The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story
Rico is Rancid

Denver, CO

#289859 Jul 31, 2014
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text> In a very nice king size wrought iron and brass bed with a Beautyrest Luxury Firm box springs and mattress and very well, thank you. Do you have a bed or are you still using a sleeping bag?
You must use drugs to have mental decline as specific as you reveal repeatedly. Maybe you should consider just abusing alcohol like your other friends clearly do.
I don't champion ANY law breakers, idiot. I oppose illegal immigration, and I believe in our legal system by and large - with some reservations for when we don't apply equal justice under the law and when we have more laws for property than for people and human rights.
What do YOU champion aside from self-indulgent indifference to other human beings?
Bob Dylan Lay Lady Lay upon my big brass bed

Jose

Sacramento, CA

#289860 Jul 31, 2014
NTR es un borrachone estupido mentira.Gran mentirosa!
Savoy 3 Killtop wrote:
<quoted text>
"Their ignorance is scary. "
Your convicted sexual offender status is what's scary.
Maybe it turns NTR on.
Who knows?
UIdiotRaceMakeWo rldPeace

United States

#289861 Jul 31, 2014
Law Enforcement to Congress: Listen To Us, Not the Lobbyists!
www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2013/10/law-en... ...
As you probably know, a number of CEOs have descended on Washington to lobby for immigration “reform,” i.e., legalizing and importing tens of millions of low ...

United States

#289862 Jul 31, 2014
Why Do the Lobbyists Love Obama?: NO QUARTER USA NET
www.noquarterusa.net/blog/5016/why-do-the-lob...
Sep 24, 2008 · Got that? Mr. Obama, the man who claims he does not take money from lobbyists took almost twice as much money from the top 15 lobbying firms (the real …

United States

#289863 Jul 31, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>so you aren't going to even try? i figured as much...
Another Nice deflection again, you mentally challenged meathead! You go pop that corn of yours, that all you good for, a meathead with a left lobe of scvmbucket! ABahhaaaa

YOU HAVE EXPLAIN BELOW AS FOR YET!
You sure are clueless about about what legislative bill that took US into Financial/economic maelstorm nor you about Civil rights on preciptious incline, so dimwit, explain if you not mentally challenged fool?

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#289864 Jul 31, 2014
UIdiotRaceMakeWorldPeace wrote:
Bruce Dixon
It’s a Clinton-Obama Ticket in 2008
The Handwriting is On the Wall
For Democratic and Republican wings of America’s permanent ruling party, the all-important selection which precedes the election isn’t about poll numbers, votes or the citizens that cast them. It’s about winning the favor of military contractors, the banking and financial sectors and Big Oil. It’s about reassuring insurance and pharmaceutical companies, cozying up to agribusiness, the cable and telecom monopolies, allaying the fears of chambers of commerce, and wooing Hollywood.
Only those who jump through these hoops merit favorable coverage in the corporate media as so-called serious candidates.
... Thus certified, these serious candidates, are deemed worthy of individual and bundled campaign donations from corporate board members, wealthy investors, CEOs, their family members, lobbyists, lawyers, employees, PACs, trade groups and so on. The worthiest are those that collect the most money from these sources, and are in turn celebrated in the corporate media as hardheaded, pragmatic and realistic presidential contenders, and rise in the opinion polls.
Failure on a candidate’s part to stick to the script is severely punished. Any lack of will to reassure the military contractors, Big Oil, Big Insurance, Big Pharma and Big Money in general results in a candidate being labeled “unelectable,” through boycotts by the big money donors and the imposition of kiss-of-death news blackouts on their campaigns.
Hillary-Michelle In 2016? Clinton, Obama Pairing Dubbed A 'Dream Team'(Report)
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/14/hill...
Rep. James Clyburn (D-S.C.) told Newsweek last year that he would “love” to see Obama dabble more into politics.

“It would be a breath of fresh air in D.C.,” he said.“She’s honest and straightforward, which is not what you see in Washington much. She is exactly what we need around here.”

What do you think of a Clinton-Obama presidential ticket? Tell us in the comments.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#289865 Jul 31, 2014
UIdiotRaceMakeWorldPeace wrote:
<quoted text>Another Nice deflection again, you mentally challenged meathead! You go pop that corn of yours, that all you good for, a meathead with a left lobe of scvmbucket! ABahhaaaa
YOU HAVE EXPLAIN BELOW AS FOR YET!
You sure are clueless about about what legislative bill that took US into Financial/economic maelstorm nor you about Civil rights on preciptious incline, so dimwit, explain if you not mentally challenged fool?
no deflection at all...

just waiting for you to state what you said you could...

how is the most fundamental basis of our form of governance bad?

#289866 Jul 31, 2014
SOLARMOVIE DOMAIN GETS STOLEN BY MYSTERIOUS HACKER
http://torrentfreak.com/solarmovie-domain-sto...
Solarmovie, one of the largest video streaming indexes in the Internet, lost control of its domain name yesterday. A mysterious 'hacker' managed to access the name com registrar and transferred the domain name elsewhere. The hijack appears to come from the same person who previously stole 1channel ch.

