The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 390978 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#266341 May 14, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>we, our economy is way way better off than when he took office. so that would prove it wrong...
Only for the already rich, Daffy, keep quacking incoherently:

Wealth rebounds — but mostly for the wealthy
By Rick Newman
12 hours ago
The Exchange

America is rich again — if you add up all the money. But a familiar, unhappy tale is playing out as the nation recovers the household wealth lost from 2007 to 2012.

The total amount of household net worth hit a new record of $80.7 trillion at the end of 2013, according to the Federal Reserve. That’s certainly better than the grueling declines that occurred during the twin housing and stock-market busts. But a deeper look at the numbers shows that the kind of wealth held primarily by the affluent — financial assets — has soared beyond prior levels, while the most common middle-class asset — home equity — is still far below prior highs
freebird

Long Beach, CA

#266342 May 14, 2014
Proof again Obama has failed us and is a liar.

http://cis.org/ICE-Document-Details-36000-Cri...

In 2013, ICE freed 36,007 convicted criminal aliens from detention who were awaiting the outcome of deportation proceedings, according to a document obtained by the Center for Immigration Studies. This group included aliens convicted of hundreds of violent and serious crimes, including homicide, sexual assault, kidnapping, and aggravated assault. The list of crimes also includes more than 16,000 drunk or drugged driving convictions. The vast majority of these releases from ICE custody were discretionary, not required by law (in fact, in some instances, apparently contrary to law), nor the result of local sanctuary policies.
The document reveals that the 36,007 convicted criminal aliens freed from ICE custody in many instances had multiple convictions. Among them, the 36,007 had nearly 88,000 convictions, including:

“you know i know”

denver

#266343 May 14, 2014
NTR1 wrote:
<quoted text>You're right. He's very smart. He could have an M.D. with a specialty credential attached thereto. That said, one can obtain a degree in psychology, but there is no degree in psychiatry.
Basically, Falcon is right. A man who prefers "girls" is not really a self-confident man. He's either seeking to validate his "manliness" (and probably has a very small penis), or he's a control freak who is looking for somebody over whom he can gain control and dominance - somewhat akin to the pedophile - if not an outright child molester.
Do all the wealthy celebrities with young girlfriends and wives know of your low opinion of them? Whether you like it or not, old women are not to be desired.

“you know i know”

denver

#266344 May 14, 2014
we don't need an old , brain damaged gasbag like Hilarity for a leader.

“you know i know”

denver

#266346 May 14, 2014
Demorat Carl Levin up to his eyeballs in the IRS scandal, time for an impeachment or a hanging.

EMAILS: Democratic Senator Pressured IRS To Target Groups
dailycaller.com/.../new-emails-democratic-sen... ...
The Daily Caller
5 hours ago - Carl Levin, according to emails obtained by the watchdog group Judicial ... email to IRS internal investigators shortly before the scandal broke,

Scumbag piece of filth
Quirky

Denver, CO

#266347 May 14, 2014
Aprilvue wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I remember the SSDI info. It came out during one of the sock rants. There was an issue of replying to posts in 1st person, but under a different ID....whoops....
I just get tired of the horrid language and posts between personalities here.
I do understand, however.
It’s getting harder by the minute to defend the POTUS, which would of course be germane to the topic. Day by day, a quick search reveals new news about this failed administration. In the past two days, I’ve posted articles from staunchly liberal outlets including NYT and WAPO critical of Obama and questioning the viability of his programs.
These Dipch!t`s blindly follow our Failure in Chief and love the Race Card. They Love the fact that illegal Aliens cost the USA 400 billion a year as well as destroys our job market.

“you know i know”

denver

#266348 May 14, 2014
VoteVets org wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals and Progressives have been against Bush for the same reasons as Obama.
I did not appreciate Bush spying on all Americans and now Obama is doing it.
Two wrongs does not make it right.
Regardless, what you posted re Bush was garbage, libs don't care about spying or any other wrongdoing under Il Douche. Just like they didn't care that Clinton was a twice accused rapist and serial sexual abuser.

