Jason Biggs Defends Controversial Election Tweets

Nov 13, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Huffington Post

Jason Biggs is brushing off criticism he received during the recent election season for vulgar tweets that referenced the wives of both Republican Mitt Romney and his running mate in the presidential race, Paul Ryan.

Comments
1 - 17 of 17 Comments Last updated Nov 14, 2012

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Another coward picking on women. And they say Republicans are anti women. The democrats really are retarded trash, and hypocritical.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Families and wives should be left out of the political process.

It should be about the scumbag running, not their wives or families.

They didn't ask for that crap nor should they receive it.

UNLESS, they were actually ASKING for it.
cynic

Rising Star, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

It is his right, under the Constitution, to say what he thinks, AND to be rude and obnoxious.

“Obama Shames the USA”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Democrats LOVE to pick on women. Remember Palin and her kids. Remember what Obama said about Mrs. Reagan on the day she got out of the hospital? And his stupid story pertained to Hillary anyway?
I swear. Democrats have to be the stupidest mutant race of people on the planet. They ARE their own mutant race because they sure aren't Americans. That's for sure. Hillary is the Queen mutant too. Benghazi is such a disgrace. Shameful. Elmo is even ashamed of her. Try to tell me Pelosi isn't a mutant. Go ahead. Try.
Sheik Yerbouti

Doylestown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Ninthman wrote:
Democrats LOVE to pick on women. Remember Palin and her kids. Remember what Obama said about Mrs. Reagan on the day she got out of the hospital? And his stupid story pertained to Hillary anyway?
I swear. Democrats have to be the stupidest mutant race of people on the planet. They ARE their own mutant race because they sure aren't Americans. That's for sure. Hillary is the Queen mutant too. Benghazi is such a disgrace. Shameful. Elmo is even ashamed of her. Try to tell me Pelosi isn't a mutant. Go ahead. Try.
Quit whining sissy boy. Your side LOST!!
Justin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

I wish Nickelodeon would issue a formal apology for all the offensive smack I've said.
old pimp

Waldorf, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
<quoted text>
You act like it was a game or something. Not choosing who controls the nuclear weapons of the country and our economical-financial course. I bet you have a DNC cheerleading outfit and pom-poms too. You feeble minded (D)sheople make me want to vomit.
Buck Farak

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Who cares what this punk says, his only claim to fame is that he stuck his junk into an apple pie in a stupid movie.

“Obama Shames the USA”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
<quoted text>
How are those teeth, punk.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

We won - who cares.
Romney Is A Fey Candidate

Muncie, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Buck Farak wrote:
Who cares what this punk says, his only claim to fame is that he stuck his junk into an apple pie in a stupid movie.
That's American!!

Btw,sticking your junk into an apple pie is more than most Republican KeyBoard Commandos have ever stuck their junk into.
radiofreeamerica

Tarpon Springs, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

He uses "hate speech".And the liberals want to make this illegal.

“Obama Shames the USA”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't lose nothing. I get to see Obama impeached. He just admitted that Susan Rice was sent out to tell the infamous Benghazi lies by the White House. He is so screwed it's not funny. I wouldn't miss this for the world. You on the other hand must be beside yourself with panic as Patreaus take the stand in a day or two after Obama threw him way under the bus for nothing. Oh boy. I can't wait to hear what he says. WEEEEEEE YIPEEEEEE HAHAHAHAHAHAHA This is GREAT!!!!
It keeps getting better and better. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
D Truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

RustyS wrote:
We won - who cares.
What did we win? I still go to work, pay taxes, and still worry about medical bills and my future. What did we win?
D Truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Its hard to believe that Jason Biggs is creating this much discussion. When was the last time he was in a movie and besides American Pie what has he ever done that was relevant? Mr Biggs is smart. He got free publicity. That's a ticket out of Mr. Trump's bag of tricks.
D Truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

cynic wrote:
It is his right, under the Constitution, to say what he thinks, AND to be rude and obnoxious.
And I will die defending his freedom. Uh, wait Jason Biggs said it? Never mind let him fend for himself. If it was Stifler, maybe.
Patriot

Hamden, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

RustyS wrote:
We won - who cares.
...yes, you won the Azzhole of the Year Award!...Conrats

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••