Wei Liu: My School Days in China: 1.1...

Wei Liu: My School Days in China: 1.1 20 Square Meter Home

Posted in the US News Forum

Since: Mar 13

Bemidji, MN

#1 Apr 7, 2013
Book Series: My School Days in China
The memoir part written by Wei Liu in Chinese, google machine translated into English, proofread by Wei Liu April 7, 2013

Foreword

Common people also write their memoirs. As an ordinary people in China, when I write memoirs, a lot of people say, "You're not a celebrity. You write the memoirs, but who will read it?" I think if someone said to them, "You are the cheap, inferior "These people will certainly be furious, However, to be fair, these people do not consider themselves inferior? I firmly believe that everyone is equal. My memoir writes about the ups and downs of ordinary people, including the closely related social events will serve the reader better than those who do not focus on common people’s daily life.

Literature of their content is actually happened or fictional standards are divided into non-fiction literature and fiction literature two categories. The non-fiction literary autobiography, memoirs. Fictional literary fiction is usually what people say novel. Under this classification prose is unclear, confusing literature category, should be removed. So do not talk about literature is fiction. Some people say, "I read 40 novels this year." 40 book, all fictional scenes? Like Qiong Yao's "Outside the Window" is her autobiography, is a non-fiction literature, not fictional literature, not fiction. If the reader can not distinguish fiction or non-fiction, and they may just say,“I read 40 literary works this year.” My book series Walking Through the Six Years of the Entrance Examination to College in China” or “My School Days in China” is my memoirs, autobiography , of course, belongs to the non-fictional literature.

Anything to claim 100% are unlikely. 100% consent is unlikely to happen and 100% against is unlikely to happen. We use 50% for the demarcation of boundaries. 50% or more consent is consent and 50% or more against is against. Similarly, if a work of more than 50% of the text is actually happening, this work is non-fiction literature. If more than 50% of the text of a work is fictional, this work is fictional literature, novels.

In this book series, except myself, other people around me only write the last name, do not write their first name, they know who they are. Writing about common people’s life, I give solution for the 1.3 billion Chinese people to depart misery and have happiness. We welcome anyone to spread this published book. As long as you do not charge readers money , you don’t give me any money. In accordance with the International Rules for the purpose of education, since my book series bears such educational mission to let Chinese people be aware of their human rights, it can refer to other works not subject to copyright restrictions. I wish those largely consent to my idea of the 4 fundamental human rights spread the truth out by talking to 1 or more people every month, to save ourselves, our friends and our nation.

The end of the foreword

"My School Days in China" to be continued

More articles of mine both Chinese and English are in my blog http://blog.boxun.com/hero/flake/ If one likes to listen the words, google translate can read the words aloud for you.

Public Worker, Comrade, Awakened People, Democratic People, Common People
Wei Liu 2013
Email: daysinchina@hotmail.com

Since: Mar 13

Bemidji, MN

#2 Apr 9, 2013
Continue

First book: From Birth to Elementary School Graduation

Chapter 1: 20 Square Meters of my Home Filled with Furniture

In late April 1970, I was born in the First Workers Hospital, Lianglukou, Chongqing, China. My father is a doctor of the hospital, that hospital is both the place where I was born and my home. My mother has a last name He and is a teacher in No. 52 High School of Chongqing, in Guihuayuan, Chongqing. The first Chinese word in my name Liu is followed by my father’s last name Liu. My home in a three-story dormitory floor. This floor exterior wall is gray with the plaster, top gray tiles cover the top of the slope. The door opened in the middle of the corridor and is unseen from outside. From outside, people see lines of 1.2 square meters large windows, no balcony. This floor facing the north and south on both sides, one window is a family.

The tiny me was being held, carried into that floor, the second floor. The top floor is the auditorium. Cracking - cracking - cracking - the next steps of wooden stairs, then go left to come to an end in the dark of the hallway, then turn left is my family's home. My house in the northeast corner of the dormitory buiding.

Standing in front of the home is a dark brown greasy cloth curtain about 1 meter from one side to the other. Father or mother opened the curtain, opened the door, a room filled up with furniture catches my eye. This is a rectangular room of 20 square meters, about 6 meters north-south, and more than three meters long from east to west.

Into the door from the southwest corner is a dark brown bamboo bookcase. On it, my mother, my father put a lot of stuff I can never figure out. On the west wall more to the north, the next furniture is a greasy black red cupboard, in which there are several enamel bowls. A small bed in the cupboard below, and four thermoses stand on top of the cupboard. In China, tap water cannot be drink directly. If people do so, they will get sick.

Next furniture on the west wall more to the north is a large wardrobe filled with most clothes of our family. Its is shiny with brown paint, a black pine in the upper left. That is a traditional Chinese painting. Its right is a mirror, which distorts everything. Looking in the mirror, I never knew I was good-looking or ugly. The entire wardrobe is the only nice furniture in the room.

On the west wall more to the north is a double bed. My mother, my father and I, three people sleep on it until I was 11 years old. There isn’t enough room on the bed. So my father put three stools at the bedside, and lie a part of his body on the stools.

Next is the north window that faces the in-patient ward, where my father works.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News GOP Hopefuls Distance Themselves From Donald Trump 5 min Le Jimbo 3
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... (Nov '14) 5 min Oliver Cromwell 2,277
News Sanders snags key endorsement in New Hampshire 5 min Eleanor 4
News Low turnout marks anti-gay demonstration in Kenya 6 min Lamar 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Incognito4Ever 1,252,144
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Rogue Scholar 05 192,428
News Trump - what the village idiot says about the v... 8 min Le Jimbo 470
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 10 min red and right 333,170
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 19 min Ari son of Anarchy 186,533
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? 32 min Knowledge- 91
More from around the web