Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins an...

Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

There are 23992 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 2, 2010, titled Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24556 Aug 8, 2014
texan wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't we just let everyone in the world vote in American elections. You might as well with your way of thinking. You're an imbecile!
He conveniently forgot to mention all of the dead people, and bus loads of illegal aliens who vote DemocRAT too.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24557 Aug 8, 2014
Imperial Chicano wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you black, you dont know who your daddy is?
Now, that is a very racist thing to say. You think only black people belong to the Four F club?.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24559 Aug 8, 2014
Imperial Chicano wrote:
<quoted text>
Im not a racist, im not white. He said he was an orphantang.
You are a racist pal. Not only that, just WTF is an "orphantang"?. Thirdly, the poster is also a "she". You're actually starting to make fubar look intelligent.
Drive Shaft

El Paso, TX

#24560 Aug 8, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a racist pal. Not only that, just WTF is an "orphantang"?. Thirdly, the poster is also a "she". You're actually starting to make fubar look intelligent.
The hell you say? Orphantang is an accepted variation on spelling orangutan. Everyone adds a "g" to it when the pronounce the word, so it's just an easier way to say chimp, baboon or ape or what have you. Get with the program and get diversified instead of hanging out only in your lily white world.
Aaron Amarca

El Paso, TX

#24561 Aug 8, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, that is a very racist thing to say. You think only black people belong to the Four F club?.
USA Today reports that schools across the country are bracing for up to 50,000 undocumented children. Many of them without parents. School districts are pleading for financial assistance from the federal government. For those not lucky enough to make it to those schools, they're in detention centers like these, getting shipped to them across the country. Those centers are triggering tough questions all day today from communities that don't want them and from human rights groups that say the conditions in these detention centers are not safe. And today, an interesting wrinkle. LGBT protests in one story that throws this crisis into relief. Marichuy Leal Gamino, an undocumented transgender woman held in custody with men, alleges that she was sexually assaulted at her detention center. Right now in Los Angeles, a protest is getting under way calling for Ms. Gamino’s immediate release and more protections for LGBT detainees.
ucc

United States

#24563 Aug 8, 2014
Imperial Chicano wrote:
<quoted text>
Im not a racist, im not white. He said he was an orphantang.
Oh you're a racist all right doesn't matter what color your skin might be doesn't matter at all.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24564 Aug 8, 2014
Drive Shaft wrote:
<quoted text>
The hell you say? Orphantang is an accepted variation on spelling orangutan. Everyone adds a "g" to it when the pronounce the word, so it's just an easier way to say chimp, baboon or ape or what have you. Get with the program and get diversified instead of hanging out only in your lily white world.
So you people are calling another liberal on your side a chimp, baboon or ape?. The stupidity of you people never ceases to amaze me. LMAO!!!!

BTW: I was born here, so I speak English. If I really need to care about what you fools have to say, I can just ask my wife.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#24565 Aug 8, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
He conveniently forgot to mention all of the dead people, and bus loads of illegal aliens who vote DemocRAT too.
What as shame it is for you that MORE REPUBLICANS WERE ARRESTED FOR VOTER FRAUD IN 2012 THEN WERE DEMOCRATS.

But what else can we expect from our limp-wristed Austin Friday night cowBOYs.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#24566 Aug 8, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
BTW: I was born here, so I speak English..
But not very well.

