The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 369943 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#287100 Jul 23, 2014
Savoy 3 Killtop wrote:
<quoted text>
Richard Guerra.
Convicted sex offender.
YEP it's YOU ALRIGHT!
It's obvious that you're retarded.

Location hidden

#287101 Jul 23, 2014
Savoy 3 Killtop wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, NTR should be in jail for little Caitlins death and not to mention her own son Jourdan's numerous run in's with LE.
Great post!
If you feel that strongly about it, you should file a police report Be sure to spell your name and address correctly so that LE can follow up with any questions they have for you.

;)
Fed Up Again

Frankfort, KY

#287102 Jul 23, 2014
Just like the Gun Free Zone in Chicago..........people die.

http://buzzpo.com/first-death-target-guns-req...

Well we knew it would just be a matter of time until waves of violent crime started at Target retail stores. Just like Jack in the Box, the so-called Target gun ban has brought forth a “wave” of armed robberies, and yesterday the first death at Target kicked off with a murder in Van Nuys, CA.

Yesterday, a man in his early 40&#8242;s was shot just outside the Target while pressure washing the store. According to Lt. Jim Gavin of the LAPD, this appeared to be a random shooting, and there’s no indication that the victim and suspect knew each other.

The victim was rushed to Holy Cross Medical Center where he was pronounced dead. Police have the suspect (below) in custody, and believe him to have gang ties. The victim did not have any gang affiliation.
Fed Up Again

Frankfort, KY

#287103 Jul 23, 2014
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
You are already in the toilet bud.
The comedy toilet.
You're in there with carrot top and Louie Anderson.
Is the toilet you are referring to, the same one in the back of a pick up truck in a parade which had a sign that read:'OBAMA'S LIBRARY?"

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#287104 Jul 23, 2014
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
It's obvious that you're retarded.
I was thinking more along the lines of psychotic, possibly obsessive compulsive and obviously intoxicated, but retarded works too.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#287105 Jul 23, 2014
Fed Up Again wrote:
There is an army of over 100,000 hispanic gang members in Texas.
http://madworldnews.com/army-100000-illegal-g...
GREAT post!

And especially since '0' & co.
Put in the HONOR system for 'border crossing'
in the Big Bend National Park
---

BORDER CROSSING OPERATES ON HONOR SYSTEM, BORDER PATROL HUNDREDS OF MILES AWAY

http://humanevents.com/2012/11/28/mexico-bord...
Pee Party Pooper

Philadelphia, PA

#287106 Jul 23, 2014
“The facts suggest that President Obama has just used a federal regulatory agency to launch an economic boycott on Israel, in order to try to force our ally to comply with his foreign-policy demands,” Cruz said in a statement.

Poop!
Fed Up Again

Frankfort, KY

#287107 Jul 23, 2014
"Very few Liberals are open-minded.They shout you down and won't let you speak unless you agree with them."

John Wayne

We know..........

Location hidden

#287108 Jul 23, 2014
Fed Up Again wrote:
<quoted text>
Is the toilet you are referring to, the same one in the back of a pick up truck in a parade which had a sign that read:'OBAMA'S LIBRARY?"
You are one dizzy discombobulated individual aren't you?

I'll bet you frequently forget to brush your teeth don't you?

Location hidden

#287109 Jul 23, 2014
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
I was thinking more along the lines of psychotic, possibly obsessive compulsive and obviously intoxicated, but retarded works too.
All very strong possibilities. ;)
Fed Up Again

Frankfort, KY

#287110 Jul 23, 2014
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the right wingers have an obsession with pedophilia. They enjoy talking about it in detail. I get the feeling that some are building up to it, while others have already done it. No doubt about it, these are sick and dangerous people. This is a case where Topix should get involved with LE. Children need to be protected from these creeps.
Did you know that NAMBLA, the pedophilia org in California is ran by Liberal gays and supported by the Liberal ACLU?

They want to reduce the age of boys to consent having sex with men so the men won't be charged with crimes. Then they have the ACLU to defend them.

You do know what this is. Oops, you don't. Okay, its when a grown man butt screws a young boy to get his perverted jollies off and then if that isn't enough, they insert a part of their anatomy into the young boy's mouth and call it legalized sex.

Is that graphic enough for you or do you need more details?

Just askin.
LEO 477

United States

#287111 Jul 23, 2014
Fed Up Again wrote:
There is an army of over 100,000 hispanic gang members in Texas.

http://madworldnews.com/army-100000-illegal-g...
Time for a slaughter and destroy the enemy.
Fed Up Again

