Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

Full story: Daily Kos 9,364
This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president. Full Story

Since: Jul 13

Newberry, SC

#10718 Jul 28, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
I laugh at the stupid cracka title, anyway. Hurts real bad, lol.
When I was a kid, my dad used the N word, my mom wanted to call them colored. We kids got conflicting racial instructions.
One day, at the store with my mom, we saw a rare black man.
My brother goes, "Look mom, a colored N..".
Lol, titles are stupid.
Titles are stupid because there are lazy azz racists that are too afraid of us Blacks. So the only way they know Blacks are on tv and rap videos, LOFL! That is as dumb as Republiklan idiots thinking Sarah Palin can become president.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Oct 12

Rebecca, GA

#10719 Jul 28, 2013
Big Bad Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>I love to make fun of racist pissants in this thread or in the public square. Now some of those cowardly sheet wearing gooks are bold enough to speed by me very fast in their rusty bottom pick 'em truck and call me the n word, LOFL! I just laugh at those klanigguhs and move on. I love the fact that I piss them off and they cannot do a thing, legal or illegal, about it.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
You did learn a new word now you just have to learn what it means!!!!!! Lol lol

Rebecca, GA

#10720 Jul 28, 2013
Big Bad Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>Titles are stupid because there are lazy azz racists that are too afraid of us Blacks. So the only way they know Blacks are on tv and rap videos, LOFL! That is as dumb as Republiklan idiots thinking Sarah Palin can become president.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Yea why would ppl vote for a smart woman when they can have a dumbazz black man!!!!!!!!

Rebecca, GA

#10721 Jul 28, 2013
Big Bad Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>Titles are stupid because there are lazy azz racists that are too afraid of us Blacks. So the only way they know Blacks are on tv and rap videos, LOFL! That is as dumb as Republiklan idiots thinking Sarah Palin can become president.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Be careful who you make scared of you!!! A scared dog will bit you before a barking dog!!!!!
Nat Turner

United States

#10722 Jul 29, 2013
There you go again wrote:
Detroit- what happens when blacks are in charge. Enough said!!!!!!
Blacks were not in charge of the auto industry, foreign competition, Republican governed...

You clearly don't know what you're talking about. I guess you don't mind looking like a flipping idiot.

Good luck to you, sir.

Albany, GA

#10725 Jul 29, 2013
Nat Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Blacks were not in charge of the auto industry, foreign competition, Republican governed...
You clearly don't know what you're talking about. I guess you don't mind looking like a flipping idiot.
Good luck to you, sir.
are you serious!!!!!!tell me who started nafta? oh it was Bill oh he's a dem!!!!!!!!!!and all cities run by blacks are failing. you flipping idiot

Newberry, SC

#10726 Jul 29, 2013
<quoted text>
You did learn a new word now you just have to learn what it means!!!!!! Lol lol
Yo' monkey piss, depending on what word you are referring to, your monkey azz need to look in the mirror for the definition. I don't need to tell you, LOFL!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!

Newberry, SC

#10727 Jul 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Yea why would ppl vote for a smart woman when they can have a dumbazz black man!!!!!!!!
Titles are stupid because there are lazy azz racists that are too afraid of us Blacks. So the only way they know Blacks are on tv and rap videos, LOFL! That is as dumb as Republiklan idiots thinking Sarah Palin can become president.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!

Newberry, SC

#10728 Jul 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Be careful who you make scared of you!!! A scared dog will bit you before a barking dog!!!!!
Yo' monkey piss, you are not a scared little dog, you and your fellow klan monkeys are scared little bread eating mutts with false teeth, LOFL!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Newberry, SC

#10729 Jul 29, 2013
Anthony Weiner wrote:
<quoted text>
hey mocha sissy, I'm gonna have to Zimmerman you
now go back to your slum and keep those big ol' lips shut
Yo' monkey piss. We love to piss off pea brain cowardly racist yard monkeys like you.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Elena Kagans Crotch

Los Angeles, CA

#10730 Jul 29, 2013
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' monkey piss. We love to molest young boys!!!!!!
Stinky!! Stinky!!
Elena Kagans Crotch

Los Angeles, CA

#10731 Jul 29, 2013
Big Bad Johnson wrote:
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Blacks aren't worthy of anyone's fear. Unless they fear the toilet backing up as they're flushing the primates down. Bunch of swirling democraps circling the bowl.
Elena Kagans Crotch

Los Angeles, CA

#10732 Jul 29, 2013
Big Bad Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' monkey piss, you are not a scared little dog, you and your fellow klan monkeys are scared little bread eating mutts with false teeth, LOFL!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Run away Spooge Sponge, it's your Monday night spit roasting and you don't want to miss out on getting your fill at both ends. Your babboon bruthas are waiting to make you scream like a little poofweasel.
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Newberry, SC

#10733 Jul 29, 2013
Elena Kagans Crotch wrote:
<quoted text>Run away Spooge Sponge, it's your Monday night spit roasting and you don't want to miss out on getting your fill at both ends. Your babboon bruthas are waiting to make you scream like a little poofweasel.
Yo' monkey piss, you are not a scared little dog, you and your fellow klan monkeys are scared little bread eating mutts with false teeth, LOFL!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Newberry, SC

#10734 Jul 29, 2013
<quoted text>Blacks aren't worthy of anyone's fear. Unless they fear the toilet backing up as they're flushing the primates down. Bunch of swirling democraps circling the bowl.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Newberry, SC

#10735 Jul 29, 2013
<quoted text>Stinky!! Stinky!! We love to molest young boys!!!!!!
We know you stupid inbred child molesters love it. You need to be arrested.

Fitzgerald, GA

#10736 Jul 29, 2013
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>We know you stupid inbred child molesters love it. You need to be arrested.
are you drinking again? Little wormy Johnson!!!!!!! Lollolilo
Nat Turner

United States

#10739 Jul 30, 2013
<quoted text>are you serious!!!!!!tell me who started nafta? oh it was Bill oh he's a dem!!!!!!!!!!and all cities run by blacks are failing. you flipping idiot
NAFTA??? What does that have to do with Detroit? The Japanese car industry helped ruin Detroit's economy...Union bosses...

Are you a complete moron? You dumb racist usually are.

Albany, GA

#10740 Jul 30, 2013
Nat Turner wrote:
<quoted text>NAFTA??? What does that have to do with Detroit? The Japanese car industry helped ruin Detroit's economy...Union bosses...

Are you a complete moron? You dumb racist usually are.
Ill agree I'm a racist and ill Stand by my original statement. Black destroy everything they touch look at the city of DC!!!!! Blacks are bad for the country!!!!!!!! Blacks are the most racist group there are!!!!!!!!
Nat Turner

United States

#10741 Jul 30, 2013
<quoted text>Ill agree I'm a racist and ill Stand by my original statement. Black destroy everything they touch look at the city of DC!!!!! Blacks are bad for the country!!!!!!!! Blacks are the most racist group there are!!!!!!!!
Oh I see now. You're a hillbilly.

Nothing of substance will penetrate that wall of hillbilly ignorance.

Good luck with all that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Justices allow Texas to enforce strict voter ID... 1 min xxxrayted 111
Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as r... (Jul '13) 1 min Anonymous of Indy 9,961
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 min positronium 269,351
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Teaman 1,124,636
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min dirtclod 120,669
Ebola fearmongering is the GOP's new crazy, rac... 4 min ronnie 1
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 7 min Belle Sexton 576
Romney Leads Scattered 2016 GOP Field, Clinton ... 11 min kuda 32

US News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE