Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

Full story: Daily Kos 9,364
This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president. Full Story
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#8090 Mar 12, 2013
There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes you have to step up to the plate!!! I learned there language and I don't have a problem. If you want the best workers to work you have to be the best boss. Btw I remember a long time ago when blacks worked they wouldn't work for a black Boss. You guest it they call him uppity or Uncle Tom
that came from the "overseer" days of slavery....they haven't forgotten the harshness from other black toms.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#8091 Mar 12, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Hillary has four more years to age before she makes that decision. I can't say she will run and I can't say she won't. What I will say is that if DumBama screws this country like we are predicting, she's likely to stay out of the race because Like McCain was to Bush, she will be too associated with DumBama simply because they are from the same party. It would be a losing race right from the beginning.
it'll be a win win for her no matter what the baggage. the rethugs will have jeb bush/marco rubio.....2 losers from FL.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#8092 Mar 12, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You do? Not in my neighborhood you don't. I don't even use the drive-thrus at fast food places because I can't understand WTF the cashier is trying to say.
People of feather will always live much happier together than people who are extremely different than them. Trust me, I've lived in white neighborhoods most of my life. I like low crime, taking a walk safely at night, going to the Convenience store because they used to be open until midnight, having a school that my children can go to that's not a war zone, a thriving community where businesses are opening up all the time and quality stores move in, a place where I can park my car without worry of it being broken into or stolen.
See, that's what a white community is like.
the shyt you say. your little teaKKKracka neighborhoods have crime that never gets reported. most of the time the wittle darlin teaBRATS do stuff and when johnny reb robo-cop catches them, he just releases them to ma & pa. the sneaky bytches are pampered to the extreme. stay tuned...trouble is coming your way real soon...remember adam lanza. there are perhaps thousands of them waiting to nut up.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#8093 Mar 12, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
How can I feel that way? Easy. I feel that way every time I get behind a food stamp person who uses my money to pay for their food, and then puts beer and cigarettes on the counter and pays for that with cash. Same thing goes for pet food and supplies. They don't even have the decency to walk into the store twice. No shame at all. They pull two carts to the checkout and use food stamps to pay for their food, and then $75.00 for cat food, dog food, cat litter and toys. Then when you see them loading their supplies into their vehicle, they have a newer vehicle than you; sometimes a brand new vehicle.
Sorry, but I don't have compassion for people like that. If you can afford pets, new vehicles and five kids, then you can afford to buy your own damn food.
Cash value of all those social goodies:
http://dailycaller.com/2012/12/07/cash-value-...
What is poverty in the US?
http://www.heritage.org/research/reports/2011...
this helps the economy move a wee bit back to its pre-bush days. keep working ole chum boi, your money keeps wally's world from going under. imagine if those poor folk just spent money on food...what would happen to those companies that sell the cheap shyt that the poor really don't need. you'd be out of a job.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#8094 Mar 12, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, from the same party that was first to put black people in key positions in the white house, the same party that ended slavery, the same party who fought Democrats that wanted to remove school vouchers from black folks which gave black children equal opportunity to be educated in a middle-class suburb or religious school, the same party that had the higher percentage of representatives vote for the Civil Rights act than the opposing party, the same party that wanted to form a committee to oversee Fanny and Freddy so those poor black people didn't get into homes they couldn't afford and end up with a credit rating that ruined the rest of their lives.
If Democrats are your friends, I hate to see who your enemies are.
friends? we don't trust the dems either. too many whites in the portrait.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#8095 Mar 12, 2013
CPAC is a fkn joke...

You guys are sunk.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#8096 Mar 12, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
friends? we don't trust the dems either. too many whites in the portrait.
Then why do blacks always vote for them????
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#8097 Mar 12, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
this helps the economy move a wee bit back to its pre-bush days. keep working ole chum boi, your money keeps wally's world from going under. imagine if those poor folk just spent money on food...what would happen to those companies that sell the cheap shyt that the poor really don't need. you'd be out of a job.
Then by your theory, everybody should be on public assistance. After all, DumBama can't get the economy going again. So why don't we all go on unemployment and welfare and really see an economic boom in this country?

I see you accepted Nancy Piglosi's theory where government money spent helps the economy. Well???? Now that we have record levels of government dependents, how is that theory working out for us???
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#8098 Mar 12, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
the shyt you say. your little teaKKKracka neighborhoods have crime that never gets reported. most of the time the wittle darlin teaBRATS do stuff and when johnny reb robo-cop catches them, he just releases them to ma & pa. the sneaky bytches are pampered to the extreme. stay tuned...trouble is coming your way real soon...remember adam lanza. there are perhaps thousands of them waiting to nut up.
I"ve been living in this neighborhood over 25 years. During that time, I constantly listened to my police scanner.

Sure, white people do criminal acts. The kids may turn on a faucet outside of a home. Maybe lawn-terf a neighbors tree lawn. But good people don't move out because they had their house egged. They move out when drugs run amok, gang fights at school, armed robberies on the street and in businesses, people painting their house purple, murders and bank robberies. That's when good people move out.

