Majority of U.S. citizens say illegal...

Majority of U.S. citizens say illegal immigrants should be deported

There are 880 comments on the Reuters story from Feb 20, 2013, titled Majority of U.S. citizens say illegal immigrants should be deported. In it, Reuters reports that:

Our day's top images, in-depth photo essays and offbeat slices of life. See the best of Reuters photography.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

First Prev
of 44
Next Last
Juan Too

Mesa, AZ

#992 Jun 20, 2013
Allowing the Undocumented Citizen to become documented will solve nearly all the problems you describe there.
Publius51 wrote:
<quoted text>
The very first act of illegal aliens illegally crossing our border is to violate our laws. From there they move on to things like ID theft (not a victimless crime), work for cash under the table also a crime (you or I fail to declare it as taxable income go to jail), and other associated crimes. Any country has the "right" to protect its people and its borders. Try your tactics in mexihole and see how far it gets you. We should be adopting many of their laws when it comes to immigration.
Gmc Jimmy

Aurora, IL

#993 Jun 20, 2013
New poll.
Gallup: 87% of Americans support giving amnesty to illegals

http://www.gallup.com/poll/163169/immigration...
chicagonut

Banning, CA

#994 Jun 20, 2013
Juan Too wrote:
Allowing the Undocumented Citizen to become documented will solve nearly all the problems you describe there.
<quoted text>
There is no such thing as an undocumented citizen. Get real, will you?
Aaliyah

Baltimore, MD

#995 Jun 20, 2013
Yes please go home, no other country would ever put up with this. That is not a racist statement it is what any citizen should expect from its government.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#997 Jun 21, 2013
UGH AMERICANS ARE STUPID! EVERYONE KNOWS MEXICANS ARE THE CHOSEN RACE THAT EVERYONE ELSE IN AMERICA SHOULD SUPPORT FOR FREE !

“Don't Even Bother”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#998 Jun 21, 2013
orkin33 wrote:
UGH AMERICANS ARE STUPID! EVERYONE KNOWS MEXICANS ARE THE CHOSEN RACE THAT EVERYONE ELSE IN AMERICA SHOULD SUPPORT FOR FREE !
They( Mexicans) are not chosen , but being used nor are
Mexicans a Race and we definitely are not going to continue to support them

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#999 Jun 22, 2013
Juan Too wrote:
<quoted text>
They are not US citizens. They are citizens of their home countries and as such should remain in their home countries until they obtain legal permission via our laws. Your logic is faulty and non sequitur.

GFY proxy boy.

Location hidden

#1000 Jun 24, 2013
I CAN'T RESPECT NOR PAY ANY MIND TO A PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOT MANAGED TO DO ANYTHING FOR THEMSELVES IN 4,000 YEARS AND ARE RACIST PROFESSIONAL PATHETIC PARASITES WHO HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO REASON,PURPOSE OR RESULTS NOR PROOF AS TO WHY THEY ARE ENTITLED TO A FREE RIDE AT EVERYONE ELSE DIME JUST TO SABOTAGE THOSE SAME PEOPLE AND THEMSELVES FROM THEIR VERY THING THEY WANT BUT CAN'T AFFORD?
INSANITY

Location hidden

#1001 Jun 24, 2013
MAYBE IF AMERICANS INSTEAD OF SELF SABOTAGING THEMSELVES WOULD TAKE A GOOD LONG LOOK AT WHATS BEING FORCED ON THEM FROM MEXICO THEY WOULD NOT BE SO GUILLABLE AND QUICK TO FINANCE THE OBAMINATION OF AMERICA IN THE NAME OF ONE RACE-THAT OFFERS NOTHING BUT CHEAP LABOR,DRUGS,CRIME,GENOCIDE,COR RUPTION AND A COMMUNIST OPPORTUNITY

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#1002 Jun 24, 2013
orkin33 wrote:
I CAN'T RESPECT NOR PAY ANY MIND TO A PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOT MANAGED TO DO ANYTHING FOR THEMSELVES IN 4,000 YEARS AND ARE RACIST PROFESSIONAL PATHETIC PARASITES WHO HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO REASON,PURPOSE OR RESULTS NOR PROOF AS TO WHY THEY ARE ENTITLED TO A FREE RIDE AT EVERYONE ELSE DIME JUST TO SABOTAGE THOSE SAME PEOPLE AND THEMSELVES FROM THEIR VERY THING THEY WANT BUT CAN'T AFFORD?
INSANITY
Mexico has not existed more than 200 years.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#1003 Jun 25, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Mexico has not existed more than 200 years.
Its culture and society has been around for about 3 thousand years; it has been an independent country since 1810.
too much

Warren, MI

#1004 Jun 25, 2013
Illegal immigrants to become citizens. Equals more votes for Democrats.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#1005 Jun 25, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>Its culture and society has been around for about 3 thousand years; it has been an independent country since 1810.
The Spanish that came and conquered Mexico, yeah. The conquered natives, yeah. Mexico itself, no.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#1006 Jun 26, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
The Spanish that came and conquered Mexico, yeah. The conquered natives, yeah. Mexico itself, no.
That's the point I was trying to clarify.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#1007 Jun 26, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>That's the point I was trying to clarify.
The current Mexican culture is not either of those, but a new mixture of the two, which has only existed for about 200 years. Mexico, the country, is a bit newer than the culture as well. Mexico is about the same age as the USA. 1821 was the precise year that Mexico became it's own country, the blending had begun in 1500, when Spain conquered South America, but Mexico was part of New Spain until 1821.
too much

Warren, MI

#1008 Jun 26, 2013
Gmc Jimmy wrote:
New poll.
After a long waiting period. You left that part out.
too much

Warren, MI

#1009 Jun 26, 2013
Juan Too wrote:
<quoted text>
With Obama care employers will have to pay for health care or pay a pentality.

How many immigrants will get their jobs?

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#1010 Jun 27, 2013
Juan Too wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why does Mexico still have problems and remains a 3rd world cesspool?
Brenda besson

United States

#1013 Jun 27, 2013
Gmc Jimmy wrote:
New poll.
thats wrong.is the poll conducted by la raza?
sheepleloveroyal ty

Bryn Mawr, PA

#1014 Jun 27, 2013
ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS need to be deported just to save money on all the trials they should be going through for CRIMES like ILLEGAL entry into the US, over staying a visa, falsifying a visa or using it under false pretenses, fraud, falsifying documents, identity theft, CRIMINAL tresspass, driving without a license, running a business without a license, failure to pay income taxes etc.

Send them back period.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 44
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What rights do immigrants in the US have? 5 min USA 139
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 8 min Aura Mytha 174,072
News Americans expect control of borders 11 min wild child 5
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 15 min Limbertwig 194,363
News In America, atheists are still in the closet (Apr '12) 15 min thetruth 47,926
News Trump: 'I have to do right thing' 20 min Red 312
News Flyover used to help locate spilled oil in Miss... 26 min Your Ex 2
News Judge jails Kentucky clerk for refusing marriag... 27 min YouDidntBuildThat 298
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 39 min taletha 341,606
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Yeah 1,279,007
News Judge jails Kentucky clerk for refusing marriag... 2 hr trump 74
More from around the web