Emanuel on Fox News: ‘Shut the F@#& Up. You Lost'

Nov 10, 2012 Full story: dailycurrant.com 89

Chicago mayor and former White House Chief-of-Staff Rham Emanuel tore into Fox News host Sean Hannity tonight on live television.

Emanuel was on the conservative network to offer his opinion on the night's election results, which saw his former boss Barack Obama reelected to the presidency for another four years.

A devastated Hannity, however, was intent on using the occasion to vent his rage at the nights events and incessantly provoked Emanuel's ire:

Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
John

Elk Grove Village, IL

#1 Nov 10, 2012
I say we all should go on welfare and food stamps. That is fair. Imagine 300 million food stamp recipients. 150 million home relief. forgive all student loans and give 300 million cell phones out.
Elect a King.
Imagine the fairness. Oh let's take all the money from the rich not just most of it. They didn't build it so we want it.
Imagine the fairness of mass human suffering this 'fairness' will create.
Hey speaking of mass suffering. How is The King and his jester Christie doing in the noreast. I wonder how cold it gets at night without power in Long Island. Weeks after Sandy. I wonder when they are going to have another huggy wug on Helo 1.
I wonder how the liberal New Englanders are feeling. Wait I know. They feel 'Hope and Change moving Forward'. Not to worry. Obama has their backs. He said so in that 2 hour french kiss with Chris. Not to worry. The 'King' has their backs no matter how cold.

“Obama tells the right to...”

Since: Jun 07

shhhh... STFU, you lost...

#2 Nov 10, 2012
LOL, that’s exactly what I’ve been saying on here since Tuesday night…

To all you bitter right-wingers… STFU Losers, LOL!

“It's a Brand New Day”

Since: Feb 06

New Rochelle

#3 Nov 10, 2012
John wrote:
I say we all should go on welfare and food stamps. That is fair. Imagine 300 million food stamp recipients. 150 million home relief. forgive all student loans and give 300 million cell phones out.
Elect a King.
Imagine the fairness. Oh let's take all the money from the rich not just most of it. They didn't build it so we want it.
Imagine the fairness of mass human suffering this 'fairness' will create.
Hey speaking of mass suffering. How is The King and his jester Christie doing in the noreast. I wonder how cold it gets at night without power in Long Island. Weeks after Sandy. I wonder when they are going to have another huggy wug on Helo 1.
I wonder how the liberal New Englanders are feeling. Wait I know. They feel 'Hope and Change moving Forward'. Not to worry. Obama has their backs. He said so in that 2 hour french kiss with Chris. Not to worry. The 'King' has their backs no matter how cold.
You should know that the real "WELFARE QUEENS" are actually the 'red states.'

http://martincantor.com/files/FederalbudgetAn...

You, in Illinois, are supporting a dozen southerners and westerners. Me too, and those in New England too, are supporting he "red WELFARE STATES."
The Vapid President

Orange, CA

#4 Nov 10, 2012
All the Vapid President followers are still angry and sore because they KNOW Hussein didn't win except by cheating. There is no victory in cheating, and there is no election where there is fraud.

Friday, November 9, 2012
BREAKING: St. Lucie County, Florida Had 141.1% Turnout; Obama Won County

Out of 175,554 registered voters, 247,713 vote cards were cast in St. Lucie County, Florida on Tuesday. Barack Obama won the county.

When faced with the astronomical figures, Gertrude Walker, Supervisor of Elections for St. Lucie County, said she had no idea why turnout was so incredibly high. She was flabbergasted, saying, "We've never seen that here."

Coincidentally (or not), St. Lucie County is also in Allen West's district, where 6,000 votes mysteriously "shifted" from Mr. West to his challenger.

Out of the 247,713 cards cast, somehow election machines counted 123,591 total votes.

Along with this questionable result, Mr. Obama also received over 99% of the vote in numerous districts in Broward County. In various districts in Cleveland, he received 100% of the vote. In Florida, Mr. Obama received over 99% of the vote in precincts where GOP inspectors had been removed.