After blacks moved in, my doughnut shop turned into a check cashing place. My movie theater turned into a Baptist Church. My hardware store turned into a GoodWill store. My heating and AC place turned into a ManPower outlet. Our local convenience stores turned into child care centers. The rest just closed own and are now boarded up. After all, we now have a hundred dollar stores and nail salons in this community.

Yeah, Adam Lanza. One white kook out of the 315 million people in this country, and you want to try to make him the epitome of white people? Give me a break. Look up Anthony Sowell here in Cleveland, and see what he was up to before he got arrested. I doubt you know the name because he's black and it probably didn't make the national media.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#8099 Mar 12, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
it'll be a win win for her no matter what the baggage. the rethugs will have jeb bush/marco rubio.....2 losers from FL.
Keep guessing, because there is a lot of attention on Rand Paul. Besides, nobody knows what's going to happen four years from today. Rubio may be a VP, and that would vacuum a lot of Hispanic votes from the Democrat party.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#8100 Mar 12, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
we are much more gifted in the everyday language too...english, ebonics , pig-latin and spanglish.
You forgot "stupid."
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#8101 Mar 12, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
cheney was the boss in charge.....the default miscreant leader from hades.
Is that the way it works? I didn't know that. Well..... that would explain DumBama's dumb decisions. After all, look at who his second in command is. LOL!

Since: Oct 12

Tifton, GA

#8102 Mar 12, 2013
Well now Obama is losing his popularity ppl are finally getting there head out of the sand and seeing him for what he is a bag of wind.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#8103 Mar 12, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why do blacks always vote for them????
are you kidding me....who in their right mind would vote for a known & sworn enemy.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#8104 Mar 12, 2013
AMERICAN wrote:
WORD
put down the bottle.....gurgle boi.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#8105 Mar 12, 2013
There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
You know they have food stamps for pets
provide the documentation....if thats true, then a whole lot of old white women use them for their pets.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#8106 Mar 12, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they do, but those are funded by private donations. I don't care about those so much. But perhaps if people got Fluffy's food stamps, they might consider buying their own food and perhaps for their kids as well. A new report came out that says over 31 million kids are given free or subsidized school lunch and for some breakfast, as well.
Wait a minute! If a family is making too little money to have food stamps, are these not the same families that are applicable for free school lunches too? I can't see a family that has kids on free lunches not getting food stamps.
I guess it's too much to ask parents to take some of that food they purchased with food stamps and make their kids lunches.
do you make lunches for your kids? the school lunch programs are highly subsidized by the gov't....so it goes without sayin....your wittle chunky tykes are on the gov't tit also.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#8107 Mar 12, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I"ve been living in this neighborhood over 25 years. During that time, I constantly listened to my police scanner.
Sure, white people do criminal acts. The kids may turn on a faucet outside of a home. Maybe lawn-terf a neighbors tree lawn. But good people don't move out because they had their house egged. They move out when drugs run amok, gang fights at school, armed robberies on the street and in businesses, people painting their house purple, murders and bank robberies. That's when good people move out.
After blacks moved in, my doughnut shop turned into a check cashing place. My movie theater turned into a Baptist Church. My hardware store turned into a GoodWill store. My heating and AC place turned into a ManPower outlet. Our local convenience stores turned into child care centers. The rest just closed own and are now boarded up. After all, we now have a hundred dollar stores and nail salons in this community.
Yeah, Adam Lanza. One white kook out of the 315 million people in this country, and you want to try to make him the epitome of white people? Give me a break. Look up Anthony Sowell here in Cleveland, and see what he was up to before he got arrested. I doubt you know the name because he's black and it probably didn't make the national media.
so, you are saying after black folk moved in, the neighborhood went to pot? i blame that first white person for selling out in the first place. its always been said that when the first black person moves into the neighborhood, "for sale" signs pop up everywhere. you ppl. didn't have the balls to stay put. aren't you a bunch of cowards.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#8108 Mar 12, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep guessing, because there is a lot of attention on Rand Paul. Besides, nobody knows what's going to happen four years from today. Rubio may be a VP, and that would vacuum a lot of Hispanic votes from the Democrat party.
ran paul...that would be another gift to the dems. that keeps on giving. even with wittle eddie munster ryan also. ruby is a joke, even the latinos are beginning to look away from him. wait for the scandals to break forth on ruby. hillary and castro will destroy the oppositon.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#8109 Mar 12, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot "stupid."
thats not one of the gifts....you ppl. have exclusive rights to that title.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Creationism isn't a science and doesn't belong ... 11 min Igor Trip 676
Texas lawmaker married five times files error-f... 14 min david traversa 13
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 22 min DonPanic 51,492
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 27 min Earthling-1 33,957
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 30 min Agents of Corruption 312,963
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 46 min Chimney1 149,566
Pat Robertson: Drinkers And Pot Smokers Are 'En... 56 min david 3
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Tinka 1,191,124
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu atten... 2 hr Fortunate Son 1968 43
Brrr! February brought record cold, snow to Nor... 4 hr Quirky 29
Scott Walker reverses immigration stance 5 hr kuda 49
More from around the web