The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 383969 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

buzzy benny

United States

#276112 Jun 17, 2014
Agents of Corruption wrote:
Koch brothers form super PAC to back free-market candidates; will spend unlimited money on elections
http://triblive.com/politics/politicalheadlin...
The political network connected to billionaire industrialists Charles and David Koch has formally formed a super PAC to spend unlimited amounts of money before the midterm elections.
The super PAC, Freedom Partners Action Fund Inc., filed its paperwork last week with the Federal Election Commission. Politico, which first reported the political action committee's creation, said the super PAC plans to spend $15 million.
The super PAC “will support candidates who share our vision of free markets and a free society and oppose candidates who support intrusive government policies that push the American dream out of reach for the American people,” Marc Short, president of Freedom Partners Chamber of Commerce, said in a statement.
<quoted text>
BOO!

Sorry, I know you are sensitive to the boogieman who lives under your bed and other childish notions.

I sympathize. I'm worried that the Zombie Apocalypse could come true, so I shouldn't brag. But the more ObamaZombies is see, the more real it seems. Is there NOTHING that Obama can do to imitate Nixon that will wake them up?

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#276113 Jun 17, 2014
<quoted text>
A U.S. refugee crisis of epic proportions
http://www.local10.com/news/A-U-S-refugee-cri...
Some of the children are as young as 4. They have notes pinned to their shirts giving authorities a name and phone number or address of a relative in the United States.
Suddenly, U.S. Border Patrol agents are finding themselves having to care for thousands of young lives while enforcing the law. To complicate matters, immigrant advocates say the crisis has proven to be fertile ground for human traffickers who are quick to take advantage of the chaos.
Blame the lying, dirtbag, failure and criminal traitor BO.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#276114 Jun 17, 2014
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope but a mod might..
Got it!
Our staff reviews every item of feedback we receive, normally within 3 business days. Submitting multiple reports for the same post will not result in feedback being processed more quickly.
Due to the volume of requests we process daily, you may only hear back from us if we need further information on your particular issue.
Thanks for your feedback!
-- The Topix Team
Eagle
awww...you got a form e-mail from them that told you to quit bothering them with repeated emails...how personal? is this the most interpersonal contact you have had for a while?

“you know i know”

denver

#276115 Jun 17, 2014
Busy Obama, Lazy Congress
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/robert-brustein...
Since his presidency began, and as of June 14, 2014, President Barack Obama will have made 36 international trips to 47 different countries, in addition to the Vatican and the West Bank. This, in addition to his frequent visits to domestic sites such as tornado and hurricane disaster areas, not to mention such institutions as the West Point Academy, Andrews Air Force Base, the Worcester Technical High School, and local bars and restaurants, makes him the busiest president in American history.
and the lying dirtbag and treasonous failure accomplished zero, except wasting our money and putting co2 into the atmosphere needlessly.
Will this POS never choke on a chicken bone?
King Clutch

Ottumwa, IA

#276116 Jun 17, 2014
Inspector Gadget wrote:
<quoted text>
"You are a petty little scumbag that thinks he can control what gets discussed on a second rate forum."
Coming from you that is absolutely hilarious Jack.
LMAO
Absolutely hilarious!

My sides hurt after reading that!

IG Rocks!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#276117 Jun 17, 2014
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.. Well well well we all knew you been hiding in the shadows.. Perhaps you should read the topix TOS again.. What is it only fine to report the rightwing sites in your eyes??
Eagle
LOL...hiding in the shadows? Yep, that's just about all I do with my life, hide in the shadows here on topix.

To answer your question, I don't think it's okay to report links from right wing sites, but then I'm not the moron that seems to think he needs to be able to control what other people talk about.

That moron would be you.
King Clutch

Ottumwa, IA

#276118 Jun 17, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>awww...you got a form e-mail from them that told you to quit bothering them with repeated emails...how personal? is this the most interpersonal contact you have had for a while?
Back for more Jaxxon?

TOO FCKING FUNNY!

Thanks for the ab workout!