PASS AROUND AND GET PEOPLE TO DEMAND THEIR CONGRESSMAN AND STATESMEN NOT CERTIFY THE RESULTS UNTIL A PROPER INVESTIGATION IS DONE. ALL BALLOTS MUST BE CHECKED AND VIDEOCAMERAS INSTALLED IN THE BALLOT COUNTING ROOMS.

THE ELECTION IS NULL. THESE ARE UNUSUAL TIMES INDEED IN THE FACE OF FRAUD.

Only 45% Americans polled say they are happen with the election results. 52% of American are not happy. This is consistent with Gallup polls prior to election.

“It's a Brand New Day”

New Rochelle

#5 Nov 10, 2012
The Vapid President wrote:
All the Vapid President followers are still angry and sore because they KNOW Hussein didn't win except by cheating. There is no victory in cheating, and there is no election where there is fraud.
Friday, November 9, 2012
Out of 175,554 registered voters, 247,713 vote cards were cast in St. Lucie County, Florida on Tuesday. Barack Obama won the county.
When faced with the astronomical figures, Gertrude Walker, Supervisor of Elections for St. Lucie County, said she had no idea why turnout was so incredibly high. She was flabbergasted, saying, "We've never seen that here."
Coincidentally (or not), St. Lucie County is also in Allen West's district, where 6,000 votes mysteriously "shifted" from Mr. West to his challenger.
Out of the 247,713 cards cast, somehow election machines counted 123,591 total votes.
Along with this questionable result, Mr. Obama also received over 99% of the vote in numerous districts in Broward County. In various districts in Cleveland, he received 100% of the vote. In Florida, Mr. Obama received over 99% of the vote in precincts where GOP inspectors had been removed.
PASS AROUND AND GET PEOPLE TO DEMAND THEIR CONGRESSMAN AND STATESMEN NOT CERTIFY THE RESULTS UNTIL A PROPER INVESTIGATION IS DONE. ALL BALLOTS MUST BE CHECKED AND VIDEOCAMERAS INSTALLED IN THE BALLOT COUNTING ROOMS.
Only 45% Americans polled say they are happen with the election results. 52% of American are not happy. This is consistent with Gallup polls prior to election.
There was a high count of provisional votes at St Lucie County. Perhaps the people that Karl Rove illegally tried to have struck from the rolls showed up and voted anyway.

Wait for the final certified count, and BTW, your guy lost.
The Vapid President

Denver, CO

#6 Nov 10, 2012
How did Obama, who never had more than 50% in ANY poll suddenly get 51% of the vote on election day? Wake the hell up!

Petition for Recount on the 2012 Presidential Election
http://www.petition2congress.com/8222/petitio...

PLEASE SEND AROUND ASAP!

Voter fraud! 129% of registered Boston vote on election day?

Something stinks here, and it’s just not Gen. Petraeus and the sudden resignation. There are reports of several places showing more votes cast on election day than actual registered voters.

Lets look at Boston, Massachusetts. No one expected that dump of a city, or state to go for Mitt Romney in the election, but the math just doesn’t make much sense. If you have a motivated electorate, you typically get about 65% voter turnout. This year overall votes were way down from 2008 for both the Democrat and Republican. But how does one explain that Boston has 387,142 voters on their roll. Yet, somehow 501,282 ‘cards’ were cast on election day, a 129.48% turnout? Does the chowderhead vote count for like 1 and a half votes now or something?

“It's a Brand New Day”

New Rochelle

#7 Nov 10, 2012
How did Obama, who never had more than 50% in ANY poll suddenly get 51% of the vote on election day? Wake the hell up!
Petition for Recount on the 2012 Presidential Election
http://www.petition2congress.com/8222/petitio...
PLEASE SEND AROUND ASAP!
Voter fraud! 129% of registered Boston vote on election day?
Something stinks here, and it’s just not Gen. Petraeus and the sudden resignation. There are reports of several places showing more votes cast on election day than actual registered voters.
Lets look at Boston, Massachusetts. No one expected that dump of a city, or state to go for Mitt Romney in the election, but the math just doesn’t make much sense. If you have a motivated electorate, you typically get about 65% voter turnout. This year overall votes were way down from 2008 for both the Democrat and Republican. But how does one explain that Boston has 387,142 voters on their roll. Yet, somehow 501,282 ‘cards’ were cast on election day, a 129.48% turnout? Does the chowderhead vote count for like 1 and a half votes now or something?
Hard work,

And where were you when GW Bush actually did steal elections in 2008 & 2004?
John

Elk Grove Village, IL

#8 Nov 10, 2012
Romney lost because he does not understand the taker class. He is used to firing them. So when the takers saw him coming they said, NO WAY. This guy will fire us from our goodies. He lost because he looks like the law.
The libers are still mad about George Bush defeating that stupid Al Gore. They carry a big grudge. Since that election they have declared nuclear war on the Republican party. To date they are still attacking Bush and even though they won the election they aren't done killing the Republican party. The blogs are full of liberal hatred speak.
Be fore warned. What goes around will come around.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#9 Nov 10, 2012
Mr_Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
You, in Illinois, are supporting a dozen southerners and westerners. Me too, and those in New England too, are supporting he "red WELFARE STATES."
Illinois is supporting 460,000 illegals, is so far in debt it can't afford to pay for its state policemen's ammo.

They raised their income tax 66% and still can't pay the bills.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#10 Nov 10, 2012
Friday, November 9, 2012
Well, it's back to the locked wrd for you.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#11 Nov 10, 2012
Rham, I'm proud of you! Sean Hannity is a piece of human waste, and you called him on it.
John

Elk Grove Village, IL

#12 Nov 10, 2012
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
Rham, I'm proud of you! Sean Hannity is a piece of human waste, and you called him on it.
Vile liberal hate speak.

Since: Dec 07

Athens, TX

#13 Nov 10, 2012
Mr_Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Not according to CNBC, screwball.

12 of the 15 biggest welfare states are blue. Keep the BS coming.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/31910310/The_Biggest_U...

Athens, TX

#14 Nov 10, 2012
Mr_Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Hard work,
And where were you when GW Bush actually did steal elections in 2008 & 2004?
Bush didn't run in 2008, dumbasz. He won in 04 because the country couldn't stand the rich guy Kerry. LMAO

Athens, TX

#15 Nov 10, 2012
Mr_Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
There was a high count of provisional votes at St Lucie County. Perhaps the people that Karl Rove illegally tried to have struck from the rolls showed up and voted anyway.
Wait for the final certified count, and BTW, your guy lost.
Massive layoffs across the country started Wednesday and you think you won??

DUH
Who

Wyoming, MI

#16 Nov 10, 2012
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
You brown people need to recognize who's paying the bills around here.

“It's a Brand New Day”

New Rochelle

#17 Nov 10, 2012
John wrote:
Romney lost because he does not understand the taker class. He is used to firing them. So when the takers saw him coming they said, NO WAY. This guy will fire us from our goodies. He lost because he looks like the law.
The libers are still mad about George Bush defeating that stupid Al Gore. They carry a big grudge. Since that election they have declared nuclear war on the Republican party. To date they are still attacking Bush and even though they won the election they aren't done killing the Republican party. The blogs are full of liberal hatred speak.
Be fore warned. What goes around will come around.
Romney IS the 'taker class.' Are you a communist?

And, the US voter, in a high turnout, and not the "libs" rejected welfare for the rich.

Wake up, stop thinking stupid.

“It's a Brand New Day”

New Rochelle

#18 Nov 10, 2012
Who wrote:
<quoted text>
You brown people need to recognize who's paying the bills around here.
Here is who pays the bills, just so you know. Go and see table on pg 12. The last 15 atates pay for all the rest, especially the last four.
Lance Winslow

San Jose, CA

#19 Nov 10, 2012
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Vile liberal hate speak.
I love Hannity; Obama might not have won without all those like him.
TravisA

Lula, GA

#20 Nov 10, 2012
wouldn't there be a clip of this somewhere i think it is false

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min loose cannon 178,067
Senator blasts revolving door from D.C. to Wall... 4 min Justin 17
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min forks_make_us_fat 1,110,709
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 5 min Freespirit8 262,513
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 6 min nevada 235 305,655
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min American Lady 153,644
Black guest stuns CNN anchor: Racism is - not a... 7 min Mr Johnson 468
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 28 min JM_Brazil 116,661
Who do you side with in Ferguson? 1 hr WARRIOR 4,191
•••

US News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••