouths the braggarts the blowhards the "tough guys" are the biggest COWARDS.

Woodtick is not the only one. He has no facts only bravado...
Fed Up Again

Shelbyville, KY

#290530 Aug 2, 2014
freebird wrote:
<quoted text>
"it is against US federal law to hire an illegal. that has never been overturned.."
The written law is just toilet paper if it's not enforced. Or no problem if we give them amnesty. Please! You keep claiming how intelligent you are, but time and time again you keep talking out of your ass.
"desalination plants are too expensive. when they run out of water, they will have to use them but the fuel to run them will cost even more then..."
Only because the Lib Loons are against nuclear energy. Maybe if we could use the fuel that the Chimp in Chief burns going around the nation fund raising we could power a few plants. We sure seem to have enough fuel to fly or bus all the illegal invaders around the country.
Which city will be next and why?
Look what happen to Toledo, Ohio in reference to Lake Erie this week:

http://www.toledofreepress.com/2014/08/02/do-...

City of Toledo residents and regional residents (including portions of Lucas, Wood, Fulton and Monroe counties) who receive water from the city are asked to not drink city water until further notice, including water that has been boiled. Water should also not be given to pets.

Toledo Mayor D. Michael Collins said Saturday afternoon via Twitter that results of additional water testing are expected from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) around 7:30 p.m.

“Samples are being flown down to Cincinnati for further tests to ensure accuracy and allow for informed decision making,” according to the City of Toledo Facebook page.

Just a matter of time.
Just a thought

Beloit, WI

#290531 Aug 2, 2014
Since when?There is truth in the adage"it takes money to make money".Employers donot pay you the equivalent of your worth.They are driven by competition to spend their profits on machinery to stay competitive.The rest is human labor which is steadily being replaced by machines/electronics.We face the same problem that people faced in the industrial revolution where factories replaced the family farm.
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>no one said we have a caste system in the US...
you just contradicted yourself, the welfare class can rise out of that class and move up...they do so all the time.
WOW

Albuquerque, NM

#290532 Aug 2, 2014
ol Number 8 wrote:
<quoted text>
GIVE US RELEVENT FACTS that refute the information posted by freebird .
OR STFU
FreeBird is more worried about his mullet then immigration reform.

Business in the front<>Party in the back!!!!!!!

LMFAO!!!!!
WOW

Albuquerque, NM

#290533 Aug 2, 2014
How adorable. One of the big babies is on judge it duty. LMAO!
You know it is Quirky the terrible. HAHAHAHAHA!!!
Taletha

Phoenix, AZ

#290534 Aug 2, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>tame proven false god also gave that land to the muslims..that is the fun thing about false gods you can make them say anything you wish.....
and you and your cult brethren , the muslims, kneel to this same proven false god....how funny!
F Islam.

Gods TRUE chosen people are the Anglo Saxon peole who migrated to the Northern European areas.

Scandinavians. British. Teutonic. Slavic. British Germanic Norwegian kindred peoples.

Khazars took their place - a treacherous warlike people from outer Mongolia

Sources Col. Jack Mohr and Arthur koestlers "The 13th Tribe."

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#290535 Aug 2, 2014
Fed Up Again wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly.
If people trusted the head of CDC who allow many of his employees to become infected recently with a stain of bacteria (don't remember the name of it) how can they protect citizens from this deadly disease?
what employees at the CDC were infected?

you really just toss out any bullshit you can think of, don't you?
Fed Up Again

Shelbyville, KY

#290536 Aug 2, 2014
Katrina Roxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent reply
Don't allow HER or her good squad to silence your opinions - whatever they may be.
She does not own Topix
You're going to be 'trolled' but they are more comical than scary.
They're a laugh a minute and counting.
Taletha

Phoenix, AZ

#290537 Aug 2, 2014
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Rose!!
I think its a rat faced rodent from East LA. He is on line at least 20 hours a day. BARFFFFFFF
WOW

Albuquerque, NM

#290538 Aug 2, 2014
<quoted text>
Yup, that's why I call them hypocrites and frauds. Very dishonest people any way you look at it.
So true!
Fed Up Again

Shelbyville, KY

#290539 Aug 2, 2014
<quoted text>
How crude and rude.
All I suggested was you improve your English skills, and you get all venereal on me. Heal thyself ghetto trash.
LMAO!
Stop trying to make yourself appear high and mighty with words such as "I suggested."
Your primary goal was to belittle people and then have the audacity to Boo Hoo about any rebuttals. You are a fake and prove it daily.

