Mexico's Take Over Of California: Complete By 2014?

Jun 6, 2009 Full story: www.the-two-malcontents.com 27,505

By 2014, Hispanics could control state politics, both the legislature and the governorís seat. Whatever token resistance now exists to defeat illegal immigrant measures like driverís licenses for aliens or reduced access to health care will vanish.

Full Story
morons united

Imus, Philippines

#30307 Dec 1, 2010
orkin33 wrote:
whats the diff jump the fence knock up a white girl have 2 kids then leave her steal a car and move to another state,even if they actually did get asked if they were legal or not(mean racists) they make another i.d when they get home or steal someone elses.5 times to deport and thats just on the one name -WHAT A JOKE, and yes by all means lets reform our unfair immigration policy (they're not enforcing anyways)it doesn't get muc easier than jumping a fence does it? and american supposed to cater to mexicos demands??and don't forget to deport all those californians to mexico to since all their doing is sabotaging what freedoms people have left,and enojoying the free ride everyone else makes for them-what kinda toolbags pay mexico to take over their state!when they can always move to a free state and make themselves at home on everyone else hard work and trash it
It's really a mystery on what's playing on the minds of the "non hispanic americans" illegal supporters. They gotta be crazies.
humberto

Brooklyn, NY

#30308 Dec 2, 2010
morons united wrote:
<quoted text> It's really a mystery on what's playing on the minds of the "non hispanic americans" illegal supporters. They gotta be crazies.
Their probably from Mono lake .
Just Saying

Elmhurst, NY

#30309 Dec 2, 2010
They found bacteria in a lake in California, that feeds on arsenic instead of phosphorus, which earthly kife does, and the NASA scientist say it is alien for that to happen but now I know who has been doing the voting out there, it is the bacteria, thats par for the course in that state, lol not that NYs any better effing Liberals.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#30310 Dec 2, 2010
Just Saying wrote:
They found bacteria in a lake in California, that feeds on arsenic instead of phosphorus, which earthly kife does, and the NASA scientist say it is alien for that to happen but now I know who has been doing the voting out there, it is the bacteria, thats par for the course in that state, lol not that NYs any better effing Liberals.
LMAO, good one!!
Anonymous

Brooklyn, NY

#30311 Dec 2, 2010
kelly13 wrote:
If I were going to pick a country to try to model our country to look like, Mexico wouldn't be on my list.
Hispanics are not the problem....illegals are the problem. But when hispanics allow rewards for illegal behavior, we are going down.
California is in big trouble now because of the illegal invasion. If we don't do something about it now, California, as we know it, will be gone.
Only California? WAKE UP!!!

Location hidden

#30312 Dec 2, 2010
deportillegals wrote:
<quoted text>
Only California? WAKE UP!!!
Very true.
GOpee inna bottle

Santa Cruz, CA

#30313 Dec 2, 2010
my fat mama jist spat out another(anchor) baby-i have 5 mamas---mass baby production-one spat out about every 3 month in rotation!

busy fertile wombs!
kill a rabbit

Newark, NJ

#30314 Dec 2, 2010
GOpee inna bottle wrote:
my fat mama jist spat out another(anchor) baby-i have 5 mamas---mass baby production-one spat out about every 3 month in rotation!
busy fertile wombs!
Fat is right

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#30317 Dec 3, 2010
YEAH I THINK THERES AN OUTBREAK OF R.B.S(refried brain syndrome) symptoms include-delusions of grandeur,amnesia,diarrea of the mouth,"like"itus,any thing "1984",surreal self entitlement and righteousness and a habit of spending other peoples money and creating a tyrannical police state wherever they go-and a talent for stealing things that arent theirs

Location hidden

#30318 Dec 3, 2010
californias already gone mexicans kicked them out after they had them pay for all their anchor babies,medical care and let them monopolize the work force,vote and hold office for free-WHAT A BARGAIN TODAY ONLY 50% OFF ON ALL FREEDOMS AND LIBERTIES JUST SHOW YOUR CALIFORNIA I.D.!!!
now the californians are fleeing anywhere to escape their proud progressive police state looking for jobs and affordable housing they paid mexico to take away!! WTF? now as all the californians migrate north they laugh at how easy it is to rob people and help themselves to trash another free state-i bet if they made live and deal with their mistakes instead of leaving the bill for everyone else-they wouldn't be so happy
Agree

AOL

#30319 Dec 3, 2010
Orkin is right. California is ate up with illegal/immigrant/whatever Mexicans and they're breeding like cockroaches. Soon, when you fly over the Golden State, it will look like fleas jumping off a giant tortilla. With Moonbeam Brown returning as lead moron, it's just going to get worse.

“Give the Bear a hug!”

Since: Oct 08

Home is where you park it

#30320 Dec 3, 2010
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
The American drug addiction and Mexican drug cartels go hand in hand. We cannot pretend that the socioeconomic ills are only created by the supply side.
Americans are demanding those drugs making Americans just as responsible for the violence created by the movement & sales of drugs in the USA.
Your arrogance & ignorance leads you to falsely believe that Americans are innocent in this obvious American induced dilemma.
Take away the drugs and the addicts will clean up. They will need support from those who care. The first step anyone should take if a loved one is infected by some pusher is to get rid of the pusher by any means necessary. This can often be accomplished by planting evidence of a crime on the pusher (ie, firearm) since most of them have lengthy criminal records. If you do decide on wet work, plant evidence on one of the pusher's cohorts and take down two for the price of one.

