Emanuel on Fox News: 全hut the F@#& U...

Emanuel on Fox News: 全hut the F@#& Up. You Lost'

There are 89 comments on the dailycurrant.com story from Nov 10, 2012, titled Emanuel on Fox News: 全hut the F@#& Up. You Lost'. In it, dailycurrant.com reports that:

Chicago mayor and former White House Chief-of-Staff Rham Emanuel tore into Fox News host Sean Hannity tonight on live television.

Emanuel was on the conservative network to offer his opinion on the night's election results, which saw his former boss Barack Obama reelected to the presidency for another four years.

A devastated Hannity, however, was intent on using the occasion to vent his rage at the nights events and incessantly provoked Emanuel's ire:

Join the discussion below, or Read more at dailycurrant.com.

Since: Dec 07

Athens, TX

#21 Nov 10, 2012
Mr_Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is who pays the bills, just so you know. Go and see table on pg 12. The last 15 atates pay for all the rest, especially the last four.
From you own post, clown. Spending by federal government per capita amounts by state.

In the 21 above the national average are: Maryland, New Mexico, Hawaii, Conneticutt, Massechusetts, Vermont, Pennsylvania, Vermont, Rhode Island and Maine. Page 17.........as ususal, you're wrong, hypocritcal and a demorat propagandist who can't read a financial report.

http://martincantor.com/files/FederalbudgetAn...

California has the largest welfare rolls in the nation. The just voted on a new tax AFTER a threat from Mr. Potatohead he would close the schools early and start them later.

Threats, intimidation and coercien.......the demorat way.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#22 Nov 10, 2012
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Vile liberal hate speak.
Thanks. It's what I intended.

Location hidden

#23 Nov 10, 2012
Who wrote:
<quoted text>
You brown people need to recognize who's paying the bills around here.
You're late on my Maserati payment.

“VOTE CRUZ 2016!! - JOIN”

Since: Mar 09

THE CONSERVATIVE REVOLUTION!!

#24 Nov 10, 2012
He meant STFU, America lost, the COMMIES won.

Location hidden

#25 Nov 10, 2012
American_Infidel wrote:
There's a special wing at Bellevue for people who see Commies coming out of the woodwork. I'd be glad to give you a letter of recommendation.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#26 Nov 10, 2012
American_Infidel wrote:
You got THAT right. I bet Joseph Goebbels said the same thing when Hitler won. Emmanuel is almost as nasty as a Nazi." VERBoTEN...SHNELl SHNELL. YOu have LOST. SWINEHUNDS. Vee know how to deal vit people like YOU!!"
Yep. That sounds like Emmanuel.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#27 Nov 10, 2012
"Stand Down" That's what Obama told the men who wanted to protect Chris Stevens. I wish all the knuckleheads would "Stand Down" and stop trying to protect Obama. Benghazi is taking him down. Real down. Hillary is dirt too. There is speculation about Patreaus and how his wife and girlfriend emails were investigated by the CIA and FBI. The CIA and usually doesn't get involved with girlfriends emails. It's very suspicious. More cover up info is coming shortly. I'll keep you all informed.
the whitewash continues.
Va te suce le pede

AOL

#28 Nov 10, 2012
GOP SH*th the FK up! GO lick your wounds! They are huge! The Hispanic gave you large gaping wounds! Stupid party!
McGruff

Elizabethtown, KY

#29 Nov 10, 2012
Mr_Bill wrote:
<quoted text>You should know that the real "WELFARE QUEENS" are actually the 'red states.'

http://martincantor.com/files/FederalbudgetAn...

You, in Illinois, are supporting a dozen southerners and westerners. Me too, and those in New England too, are supporting he "red WELFARE STATES."
then stop it.
The Vapid President

Denver, CO

#30 Nov 10, 2012
Allen West is 195 in front of competitor on final recount tally. He was ahead in two districts and then fell behind in the last district last minute due to obvious dropping of 4500 votes.

This proves in addition to other suspicious activity and results that the entire election was a massive fraud.

Please send this petition around for Congress to NOT CERTIFY THE RESULTS AND HAVE RESULTS AUDITED. RECOUNT REQUIRES VIDEO CAMERA OF BALLOT COUNTERS AND SIGNING OF GROUPS OF BALLOTS COUNTED.

http://www.petition2congress.com/8222/petitio...

URGENT, JOBS AT STAKE. Obama does not have a mandate to proceed with Obamacare and reckless leadership he has shown so far. Polls show that 52% of Americans are UNHAPPY with the election vs 45% which is EXACTLY WHAT GALLUP SHOWED PRIOR TO THE ELECTION.

Romney cannot ask for a recount or he would be vilified. Obama's followers have crucified him. WE CAN THOUGH. WE MUST SHOW IN NUMBERS THAT WE DID NOT VOTE FOR OBAMA. PASS THE PETITION AROUND. KNOCK ON DOORS, LEAVE FLIERS TO PETITION AT SITE. WE CAN DO GROUND WORK BETTER THAN OBAMA SHILLS.

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#31 Nov 10, 2012
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks. It's what I intended.
intended????
it's all you're capable of, shit4brains.