United States

#289867 Jul 31, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>no deflection at all...
just waiting for you to state what you said you could...
how is the most fundamental basis of our form of governance bad?
Yet more deflection again, you mentally challenged meathead!
YOU HAVE EXPLAIN BELOW AS FOR YET! I'd State a question below as yet you have answer me and want return back to me a question, i'd put out to you first, yep you are woodtick birdbrain! You sure are clueless about about what legislative bill that took US into Financial/economic maelstorm nor you about Civil rights on preciptious incline, so dimwit, explain if you not mentally challenged fool?

Bhahahaaa

#289868 Jul 31, 2014
Stephen Colbert Scoops Up Sarah Palin’s Domain Name
http://time.com/3059181/stephen-colbert-sarah...
"The only Sarah Palin Channel on the internet with a definite article in the address!"
Quirky

Denver, CO

#289869 Jul 31, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I have seen her post on topix for years. I know exactly how she thinks and the nature of commie trollups.
Any questions, plebe?
Rose has humiliated and embarrassed herself so badly over time. That is why She does not post as much except under one of her socks lately.

lololol

#289870 Jul 31, 2014
How to Hunt a Chinese Hacker
http://time.com/2918689/how-to-hunt-a-chinese...
The private firm CrowdStrike followed an alleged Chinese hacker's footprints and uncovered a detailed picture of a menace to U.S. businesses
Quirky

Denver, CO

#289871 Jul 31, 2014
Agents of Corruption wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama tells Republicans:'Stop hating all the time'
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/ameri...
“Some of the things we’re doing without Congress are making a difference, but we could do so much more if Congress would just come on and help out a little bit.
“Just come on. Come on and help out a little bit. Stop being mad all the time. Stop hating all the time. Come on. Let’s get some work done together.”
"So they’re mad because I’m doing my job. And, by the way, I’ve told them. I said,‘I’d be happy to do it with you. So the only reason I’m doing it on my own is because you don’t do anything. But if you want, let’s work together.’
“I mean, everybody recognizes this is a political stunt, but it’s worse than that, because every vote they’re taking like that means a vote they’re not taking to actually help you. When they have taken 50 votes to repeal the Affordable Care Act, that was time that could have been spent working constructively to help you on some things.
“And, by the way, you know who is paying for this suit they’re going to file? You. You’re paying for it. And it’s estimated that by the time the thing was done, I would have already left office. So it’s not a productive thing to do.”
Yeah, listen to the video while he is Shuckin and Jivin in campaign mode while trying to sound like Reverend Wright. G. Damn America!!
Quirky

Denver, CO

#289874 Jul 31, 2014
Judge: No Second Amendment rights outside the home

http://video.foxnews.com/v/3706355232001/judg...
Quirky

Denver, CO

#289875 Jul 31, 2014
Why Americans should care about border crisis

68% Disapprove of Obama

31% Approve

http://video.foxnews.com/v/3707315980001/ann-...

Quirky

Denver, CO

#289876 Jul 31, 2014
Does America have a lack of understanding of radical Islam?

Jul. 31, 2014 - 8:55 - New audio of Bill Clinton saying he could have killed Bin Laden

http://video.foxnews.com/v/3707455205001/does...
Quirky

Denver, CO

#289877 Jul 31, 2014
Federal judge throws out DC ban on guns outside home

Jul. 28, 2014 - 2:51 - Victory for Second Amendment advocates?

http://video.foxnews.com/v/3701450740001/fede...
Quirky

Denver, CO

#289878 Jul 31, 2014
By the way ...

Bonnie Rocks !!!
Quirky

Denver, CO

#289879 Jul 31, 2014
Rep. Gowdy breaks silence on Benghazi investigation

http://video.foxnews.com/v/3703833312001/rep-...

#289880 Jul 31, 2014
Hackers seed Amazon cloud with potent denial-of-service bots
http://arstechnica.com/security/2014/07/hacke...
Attackers have figured out a new way to get Amazon's cloud service to wage potent denial-of-service attacks on third-party websites—by exploiting security vulnerabilities in an open source search and analytics application known as Elasticsearch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Grey Ghost 1,124,898
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 11 min Cornelius Scudmister 158,666
Romney Leads Scattered 2016 GOP Field, Clinton ... 13 min Shinichiro Takizawa 42
Obama to broaden US effort to combat militants 13 min spocko 1,278
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 16 min Mitt s Santorum S... 1,374
'White boy' Biden calls tea party 'crazy' 17 min rfirma 196
GOP governors don't see 'Obamacare' going away 19 min Eleanor 22
Obama keeps his schedule clear to focus on Ebola 20 min OccupyThis 19
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 47 min ChromiuMan 120,769
Justices allow Texas to enforce strict voter ID... 53 min Le Duped 121

US News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE