Majority of U.S. citizens say illegal immigrants should be deported

Feb 20, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Reuters

Our day's top images, in-depth photo essays and offbeat slices of life. See the best of Reuters photography.

Comments
1 - 20 of 880 Comments Last updated Jun 27, 2013
First Prev
of 44
Next Last

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

The majority of the obamaroids on this forum should be deported.
hitem

Rustburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Also mount a 50cal on a tripod at border and erradicate tresspassing unless done the legal way

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

They are uneducated, unskilled and their lot in life will remain the same if they were to get amnestied. They are just another group who will learn to make a living off the few Americans who are still working. It will take many generations of them before they actually show improvements in their lifestyles, while in the process they will be taking this country down, rather than lifting it up. Why do we continue to have this conversation, and why do the idiots who keep bringing it up keep getting reelected???

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Obama Website Invites Victims to Share Gun Violence Stories...... Except by illegals, in Chicago, Boston, NYC, LA or any other liberals run city.
Fed Up Vet

Herndon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Sell arms to the Mesican Cartels and then collect stories about the victims of Gun Violence. Classic.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

teddyr4me wrote:
They are uneducated, unskilled and their lot in life will remain the same if they were to get amnestied. They are just another group who will learn to make a living off the few Americans who are still working. It will take many generations of them before they actually show improvements in their lifestyles, while in the process they will be taking this country down, rather than lifting it up. Why do we continue to have this conversation, and why do the idiots who keep bringing it up keep getting reelected???
While I agree they should be deported, your statements are far from accurate. I just don't have the time to inform you of all the errors in your FOX born fantasies, but there are a lot. Hint: stop watching FOX and listening to Limbaugh.
Fed Up Vet

Herndon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Fed Up Vet wrote:
Sell arms to the Mesican Cartels and then collect stories about the victims of Gun Violence. Classic.
Mexican
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
While I agree they should be deported, your statements are far from accurate. I just don't have the time to inform you of all the errors in your FOX born fantasies, but there are a lot. Hint: stop watching FOX and listening to Limbaugh.
So like Kitchen Klutter to dispute your statements but offer no substance other than she states so. Just more of her iberal claptrap coupled with her typical brand of indignation regarding the truth.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
I prefer the Washington Journal on C-Span... Poverty is hard to shake, so is dependency.
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

End all wars close 50% of foreign soil military bases. Bring home those troops have half of them set up on border and LOCK IT DOWN. And have half of them help local law across the nation to round up illegals..AND SEND THEM HOME .........

Also end all work visas. AMERICAN JOBS FOR AMERICANS......
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Elaborate, debate/argue you stance on the subject.You feel there are errors in her statements and assume she is watch Fox and listening to El Rushbaugh,,, well then state your point,let's clear and honest debate. You just don't have the time? C'mon now, you can't get away with that excuse when you disagree and insinuate.
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Suadela wrote:
<quoted text>
Elaborate, debate/argue you stance on the subject.You feel there are errors in her statements and assume she is watch Fox and listening to El Rushbaugh,,, well then state your point,let's clear and honest debate. You just don't have the time? C'mon now, you can't get away with that excuse when you disagree and insinuate.
* let's have a clear and honest debate*

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Interesting. I would have thought the majority of Americans were smarter than that. I guess they won't mind living in the police state necessary to actually round up & deport millions of illegals.

Of course I'm sure that majority is nearly 100% white people who know they won't be targted by the "papers please" laws and won't have to go through the expense & harassment to constantly prove their citizeship.

Hopefully for once our elected officials are smarter than the bigoted scared sheeple of this nation.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

sickofit wrote:
End all wars close 50% of foreign soil military bases. Bring home those troops have half of them set up on border and LOCK IT DOWN. And have half of them help local law across the nation to round up illegals..AND SEND THEM HOME .........
You're 100% correct on closing our military bases and using the military to secure our borders, and on ending all work visas, but you're oh so wrong on using the military to round up illegals.

The Posse Commitatus Act specifically prohibits the use of US military forces for civilian law enforcement, and for good reason. Do you really want armed Marines doing house-to-house searches looking for illegals? That's WAY too reminiscent of the Gestapo searching for Jews.......

Since: Feb 07

Whitman,Ma

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

All the demokrauts are looking for is voters to extend their power into dictatorship. That is all immigration is about. Pretty soon w will be MEXICONORTE. Maybe Obummers 57 states will become true if Mexico annexes the USA. We wont need Border Control or anything else. We wont be able to buy anything with the Peso so what is new the dollar is fast becomng the Peso of the world. So just keep on voting the power hungry idiots into Congress and think about what is in our future. A pocket full of worthless Pesos with EBT KARDS that wont work in any machine. Keep on pulling the Dummy Lever, the Mexicans are pulling for you.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Wonder what the pain threshold would be on fruit and vegetable prices?

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

sickofit wrote:
Wouldn't it be easier to just hide under your bed, or build a bunker?
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

All the polls by organizations and companies that oppose immigration enforcement say "Americans" support amnesty for illegal aliens but a poll of U.S. citizens shows that the majority of U.S. citizens think illegal aliens should be deported. It seems that the average U.S. citizen is a lot smarter than the average "American".
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
Wonder what the pain threshold would be on fruit and vegetable prices?
Most of us can afford the extra dollar or two a week it would cost our families if agricultural workers salaries were to double, though it is doubtful that wages would raise by that much. Of course the billions of tax dollars saved each year would easily offset any increase in fruit and vegetable prices for those of us who pay taxes rather than living off of them.
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

sorry rise. Don't wan't to upset the spelling police.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 44
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••