Labor's plan to fight back

Dec 12, 2012 Full story: Politico 394

Labor unions, stung by an unexpected setback in Michigan, where Republican Gov. Rick Snyder signed a right-to-work law Tuesday limiting their ability to collect dues, are eyeing a large-scale counteroffensive against the conservative state leaders who have slashed away at union power since the 2010 midterm elections.

Full Story
Face the Facts

United States

#170 Dec 13, 2012
Ned wrote:
<quoted text>
Another P.o.S tea bagger with a lot of keyboard courage and too much time on his hands hoping (and praying) all that prosperity and wishful thinking your masters are pumping you full of is gonna land nearby. Got new for you. You'll be standing there waiting a long time. Can't believe there are so many naive big mouths out there like you.
What's your problem loser? Can't you face the facts?
Jeff made a factual comment that you are obsessed with stiff ones. Can't you face reality?
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#171 Dec 13, 2012
Face the Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
How about this:
You take a 20% pay cut, waive all seniority rights, shift differentials and preferences, pension contributions made by your employer, pension benefits, health benefits, and negotiated work rules and in return you get to keep your job?
Sounds like more than you deserve.
Boo
Personally, I am self employed, so its really of no concern to me in that regard.

I am quite amazed however that there are so many people out there like you who are simply too ignorant or fearful to understand that without skilled, dedicated, and honest employees, businesses make, or sell nothing. No products, no services, no profits.

It amazes me that that people like you are so willing to throw away the most critical tool in the box when it comes to negotiating fair wages, benefits, and working conditions: negotiating as a group, collectively.

Ignoramuses, who have absolutely no understanding of history, negotiation, or the most basic economic theory.

woof
Ned

Flint, MI

#172 Dec 13, 2012
Face the Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
What's your problem loser? Can't you face the facts?
Jeff made a factual comment that you are obsessed with stiff ones. Can't you face reality?
Just like pointing out your new reality a**hole. Little do you know its on your door step. Deal with that.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#173 Dec 13, 2012
Ned wrote:
<quoted text>
lost cause is YOU big mouth. You no doubt happily oblige your masters probably on your knees
See there you go again... can't stop yourself, can you?
Face the Facts

United States

#174 Dec 13, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Personally, I am self employed, so its really of no concern to me in that regard.
I am quite amazed however that there are so many people out there like you who are simply too ignorant or fearful to understand that without skilled, dedicated, and honest employees, businesses make, or sell nothing. No products, no services, no profits.
It amazes me that that people like you are so willing to throw away the most critical tool in the box when it comes to negotiating fair wages, benefits, and working conditions: negotiating as a group, collectively.
Ignoramuses, who have absolutely no understanding of history, negotiation, or the most basic economic theory.
woof
Balderdash go smoke some more boo
Face the Facts

United States

#175 Dec 13, 2012
Ned wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like pointing out your new reality a**hole. Little do you know its on your door step. Deal with that.
Hey loser don't get your panties in a bunch. If Obama had a son he would look just like you(something nobody wants to step on).
Ned

Flint, MI

#176 Dec 13, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Personally, I am self employed, so its really of no concern to me in that regard.
I am quite amazed however that there are so many people out there like you who are simply too ignorant or fearful to understand that without skilled, dedicated, and honest employees, businesses make, or sell nothing. No products, no services, no profits.
It amazes me that that people like you are so willing to throw away the most critical tool in the box when it comes to negotiating fair wages, benefits, and working conditions: negotiating as a group, collectively.
Ignoramuses, who have absolutely no understanding of history, negotiation, or the most basic economic theory.
woof
Its not possible for face and the side bar jeff to understand any of that. Fox, Rush and radical right wing bloggers are in their heads all day and night long. Fantasies and delusions are an awful thing when that's all you have. They don't or can't see just how far back they're gonna be in a few short years. Will enjoy seeing them squirm.
Voluntarist

United States

#177 Dec 13, 2012
yup wrote:
<quoted text>
4 more years - of tea-baggar tears.
Have a tissue loser;
kleenex.com
Do you think it is OK to steal from some to give to others?
Ned