Home schooled, eh?
Jon

United States

#24567 Aug 8, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
What as shame it is for you that MORE REPUBLICANS WERE ARRESTED FOR VOTER FRAUD IN 2012 THEN WERE DEMOCRATS.
With this DOJ your surprised by that?
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#24568 Aug 8, 2014
Fletcher Grey wrote:
<quoted text>
You're damn straight! But we have to go balls out to get out the vote. We should also reflect on two important anniversaries. Fifty years ago this summer, one of the most iconic moments of the Civil Rights Movement unfolded. And it was ninety-five years ago that Texas took a large step forward for women. Both anniversaries concern a right we as Texans hold dear: the right to vote.
In Mississippi, as in other places across the country, an entrenched establishment resisted allowing racial diversity to express its voice through the political process. Three volunteers disappeared after trying to champion the right to vote. They had been murdered by people who were willing to kill to prevent African-Americans from voting.
The right of women to vote was itself the culmination of a long struggle.Since our country's birth, women have fought to have their voices heard in the halls of power.
Had brave and tireless women not demanded the right to vote, Texans would never have had trailblazers like Irma Rangel, Ann Richards, and Molly Ivins. Today, though, many Texans face some of the same challenges that the Voting Rights Act and women's suffrage sought to remedy.
A federal court will soon consider whether Texas' restrictive voter ID law violates the Voting Rights Act. Another court earlier determined that implementation of Texas' voter ID law would result in a discriminatory impact on minority voters, while noting that women whose last names had been changed through marriage or divorce could be disproportionately harmed as well.
Our state and our nation are stronger when all of our voices — regardless of race, gender or economic stature — are included in political dialogue. This November, let us honor the memory of those who fought to assure that we were granted our most sacred of Constitutional privileges by casting a ballot. It doesn't matter if you are straight, gay, bisexual, transgender, transvestite or androgynous - get out there and stang it in the voting booth.
The three men killed in Mississippi was a turning point in this country. Law enforcement officials were involved in their deaths, and the FBI had to step in. The story goes that they brought in a mob enforcer who was able to get to the bottom of who was behind it. Justice was never served in their deaths, but America started to really wake up, to what was going on. This post doesn't mention letting any one vote illegally, but allowing everyone who is entitled to vote to be able to vote. It is a disgrace that it took around 140 years to allow women to vote and almost 190 years to allow all of its citizens to legally vote.
fubar

San Jose, CA

#24569 Aug 8, 2014
Imperial Chicano wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you black, you dont know who your daddy is?
Are you stupid? Sounds like it.
fubar

San Jose, CA

#24570 Aug 8, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
There was a time when people committed voter fraud using dead people's registration(Chicago and forty or fifty years ago). Bus loads of illegal aliens? You believe every urban myth you hear, no matter how idiotic it is, or you just make it up as you go. You don't really work in one of the big buildings downtown , do you? I believe you might have worked at Enron but not at any successful professional corporation.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#24571 Aug 8, 2014
Drive Shaft wrote:
<quoted text>
It is only an acceptable spelling if you are illiterate.
fubar

San Jose, CA

#24572 Aug 8, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The poster you are insulting sounds just like you defiant, including the made up words.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24574 Aug 9, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
What a shame it is for you that I really don't care.

How many more times do I need to tell you that I DON'T belong to either party?. Are you an a__hole or just plain stupid?.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24575 Aug 9, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
But not very well.
Home schooled, eh?
I don't speak liberalese very well, so I am not NEA schooled. Judging by your posts, I think you should
ask for a refund on any money that you spent to
make you smarter.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24576 Aug 9, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>The poster you are insulting sounds just like you defiant, including the made up words.
Actually, I thought you two are related. I have to admit though, he's dumber than a fence post. You
can't be too proud of your fellow DemocRAT.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24577 Aug 9, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>There was a time when people committed voter fraud using dead people's registration(Chicago and forty or fifty years ago). Bus loads of illegal aliens? You believe every urban myth you hear, no matter how idiotic it is, or you just make it up as you go. You don't really work in one of the big buildings downtown , do you? I believe you might have worked at Enron but not at any successful professional corporation.
No, I don't work in ONE of the big buildings, I work in several in a specialized part of the security field.

Cube farming isn't my thing.

Since: Feb 13

Denton, TX

#24578 Aug 9, 2014
Gasman wrote:
'Truth is, might' fart another 12 months on this page...since I have so many fans....hold on, farting again....
I just opened a bottle of wine. Should I save the cork for you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News As anger over election of Donald Trump erupts, ... 1 min welfare check losers 4,857
News Being conservative is not being racist 1 min Barros chingon 53
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 1 min Dumass_Rick 18,173
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 min TRUMPTRUMPTRUMP 234,416
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 min Trump failed Us 409,542
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min SobieskiSavedEurope 1,482,782
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 2 min U R A Know Nothing 3,756
News Actors, mayors rally at inauguration eve Trump ... 1 hr Mothra 67
More from around the web