I don't believe either were or are spying on all Americans. Islamofascists have not given up trying to harm us. The Patriot Act was necessary, Il Douche renewed it and increased the spying.

“you know i know”

denver

#266349 May 14, 2014
VoteVets org wrote:
<quoted text>
The Supreme Court are Activist Justices of the worst kind proven by Bush v. Gore.
----------
No other future Supreme Court or any court is allowed to use Bush v Gore as precedent. Bush is truly an illegitimate President. http://tinyurl.com/2ps3e3
George W. Bush's January 20, 2001 inauguration was unconstitutional. This isn't because Bush lost the popular vote. Nor is it because he lost Florida and thus the electoral vote. The U.S. Supreme Court's decision to hear the Florida recount lawsuit, Bush v. Gore, violated the U.S. Constitution. It's a states' rights issue. Elections fall under state law; the highest court that may resolve a legal challenge about an election is a state supreme court. The U.S. Supreme Court--a federal body--didn't have jurisdiction in the case.
http://yalelawjournal.org/2006/11/07/flanders...
Has Bush v. Gore Become the Case That Must Not Be Named?
August 15, 2006 / http://tinyurl.com/qbx2s
At a law school Supreme Court conference that I attended last fall, there was a panel on “The Rehnquist Court.” No one mentioned Bush v. Gore, the most historic case of William Rehnquist’s time as chief justice, and during the Q. and A. no one asked about it. When I asked a prominent law professor about this strange omission, he told me he had been invited to participate in another Rehnquist retrospective, and was told in advance that Bush v. Gore would not be discussed.
The ruling that stopped the Florida recount and handed the presidency to George W. Bush is disappearing down the legal world’s version of the memory hole, the slot where, in George Orwell’s “1984,” government workers disposed of politically inconvenient records. The Supreme Court has not cited it once since it was decided, and when Justice Antonin Scalia, who loves to hold forth on court precedents, was asked about it at a forum earlier this year, he snapped,“Come on, get over it.”
There is a legal argument for pushing Bush v. Gore aside. The majority opinion announced that the ruling was “limited to the present circumstances” and could not be cited as precedent. But many legal scholars insisted at the time that this assertion was itself dictum — the part of a legal opinion that is nonbinding — and illegitimate, because under the doctrine of stare decisis, courts cannot make rulings whose reasoning applies only to a single case. http://www.nytimes.com/2006/08/15/opinion/15t...
Sorry, no proof at all of your claim. Every SC decision pisses someone off. Christ man, Il Douche violates the constitution at every turn.

“This is all a game”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#266350 May 14, 2014
Katrina wrote:
<quoted text>
Sterling bought the team for $15 million in the early 1980s. The team is reportedly worth $1.75 billion according to some estimates.
Sterling has an unsavory reputation IMO. Oprah and Magic are using their "celebrity" They lead a loathsome mob of bigots
who want to purchase the Clippers
BTW NTR and Rose are White. X Man and Rico are anti White Mexican bigots who blame White America for their failures in life
Gloria you are cluelss to the facts. Valuation of $1.75 billoin for the Clippers? Post your link.
Sterling is a billionare slum lord. Do your due diligence, it will confirm my statement.
Magic has donated, founded organizations and invested his time and money to the social and economic infrastructure of the Los Angeles basin. You support Sterling? He is a sick man who has no business being in the media. Just go about your life in Tempe.

“you know i know”

denver

#266351 May 14, 2014
VoteVets org wrote:
<quoted text>
You are disappointing me with your adolescent mindset, with some education certainly.
I give what I get. You want polite from me, be polite to me.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#266352 May 14, 2014
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Pathetic. You're no better than a troll, just like those you befriend and fawn over constantly out of desperation. So sad.
Obama is a failure.... Yes, so sad.