“"I'm A Great American!"”

Since: Sep 08

Obama Nation! USA! USA!

#32 Nov 10, 2012
American_Infidel wrote:
Eighthman wrote:
<quoted text>You got THAT right. I bet Joseph Goebbels said the same thing when Hitler won. Emmanuel is almost as nasty as a Nazi." VERBoTEN...SHNELl SHNELL. YOu have LOST. SWINEHUNDS. Vee know how to deal vit people like YOU!!"
Yep. That sounds like Emmanuel.
The American people disagreed with you both on Election Day...

“"I'm A Great American!"”

Since: Sep 08

Obama Nation! USA! USA!

#33 Nov 10, 2012
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Vile liberal hate speak.
Hannity tried to start a fight with Mayor Emanuel, unfortunately he lacks what it takes to finish the fight.

Sean needs to stay in his bubble on Fox News & talk radio, he will not do well in the real world.
radiofreeamerica

Tarpon Springs, FL

#34 Nov 10, 2012
Hes probably one of these idiot liberals that wants to outlaw "hate" speech-and then he talks like this.Hes going to have to grow up for people -outside of Chicago-to take him seriously.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#35 Nov 10, 2012
PooPoo Platter wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Because a majority supports a stupid idea only means all the idiots were on the same side.

Location hidden

#36 Nov 10, 2012
carey529 wrote:
<quoted text>
intended????
it's all you're capable of, shit4brains.
Still gasping for air, you teabagging weasel? You should hide your tail in shame.

“VOTE CRUZ 2016!! - JOIN”

Since: Mar 09

THE CONSERVATIVE REVOLUTION!!

#37 Nov 10, 2012
PooPoo Platter wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
With the economy as fcked up as it is, with millions upon millions out of work, with gas and food prices skyrocketing, etc...There's no way in hell Obama could've won fair and square.

It was victory by LIES and VOTER FRAUD.
Soldier of Fortune

United States

#39 Nov 11, 2012
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
Rham, I'm proud of you! Sean Hannity is a piece of human waste, and you called him on it.
Show it,put it up!Hannity would never back down to that little Obama homo!
Mariko

Los Alamitos, CA

#40 Nov 11, 2012
John wrote:
I say we all should go on welfare and food stamps. That is fair. Imagine 300 million food stamp recipients. 150 million home relief. forgive all student loans and give 300 million cell phones out.
Elect a King.
Imagine the fairness. Oh let's take all the money from the rich not just most of it. They didn't build it so we want it.
Imagine the fairness of mass human suffering this 'fairness' will create.
Hey speaking of mass suffering. How is The King and his jester Christie doing in the noreast. I wonder how cold it gets at night without power in Long Island. Weeks after Sandy. I wonder when they are going to have another huggy wug on Helo 1.
I wonder how the liberal New Englanders are feeling. Wait I know. They feel 'Hope and Change moving Forward'. Not to worry. Obama has their backs. He said so in that 2 hour french kiss with Chris. Not to worry. The 'King' has their backs no matter how cold.
You are obviously not the brightest star in the sky! Most, if not all of the country is on "welfare." So, whether you want to continue blindly believing that the government ONLY gives out free money to poor people, that's your dumb mistake. The wealthy and middle class receive even more "welfare" than the poor. Ever hear of "corporate welfare?"" Well, that's what the banks and auto manufacturers received. And believe me it was a lot more than what poor welfare recipients receive in a year put together!!! Oh yeah, do you own a home? Do you have children in public schools, colleges? Do you pay taxes? Ok idiot! Then YOU are on welfare. The government subsidizes all of these. So SHUT THE FUCK UP about welfare!!!!
McGruff

Elizabethtown, KY

#41 Nov 11, 2012
Mariko wrote:
<quoted text>You are obviously not the brightest star in the sky! Most, if not all of the country is on "welfare." So, whether you want to continue blindly believing that the government ONLY gives out free money to poor people, that's your dumb mistake. The wealthy and middle class receive even more "welfare" than the poor. Ever hear of "corporate welfare?"" Well, that's what the banks and auto manufacturers received. And believe me it was a lot more than what poor welfare recipients receive in a year put together!!! Oh yeah, do you own a home? Do you have children in public schools, colleges? Do you pay taxes? Ok idiot! Then YOU are on welfare. The government subsidizes all of these. So SHUT THE FUCK UP about welfare!!!!
no nitwit. When we pay taxes we are not on welfare. We pay for schools, roads and bums. And corporations don't get welfare. That's is just a lie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Assault weapon bans should stand 1 min Old Surfer Dude 719
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Grey Ghost 1,374,363
News Trump, Clinton sweep to victory in Northeastern... 3 min Hostos Publicus 35
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Woj 212,891
News Paris climate deal on track for early start 7 min Into The Night 239
News North Carolina's rush to bigotry 10 min Lawrence Wolf 1,517
News Is single-payer healthcare dead in the U.S., or... 13 min RustyS 147
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 47 min Abe 222,451
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr GiggleGiggleGiggle 380,887
More from around the web