Flint, MI

#178 Dec 13, 2012
lost-cause wrote:
<quoted text>
See there you go again... can't stop yourself, can you?
There I go again with what? You can't accept your dose of reality? Snyder has blown to much smoke up your fat a%% I suspect but that's your problem not mine.
Face the Facts

United States

#179 Dec 13, 2012
Ned wrote:
<quoted text>
Its not possible for face and the side bar jeff to understand any of that. Fox, Rush and radical right wing bloggers are in their heads all day and night long. Fantasies and delusions are an awful thing when that's all you have. They don't or can't see just how far back they're gonna be in a few short years. Will enjoy seeing them squirm.
Now as you squirm you are resorting to that saying everything backwards.
Face reality and stop accusing other people of the things you do.
Ned

Flint, MI

#180 Dec 13, 2012
Face the Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey loser don't get your panties in a bunch. If Obama had a son he would look just like you(something nobody wants to step on).
that's ok Gomer, I understand how inbred low information P.O.S racists like you can't help themselves. Good luck finding yourself a trailer park that will accept you in a few years. That's all you can hope for.
Face the Facts

United States

#181 Dec 13, 2012
Ned wrote:
<quoted text>
There I go again with what? You can't accept your dose of reality? Snyder has blown to much smoke up your fat a%% I suspect but that's your problem not mine.
See there you go again talking about fat A$$ and claiming its someone else's problem and not yours. G wiiz you sure are obsessed with A$$ and stiff ones
just another guy

United States

#182 Dec 13, 2012
yup wrote:
<quoted text>
President Obama is your Lord & Master.
Kneel and kiss the tip of his executive pork sword.
Ok perv, feel free to try to live out your fantasies. Just keep them to yourself.
Face the Facts

United States

#183 Dec 13, 2012
Ned wrote:
<quoted text>
that's ok Gomer, I understand how inbred low information P.O.S racists like you can't help themselves. Good luck finding yourself a trailer park that will accept you in a few years. That's all you can hope for.
Hey Loser that's not nice. Why don't you go beat up on your teddy bear and stop picking on me you bad boy.

The dancing clown with the magic smile is a disgrace to the presidency and you voted for him putz.

PS: I am not a racist...I don't like a$$holes like you no matter what race you are.
Face the Facts

United States

#185 Dec 13, 2012
Good Bye you people are just too mean for me to deal with.
Face the Facts

United States

#186 Dec 13, 2012
PS: BOO
Ned

Flint, MI

#187 Dec 13, 2012
Face the Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
See there you go again talking about fat A$$ and claiming its someone else's problem and not yours. G wiiz you sure are obsessed with A$$ and stiff ones
Nah I just know fat a%%es and no-nothing big mouths chirping nonsense like you and Jeff are abundant on sites like this one. Don't tell me you're gainfully employed anywhere either and you're just on a break cuz not only are you the big mouth no-nothing we both know you are but a stinking liar to boot.
just another guy

United States

#188 Dec 13, 2012
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think it is OK to steal from some to give to others?
Not only do they think it is acceptable, they live for it. They are gutless little thieves that can not do the dirty work themselves. They do it through the socialists in government as their proxy.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#189 Dec 13, 2012
Face the Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Not as low as you putz
You've had your walk. Now wash your knuckles.
Ned

Flint, MI

#190 Dec 13, 2012
Face the Facts wrote:
Good Bye you people are just too mean for me to deal with.
You made my day silly face. Good riddance and don't come back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min brad 153,950
Opinion Line 3 min positronium 114
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 3 min Cali Girl 2014 56,000
Who is the worst president since WWII ? 3 min mjjcpa 503
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min harmonious 1,110,415
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 7 min WelbyMD 11,846
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 8 min Ooogah Boogah 116,720
Who do you side with in Ferguson? 11 min Son of Man 4,361
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 12 min harmonious 263,033
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 36 min Fa-Foxy 195
•••

US News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••