I requested you to improve your filthy mouth and you go bonkers.

When you use MF in every other word, this is not English skills. It pure adulterated trailor talk.
WOW

Albuquerque, NM

#290540 Aug 2, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>why isn't it enforced, fool?
because you idiots don't want to. you cannot see the long term damage done and only want the short term gain of cheap labor. the walmart effect on small town economies.
what about the state laws against hiring illegals? remember when you tried to tell me the feds shut downs AZ's law on that? man you made total ass of your self there, didn't you?
why isn't AZ enforcing their own law against hiring illegals? why isn't CA doing the same? or TX oh wait, they don't have that state law,a nd they hire the most, or is it CA hiring the most?
clean up your own mess, you nanny staters...don't try to pass the bill onto me.
Arizona is a complete shit hole.

It is basically a haven for racists and bigots.

Since: Oct 07

Serving sarcasm since 2007

#290541 Aug 2, 2014
Cheech the Conservative wrote:
I knew ya couldn't live without me.And please spare me.I already told you.Luck has nothing to do with it.Talent,ability,and incentive.Also,in a free country,there are no classes.Just American citizens.Please tattoo that on your brain? somewhere.<quoted text>
Perhaps you would consider calling it opportunity? You can prepare(talent, ability), have plenty of motivation(incentive), but an opportunity must present itself, or you have to create the opportunity, which is not always possible.
Somebody put out a map this week showing the richest person in each state. I wonder how many of them are self-made. I'd really like to know. I noticed the Kochs and Waltons have four out of fifty covered. But Bill Gates is the richest by far.

Since: Jun 10

Concord, CA

#290542 Aug 2, 2014
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>
You know it is Quirky the terrible. HAHAHAHAHA!!!
LOL! No doubt. It's the only thing his whiskey-soaked brain can handle during a hangover.
Taletha

Phoenix, AZ

#290543 Aug 2, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>what employees at the CDC were infected?
you really just toss out any bullshit you can think of, don't you?
The next time you bring out a fact will be the first. You are a

L Loony

I Instigating

A Anger and

R Resentment

(LIAR)
WOW

Albuquerque, NM

#290544 Aug 2, 2014
Taletha wrote:
<quoted text>
I think its a rat faced rodent from East LA. He is on line at least 20 hours a day. BARFFFFFFF
aAre you still thinking people care what you say???

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!

Since: Jun 10

Concord, CA

#290545 Aug 2, 2014
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Rose!!
Ooops, never mind.

I only use the pretty ones myself.
Taletha

Phoenix, AZ

#290546 Aug 2, 2014
Fed Up Again wrote:
<quoted text>
They're a laugh a minute and counting.
Still - they communicate a lot by email. The entire mob can go to Topix moderators and complain about you. Anyone who stands up to Nutter is a target. I got banned like that once. I don't worship Nutter. I have to be careful. Nutter despises me as much as Rico does. Maybe more

Obama worshippers are very common in Chandler. EBT cards.$300 cell phones.$35000 dollar trucks. 3 and 4 shopping carts of groceries. BARFFFFFFF

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 min Cornelius Scudmister 232,972
News Trump bounces into the lead 1 min gwww 60
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min District 1 219,445
News Pro-Sanders demonstrators march in the swelteri... 7 min gwww 4
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 21 min Chimney1 201,232
The Democrat Party is Dead. 22 min DR X 7
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 24 min Quirky 5,387
News Hacked emails show Democratic party hostility t... 1 hr YouDidntBuildThat 130
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Obama is a joke 1,403,949
News Despite her many roles, Hillary Clinton still h... 2 hr woodtick57 193
More from around the web