The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 408938 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“Vos figere non stultitia”

Since: Jan 14

Fort Worth, TX

#262178 Apr 30, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Your point appears to be that black on white crime has been increasing for 14 years, do I have that right?
Food for thought:
"When Holder delivered his 2009 “nation-of-cowards” speech blaming racism for racial separation, Manhattan Institute’s Heather Mac Donald suggested that our attorney general study his crime statistics.
In New York from January to June 2008, 83 percent of all gun assailants were black, according to witnesses and victims, though blacks were only 24 percent of the population. Blacks and Hispanics together accounted for 98 percent of all gun assailants. Forty-nine of every 50 muggings and murders in the Big Apple were the work of black or Hispanic criminals.
New York Police Commissioner Ray Kelly confirms Mac Donald’s facts. Blacks and Hispanics commit 96 percent of all crimes in the city."
Ergo, Black on white crime HAS increased over the past 14+ years. Thanks for seeing my point.
Sir Drop The Clutch

Ottumwa, IA

#262179 Apr 30, 2014
Katrina wrote:
Sit on it Rico.
Nobody takes you seriously.
NOBODY.
Except his gynocologist.

Fort Worth, TX

#262181 Apr 30, 2014
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were "fluent" in Spanish, you would have understood the whole "Je Je" thing. Because you stated that you didn't understand the whole "Je Je" thing, you cannot be very fluent.Pronunciation of the alphabet is a fundamental requirement towards becoming "Fluent" in any language.
BTW: The Spanish that Mexican Anchor Brats speak here in the USA isn't really Spanish. It's more like Spanglish.
Ok, you caught me. In order to impress you, I claimed to be fluent in Spanish. MAN!!! I SO wanted to look good in your eyes. DARN! BTW, Your post was in English, so your "Spanish" laughter was a non sequitur. And another BTW for you; I didn't have any trouble speaking with people when I was in Spain. Maybe I was in the wrong part, do you suppose?(I've been conversant in the language since high school.)
The Mind of Madness

Anaheim, CA

#262183 Apr 30, 2014
Sir Drop The Clutch wrote:
<quoted text>
Shuddup Jaxxon, you love your chili dogs attached to another man's groin and you know it.
Big upfront disqualification there.
Your thoughts are typical of your kind.
immoral harmonious

Los Angeles, CA

#262185 Apr 30, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Judge Ratso ignored her screams of "but daddy, i'm a virgin"
Thanks for turning this site into the cesspool of morbidity and vulgarity,
You sck fck.
ftp

Tallahassee, FL

#262186 Apr 30, 2014
Quirky wrote:
The libtards are having a melt down today..
LMAO!
Rose has gone bonkers again. That is what happens to people that don't have an honest bone in their body.
Same Old Song

Anaheim, CA

#262187 Apr 30, 2014
Rose this Rose that........ what a bunch of lilly livered old bats.
Sir Drop The Clutch

Ottumwa, IA

#262188 Apr 30, 2014
immoral harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
You sck fck.
Says the innocent one in the snow white silk cape that wishes every white person on earth would burn in an oven.

I got your number Rico.
Sir Drop The Clutch

Ottumwa, IA

#262189 Apr 30, 2014
The Mind of Madness wrote:
<quoted text>Your thoughts are typical of your kind.
And your thoughts are with supporting the Progressives and killing the unborn.

Who will burn at the stake first?

You?

Or.

Me?
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#262190 Apr 30, 2014
Dr Nip Tuck wrote:
<quoted text>
So that's why you have the T!ts on your back.
You have 'em on your brain perve.
ftp

Tallahassee, FL

#262191 Apr 30, 2014
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
This isn't your thread, you big baby.
You are on a major meltdown alert!

Relax.
Sir Drop The Clutch

Ottumwa, IA

#262192 Apr 30, 2014
immoral harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
You sck fck.
Was this post meant for Rose?

Since: Jun 10

United States

#262193 Apr 30, 2014
ftp wrote:
<quoted text>Rose has gone bonkers again. That is what happens to people that don't have an honest bone in their body.
Lying little trouble maker.

So typical of you liars and hypocrites though. You jump on this thread and post your hateful accusations and lies, then dare accuse someone of "going bonkers."

Look around, hypocrite. Look at all the filth posted by YOUR friends. You hypocrites are all alike.

If anyone has "gone bonkers" it's your good buddy Ferrell who post the most vulgar, vile and abusive insults of anyone. YOUR friend just like the other morons here, Quirky, POS, harmonious and the rest of you ignorant, lowlife extremists.

Now have a hissy fit and threaten to get me banned, pancake boy. You people dish the chit on this thread, then accuse others of being insulting.

You're all liars and depraved, heartless scum.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#262194 Apr 30, 2014
Katrina wrote:
Hello Bonnie!
Hey!

United States

#262195 Apr 30, 2014
Same Old Song wrote:
Rose this Rose that........ what a bunch of lilly livered old bats.
LOL! No kidding. These wimps can't handle one 65-year-old Irish woman. Imagine how they'd fall apart if they had to confront a man in person. They'd pee their pants.

I've never so much cowardice in my life. My cats are braver.

United States

#262196 Apr 30, 2014
<seen.....>

Come on pigeons. Eat it.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#262197 Apr 30, 2014
Sir Drop The Clutch wrote:
<quoted text>
(((Bonnie)))
(((((WHAT!))))) LOL.

United States

#262198 Apr 30, 2014
ftp wrote:
<quoted text>You are on a major meltdown alert!
Relax.
LMAO! I told POS this isn't his thread. How is that a "meltdown alert" you silly man?

You're sadistic, ftp. I bet you abuse your wife. You fools amuse me with all your lies and insults.

YOU relax, hypocrite. I'm just warming up. This is what you bait for, then you accuse me of having a "meltdown?" Hahahhaha!

Hilarious. Let's play, ftp. Come on, I dare you.

Fort Worth, TX

#262199 Apr 30, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Read this and get back to me:
by Thomas J. DiLorenzo
The thousands of mortgage defaults and foreclosures in the "subprime" housing market etc.
The man has issues and doesn't mind enticing a few weak-minded people to join him on his conspiracy hunts. Try reading some articles by someone who ISN'T consumed by fear and hate. Broaden your horizons.
Far Right 2014 Midterms

Anaheim, CA

#262200 Apr 30, 2014
East bound and down, loaded up and truckin',
We're gonna do what they say can't be done.
We've got a long way to go and a short time to get there.
I'm east bound, just watch ol' "Bandit" run.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Specter of Lyndon Johnson haunts Trump 2 min The Real Donald T... 29
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Putins Puppet 1,479,318
News King's legacy celebrated as Trump, Lewis duel l... 3 min Tweet-and-Rump 169
News COMMENTARY: Obamas leave an image that will nev... 3 min Lawrence Wolf 11
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 4 min Tm Cln 17,711
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min AMERICAN SUNSHINE 256,272
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min District 1 233,960
News As anger over election of Donald Trump erupts, ... 15 min Lawrence Wolf 4,336
News Hillary Clinton won US popular vote by nearly 2... 29 min TRUMP LIES HE LIES 1,066
More from around the web