“you know i know”

denver

#276119 Jun 17, 2014
American Lady wrote:
~~~~~*** B~R~E~A~K~I~N~G on F~O~X ***~~~~~
w/Ed Henry
---------- Suspect in Benghazi attack ARRESTED in Libya ---------
He claims he's innocent, like Bergdahl

“you know i know”

denver

#276121 Jun 17, 2014
Sunnier wrote:
Walk into any grocery store in America and there's a good chance the fresh produce you see there was grown in California. Up to half of the nation's fruit, nuts and vegetables are grown in the Central Valley, one of the planet's most fertile growing regions, between Los Angeles and Sacramento.
Now, for the first time this century, the entire state is in severe to exceptional drought.
"It's really depressing for us to leave ground out. We're still paying taxes and payments on everything that's non-production," said Gene Errotabere, whose family has farmed the valley since the late 1920s. "I mean, it's this whole valley. It's just a breadbasket of our whole country here, and to see this much ground being fallowed is not something I like to see."
Our family has vowed to cut back on turnips, arugula, squash and cabbage.
King Clutch

Ottumwa, IA

#276122 Jun 17, 2014
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...hiding in the shadows? Yep, that's just about all I do with my life, hide in the shadows here on topix.
To answer your question, I don't think it's okay to report links from right wing sites, but then I'm not the moron that seems to think he needs to be able to control what other people talk about.
That moron would be you.
Hi Woodtick!

LMFAO!

Thanks for the Ab workout though!

TOO FCKING FUNNY!

ROTFLMFAO!
King Clutch

Ottumwa, IA

#276124 Jun 17, 2014
Folks,

The numericals do not lie per The Firms prerequisites.

Jaxxon IS Woodtick 57.

and.....

WoodTick57 IS Jaxxon.

Mask mask mask all they may, the root numbers tell the tale.

Nuff said per The Firms requirements.

PERIOD!

“you know i know”

denver

#276125 Jun 17, 2014
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
THIS is what we do to terrorists - no matter how long it takes to get the job done. We hunt them down and bring them to justice. That was the promise about Benghazi, and we are on the way to seeing that promise to the families of those who lost their lives fulfilled.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/benghazi-attack-s...
Benghazi attack suspect in U.S. custody after secret raid
ByRebecca KaplanCBS NewsJune 17, 2014, 11:52 AM
The U.S. military captured Ahmed Abu Khattala, a suspected leader of the attacks on a U.S. diplomatic facility in Benghazi, Libya in 2012, in a secret raid that took place over the weekend, the Pentagon announced Tuesday.
Khattala is the first person connected to the attack, which left four Americans dead, to be brought into custody. Republicans have been extremely critical of the Obama administration for failing to bring to justice anyone involved in the attack despite the nearly two years that have gone by since it took place.
White House Press Secretary Jay Carney told reporters that the capture is not the end of the U.S. search for suspects, but "marks an important milestone." He called Khattalah a "key figure in the attack."
An unnamed U.S. official told the Washington Post, which first reported the story, that Khattala's apprehension is, "a reminder that when the United States says it's
What does Il Douche do about those jobs he promised?

Zero, nada, zip,squat, bupkus, nothing

“you know i know”

denver

#276126 Jun 17, 2014
Sunnier wrote:
ANOTHER LIBERAL MASS MURDERER: Elliot Rodgers Followed ‘Young Turks’ via YouTube
You have to hand it to the liberals: they never miss an opportunity to convert tragedy into political gain. In the wake of Elliot Rodger’s six murders–three with a knife and three with a gun, plus injuries inflicted with an automobile–they are calling, once again, for gun confiscation. I guess they are, anyway. As usual, they denounce conservatives and say things like “end the madness,” but confiscation seems to be the point of it all.
Once again, though, liberals are denied the holy grail of mass murderers–a conservative perpetrator, preferably a follower of the Tea Party. Rodger, like most of the others, was a devoted liberal. He followed the Young Turks on YouTube, a far-left group led by a goof named Cenk Uygur who once was an MSNBC host. So, foiled once again, liberals can make only their broader propaganda points.
Ft Hood Shooter: Reg­istered Democrat and Muslim.
Columbine Shooters: Too young to vote … both families were Registered Democrats and progressive liberals.
Virginia Tech shooter: Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff. Registered Democrat.
