The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 393272 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Katrina

Tempe, AZ

#250231 Mar 16, 2014
Barney Fwank wrote:
<quoted text>It runs in the LibTard family, pick a tax cheat for Treasurer, a pedophile for secretary of education, a bank fraud extraordinaire for secretary of commerce, a banned attorney for president and Worst Lady, etc..... Spin that Libs
My dad says most of Obama's cabinet should be in prison or awaiting trial that could land them in prison
Katrina

Tempe, AZ

#250232 Mar 16, 2014
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
GF? You live with your Grandfather? Good for you! <Chuckles>
http://www.emporia.edu/news/06/22/2011/studen... ?
Woodtick has credibility of midget tag team wrestling....

“Take a deep breath”

Since: Dec 12

Let it out

#250233 Mar 16, 2014
Free your Ax wrote:
<quoted text>
Lyin' sack o' dope!
Don't put your weed in a sack! Keep it in a glass jar dude! Unless it's that Mexican brick weed. Just feed that to your chickens.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#250234 Mar 16, 2014
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't believe me all you want. It makes no matter to me. I understand the market. I had Internet service over the old phone line. It was decent when it was up but it went down a lot. The federal government office where I work at had fiber optic cable installed and the down time went to zero. I liked the idea of having fiber optic to my home. I already made connections with AT&T and Sprint Technicians who did the install at my office. That's how I found out about the fiber install job at another government facility and won the bid subcontracting the interior install and getting all that extra conduit and fiber that I used to install fiber at my own home. Sure. It was kind of unfair because I knew what the subcontractors charged for my office so I was able to underbid and win. Anywho. When I contacted AT&T about hooking fiber up to my home, the rep tried to scare me away from it by telling me that I was responsible for the cost of running the fiber from my house to the main. When I said I would handle that, the rep was shocked and asked "Do you know how much that will cost?!" in an attempt to scare me away from the idea. I didn't flinch. I simply did some research and discovered that the fiber was only two blocks down the street and the alley behind my house led straight to it. I contacted Kansas One Call and told them the location I was planning on digging and a couple days later the utilities came out and marked their underground lines. I reserved a ditch witch from the local true value hardware store and got a Mexican acquaintance to bring his buddies over for beer and barbecue. They dug that trench faster than I could connect the conduit together. We fished the fiber through the conduit leaving extra fiber at each end and dropped the conduit into the trench and buried it. The folks from AT&T came out the following week and tapped the main. They conducted a continuity test at my end and wallah! Reliable High Speed Internet! Hooked up for FREE!$24.99 per month!!! Those who can, do. Those who can't, pay.
sure pal...sure...

they sent out a hook-up crew for free...happens all the time...

after pointing out so many of your previous lies, you can see why no one believes this bullshit of yours.

you didn't have to dig under any roadways or sidewalks or even the ally you mentioned?

it is fun to watch you build these lies you cannot support...

so still nothing on any universities with honor rolls? not even one?

nothing about you documented post of removing all social assistance programs when you claimed you never said that?

run a long little boy... you can't even post without lying , these days...your need for creating an alternate reality for yourself is shocking..
freebird

Long Beach, CA

#250235 Mar 16, 2014
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably Gold Fish. If he has a Grandfather, the Grandfather disowned him a long time ago. So would the Gold Fish if he could just swim away.

“Take a deep breath”

Let it out

#250236 Mar 16, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text> the US sent the Russians a strongly worded missive about invading other nations from their Baghdad embassy...
the Chinese did the same from their Tibetan consulate...
OK. Now that was funny.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#250238 Mar 16, 2014
Since when did Obama care about any ones Constitution ???

White House Rejects Crimea Vote, Decries Russian 'Intimidation'

"This referendum is contrary to Ukraine's constitution, and the international community will not recognize the results of a poll administered under threats of violence and intimidation from a Russian military intervention that violates international law," White House spokesman Jay Carney said in a statement.

nbcnews.com
Katrina

Tempe, AZ

#250239 Mar 16, 2014
I would be happy if Ghost Rider started posting again.

St. Croix valley

#250240 Mar 16, 2014
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
still not a back up your bullshit?

you seem to be posting to me a lot for someone you swore you would never post to again..

you word means absolutely nothing at all, does it?

most of us feel the worth of our word s one of our largest assets...you obviously do not care about it at all...

“Take a deep breath”

Let it out

#250241 Mar 16, 2014
freebird wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably Gold Fish. If he has a Grandfather, the Grandfather disowned him a long time ago. So would the Gold Fish if he could just swim away.
If he lives with his Gold Fish, who is paying the bills? It's got to be a senile old grandpa or his guy friend.
Brad

Bolton, CT

#250242 Mar 16, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>the borders are not the problem, dear. your fellow 'citizens" hiring illegal workers is the problem..
try to focus on what works, not attempting to treat a symptom of the problem..the fact that you are so easily misdirected by those you parrot shows you cannot discuss this issue intelligently...
BS

If the feds did their job and secured the borders and ports of entry nobody would be hiring these invaders and they wouldn't be abusing the justice system,schools,entitlement rolls and hospitals.

