Hawley: Democrats' 'mob behavior' mot...

Hawley: Democrats' 'mob behavior' motivating Missouri voters

There are 145 comments on the SFGate story from Sunday Oct 14, titled Hawley: Democrats' 'mob behavior' motivating Missouri voters. In it, SFGate reports that:

Missouri's Republican Senate candidate Josh Hawley is taking a cue from President Donald Trump and decrying what he describes as "mob behavior" by Democrats. Hawley said on NBC's "Meet the Press" Sunday that Missouri voters are motivated by "mob behavior that we're seeing all over the country."

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SFGate.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Spocko

Oakland, CA

#1 Sunday Oct 14
So let me get this right: Trump supporters kill a girl in Charlottesville and it's the Democrats fault?
Annie Oakly

Wilmington, IL

#2 Sunday Oct 14
No, hiring mobs, wearing black clothes, and face masks are the Democrats fault after selling themselves to That Nazi Youth man, Uncle George Soros. He has destroyed the Democrat party, just as he did in Hungary. In Hungary they convicted him of his crimes. Democrats took money under Obama to keep him out of prison. He doesn't know what the Republicans might do Here's a clue, they don't want his money. And they won't let him destroy the country like he tried to do in Europe.
OccupyThis

Lakeport, CA

#4 Sunday Oct 14
Even Geraldo (flaming progressive democrat) on Fox News admits the democrats are off their rockers and going crazy and acting out with violence.

Geraldo almost sounded like a Conservative for a few seconds! I think that many former progressive democrats are having their eyes opened for the first time. They are finally beginning to question their own distorted and destructive world view.

Thank you Mr. President! We, The American People - ARE WITH YOU!
Annie Oakly

Wilmington, IL

#5 Sunday Oct 14
The Democrats will get the message when they can't even steal enough votes to win in the mid terms after their criminal behavior in our streets. And after their criminal behavior at the Justice Kavanaugh Confirmation hearing.
YouDidntBuildTha t

Rohnert Park, CA

#6 Sunday Oct 14
OccupyThis wrote:
Even Geraldo (flaming progressive democrat) on Fox News admits the democrats are off their rockers and going crazy and acting out with violence.

Geraldo almost sounded like a Conservative for a few seconds! I think that many former progressive democrats are having their eyes opened for the first time. They are finally beginning to question their own distorted and destructive world view.

Great post. I watched that same piece with Geraldo. I think Geraldo might reregister as a Republican. LOL
Spocko

Oakland, CA

#7 Sunday Oct 14
OccupyThis wrote:

Really? Trump mob kills girl in Charlottesville and democrats are the violent ones? Trump, repealed regulation that would have made it easier to block the sale of firearms to people with mental illnesses. You want violence ... you got it!

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#8 Sunday Oct 14
Hawley has, to be polite, "veracity issues."

Anybody who trusts him is "overly trusting"
Jan2018

Lincoln, NE

#9 Sunday Oct 14
Spock.... You Democrat thugs have been rioting, burning buildings, beating people up and murder since the beginning of, Trump. If Hitler was alive, you could work for the ss.
General Kabaka Oba

Rushville, IN

#12 Sunday Oct 14
Spocko wrote:
<quoted text>

Really? Trump mob kills girl in Charlottesville and democrats are the violent ones? Trump, repealed regulation that would have made it easier to block the sale of firearms to people with mental illnesses. You want violence ... you got it!
The "girl" was at the wrong place at the wrong time, she was rioting with the rest of the mob and the mob attacked the man in the car and he hit the gas to get away and she got smashed, that's the chance you take when you threaten someone's life or hang with thugs who do.
YouDidntBuildTha t

Rohnert Park, CA

#13 Sunday Oct 14
General Kabaka Oba wrote:
<quoted text>The "girl" was at the wrong place at the wrong time, she was rioting with the rest of the mob and the mob attacked the man in the car and he hit the gas to get away and she got smashed, that's the chance you take when you threaten someone's life or hang with thugs who do.
And it was a leftwing radical, America-hating progressive democrat mob. THE PROGRESSIVES GOT THAT GIRL KILLED.

Location hidden

#14 Sunday Oct 14
<quoted text>The "girl" was at the wrong place at the wrong time, she was rioting with the rest of the mob and the mob attacked the man in the car and he hit the gas to get away and she got smashed, that's the chance you take when you threaten someone's life or hang with thugs who do.
The CON perp drove an accelerating car

a city block, into a crowd of people. He

accelerated to cause maximum carnage.

Location hidden

#15 Sunday Oct 14
Back to Josh Hawley, he's told at least

3 "fibs," on film, so far. So nobody with

a brain should believe anything he says.
General Kabaka Oba

Rushville, IN

#16 Sunday Oct 14
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>

The CON perp drove an accelerating car

a city block, into a crowd of people. He

accelerated to cause maximum carnage.
"maximum carnage"? he only knocked off one violent rioter, maybe he should of backed up and tried again.

Location hidden

#17 Sunday Oct 14
<quoted text>"maximum carnage"? he only knocked off one violent rioter, maybe he should of backed up and tried again.
So you're another keyboard commando. Aw...
General Kabaka Oba

Rushville, IN

#18 Sunday Oct 14
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>

So you're another keyboard commando. Aw...
I never said I'd do that, the media tried to say he was a conservative at first but it ended up he was a mentally disturbed liberal.

Location hidden

#19 Sunday Oct 14
<quoted text>I never said I'd do that, the media tried to say he was a conservative at first but it ended up he was a mentally disturbed liberal.
"...a mentally disturbed LIB? Reliable site for that?
Say What

Dalton, GA

#20 Sunday Oct 14
Annie Oakly wrote:
The Democrats will get the message when they can't even steal enough votes to win in the mid terms after their criminal behavior in our streets. And after their criminal behavior at the Justice Kavanaugh Confirmation hearing.
The only ones stealing votes is your side, Annie the right wing talking head. Truth. Prove me wrong!
General Kabaka Oba

Goshen, IN

#21 Sunday Oct 14
Say What wrote:
<quoted text>

The only ones stealing votes is your side, Annie the right wing talking head. Truth. Prove me wrong!
Your side doesn't want photo ID to vote, wonder why?
Quirky

Denver, CO

#22 Sunday Oct 14
Say What wrote:
<quoted text>

Go back to Mexico ya Liberal Leeching Illegal .
Quirky

Denver, CO

#23 Sunday Oct 14
Middleman pleads Fifth as Republicans close in on Clinton-Justice Russia collusion conspiracy

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/oct...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump: End birthright citizenship for some US-b... 5 min Quirky 818
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min White Ghost 1,857,798
News Trump sends troops to border as response to 'ca... 14 min Sharrp Shooter 661
Gay Skype 2017 (Jun '17) 14 min 28 m edging 8
News Trump sparks California wildfires debate on cle... 26 min DR X 66
News Barack Obama is greatest president of our lifet... 30 min Johnny 2,017
News This complete psychological analysis reveals 14... 32 min OccupyThis 3
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 hr Deep Grope 114,827
News Schumer: Dems set to push Mueller shield bill o... 3 hr The Piper 73
News Michelle Obama memoir is next pick for Winfrey ... 3 hr Lawrence Wolf 73