Colorado theater shooter: Registered Democrat, staff worker on the Obama campaign, occu­py wall street participant .. progressive liberal.
Connecticut school shooter: Registered Democrat. Hated Christians
Here's some fine young demorats, all Obama "sons":

3 arrested in deadly stabbing of Lewis-McChord soldier ...
www.komonews.com/.../3-arrested-in-deadly-sta... ...
KOMO&#8209;TV
Oct 7, 2013 - As the suspects were walking back to their car, Hill appeared to ... Soldiers killing their own -... they do not make a bullet big enough or a rope long enough to punish this SOB .... I served at JBLM just prior to the current war.

Black killers, white victim, the same old story, f Traygone and the horse he rode in on.

“you know i know”

denver

#276127 Jun 17, 2014
Sunnier wrote:
<quoted text>The thing I don't get Brain is almost all government building are harden to the point that a nutjob would have to have a tank to get into the place...But we can't seem to find the money to make are schools harder to get into...Hell I would vote to raise tax if they would spend the money on beefing up the schools to keep these nutjobs out...And also just to clear things up a little I believe we have nutjobs from both sides left or right and it real is pointless to say one side is worse then the other...
Raise the age of gun ownership to 25, the only viable, doable thing that would actually help.

“you know i know”

denver

#276128 Jun 17, 2014
Border Kid wrote:
What's a tea boogger?
A disillusioned group of U.S. citizens that blindly oppose whatever legislative and/or government policy they perceive as being leftist, but said legislation/policy is actually in their own best interest.
What's a fleabagger? A mooch, a loafer, a brainwashed dupe, lied to by his parties leaders and too stupid to know it. The white ones are the worst.

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#276129 Jun 17, 2014
King Clutch wrote:
Folks,
Jaxxon IS Woodtick 57.
and.....
WoodTick57 IS Jaxxon.
PERIOD!
Is your translator on strike? Can't you hire a new one to sit beside your keyboard and nod or shake her head before you push the post comment key? Is your mini keg already empty?

Jaxx is Jaxx and Woodtick is Woodtick. You, on the other hand, are Stan, goat rider, shoe, Mr. Ethics, Smokey, etc, etc. See how silly you display yourself to be when you're so clearly confused about individual posters? Everybody else except Quirky knows those are two distinctly different posters.

St. Croix valley

#276130 Jun 17, 2014
King Clutch wrote:
Folks,
Jaxxon IS Woodtick 57.
and.....
WoodTick57 IS Jaxxon.
PERIOD!
sure pal, outside the facts that say just the opposite.

numericals? it is fun to watch you make a total ass of yourself trying to use terms you don't even come close to understanding.

“you know i know”

denver

#276131 Jun 17, 2014
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
Good news … I guess’
06/17/14
By Steve Benen
http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/good-...
.......There is simply no such thing as uncontested good news. An American POW goes free? Complain that he didn’t deserve it. Unemployment rate drops? Complain that the White House has orchestrated a conspiracy to manipulate data. A strike takes out Osama bin Laden? Complain that Bush and Cheney aren’t getting enough credit.
U.S. forces capture a suspected terrorist believed to be responsible for the murder of four Americans? Complain about … whatever the right can think of.
Indeed, as the afternoon has progressed, the right’s potential talking points have begun to take shape – enough to create a Top 10 list.
1. This is about Clinton’s book tour. It’s hard to know how to respond to such obvious nonsense, but to believe that U.S. Special Forces, the FBI, and the White House hatched a military mission, months in the making, to help a former cabinet official on a book tour seems rather delusional.
2. This is about the IRS “controversy.” Apparently, capturing terrorists is now part of a plot to distract attention away from a story that evaporated a year ago?
3. Obama was golfing when the suspect was captured. I’m not sure if the claim is true, but if it is, I’m not sure why anyone should care. The president ordered the mission; American personnel on the ground carried out the mission. Why would anyone care about Obama’s physical location when the suspect was taken away?
4. Obama should put Ahmed Abu Khattala in Guantanamo. This gem, pushed by Sens. John McCain and Lindsey Graham, argues that the terrorist suspect shouldn’t be tried in courts with a great track record for convicting and imprisoning terrorists.(Wasn’t McCain the guy who, in 2008, said the United States needs to close the detention facility at Guantanamo Bay? Does McCain even remember his own position?) Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Pat Leahy, after hearing about McCain’s and Graham’s appeal, was quoted as saying,”Oh for God’s sake…” which seems like the appropriate reaction.
