Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

There are 9381 comments on the Daily Kos story from Nov 4, 2012, titled Revenge Voting? Hell Yea. In it, Daily Kos reports that:

This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Kos.

new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#8497 Mar 18, 2013
There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
here as in where? I never saw a black on the lone ranger
you saw my ancestral Indian brother...
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#8498 Mar 18, 2013
<quoted text>
found that government program I posted earlier about? Well I'll be around to buy the stuff that the gov gives you at say $.10 on the 1.00. I love it when blacks think they can run a legal business.
whites run the illegal businesses quite well...thats how romney amassed all his wealth....and don't even say much about old bernie boy.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#8499 Mar 18, 2013
<quoted text>
and so are the blacks!!!!!!!
thats utterly ridiculoua!!!!!!!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#8500 Mar 18, 2013
<quoted text>
no it's a pure thing and black is an evil!!!
white is pure? without black you couldn't even exist.
the fist man(adam) was fashioned from dust....and it wasn't white dust.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#8501 Mar 18, 2013
Who was George Wallace? What? He was a democrat? No way!!!!!! Your turn
geo. wallace was a dixiecrat and a victiKKKracka all meshed into one.
before his death, gw repented of his evil ways and asked for forgiveness. his turn-a-round came after someone popped a cap in his azz and rendered him disabled. your turn.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#8502 Mar 18, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know how much more I can do to explain it to you. I even posted a New York Times article back in 1999 stating that the regulations were eased to promote minority home ownership. I have several more articles is you like. Most of the damage was not caused by politicians per se, it was mostly through bureaucracies.
The movement had nothing to do with the desires of the bank. It had to do with vote buying hands down. If you didn't notice, many banks got the short end of the stick. In fact, one of our oldest banks in Cleveland had to shut down because of the housing crash. They were not alone.
I also provided you with a video where Democrats in their own words stated that there was no need for concern of a housing crash. Everything was just fine. But this is what happens when you let government run things like the banking system.
white gov't ruins everything...your ppl. handled all the business end. yeah....the housing bubble crash was contrived by the banking industry with the sole intent of bringing down "exuberant" inflated values of homes.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#8503 Mar 18, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the banks didn't make money on the crash. They lost. Where they made money was processing the loans. Banks would make the loans and then sell them off. Eventually they made their way to Wall Street and that's where the crash and burn took place.
Banks would never lend one dime of their own money to people they knew had no possibility to repay.
Banks make two types of general home loans: Prime loans where the bank uses their own money, and subprime loans where they sell off the loans they made. Subprime loans were developed at the end of the Carter administration.
It's subprime loans that were the culprit of the crash; people who didn't have the money to repay their loans. Unfortunately, it's government that writes the standards of subprime loans and any bank that wants to deal with subprime loans have to meet government criteria.
So why not get rid of subprime loans? Because that would leave out a lot of people--mostly minorities. You have to have excellent credit and income to get a prime loan from any bank. Most minorities don't have that kind of record.
don't blame poor folk for the crash....like i said, the banking industry is the culprits here.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#8504 Mar 18, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe it's not us KKKracka's that's holding you black people up:
http://www.nationalbcc.org/index.php... ..
obama just came on the scene....what about all those years of the victiKKKrackas upending black business ownership. yep, its always been the victiKKKrackas holding the trump card against black folk.
GOOGLE: "Black Wall Street".......and then come back and tell me what you think.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#8506 Mar 18, 2013
<quoted text>
you might have a black prez but he doesn't like blacks because most of his staff are white. Why is that?
no wonder the backstabbers are making obama look bad....they're all white.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#8507 Mar 18, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
The Republican party doesn't look at people by race, they look at people as people. It's Democrats who have quotas to fill.
Who is it that sabotaged our black candidate? Did you say the liberal media??????
Your memory is short. We also asked Uncle Tom Powell to run. HIs wife wouldn't let him. Can't blame the Republicans for that one.
when all the candidates are white, theres no problem concerning color.....but let a shuffle grinning ignorant herman cain get in and its "oh hell, let the darkie run....he won't amount too much."
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#8508 Mar 18, 2013
xxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Through the underground railroad, which was managed by both black and white folk.
You really are as stupid as you look, MORON
pretty ingenious don'tcha think.....white slave masters losing their property after being duped and outwitted. ha ha ha ah ha...MurdaFudder!!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#8510 Mar 18, 2013
<quoted text>
lol now that's funny!!!! For one there are more girls going gay today it's an in thing and two have you ever heard of an Indian Princes?
but those gay gals still want a baby to call their own.....oops..there it is::::::::::dial for a black man.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#8511 Mar 18, 2013
<quoted text>
the whites help them. Ever hear about the underground RR
white slave owners still got outwitted....they were too damn stupid and dumb in not realizing that freedom was calling. as Moses told old slave master Pharoah: "LET MY PEOPLE GO." the rest is history.
d pants

Portage, MI

#8512 Mar 18, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
no wonder the backstabbers are making obama look bad....they're all white.
in 2008, obama got more campaign contributions from wall street than any other presidential candidate in history. More than him and romney combined last year. He signed tarp2 and more corporate bailouts. He appoints people who worked for banks to oversee them. Mary jo white? Seriously. Tax jump timmy? Yo obama is half white maybe that's what's wrong with him.
d pants

Portage, MI

#8513 Mar 18, 2013
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobileweb/2013/...
Hope xxx had a good day at work.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#8514 Mar 18, 2013
d pants wrote:
<quoted text> in 2008, obama got more campaign contributions from wall street than any other presidential candidate in history. More than him and romney combined last year. He signed tarp2 and more corporate bailouts. He appoints people who worked for banks to oversee them. Mary jo white? Seriously. Tax jump timmy? Yo obama is half white maybe that's what's wrong with him.
maybe wall-street has a job for him after his 2nd term ends.....it ok though.....just let him make mo money.
d pants

United States

#8515 Mar 18, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe wall-street has a job for him after his 2nd term ends.....it ok though.....just let him make mo money.
he's doing it now. Its called make me and you pay for their f**k ups and give them more tax benifits. Zing!..

Since: Oct 12

Kersey, PA

#8516 Mar 18, 2013
Albany ga two died drive by gang related that's black on black you can't change that and you can't blame that on whites Albany is 80% black and this is every week. That's why I have a problem with blacks. This is a major problem for all of us. Btw both were 20

Kersey, PA

#8517 Mar 18, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>but those gay gals still want a baby to call their own.....oops..there it is::::::::::dial for a black man.
that's funny

Kersey, PA

#8518 Mar 18, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>white slave owners still got outwitted....they were too damn stupid and dumb in not realizing that freedom was calling. as Moses told old slave master Pharoah: "LET MY PEOPLE GO." the rest is history.
that's also funny because most slave owners were Jews

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Black New York legislator denounces Trump's dec... 1 min Ms Sassy 10
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 min Judge Roy Bongo 45,738
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min leosnana 1,655,542
News Portrait of Hillary Clinton set off security do... 20 min Cordwainer Trout 5
News Ten Commandments judge faces runoff in Alabama ... 22 min Smackdown2017 270
News Many Christian conservatives are backing Alabam... 25 min Smackdown2017 1,093
News Boycotts, protests to greet Trump on Mississipp... 34 min Ms Sassy 27
News Al Franken leaves Washington after speaking on ... 2 hr Red Crosse 85
News Obama: Protect democracy or risk taking path of... 2 hr Red Crosse 118
More from around the web