“This is all a game”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#266353 May 14, 2014
Katrina wrote:
A $154,000 bank portfolio at Chase Bank. A new kitchen. Its a good life.
Based om your inflated valuation of the Clippers your bank account balance is questionable.

“you know i know”

denver

#266354 May 14, 2014
VoteVets org wrote:
<quoted text>
The Supreme Court are Activist Justices of the worst kind proven by Bush v. Gore.
----------
No other future Supreme Court or any court is allowed to use Bush v Gore as precedent. Bush is truly an illegitimate President. http://tinyurl.com/2ps3e3
George W. Bush's January 20, 2001 inauguration was unconstitutional. This isn't because Bush lost the popular vote. Nor is it because he lost Florida and thus the electoral vote. The U.S. Supreme Court's decision to hear the Florida recount lawsuit, Bush v. Gore, violated the U.S. Constitution. It's a states' rights issue. Elections fall under state law; the highest court that may resolve a legal challenge about an election is a state supreme court. The U.S. Supreme Court--a federal body--didn't have jurisdiction in the case.
http://yalelawjournal.org/2006/11/07/flanders...
Has Bush v. Gore Become the Case That Must Not Be Named?
August 15, 2006 / http://tinyurl.com/qbx2s
At a law school Supreme Court conference that I attended last fall, there was a panel on “The Rehnquist Court.” No one mentioned Bush v. Gore, the most historic case of William Rehnquist’s time as chief justice, and during the Q. and A. no one asked about it. When I asked a prominent law professor about this strange omission, he told me he had been invited to participate in another Rehnquist retrospective, and was told in advance that Bush v. Gore would not be discussed.
The ruling that stopped the Florida recount and handed the presidency to George W. Bush is disappearing down the legal world’s version of the memory hole, the slot where, in George Orwell’s “1984,” government workers disposed of politically inconvenient records. The Supreme Court has not cited it once since it was decided, and when Justice Antonin Scalia, who loves to hold forth on court precedents, was asked about it at a forum earlier this year, he snapped,“Come on, get over it.”
There is a legal argument for pushing Bush v. Gore aside. The majority opinion announced that the ruling was “limited to the present circumstances” and could not be cited as precedent. But many legal scholars insisted at the time that this assertion was itself dictum — the part of a legal opinion that is nonbinding — and illegitimate, because under the doctrine of stare decisis, courts cannot make rulings whose reasoning applies only to a single case. http://www.nytimes.com/2006/08/15/opinion/15t...
Al Snore lost the election for one reason, his anti gun stance, he didn't even carry his home state. Il Douche didn't repeat that blunder.

“you know i know”

denver

#266355 May 14, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>what is it that you think is 'bad' going on now?
can you actually form a cogent thought? yes, you pity me...sure pal, sure...
quack, quack, Daffy. Sweeping streets has addled your brain.

“you know i know”

denver

#266356 May 14, 2014
Il Douche will do nothing, zero, sqaut, zip, nada re the VA wrong doings, mark my words. I am always right.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#266357 May 14, 2014
harmonious wrote:
Demorat Carl Levin up to his eyeballs in the IRS scandal, time for an impeachment or a hanging.
EMAILS: Democratic Senator Pressured IRS To Target Groups
dailycaller.com/.../new-emails-democratic-sen... ...
The Daily Caller
5 hours ago - Carl Levin, according to emails obtained by the watchdog group Judicial ... email to IRS internal investigators shortly before the scandal broke,
Scumbag piece of filth
With the obfuscation and deceit from the WH towards Congressional subpoenas, but Judicial Watch's success in obtaining documents, Congress needs to submit FOIA's.

The president is a failure, a liar, and a coward.

Sad.