5. Obama waited for the “perfect political opportunity.” This line, rolled out by former Rep. Joe Walsh (R-Ill.), seems especially bizarre given that it’s easy to think of plenty of other politically opportune moments to capture Abu Khattala. Indeed, there’s nothing particularly interesting or important about right now.
6. Nothing to see here; move along. Told about the Benghazi attacker’s capture in Libya, one Fox News host said,“Good news there … I guess.” Drudge is pretending this is largely meaningless, too. The moral of the story: ridiculous Benghazi conspiracy theories are huge news, while successful counter-terrorism missions in Benghazi are ho-hum.
7. This took too long. There’s a lot of “Obama was too slow” commentary this afternoon. Funny, five full years after 9/11, George W. Bush said he didn’t even much care about catching bin Laden – ever. Where were the conservative complaints then? The truth is, these missions abroad aren’t easy and they take time. A win is a win, no matter how long it takes.
8. Don’t Mirandize! Sen. Kelly Ayotte (R-N.H.) responded to the developments with a statement that read,“Rather than rushing to read him his Miranda rights and telling him he has the right to remain silent, I hope the administration will focus on collecting the intelligence necessary to prevent future attacks and to find other terrorists responsible for the Benghazi attacks.” For the record, Bush/Cheney routinely Mirandized terrorist suspects in U.S. custody, which GOP lawmakers never found troubling until after Jan. 20, 2009.
(more)
Blab,blab, blab, Blabby

St. Croix valley

#276132 Jun 17, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Raise the age of gun ownership to 25, the only viable, doable thing that would actually help.
how would that help in any way at all?

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#276133 Jun 17, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
What does Il Douche do about those jobs he promised?
Zero, nada, zip,squat, bupkus, nothing
I've tried repeatedly to 'splain this to you, Harpo, but you're thick as a brick. Anyhow:

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/01/08/john-b...

John Boehner Tells His Biggest Lie Yet By Claiming Obama Obstructed House Jobs Bills

By: Rmuse
Wednesday, January, 8th, 2014

For the past three years there have been three overriding policies Republicans have embraced as their raison d’ętre that includes attacking women, killing jobs, and demanding a ransom in exchange for a policy that kills jobs. Republicans waltzed into the House in 2011 promising Americans their primary focus was jobs, jobs, jobs, only to begin their war on women and introduce legislation that killed a million jobs. In fact, when Speaker of the House John Boehner was informed the Republican spending cuts would kill 1 million jobs he said,“so be it” as if he could not care less Republicans broke their pledge to voters and sent over a million Americans into unemployment lines. Not much has changed as Boehner said he would consider extending “emergency” unemployment benefits if Democrats and President Obama paid a ransom of passing every Republican so-called “job creation” legislation that failed to pass the Senate.

No-one with a brain expected House Republicans, or Senate Republicans for that matter, to reinstate unemployment benefits for 1.3 million out-of-work Americans without some kind of hostage payment, and although Boehner’s demands will never be paid, it is his contemptible assertion that House Republicans passed even one jobs bill over the past three years. In fact, for three years Republicans deliberately blocked legitimate job creation bills and deliberately killed millions and millions of jobs primarily through hostage taking.

(more)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Realtime 1,382,833
News Saudi Loophole Schumer behind Senate bill that ... 1 min okimar 7
News Government to stop using 'negro' and 'oriental' 1 min WeTheSheeple 300
Pocahantas Warren..... Hypocrite 3 min okimar 1
News Feds' transgender guidance provokes fierce back... 3 min Questions 874
News Protesters clash with police outside Trump rall... 4 min tomin cali 68
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 4 min Slappa 1,407
News House takes action against Confederate flag, a ... 1 hr crucifiedguy 178
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 2 hr cubeshaker 449
More from around the web