Frankfort, KY

#287112 Jul 23, 2014
American Lady wrote:
Why I Care About This Issue
I care about this issue - and I’m choosing my words carefully and precisely here, based on what I can document – because it has shown me that we have a runaway, lawless system of government bureaucracy, media, law enforcement, courts, and Congress, and if we don’t reclaim the rule of law by giving the people real power to insure that the law is enforced at all levels, the future of every child in this nation (including my own) will be destroyed. This has nothing to do with racism and nothing to do with politics. It has everything to do with accountability. Absolute power corrupts absolutely, and that’s pretty much where America is at right now, because we have no way to hold our elected officials accountable to the law BETWEEN ELECTIONS.
How I reached that conclusion is here
It is imperative that we pass state laws which require measures to insure that the Constitution is followed and the people are able to hold government accountable. A sample bill is here. The rationale for the measures in the bill is here. An explanation for why this issue should be a priority right now is here . A booklet giving an overview of the eligibility issue is here.
Overview of Birth Certificate Problem
Summary: The Hawaii DOH has indirectly confirmed that Obama’s birth certificate was amended in 2006 and is therefore not legally valid. Obama could not have “qualified” by Jan 20, 2009 as required by the 20th Amendment since his birth date, birthplace, and parentage have not been legally determined (unless he has a BC from somewhere else). The HDOH has also confirmed in 2 different ways that the Factcheck COLB is a forgery. HI Governor and friend to Obama, Neil Abercrombie, concurred, telling Mike Evans that there is no birth certificate for Obama in Hawaii. Former HI elections worker, Tim Adams, has also signed an affidavit saying he was told by his superiors that it was common knowledge that Obama has no birth certificate in Hawaii. No Hawaii official has ever claimed that Hawaii has a LEGALLY VALID birth certificate for Obama; the HDOH has said they can’t reveal the legal status of a birth certificate nor reveal anything about a birth certificate, including anything from a BC that would expose a forgery.
Amendment Confirmation for Dummies =)
https://web.archive.org/web/20140310233249/ht...
Butterdezillion's Blog
A time to be silent, and a time to speak…
http://butterdezillion.wordpress.com
Al, this is a great post.
Thank you
Pee Party Pooper

Philadelphia, PA

#287113 Jul 23, 2014
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
She loves the taste of semen.
Fed Up Again

Frankfort, KY

#287114 Jul 23, 2014
Savoy 3 Killtop wrote:
Israeli Spokesman: What Would Your Government Do If Faced With Armed Terrorists and Rockets ‘Raining Down At Your Cities?’
Email
BY: Washington Free Beacon Staff
July 22, 2014 6:11 pm
Israeli spokesman Mark Regev sharply hit back at former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright’s critical comments about Israel Tuesday on The Situation Room, asking repeatedly “what would your government do” if faced with armed terrorists and rockets “raining down at your cities.”
Albright said earlier on CNN that Israel was “overdoing it” with its military response to Hamas in Gaza and hurting its own “moral authority.”
Regev said he did agree with Albright’s comment that Israel had, in fact, accepted a ceasefire earlier in the conflict, but he then pointed out that the conflict continued because Hamas had rejected that agreement.
“Hamas wants this conflict to continue and they are paying a price because of that,” Regev said.“If anyone says Israel’s overreacting, I’d say what would you do? What would your government do with more than 2,000 rockets raining down at your cities fired by terrorists? What would your government do if terrorists were coming across the frontier in these tunnels with explosives and automatic weapons and rocket-propelled grenades to kill and maim people? What would your government do if these missiles attacks were threatening to close down your main transport facilities? If you look at our response, it’s been measured and it’s been proportionate.”
America may be experiencing this soon due to the Obama admin. policies and corruption based on Obama's hatred for America.

Obama would love nothing more than to see America blown off the face of the earth....just like his feelings toward Israel.

Location hidden

#287117 Jul 23, 2014
Fed Up Again wrote:
"Very few Liberals are open-minded.They shout you down and won't let you speak unless you agree with them."
John Wayne
We know..........
John Wayne?

lol

But imagine my shock when I found that Wayne, despite his many film roles as a war hero, turned out to be the biggest draft dodger you'll ever see - and that was World War II when thousands of Americans eagerly volunteered. Wrote Greenwald: "Male American movie stars of the World War II era - from the most politically conservative to the most liberal - went off to fight for their country in droves. Virtually every one of the top male box-office draws of that time enlisted, among them William Holden, James Stewart, Clark Gable, Tyrone Power and Henry Fonda."

"Wayne," said Greenwald, "feared that leaving Hollywood would harm his career and told friends that he couldn't serve his country because he was too old and he needed to support his three children. In contrast, Jimmy Stewart was 33, a year younger than Wayne and flew more than 20 combat missions. Clark Gable was 40 and he volunteered for combat, as did Henry Fonda who was 37, three years older than Wayne and who had three children. He could have easily avoided combat, but didn't."

http://thetelegraph.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article...
Fed Up Again

Frankfort, KY

#287118 Jul 23, 2014
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's Library is an outhouse.....I could never have perfected this any better than the creator of it but.......you are at a loss for words, aren't you?

Po ole Libbie. Pity party, pity party, pity party.
Savoy 3 Killtop

San Jose, CA

#287119 Jul 23, 2014
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll bet you frequently forget to let the gerbils out of your axxhole to go roam and play freely everyday too, don't you.

Je Je Je Je Je

Richard Guerra.<you>

Convicted multiple sex offender.

YES!

It's YOU alright!
Fed Up Again

Frankfort, KY

#287120 Jul 23, 2014
LEO 477 wrote:
<quoted text>
Time for a slaughter and destroy the enemy.
Its either them or us.
Fed Up Again

Frankfort, KY

#287121 Jul 23, 2014
Good evening Patriots

Take care

May GOD Bless and protect yourself and families

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min IdiggHiggs 1,345,891
News Are smarter people actually less racist? 17 min PolakPotrafi 660
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 25 min Dr Guru 207,369
News House Republicans: Benghazi Movie 'Really Makes... 29 min Retired SOF 680
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 34 min IND 213,526
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... 42 min Frankie Rizzo 9,066
US& TURKEY==>>SUPPORTS lSIS! 45 min RUFIANS 1
News Quinnipiac Poll: Ted Cruz on fire in Iowa tied ... 1 hr Lawrence Wolf 200
More from around the web