Will Republicans Listen to Jeb Bush A...

Will Republicans Listen to Jeb Bush About Immigration Reform?

There are 19 comments on the WLS-AM Chicago story from Jun 13, 2013, titled Will Republicans Listen to Jeb Bush About Immigration Reform?. In it, WLS-AM Chicago reports that:

Jeb Bush is trying his best to convince his fellow Republicans that immigration reform is good for the party, despite concerns among some that there is little to gain politically from allowing a pathway to citizenship for illegal immigrants.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLS-AM Chicago.

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#1 Jun 14, 2013
The didn't listen to his brother,why would they listen to him?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2 Jun 14, 2013
this bill is not good for anyone except criminal illegal aliens and the low lives who hire them.
KEITLYN

Baia Mare, Romania

#3 Jun 14, 2013
There are about 200.000 criminals that get greencards through marriage fraud .IN 10 years America imports 2 million criminals.
I simpatize with those that want to become americans and are going through a path to citizenship , paying taxes , learn english,....
The american people does not know about 2 million criminals, that are more dangerous than those undocumented hard working people.
I know two of those criminals and I can tell You that they are dangerous for America.
Why You do not go after those criminals ?
Capin Kurk

Waynesboro, VA

#4 Jun 14, 2013
Jeb screwed the American taxpayer out of billions of dollars with his Savings and Loan scandals of the 1980's. And now, he wants to screw Americans again by pushing Amnesty for his corporate masters. Pfhucqe him and his family of crooks.

"Fool me once and, um, um, ah, you won't do it again".

George W Bush.
sheepleloveroyal ty

Pottstown, PA

#5 Jun 14, 2013
How many illegal off book laborers,housekeepers, maids and nannies did the Bushes and/or their politician cohorts hire over the decades.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#6 Jun 14, 2013
sheepleloveroyalty wrote:
How many illegal off book laborers,housekeepers, maids and nannies did the Bushes and/or their politician cohorts hire over the decades.
wonder how many obama has working at the white house and how many dems have them on the job in their businesses?

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#7 Jun 14, 2013
it don't matter, the mexicans and blacks will be in the majority in about 30 years, according to staticians, us honkys days are numbered. when people can vote for free stuff, bad things are gonna happen fast
Reality Check

Jacksonville, FL

#8 Jun 15, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
it don't matter, the mexicans and blacks will be in the majority in about 30 years, according to staticians, us honkys days are numbered. when people can vote for free stuff, bad things are gonna happen fast
You are right Bad minds contemplate bad things and good minds contemplates good things.

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

#9 Jun 15, 2013
No.
ronnie

Brigham City, UT

#10 Jun 15, 2013
KEITLYN wrote:
There are about 200.000 criminals that get greencards through marriage fraud .IN 10 years America imports 2 million criminals.
I simpatize with those that want to become americans and are going through a path to citizenship , paying taxes , learn english,....
The american people does not know about 2 million criminals, that are more dangerous than those undocumented hard working people.
I know two of those criminals and I can tell You that they are dangerous for America.
Why You do not go after those criminals ?
Most of us regular forum poster do know that we got Mexico and South America's low lives and criminal's, why we're on this problem. Some posters 24/7. We know by looking around in our own neighborhoods, and cities. Murder is up, crime is up everywhere, and when I read the news, it's Hispanic's, committing most of those crimes.I seen them in emergency wards in the hospitals I've worked in, using our taxpayers dollars to treat their gunshot wounds... yes we know they are destroying this Country, and we cannot even vote on it... it's truly sickening.
Brenda besson

United States

#11 Jun 16, 2013
No one should isten to him he is married to a mexican.i dont think he will be our next prez hes running in 2016.we already had 2bushes we dont need a 3rd
Brenda besson

United States

#12 Jun 16, 2013
ronnie wrote:
<quoted text>Most of us regular forum poster do know that we got Mexico and South America's low lives and criminal's, why we're on this problem. Some posters 24/7. We know by looking around in our own neighborhoods, and cities. Murder is up, crime is up everywhere, and when I read the news, it's Hispanic's, committing most of those crimes.I seen them in emergency wards in the hospitals I've worked in, using our taxpayers dollars to treat their gunshot wounds... yes we know they are destroying this Country, and we cannot even vote on it... it's truly sickening.
they dont even use the er for real things most of the time they go there coz they had a hard day of drinking!ive seen them thats why hospitals are closing left and right lets all pray they have to go home soon.yes they destroy the country.obama lets them.

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#13 Jun 16, 2013
KEITLYN wrote:
There are about 200.000 criminals that get greencards through marriage fraud .IN 10 years America imports 2 million criminals.
I simpatize with those that want to become americans and are going through a path to citizenship , paying taxes , learn english,....
The american people does not know about 2 million criminals, that are more dangerous than those undocumented hard working people.
I know two of those criminals and I can tell You that they are dangerous for America.
Why You do not go after those criminals ?


Go after all of them.

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#14 Jun 16, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
it don't matter, the mexicans and blacks will be in the majority in about 30 years, according to staticians, us honkys days are numbered. when people can vote for free stuff, bad things are gonna happen fast
I'am black and i don't like illegal aliens no matter what color they are.

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#15 Jun 16, 2013
Brenda besson wrote:
No one should isten to him he is married to a mexican.i dont think he will be our next prez hes running in 2016.we already had 2bushes we dont need a 3rd
I just heard Jesse Ventura on the Alex Jones show, he said he's thinking about running for President in 2016, if he's against amnesty i will vote for him.

Ex Navy seal, ex Governor, i heard him on many subjects, the guy is rightful. He can break the backs of the democrats and republicans.
spud

Girardville, PA

#16 Jun 16, 2013
Why would anyone want to listen to anyone in this family that believes in the NWO, the old money good boy network, and anything the government can do to preserve a good monopoly. They're definitely not about what is good for the American people.
Democritus

Uniontown, PA

#17 Jun 16, 2013
I thought we fought two wars to end royal domination of our country, so why do we keep
putting members of would-be dynasties in the highest office of the land? Could it be some sort of royalty-envy?
spud

Girardville, PA

#18 Jun 16, 2013
The only ones that listen to that goof are the ones who think they can use his help to be reelect. Personally, if I see a Bush or a Clinton, I run.

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

#19 Jun 18, 2013
spud wrote:
The only ones that listen to that goof are the ones who think they can use his help to be reelect. Personally, if I see a Bush or a Clinton, I run.
If I see a Clinton in the Bush, I shoot.lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min RoxLo 1,418,140
News Study: Children Of Same-Sex Parents More Likely... 8 min OccupyThis 16
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 14 min TRUMP FAN 312
News In this Aug. 15, 2016 file photo, Democratic pr... 20 min ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 14
News Suddenly it's Trump sounding soft on illegal im... 27 min Cordwainer Trout 13
News The Latest: Trump gets support from leader of '... 27 min OccupyThis 5
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 58 min Yeah 393,248
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr IND 239,328
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 1 hr Surgit Tempestas 7,586
News Donald Trump's immigration policy: Then and now 3 hr DR X 111
More from around the web