“Take a deep breath”

Let it out

#250243 Mar 16, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>sure pal...sure...
they sent out a hook-up crew for free...happens all the time...
after pointing out so many of your previous lies, you can see why no one believes this bullshit of yours.
They hooked me up for free. Perhaps they will charge a fool like you a little more to make up for their charity.
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you didn't have to dig under any roadways or sidewalks or even the ally you mentioned?
Actually, No. I do have the equipment to drill horizontally but on this job it wasn't needed. No sidewalks. No paved roads. Just a straight shot down the alley to the main line.
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>it is fun to watch you build these lies you cannot support...
Again, learn to comprehend the written language. Then get back with me.
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>so still nothing on any universities with honor rolls? not even one?
I just posted a link. Whats the matter? Didn't look?
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>nothing about you documented post of removing all social assistance programs when you claimed you never said that?
run a long little boy... you can't even post without lying , these days...your need for creating an alternate reality for yourself is shocking..
What is shocking is your inability to understand the words that are placed before you. No wonder the US is lagging behind the rest of the world in literacy rates. College grads like yourself are dumber than a pot smoking high school dropout.
Progressive Retardation

Westminster, CA

#250244 Mar 16, 2014
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't put your weed in a sack! Keep it in a glass jar dude! Unless it's that Mexican brick weed. Just feed that to your chickens.
LMAO
Progressive Retardation

Westminster, CA

#250245 Mar 16, 2014
Katrina wrote:
<quoted text>
My dad says most of Obama's cabinet should be in prison or awaiting trial that could land them in prison
He is correct
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#250246 Mar 16, 2014
Har Har Har wrote:
<quoted text>
Fascinating. When was the last time you were satisfied? 1954?
Bring back Ghost Rider! We want Ghost Rider!
He's the man.

“Take a deep breath”

Let it out

#250247 Mar 16, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>still not a back up your bullshit?
you seem to be posting to me a lot for someone you swore you would never post to again..
you word means absolutely nothing at all, does it?
most of us feel the worth of our word s one of our largest assets...you obviously do not care about it at all...
You asked for he name of a university that has an honor roll and I provided a link to Emporia State Universities spring honor roll and you now want to know why I am replying to your comments. You are weak. Weak minded and weak spirited. Does your GF beat you around a lot? I would bet money that he does.
Twilah

Cypress, TX

#250248 Mar 16, 2014
Obama-Kerry-Biden...Et al, are doing their very level best to try to stampout democracy worldwide!

but, what do the people want?.........

Early Count Shows 95 Percent of Crimea Voters Want to Be Russian

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/ukraine-cris...

and.....

Euphoria and Jubilation in Crimea after secession vote

http://www.tuscaloosanews.com/article/2014031...

I'd say the citizens, the voters, have spoken, and in a unified and very clear voice!

Hands off Crimea!

How will Obama attempt to unravel this classic clusterf--ck that he and his State dept. have created?

Will he return the missiles that he himself removed from Poland just to politically spite the GW Bush past administration, who put them in their in the first place??

giggle..giggle..giggle

Stay tuned!

St. Croix valley

#250249 Mar 16, 2014
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
BS
If the feds did their job and secured the borders and ports of entry nobody would be hiring these invaders and they wouldn't be abusing the justice system,schools,entitlement rolls and hospitals.
no border is absolutely secure

how far up our coasts would your razor wire go?

don't try to think, dear, it only causes shame and embarrassment for you...

St. Croix valley

#250250 Mar 16, 2014
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
They hooked me up for free. Perhaps they will charge a fool like you a little more to make up for their charity.
<quoted text>
Actually, No. I do have the equipment to drill horizontally but on this job it wasn't needed. No sidewalks. No paved roads. Just a straight shot down the alley to the main line.
<quoted text>
Again, learn to comprehend the written language. Then get back with me.
<quoted text>
I just posted a link. Whats the matter? Didn't look?
<quoted text>
What is shocking is your inability to understand the words that are placed before you. No wonder the US is lagging behind the rest of the world in literacy rates. College grads like yourself are dumber than a pot smoking high school dropout.
not one other utility in that stretch? hmmm...

bullshit!

and no, they do not hook up to private lines for free.

just one more of your lies proven...
Twilah

Cypress, TX

#250251 Mar 16, 2014
Katrina wrote:
<quoted text>
One more thing. He likes to give the impression he's NOT Mexican. I kept the picture he posted when he was posting as "American 12."
Reality: He's NOT Scandinavian or Norwegian.
Yeah he's going around telling everyone his real first name is Bjorn and that he loves kipper snacks and Neufchatel cheese!

What next?

His parents were some of the very first Vikings to land in North America?

giggle..giggle..giggle

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min syamsu 204,957
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min An NFL Fan 1,418,869
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min District 1 222,482
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 5 min Surgit Tempestas 7,735
News Clinton blames Republican leaders for a 'paraly... 5 min swampmudd 1,557
News Raiderettes Visit Japan - Group 2 (Feb '06) 8 min comtech 61
News News 14 Mins Ago Trump rebukes racism claims as... 8 min bottlecap 46
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 16 min Frankendrumpf 239,445
News Donald Trump's immigration policy: Then and now 37 min Go Blue Forever 144
More from around the web