“you know i know”

denver

#266358 May 14, 2014
jimmy krack korn wrote:
<quoted text>
good morning, here's to you..........
LAUGH AT ME
http://youtu.be/berHdguUts0
Salvatore Phillip Sonny" Bono
Well, can I be like any guy?
Why do they have to make me run?
What do they care about
The clothes that I wear?
What do they get from making fun?
Well, we got a lot of space
And if you don't like my face
It ain't me, who's going anywhere
'Cause I don't care
Let them laugh at me, if that's so fair
Well, then I don't have to care
To be free until they laugh at me
And I'll cry for you
And I'll pray for you
And I'll do everything
That the man upstairs said to do
I'll do it all for you, babe
Yes, well, I'll do it all for you
It's got to be sometime
It's got to be somewhere
I'm gonna make that achievement
Then maybe the next time
That you don't wear a silk tie
And I can walk by and say hi
Say hi instead of why
People may laugh
But that don't bother me

All Topix libs

(apologies to Johnny Winters)
freebird

Long Beach, CA

#266359 May 14, 2014
I would have posted one of the other MSM reports on this, but they are so busy sucking Obamas nuts, they don't have time to report on real news. Taxpayers being ripped off from our government and the lib loons are always crying about they need more taxes collect. How about not wasting taxpayers money.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/05/14/ob...

Employees at an ObamaCare processing center in Missouri with a contract worth $1.2 billion are reportedly getting paid to do nothing but sit at their computers.
"Their goals are set to process two applications per month and some people are not even able to do that," a whistleblower told KMOV-TV, referring to employees hired to process paper applications for ObamaCare enrollees.
The facility in Wentzville is operated by Serco, a company owned by a British firm that was awarded $1.2 billion in part to hire 1,500 workers to handle paper applications for coverage under the law, according to The Washington Post.
The whistleblower employee told the station that weeks can pass without data entry workers receiving even a single application to process. Employees reportedly spend their days staring at their computers, according to a KMOX-TV report.
“They’re told to sit at their computers and hit the refresh button every 10 minutes, no more than every 10 minutes,” the employee said.“They’re monitored, to hopefully look for an application.”
The employee accused Serco of attempting to conceal the lack of work as it continues to hire employees for processing centers in Missouri, Kentucky and Oklahoma. The employee said Serco is compensated for each worker it hires.
The Centers for Medicaid and Medicare services told KMOV-TV in a statement that "Serco is committed to making sure federal funds are spent appropriately, and the number of Serco staff is reviewed on a regular basis."
Last year, the British government launched an investigation into the firm's parent company, Serco Group, for allegedly overbilling the government by "tens of millions of pounds" under a contract to monitor offenders on parole and individuals released on bail, The Washington Post reported.
The Obama administration defended the high-dollar contract at the time.
"Serco is a highly skilled company that has a proven track record in providing cost-effective services to numerous other federal agencies," then-Medicare spokesman Brian Cook said.“The company has provided exceptional records management and processing support to other federal agencies, similar to work they will do for the marketplace."

“you know i know”

denver

#266360 May 14, 2014
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget "hoe."
And be sure you tell the truth about the way you mean it.
'Ho is the name you can't seem to grasp, Hosie. I have a "hoe" near my garden.

“you know i know”

denver

#266361 May 14, 2014
Petal Power wrote:
AGAIN??.
I want Dates and events..!!!
Names!!!

You name names!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 2 min liteThong 35,550
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min Dr Guru 219,248
News Justicea s gay marriage order halts licenses in... (Jan '16) 3 min Terra Firma 467
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 6 min who cares 14,594
News Ohio's Kasich urges working together at NAACP c... 7 min Lawrence Wolf 95
News Will Green Political Machine Foil Trump? 10 min IB DaMann 4
News Pundit cites 'Dora the Explorer' to criticize K... 12 min serfs up 8
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 17 min Obama is a joke 1,402,974
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 31 min Jay 232,738
News Despite her many roles, Hillary Clinton still h... 47 min gwww 71
News Hillary Clinton picks Tim Kaine as vice preside... 1 hr TrumpyHumpyHonkyD... 116
More from around the web