Hazleton-area Democrats look to re-en...

Hazleton-area Democrats look to re-energize party

There are 2 comments on the The Citizens' Voice story from Dec 27, 2012, titled Hazleton-area Democrats look to re-energize party. In it, The Citizens' Voice reports that:

ERIC CONOVER / times-shamrock State Rep. Tarah Toohil, R-Butler Township, won re-election this year even though Democrats outnumber Republicans in the 116th Legislative District.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Citizens' Voice.

Political Strategist

Wellsboro, PA

#1 Dec 28, 2012
They need to bait Tara with a rent free room and board, some good hash and a gushing teen lesbian. She will jump ship back to the Dems. It is foolproof.
stoned as usual

Wellsboro, PA

#2 Dec 28, 2012
If they legalize weed, they got my vote. That will increase resturant sales from the munchies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Henry 1,480,702
News Amid Scandal, Tom Price Undergoes Confirmation ... 1 min Lawrence Wolf 8
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 2 min ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 17,952
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 2 min Deplorable Me 4,971
News Hillary Clinton won US popular vote by nearly 2... 3 min Denny CranesPlace 1,142
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min Into The Night 62,923
HUGE protects expected tomorrow? Over 10K? 4 min jprich16 1
News As anger over election of Donald Trump erupts, ... 8 min Lawrence Wolf 4,531
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 15 min Brian_G 409,342
News News 16 Mins Ago Inaugural speech is Trump's ti... 25 min Trump your President 90
More from around the web