What the US needs to do is send a fleet of B-2s down to Mexico and Central America and drop some 2000 pound bombs on the hilltop villas of the cartel leaders. Agent Orange on the grow sites. Let them kill each other in the power vacuum that follows.

Location hidden

#30321 Dec 3, 2010
Big_Bear wrote:
<quoted text>
What the US needs to do is send a fleet of B-2s down to Mexico and Central America and drop some 2000 pound bombs on the hilltop villas of the cartel leaders. Agent Orange on the grow sites. Let them kill each other in the power vacuum that follows.
I like that. Effective and quick.

Location hidden

#30322 Dec 4, 2010
AH "THE DREAM ACT" FOR ALL YOU KINDHEARTED,COMPASSIONATE,OPEN MINDED,LIBERALS WHO BEG FOR A TYRANNICAL MASTER TO TELL THEM WHAT TO DO YOUR WISH IS HERE-this bill would offer illegals to bring the whole family for the free ride ,not to mention amnesty for the 14 million and paid for breeding included and throw in the right to vote to and expand your drug cartel area to the whole west coast -FINALLY NOW YOU CAN LIVE IN A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY TOO, CALLED AMERICA!!

Location hidden

#30323 Dec 4, 2010
AGREE -don't forget gavin newsome beggin mexicans to come and take advantage of americas welfare system!! free credit cards,free voting rights,free monies,homeloans,freedoms and liberties !! and all ya have to do is jump a fence-CALIFORNIANS BROUGHT THIS MESS ON THEMSELVES THEY BEGGED FOR IT AND NEED TO BE SHIPPED BACK TO LIVE IN THEIR PROGRESSIVE POLICE STATE TOILET BOWL AND STOP SPREADING THEIR DISEASE TO ANYONE WHO WILL ACTUALLY LISTEN TO THEM AS THEIR CITY AS WELL FALLS TO RUIN JUST LIKE THE LAST 4 WHO DECIDED MEXICO WAS MUCH BETTER THEN AMERICA!SO NOW THEY GET THE BILL AND RUN FOR THE HILLS LETTING EVERYONE ELSE PAY FOR IT ,WHILE THEY HELP THEMSELVES TRASHING OTHERS FREEDOMS AND HARD EARNED LIBERTIES LAUGHING ALL THE WAY TO TYRANNY
John D

Temecula, CA

#30324 Dec 4, 2010
What if they flunk out or don't pass through basic training , it's a trap to deport them LOL , the Drug Cartel employees , Mules and criminals will not join the Forces or enroll in school , my son needs to go to mexoco , become a citezen , sneak across the bordwer and get $23, 000 subsidy for his education ......how do you take an oath for the services if your not an American ????? Fishy policy.
John D

Temecula, CA

#30325 Dec 4, 2010
orkin33 wrote:
AH "THE DREAM ACT" FOR ALL YOU KINDHEARTED,COMPASSIONATE,OPEN MINDED,LIBERALS WHO BEG FOR A TYRANNICAL MASTER TO TELL THEM WHAT TO DO YOUR WISH IS HERE-this bill would offer illegals to bring the whole family for the free ride ,not to mention amnesty for the 14 million and paid for breeding included and throw in the right to vote to and expand your drug cartel area to the whole west coast -FINALLY NOW YOU CAN LIVE IN A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY TOO, CALLED AMERICA!!
This is about a policy to insure Liberal/Democratic Votes PERIOD !!!!!
Just Saying

Elmhurst, NY

#30326 Dec 4, 2010
orkin33 wrote:

Ah, yes the open minded Liberals,the problem is with most of them, their minds are so open, their brains have slipped out and have fallen to the floor, so much for Liberal compassion, it will not only ruin this country, it will succeed in getting many of us killed by their friends in Al Qaeda,PS will somebody please tell Jimmah Carter to shut his phucking trap, and dry up and blow away.
TRUE BLUE

Bismarck, ND

#30327 Dec 5, 2010
humberto wrote:
<quoted text>
according to the newspapers, the sooner the better.
I'll go pick up your sister and I'm gone.
humberto

Newark, NJ

#30329 Dec 5, 2010
TRUE BLUE wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll go pick up your sister and I'm gone.
Thanks for the favor .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eugene Robinson: The Islamic State fight is tur... 6 min serfs up 207
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min Obama Zombies 159,732
Obama on Ebola fight: US can't seal itself off 8 min Chicopee 80
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min The Ghost of Tony... 1,129,379
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 9 min It aint necessari... 122,120
Who do you side with in Ferguson? 41 min cyrus neighbors 7,265
New fear: What happens in Ferguson if no charges? 58 min Black Rhino 1,640
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr harmonious 273,039

US News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE